[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would anyone be conservative when it alienates them from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1482252500165.jpg (180KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482252500165.jpg
180KB, 1600x1200px
Why would anyone be conservative when it alienates them from most people? Wouldn't you be happier fitting in with the crown and having friends/lovers?
>>
No, fuck that noise.
>>
I am conservative and I have a lover and friends. Your failure in social environments has little to do with the political ideology you decide to spouse.
>>
wouldn't you be happier not being a worthless faggot?
sage
>>
>>131869266
Once you've taken the red pill you cannot go back to being bluepilled, no matter how much you may or may not want to
>>
I'm conservative as fuck and I have friends & lovers.... it's even easier to get girls because conservatives aren't beta cucks who hope to get laid if they share enough feminist propaganda on facebook.
>>
>>131869266
if you're a fucking weakling, then sure.
>>
>>131869266
that called peer pressure, it is not good to give up in it believe me
>>
Short-term happiness vs long-term happiness. Do the right thing not the easy thing
>>
>>131869266
What kind of shithole do you live in? Actual canada is conservative if you leave shitlib infestations.
>>
>>131869266
Consvervative != pedefaggot

You literally made a "wouldn't it be easier to be dumb and happy?" argument and it doesn't work. At one point it's true that you'll win more if you set your expectancy of your life as less but you can't just change your values willynilly. Sure, sometimes people develop a very toxic attitude to life in isolation and only go down a very bad track but I find it's silly that you'd generalize this so much.
>>
>>131869266
I'm engaged and have the friends I chose to make who for the most part share my views or listen to them fairly. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>131869875
> t. Neo-con Albertan Cuck
>>
File: evola2.jpg (377KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
evola2.jpg
377KB, 1200x1600px
>>131869266
>Why would anyone do what is right rather than what is popular or profitable?

Gee, i dunno...
>>
File: ABSOLUTE FAGGOTRY.png (2MB, 1380x784px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTE FAGGOTRY.png
2MB, 1380x784px
sage slide
>>
>>131869266
It's not ones job to abandon all principles and reason just to "fit in"

That's for 9 year olds.
>>
A saying about jumping off of bridges comes to mind.
>>
>>131869266

If you are handsome, your political view doesn't matter.

I saw a lot of hardcore liberal girls sucking cock of handsome guys who literally thought homosexuals are degenerate and should have no rights at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.