[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every man respects Donald Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496722901590.jpg (49KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1496722901590.jpg
49KB, 640x617px
I believe that every single man has respect for Donald Trump, even if they hate him.

He is impossible to not respect, even if you are the most cucked beta far-left commie shitlib, or retarded brainwashed Hollywood actor. The reason he triggers people so badly is because they respect him, and they know he is the real deal. No matter how much they call him a "clown" or any of that non-sense, they just keep seeing him win and move forward with every effort he makes.

>The shitlib (Gentile) men, though, are far more circumspect in professing the intensity of their anti-Trump hatred, so much so that I wonder if they really hate the man or if they’re mouthing empty pledges of fealty to a resistance they don’t really feel in their hearts. The difference is especially noticeable when I peel one of these shitlib men away from their Cunt4Prez shrews to have a one-on-one political conversation about current events. It’s during these times that the lemming libmask slips and I can practically hear them taking their first micro doses of red pill, scoffing at the Russia fake news and agreeing that Trump is a major earthquake in the political landscape whose ideas should be taken seriously.

- Heartiste
>>
>>131858084
That fucking picture
>>
>>131858212
It's slightly reddit-tier but it captures Trump's presidency perfectly
>>
>>131858084
I'd respect him more if he swallowed his pride.
I'd respect him even more if he went with the phrase "Speak soflty and carry a big stick."

Cause right now, he's just a mess if you ask me.
>>
>>131858384
>I'd respect him more if he were more well-behaved

Nah. I think his behavior appeals to every man's inner-alpha. Even when Trump is tearing people a new ass-hole, he is completely relaxed. Never out of control with his emotions or upset, like he's winning a fist fight while laughing and not even trying
>>
File: IMG_20170629_193055.jpg (288KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170629_193055.jpg
288KB, 1600x1600px
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction
https://youtu.be/CKh0dLIuIu8
>>
>>131858502
>completely relaxed
You can be completely relaxed and still be totally of it.

What I'm talking about, is someone who can look at the situation realistically, someone who realizes you can't rule a kingdom without people.

A king that rules by love instead of one that rules by force.
>>
>>131858768
> totally of it.

*Totally out of it.
>>
>>131858768
You're a fag and a pussy and probably a sodomite.
>>
File: 1498522583236.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1498522583236.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>131858084
Don't know if this was B8 thread but check
This out:>>131850983
>>
>>131858084
>I believe that every single man has respect for Donald Trump, even if they hate him.
I see your problem: There is no such thing as a liberal MAN.
>>
>>131858084
can't respect a man who married a woman who flashed her naked body to the entire world to see..he is such a cuck
>>
>>131858887
Close digits, and quite incorrect.

I just want a president that actually cares about his people.

Raise your people up, country gets better. Yeah, there's growing pains, but it's part of the process.
>>
>>131858084
this part of the speech captures exactly the energy and soul of Trump, God i love this man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.