[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELLING OUT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

has any old fags in here remember that selling out was a bad thing. having your integrity over some pay day was a virtue about 10 years ago.
now everyone just hopes to sell out as soon as they can. I get it. everyone looking out for number one and cashing in and being proud of sell a piece of their self to some corporation. im no liberal but what changed /pol/
>>
Selling out is for faggots.
>>
Yeah as a younger gen xer there was a lot of that attitude. Kind of 50/50. The sellouts won big time, at least financially. It would be interesting to walk in their shoes, see how they feel, it doesn't look fantastic, not awful either.

So I was 100000% wrong. If I could go back in time I would sell out asap.

But given the hindsight I wouldn't have any guilt. Where as they probably have a lot.
>>
Try more like about 20-25 years ago. Every year past about 1996 has been faggoty.

Gen y were born faggots. Gen x wrestled with a conscience at least a bit.
>>
File: Bike lock.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Bike lock.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>131870695
Word!!! reminds me about going to a party spiking everyone's drink and some fagget points out the pills in everyone's cup, so everyone starts freaking-out and the white knights try start beating the shit out of you and you win... then the party's ruined because no-ones off there face doing dumb shit, so the party turns to shit and your making cunts bleed and everyone is crying and yelling at you to leave, you feel like the biggest cunt
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.