[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FASHION INSIDER. Important Message for /pol. WEAPONIZED AUTISM NEEDED.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Please take a moment and listen. If you want to save the white race, you MUST WAGE WAR against the fashion stylists and the fashion media.

#1 threat to all of western civilization is Vanity Fair, Vogue, Conde Nast, and Cosmopolitan because WHITE WOMEN ACTUALLY READ THIS SHIT.

It is the SOURCE of the problem.

Attack the celebrity stylists. They are the ones paid to spread propaganda. They control the designers and the celebrities.

Attack the high-end pedophile designers. They use the fashion industry as a front for the global child trafficking criminal enterprise. Models are victims.

EXPOSE THE FASHION INDUSTRY.
TURN IT INTO A WORLDWIDE SCANDAL.

Make them uncool.
Make white women afraid to be such basic sheep .

Only promote American brands or based designers like D&G. NO ONE FROM MUSLIM COUNTRIES.

Make Fashion Great Again.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7Z0MRl-OB/?taken-by=brooke_wall&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV8Omo3l-FV/?taken-by=pennylovellstylist&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BV3ndgvBL2l/?taken-by=karlawelchstylist&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxh9g-Fk8r/?taken-by=laurabrown99&hl=en
>>
BUMP. Pay attention faggots.
>>
>>131857356
I'm paying attention. The minute a girl in a household turns 13, teen vogue starts sending their magazine to you whether you subscribed or not. It's funded by the CIA. There's a tranny articles every week as well as political articles - trashing our POTUS.

I immediately throw it in the trash.
>>
>>131857356
The other thing I've noticed with fashion is that there are never any white guys around. It is always beautiful white women, and a bunch of swarthy muds on set. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that way whenever I see clips.
>>
>>131858358
>The minute a girl in a household turns 13, teen vogue starts sending their magazine to you whether you subscribed or not.

Are you fuckin serious?
>>
>>131858682
>no white guys in fashion

errrrrr kinda the other way around, poc are considered tokens, literally, unless they're working for some ultra progressive designer
>>
>>131858358
sauce?
>>
>>131859001
jews maybe, but regular whites? not unless they're "mediterranean".
>>
>>131859169
the standard of beauty is definitely still white, there's still a nice fair share of blonde haired and blue/green eyed models, It can only be affected so much, a lot of big players in fashion are "high class" so they don't care about identity politics.
>>
>>131858358
>>131858770
>>131859082

https://www.racked.com/2016/2/19/11052468/subscriptions-teen-vogue-self-asos-glamour
>>
>>131859374

>So, even though Self’s paid subscriber base has largely only increased over the past ten years due to those freebie magazine subscriptions, it can still tell advertisers that its subscriber base has grown and can charge appropriately for advertising."It’s actually a good business model to have, like you give away the magazine for free but you actually make money from advertising because you can now claim higher circulations," says Biswas. "And it would be a fair claim because the subscription count is higher even though some of those subscriptions may be free."
>>
>>131859362
Oh, you mean the models? I was talking about the workers on sets.

Of course the standard of beauty is white.
>>
>>131857356
>Make white women afraid to be such basic sheep .

White men will continue to white knight for women.
>>
File: 1497898973956.jpg (47KB, 615x705px) Image search: [Google]
1497898973956.jpg
47KB, 615x705px
>>131857356

>Calling for a raid
>No battle plan

We need organization OP
>>
>>131857356
>It is the SOURCE of the problem.

IT's part of it, yes...

Don't forget soaps and daytime talk shows. (targeted at housewives)
>>
You guys DO know that mind control "Beams" actually exist, right?
>>
File: FGM.png (22KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
FGM.png
22KB, 700x394px
>>131857356
>>131857687
I waonder what style of Female Genital Mutilation she has? You never know what sort of sweet treat you'll find in those panties! Oh Baby!
>>
>/pol
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.