[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any African nation receiving food aid should be firebombed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: newego_LARGE_t_1101_2247072.gif (306KB, 800x551px) Image search: [Google]
newego_LARGE_t_1101_2247072.gif
306KB, 800x551px
I work 60+ hours a week and pay taxes. My government then uses those same tax dollars to feed third world barbarians who turn around and have 10 children they can't afford to feed.

The quickest and most efficient way to end perpetual hunger is to exterminate the parasite.
>>
>>131856878
Bump

Our veterans are fucking homeless and committing suicide well we subsidize jamal having 10 children and infesting the world with more crime and disease.
>>
>>131856878
Any negroid "country" requires a complete blockade by air, water and space.

Negroids are a growing pest upon Earth, the human species will halt its development because of them eating and destroying our resources and society.

Niggers are to a society what cockroaches are to a kitchen.
>>
>>131857307
i would kill myself too knowing that i served to jews and israel
>>
But anon, that would be MEAN!!! And you don't want to be mean, right?
~Feminists
>>
Firebombed? Clay and mud huts dont burn. Insteaf offer free liwour and let them drink themselves to death
>>
Ironically, firebombing Africa might actually improve their standards of living.
>>
>>131857560
Think about it, if all the other races die, there would be no more racism, no more hunger, no more wars, no more poverty, no more misogyny, no more crime, no more aid, no more suffering, no more refugees, just a nice, beautiful, white world free of everything that makes us feel bad !
>>
>>131857765
People burn when 1,000,000 gallons of napalm is dropped on 'em.
>>
>>131856878
I have heard foreign aid is given so that the nation will be more comfortable with our big industries and corps doing business there, like you get cheaper oil and tech, precious minerals for it, is what I heard
>>
>>131856878
one of the main reasons some african countries are struggling is because the west forces aid on them.
look at you little twink piece of shit actually shaming them for it
>>
>>131861694
no it's given because of the goodness of snow nigger hearts
kind gentle snow niggers who slaughtered 20% of each other over a patch of jungle , TWICE , feel obliged by their morals to "help" africans by crashing their economy with aid
>>
>>131856878
and then they grow up, come here and destroy everything in their path
>>
File: 1494324597039.jpg (40KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494324597039.jpg
40KB, 320x480px
>>131856878
Kill 7 million leftys and blame it on the jews
>>
African population is trending towards 4-5 billion people and virtually all of them will be dependent upon US aid in one form or another.
Africa is the real WMD used to destroy the west. Look into the history of Communist parties in Africa.

We need to let them starve.
>>
>>131856878
Do that. Please be quick, every single country whose foreign aid ends is adopted by Merkel.
>>
>>131856878
Agreed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.