[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be an Atheist. Now Im an Agnostic. It just makes the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1498153499762.jpg (52KB, 768x732px) Image search: [Google]
1498153499762.jpg
52KB, 768x732px
I used to be an Atheist. Now Im an Agnostic. It just makes the most sense to me.

Why should I be anything else? Why should I believe in God?

And as a followup question, why should I even choose Christianity? Why not Islam or Judaism?
>>
>>131868295
Looks like you're searching. Nothing to find here though. Move on.
>>
File: 69.png (24KB, 102x104px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
24KB, 102x104px
>still thinking atheism and agnosticism are mutually exclusive
>>
>>131868528

But they are, like I dont understand why people have an issue with this.

Atheism is having disbelief.
Agnosticism is having no faith nor disbelief.
>>
File: IMG_1461.jpg (95KB, 710x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1461.jpg
95KB, 710x823px
Mfw I'm a Christian Deist
>>
>>131868752
the key in atheism is the theism bit. you can even be a deist atheist if you will
>>
>>131868295
I started reading history, and focusing on the behind the scenes stuff, not what happened in a war or why the people got angry.

I looked at what group of people benefited, the time before and after the event, generally just trying to look at the bigger picture.

And then you see that the UN have a religious anti christ and occult agenda, you notice that the jewish talmud is based on the same thing, the freemasons, the catholic church etc

basically you have the entire power structure of the world on one side and the bible on the other and when I look at it objectively I feel that the bible is the side of good, and it also warns us about these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SU3dUCwW3Q

begin there for example
>>
>>131868295

Ive been an agnostic for something like 20 years and havent seen or experienced anything to shake that forward or backward
>>
>>131868752

Do you believe in the existence of a god?

Theists: Yes.
Atheists: Literally any other response.

If the atheist's response is something akin to "I don't know", that makes them an agnostic atheist.
>>
File: reading 1.png (3MB, 2560x2739px) Image search: [Google]
reading 1.png
3MB, 2560x2739px
>>131868295
The answers to your questions can easily be explained over hundreds of pages.
>>
>>131868295
civilization is imagined, so is religion, SO IS agnosticism, I'm not being relativist but bind yourself to whatever does you good and feels right first I wanna say that, but do know and understand the beauty of discipline and competence that comes with Christianity because it imagines heaven and hell and the consequences of evil, time and time does this point get proven when Christians and Christian households are the most mentally healthiest, humble and and the strongest with robust spines to stand thanks to there mothers creating wise men and loyal woman out of there children and fathers being a prime example of a rolemodel, and mind you, the majority of Christians are against anti-christian leftists(crypto-communist) movements that has a goal of corrupting the youth, degenerating beautiful cultures built by the bones of descendants and it manages to create an immoral, unstable and certainly weak population. You only need to look at my flag and know how ethically backwards my country is, It's somewhere around 50% atheist but I've also read statistics that 30% of Swedes truly believe in God and the rest are whatever labels.

I'll just leave you to make up of what the values godless individuals immediately inherit when they don't the Christian principles, ofcourse you can be moral and agnostic but in today standards, what is moral in Europe has direct ties from the influence of Chrisitanity listing the good and the wrong, so why disconnect yourself from this beautiful covenant? with or without evidence of God. In the end it is a list of imagined laws that we all follow and rarely thank.
>>
>>131868752
>the·ism
>ˈTHēˌizəm
>noun
>belief in the existence of a god or gods, especially belief in one god as creator of the universe, intervening in it and sustaining a personal relation to his creatures.

Here's how it works: believe in god, you're a theist. "but I don't know" is still atheism.
>>
>>131868295
>Now Im an Agnostic.
Everyone is always an agnostic because no one can ever know anything for sure. Agnosticism is a vacuous concept. If you don't believe in some god, you are an atheist, an agnostic atheist, if you will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.