[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only pill that matters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Money-Pill.jpg (18KB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
Money-Pill.jpg
18KB, 540x349px
Money is king.

Stop worrying about muh culture, and muh decadence, and muh racemixing.

Take advantage of the trends (like those qt Youtube girls) and make money. Pay as little tax as possible while you're at it.

Because if you have enough money you can avoid all these problems that are constantly talked about on /pol/. You can live in an all white neighborhood, you can move to any country you want, you can get girls, cars, travel, etc.
>>
>>131856613
This is objectively true
>>
There's more to life than your empty hedonistic pursuits. You're part of the problem, not the solution. Enjoy living a life for absolutely nothing.
>>
>>131856613
bait thread.

Not everyone can be rich. I'd rather be a middle class white in a country where whites are the majority than a rich white in a country where whites are the minority. If I wanted that I'd move to Latin America.
>>
>>131856613
i can't believe you retards are this simple and stupid. muh me, me, me.
you basically devolved from man to beast with materialism being food.

maybe this is just bait? but it would fit the feeble-minded of you libfaggots
>>
>>131856774
Not necessarily hedonistic, but you can live life on your own terms. It's as simple as that
>>
>>131856613
Our world is already going down this path, where individualism is promoted over the well being of the group. Working out fucking great huh?
>>
>>131856613
>Money is king.

Value is king... money is merely a means of trading it, and even that's been hijacked by the rothschilds banking system.

The creature from Jekyll Island.
>>
>>131856613
Says the jew
>>
>>131856613
Dr. Peterson says that having a lot of money doesn't really solve your problems, once you have enough to pay your bills that take care of your basic needs. Money won't make you healthy, for instance. It won't stop you from being divorced. It won't prevent death or misfortune from befalling you. It won't make you *happy*.

What Dr. Peterson says is that if you want to feel fulfilled in life you need to dedicate yourself to a pursuit that interests and challenges you, which you can overcome. You need to find a dominance hierarchy that is small enough for you to climb but large enough to be worth climbing.

And you start by cleaning your room. How can you purport to fix the world when you can't even do that?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.