[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NON-WHITES: how can you LOGICALLY dispute white superiority?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1368.png (119KB, 1237x1017px)
IMG_1368.png
119KB, 1237x1017px
> fuck all that PC, it's mean, muh I have no self-control so my emotions govern bullshit.

But realistically, how can you dispute white superiority? It seems to be pretty incontrovertible! The most significant and beneficial scientific advancements were all created by whites/Europeans.

Deep down everyone knows this, despite the liberals and progressives trying to bury it it's still shines through by the fact if ONE Black inventor even ( unknowingly) competed to invent a spark plug, they go: SEEE, SEEE BLACKS DID INVENT THINGS!!

Or through the desperate clinging to the misconception: Muslims invented algebra. All based on Persian mathematician Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, who translated, formalized and commented on ancient Indian and Greek works. And besides that The man was most likely a Zoroastrian believer, who was forced to convert or die! I mean it's not like the Muslims conquered his country and culture and forced conversions were mandatory for every kafir or anything.

The best, most civilized and most developed countries are all of white/European creation!

> oh but conquering and colonialism.

If anything that's a testimony to being superior. If other races can be used like sheep well... and regardless in ancient times conquering and defending territory was how our species operated, we just did it best!
>>
>>131855245
It says there, clear as day, only 4 countries produced the majority of everything. If you're from Poland or Norway you really have nothing to be proud of. Except you share the same skin color as a nationality of people that created things. Oh excuse me, not a nationality, just a group of people who happened to be a certain nationality.

What's the excuse for the other countries? They don't even scale to per capita populations. Some whites flat out suck it looks like. Including you, I'm sure.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.