[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI agent faces 5-count indictment in LaVoy Finicum shooting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

>An FBI agent accused of lying about firing two shots at Oregon standoff spokesman Robert "LaVoy" Finicum faces a five-count indictment, charging him with three counts of making a false statement and two counts of obstruction of justice.

>W. Joseph Astarita, 40, dressed in a dark pin-striped suit, made his first appearance on the indictment Wednesday in a packed federal courtroom, with heightened security inside and in the corridors of the Mark O. Hatfield Courthouse.

>A lawyer standing beside Astarita entered not guilty pleas on his behalf to all charges. Astarita will remain out of custody pending trial.

>Astarita is accused of firing twice at Finicum as Finicum emerged from his truck after he swerved into a snowbank, nearly striking another FBI agent, to avoid a roadblock on U.S. 395 in Harney County. Finicum had sped away from a state police and FBI stop earlier on the rural roadway on Jan. 26, 2016 during the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The agent's shots didn't hit Finicum.

>The indictment says Astarita, who had served as a member of an FBI Hostage Rescue Team, "falsely stated he had not fired his weapon during the attempted arrest of Robert La Voy Finicum, when he knew then and there that he had fired his weapon.''

The Oregonian -→ https://archive.is/l09PZ

LA Times -→ https://archive.is/HRRGd

Washington Post -→ https://archive.is/RUsjv
>>
File: 220px-Lon_Horiuchi_USMA.png (48KB, 220x267px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Lon_Horiuchi_USMA.png
48KB, 220x267px
FBI HRT needs to have their diaper checked more often.
>>
>>131855001

They were out for blood from the very beginning, like always. The point is to make an example of anyone who opposes them.
>>
>>131854802
Really wish the weeb went out guns ablazing
>>
File: -cb16123f8cd9a862.jpg (145KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
-cb16123f8cd9a862.jpg
145KB, 960x1280px
>>
>>131854802
REFUGEES HALVED
FBI CALLED TO ACCOUNT
LYNCH INVESTIGATED
PODESTA UNDER OATH
TRAVEL BAN BACK
and there were like six other new things
winning ... so much ... tired ...
>>
>>131855471
I'm not tired.
>>
>>131854802
I know they owed for grazing rights, but if the neglected fees didn't pile up, wasn't like $2k a year? Isn't that miniscule reduction in their annual income?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz7lO5dpUjs
>>
>>131855895
Can I still send them poptarts?
>>
>>131855471
kate's law, sanctuary city bill
healthcare about to get pushed through
>>
>>131855955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltpJXLiYVBU

Shit was so cash. Cant find any David Fry videos
>>
The whole FBI team at the scene needs to be investigated. They were trying to hide a crime and cover for one of their own.
>>
>>131856536
This
>>
>>131855660
>>
>>131858574
What dat mean babe?
>>
>>131855001
And they only convicted two of the ten occupiers
>>
>>131854802

Oh man I loved this news story...The sheer overwhelming military force and organization of the modern white man is something to behold...The fact that they could take over an empty visitor's center, then break all manner of discipline in about 4 hours after running out of snacks gives me hope for the future! I'm sure we'll do great when the race war kicks off.
>>
>>131859856
Nigger
>>
>>131855988
Romania paying up
Comey fired
CNN shitting the bed
>>
>>131860577

Mad you militia ragecuck manchildfaggot?

Modern white men are pathetic. Watching those retards get blasted was fucking hilarious. ...I mean seriously your enemies have defeated you and taken control of everything without hardly firing a shot, yet you morons are still LARPing around playing guerilla weekend warrior?

Pathetic
>>
>>131860607
NYT layoffs
>>
>>131854802
he dindu nuffin
>>
File: he-got-trayvoned.jpg (23KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
he-got-trayvoned.jpg
23KB, 500x317px
>>131860767
Ahahahahaha look at this triggered fucking nigger piece of shit
>>
sacrificial lamb
>look good goyim us fbi love to police our own ranks
>>
File: lavoy.jpg (257KB, 1247x1909px) Image search: [Google]
lavoy.jpg
257KB, 1247x1909px
>>131854802
>>
File: govjoint.jpg (166KB, 1200x1163px) Image search: [Google]
govjoint.jpg
166KB, 1200x1163px
>>131855101
^this
>>
>>131864044
Niggers always have the worst weed.
>>
Guys, as an american that hates the feds, idolizes timothy mcveigh, and has 16 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo stockpiled, i can safely say that this agent literally dindu nuffin . they are just mad he lied in their internal reports.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.