[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dude lmao lets spend thousands of dollars to extend the 15

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>dude lmao lets spend thousands of dollars to extend the 15 minutes of this harpie feminist cunt we don't like
>>
>>131864826
hu?
>>
>>131864826
she was talking at a panel, wasnt she? they werent really extending her 15 minutes but more like letting her stick her foot in her mouth. though Im not sure why. did they want to start gamergate backup or something?
>>
>>131864826
Dude they literally ended her career just by sitting there

Completely worth it
>>
>>131864826
>haha im a fat man with a chubby face but I try to hide it with my manchild video gamer neck beard and I only wear black to try and hide my fat stomach and weak arms but I'm so reasonable upboat if you agree and don't forget to #kekistan and shabadoo your selves out fellow non identitarians!
>>
>>131864826
This.

That Armenian cuntbag was starting to fade into obscurity. I'd hardly heard anything about her in the past year or so. Then Sargon of Acucked and his fellow alt-lite faggatrons go to her panel, in order to provoke her, thus putting her back in the spotlight by allowing her to play the victim, yet again.
>>
>>131865036

its a full beard tho??
>>
>>131865212
its a faggot fat video gamer "i hate my own body" teen beard
>>
>>131864826
This guy is so obssesive with Anita although she has no influence on anybody anyway. Leave her alone butthurt
>>
File: 3dgRVDQ.gif (27KB, 743x535px) Image search: [Google]
3dgRVDQ.gif
27KB, 743x535px
>>131865291
Not really, nor is that guy all that fat.
But go on, keep projecting.
>>
>>131865542
t. fatso
>>
>>131864826
>we just wanted to go and watch it
>we didn't mean to interfere at all
>we didn't think she'd notice us

>enter the hall an hour early to make sure to take the entire first row in front of the stage
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.