[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGTOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: nohotlink.jpg (9KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
nohotlink.jpg
9KB, 512x512px
Why is /pol against this? We just want to live our lives free. We just weigh the risk and the reward. If we are "betas" then more women for you "alphas".
>>
Posts like yours are why we're against it.
>>
>Not having kids

Good Goyim, GOOD

Seriously if you are truly a "Man going your own way" why would you sit on the internet and sperg about it all the time? Wouldn't you literally just take a gun and supplies and decide to build a log cabin and live in the woods if you were so fed up with the current governmental and social construct?
>>
>>131868699
> doing what you want
Fine
> giving it a name and a badge and a secret club house and whinging on about it
Fucking faggotry
>>
i can understand a lot of the people who follow MGTOW are people who've been fucked by family courts and divorce settlements, but that's not an excuse for young people who've never even had a girlfriend due to being ugly, fat, jobless, or social aspies.

you can't go your own way if you can't get laid in the first place.
>>
>>131868699
Getting a wife and raising a family should be the ultimate goal for every man. MGTOW is childish and destructive to western society.
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>131868699
>>
>>131868905
This is exactly it.
>>
>unironically and actively spending your time thinking and talking about how you don't have a girlfriend
I would see the point of doing that if you wanted to have one in the first place and you're taking it to the point when you even make it your identity and ideology
I don't get it at all

congratulations, rather than having a girlfriend sucking your time and energy you somehow managed to make the non-act of not having a girlfriend to deplete it instead
>>
>>131869190
There are good girls out there, but let's be honest; most women are trolling for dick on tinder and through media and their own social circles are encouraged to be whores.

Modern dating is a colossal waste of time, and I say this as a former Chad who slammed dozens of chicks in college. You can never have a women's complete attention anymore, if she is even a 5/10 she has dozens of options at the swipe of a finger.

Dating and monogamy is dead, female hypergamy is out of Pandora's Box and it's not going anywhere. I'm 28 now and I've seen some of my best friends get married to dumb whores who do nothing but shop all day and get their nails done, and then divorce these guys who are good looking and with a stable income for alimony or if they had kids, alimony and child support.

The divorce and family courts are completely biased against men and only a fool would get married these days. True love doesn't exist, women are only interested in men they can get something from-be it looks, money, social status or all 3.
>>
>>131871623
Thank you for the daily dose of the red pill
>>
>>131871623
I understand that /pol thing is my white race and being a traditional man. But lets fucking be real, a large amount of mgtows would be okay with being a traditional man, this isn't for most a leisure choice, its a survival one.

In the end we can all agree mgtow's and non mgtow's that our woman are currently out of control, you can blame it in the lack of moral decency and degeneracy caused by the abandonment of Christianity, or by the Feminst movement that eroded the marriage laws. But we both agree there is a problem.

So lets talk about how to fix it, what are you faggots doing to prevent the collapse of the white race? having lots of kids that will grow up in a world where their home teachers are trannys? GJ annon u sure are a good dad, but hey at least you continued your blood line am i right!
/pol plan from what i gather is simple, do nothing, wait for a war, and then say problem solved after the subsequent boom of manly man coming from war and new wave of children, meanwhile the laws are still the same, the culture didn't change, its just a small pause and everything will come to same state as now.
If im wrong on this please do correct me.

Meanwhile what is Mgtow's plan, simple really, bite the problem in the nub, we say man want sex and woman attention. So we just starve them out. Yes they will go crazy, yes they will trow issifits, and yes those issifits will red pill more and more man to our cause, and in the end they will surrender their own rights to have the privilege of having our presence.
That actually solves the cultural issue.

And plus, /pol is a Mgtow ally, be it as a spreader of red pills that guide man into our group, or be it as an opposing voice that promotes man committing economic suicide by marring, providing us with more examples to point to for the new generation of man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.