[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise purging the elderly was the best way forward?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>>
>>131860226
Don't you have grandparents?
>>
Good idea, leaf. Why don't you kys now so you won't become old!?
>>
>>131860226
When my Boomer mother said "your generation is going to put mine in ovens someday"
>>
>>131860226
Also their children. Lifespans should be short and economically motivated <:^) Age is a genetic illness.
>>
>>131860226
the problem isnt with old people in general, its just that all boomers are subhumans and must be exterminated
>>
>>131860226

When I joined the workforce.
>>
>>131860291
Why of course.

But alas sacrifices must be made.
>>
Around the 15th time having to explain email.
>>
>>131860226
when did you realize the elderly built the society you live in therefore your entire life is based on their work.
>>
>>131860725
Around the same time I realised that they were perfectly okay with replacing me with chinks and brown people that don't shit in toilets.
>>
>>131860725
>built society

Groupthink isn't something to celebrate. They built society for someone elses kids, like a nest taken by a cuckoo. They leave their own kids in the care of welfare and public schools!

Disgusting generation.
>>
>>131860725
thats why they deserve gas
>>
>>131860572
Kek.

But in all seriousness, living past 80 is basically spitting in Mother Nature's face. It can also cripple a nation. Just look at Japan. An entire generation of young people are being forced to subsidise the existence of a bunch of old fucks who just refuse to die. We're gonna face similar problems in the West, with low white birthrates, coupled with the fact that people are living longer than ever. Something has to give.
>>
>>131861089
Do you think a resource based system would help, rather than fiat? I mean those old japs have "money" but it's just jew paper and every year it's worth less and less. Anyone who stored their wealth in gold for the past three generations is going to have a fantastic life in Japan. As for division of labour, that's simple: age doesn't imply illness, many elderly japanese helped in the nuclear cleanups, more recently and in the 40s.
>>
>>131860441
If there was a button to bring the interwar generation back in exchange for boomers I'd slam it without a second thought
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.