[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is Iran on the travel ban list

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 21

File: Iran.jpg (76KB, 554x350px) Image search: [Google]
Iran.jpg
76KB, 554x350px
US travel ban:

>[T]he order imposes a temporary, 90-day ban on people entering the U.S. from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen. These are countries either torn apart by jihadist violence or under the control of hostile, jihadist governments.
-David French

The Iranian government is on unfriendly terms with the US, but while a "hostile, jihadist government" is obviously bad, how does that make Iranians as people a security risk to the US when there haven't been any Iranian terrorists attacks in the West and immigrants from Iran can be vetted?
>>
>>131854565
They're sandniggers. 'nuff said.
>>
Israel told us to do it. Hannity told me they hate us for our freedom.
>>
>>131854565
Trump is a good goy, anyone who supports him is a faggot. Ever since he went to saudi arabia, /pol/ should have dropped him, but instead they keep shilling. They are no better than hillary supporters. Blindly following someone is not being redpilled.
>>
>>131854687
good goy
>>
>>131854687

Technically, they're aryans.
>>
>>131854958
i think maybe the republicans just wanna push for conflict with iran so they can tear up the nuclear treaty, but Obama was responsible for putting the country on the original list from which the travel ban list was derived.
>>
>>131855154
IT doesn't matter what obama did. Trump is president, and if he really wanted what is good for the US, he should be putting the countries that really deserve the ban, starting with saudi arabia. Iranians are no threat to the US.
>>
>>131854565
>cue incoming iranian shitaspora
>>
File: LibtardTears.png (49KB, 366x267px) Image search: [Google]
LibtardTears.png
49KB, 366x267px
>>131854565
>why is Iran on the travel ban list
>>
>>131855092
>Technically, they're aryans.
Technically you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Let me guess, if a nigger goes to Sweden and rapes a blonde their, the shit-colored baby is "Nordic" according to a fucking retard like you, right?

Kill yourself, you piece of shit.
>>
>>131856052
so what it's just a random act of asshole?
also, does libtard mean liberitarian or liberal?
>>
>>131855092
They are just as Germanic as modern day Italians. But for muds they are pretty civilized.
>>
>>131856212
Liberal
>>
>>131856122
what the fuck are you talking about ahaha are you actually autistic?
>>
Iranian/Persians are Aryan.
>>
>>131856122
They literally invented the word Aryan and have referred to themselves by it since the ancient world.
It's the namesake of their country's name
>>
>>131854565
Because Iran hates Jews and US. But it looks like US doesn't try to repair their relationship with Iran.
>>
>>131854958
This. The fact that Saudi Arabia and Israel isn't on the list is proof enough that Trump is a kike puppet bowing down to his Jew and Arab overlords.
>>
>>131856267
I'm not interested in arguing about how white they are but you could have pretty much chosen a predominantly muslim country at random that would be more worthy of being on the list than Iran.
>>
>>131856381
Not anymore, they got Arab'd once upon a time. The last remnants of those Aryans would only be found in parts of Georgia
>>
>>131856495
They're all kike puppets, what do?
>>
>>131856498
Yeah I agree fully, and this post >>131855335 is /thread worthy
>>
File: iran-protests.jpg (32KB, 499x333px) Image search: [Google]
iran-protests.jpg
32KB, 499x333px
> http://www.newsweek.com/al-quds-day-iranian-protesters-burn-isis-flag-chant-death-israel-death-america-628520

Gee, idk...
>>
>>131856394
But it doesn't matter how they refer to themselves. They are shitskins with an average IQ of less than 85, hence the travel ban is justified. That's all you need to know about them.
>>
File: lolme.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lolme.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>Iran opposes radical Wahhabi terrorism
>Iran is anti-Zionist as fuck and knows the jews plans
That is why
>>
>>131854565
How likely it is that Trump would invade Iran if they got nuclear weapon?
>>
Whenever the relationship with Iran sours. Iran sends terrorists to fuck with U.S. Remember how Iran financed all the anti-US insurgent groups during the Iraq War 2.
>>
>>131856659
>They are shitskins with an average IQ of less than 85,
That IQ score was based off pooled averages from neighboring countries.

The last IQ test to be administered on Iranians was taken from 1950s from poor rural areas...

If you need source, then I can give it.

I think the average IQ is higher now, especially in Tehran.
>>
>>131856784

About as likely as Iran actually getting a nuke.
>>
>>131854565
why Iran on the list?

> funding terror groups
> government backed terror attacks throughout the world that have killed hundreds, from Buenos Aires to Paris
> constant butthurt screeching 'death to america'
> authorities believe there's a credible threat from there

Just off the top of my head. Give me another couple minutes I'm sure I can come up with more...
>>
>>131856804

remember how the saudis paid people to carbomb our checkpoints in iraq 2?
>>
>>131856851

Hezbollah is not a terrorist organisation.
>>
>>131856823
Despite the mass braindrain the past decades?
>>
>>131856861

The Saudis are filthy sand niggers too. Just because the Saudis act like terrorists doesn't give the Iranians to do the fucking same.
>>
>>131856851
>t. mossad

the mossad did the attack in buenos aires as a false flag, they never found any van and they dont want to investigate it, fuck off shill you dont know anything about the jew lobby here in argentina and how strong it is
>>
>>131856620
That's pretty bad, but I haven't seen evidence these threats made in protests for decades now have translated into terrorism, so I don't know what it has to do with terrorism, so I don't see how it can be justified within purview of a travel ban whose purpose is to avoid terrorism.

If a bunch of faggots posted "kill all blacks, kill all muslims" on twitter, that'd be bad but I wouldn't ban them from immigration, I'd question their character but that's not a credible threat to suspect them of violent motives.
>>
>>131856837
So pretty likely? Nuclear weapons is not that hard to make.
>>
>>131856955

we should get them to fight each other in Iraq
>>
>>131856861
True, but our invasion helped the Shia take power. Instead of Iran understanding this they decided to fuck with the US.
>>
>>131856547
You find someone who has some integrity in them and is willing to call (((them))) out, either directly or undetected.
>>
>>131856912
Holy fuck. I think I've found it.

This is actually THE most retarded comment I've ever read on the internet
>>
File: race.png (140KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
140KB, 850x846px
>>131856508
Iranians didn't get Arab'd.
>>
>>131857090
Oops, meant indirectly
>>
>>131856620
That's pretty based.
Iran knows USA funds IS
>>
File: sagan.jpg (64KB, 646x536px) Image search: [Google]
sagan.jpg
64KB, 646x536px
>>131857045

> t. Fucknut 4chan nuclear physicist.
>>
>>131854958
Iran won't tear up the nuclear treaty. The ayatollahs are far smarter than Republicans. Instead they'll just use this for propaganda both domestically and anyone on this planet that dislikes the USA. The proper approach to defeating the ayatollahs is to act friendly towards Iran so the ayatollahs have no external enemy to galvanize the population. Iranians are very nationalist and culturally have a martyrdom complex, they revel in being the little guy picked on by the super power it fits well into the Shiite ethos. Republicans are fucking morons when it comes to foreign policy. Bush basically handed the middle east to Iran and Obama didn't chsnge strategy until too late in his term. Trump and Netanyahu will fuck it up much further because they think they can handle Iran the same way they handled their other problems.
>>
File: who.png (3KB, 209x242px) Image search: [Google]
who.png
3KB, 209x242px
>>131857095
>>
>>131854565
They don't have a central bank
>>
>>131857071

they had good reason.

20 years ago when the US was in Iraq they helped to attack Iran.

>>131857095

Hezbollah is a political party in the Lebanese assembly.
>>
>>131857108

Go get thrown off a building, fag
>>
>>131857095
But he is right
Hez is the most based insurgency group right now.
>>
>>131857095
It's not. It hasn't don't a terrorist attack in 10 years. It's transformed into a proper political organisation. If you want to bring up their terror attacks well the USA has bombed more weddings than all of Hezbollah's attacks put together.
>>
>>131856912
Depends on who's classifying them. Speaking as a local, they're assholes, regardless of whether or not they are terrorists. The shit they've done here to stunt Lebanese growth in the name of their shitty 'causes' has cost us a lot, and the Iranians are their sugar daddy, so they aren't losing anything.
>>
>>131857170
What's the MATTER? can't handle someone who has different sexual preferences. So what if im gay?
>>
File: 1498580624476.png (383KB, 548x279px) Image search: [Google]
1498580624476.png
383KB, 548x279px
>>131854565
Because it's more of a "everyone we fucking hate list" than anything else.

Especially since countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Jordan and Belgium aren't present on the list even though those countries are all major sources of Islamic terror and funding.

Because they aren't on there, this travel ban is meaningless. It's like wearing Swiss cheese for a condom against STD's
>>
>>131857070

The best way to bring an ethnic cleansing to Iran and Saudi Arabia would be to convert them to Christianity or Zoroastrianism. That would be based.
>>
>>131857169
I dont remember the US attacking Iran in 1997 unless some kind of pro Israel anti nuclear strike
>>
>>131857187

That shit happens with parties in every country though. Especially in my country.

I don't think being retarded warhawks with shit domestic policy makes them terrorists.
>>
>>131856946
they are the number 1 ranked in growing numbers of engineers and scientist. 2nd in engineering graduates

http://realiran.org/iran-ranked-2nd-in-percentage-of-science-engineering-graduates/
>>
>>131857187
If it wasn't for Hezbollah half of your country would have been annexed by Israel in the 80's and your country would now be overrun by Salafists. Your non Shiites are weak.
>>
>>131857250

20 years from the second iraq war they were attacked.

By Iraq with US backing
>>
>>131856620
but ISIS, israel, and the US are all on the same team so it makes sense
>>
>>131856851
What does any of this have to do with a travel ban? If Iranians themselves aren't turning into terrorists in significant numbers (none at all to date), what's the point of banning travel from Iran to prevent terrorism?

I agree there's too much enmity between our countries, and we should both show willingness to step down from threatening one another. Banning travel to citizens of Iran flies in the face of ending our enmity.
>>
>>131857242
You're flat out getting a job and cleaning your room and you think you know what's best for us?
>>
>>131854565
>immigrants from Iran can be vetted
Yeah sure, we are going to rely on information provided by an enemy.
US: We need this guys records, can you provide his background and documents?
Iran: Sure. He's a good guy ya know!
>>
>>131857116
Iran's only realm of control over the middle east is Iraq, and that only happened after Obama decided to leave. Their stranglehold over Lebanon existed before Bush ever came into office. And the only people left that are under Iranian control are the Huthis, and their insurgency happened under Obama as well.
>>
>>131857305
The PLO and Hezhollah fucked Lebanon up. It used to be a half christian half muslim country, but the muslims wouldn't tolerate that. So now its mostly muslim and a shit hole.
>>
>>131857169
Now they are. But they were responsible for a bombing that killed a number of people including my uncle.

t. Maronite who still has family throughout Beqaa
>>
>>131854565
>DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO AMERICA
>WTF I"M BANNED?
>>
>>131854565
Because these are the countries that are about to be carpet bombed into Wal Mart parking lots.
>>
>>131857373

That didn't even make any sense you stupid sand nigger. By all means, die in a drone strike. But don't act like a victim. You deserve it, you filthy Muslim goat fucker.
>>
>>131857187
oh boy i bet your a maronite too. thank arab Jesus Hezbollah took mercy on you and didn't exterminate you traitors like they should have.
>>
File: 1484801600650.jpg (22KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1484801600650.jpg
22KB, 246x246px
>>131854565
>Huuurr Duuurrrr all the people in Iran are Iranian hurrr durrrr
>>
>>131856659
Lmfao, the 85 IQ mongrels you are talking about are all over the place in your american universities teaching whiteys engineering, physics, chemistry and other sciences. They are everywhere in your top 500 companies such as google, youtube, intel, yahoo, ebay, dropbox, pixar, facebook, twitter, oracle, and so much more working not only among the high ranks, but also as engineers in R&D. They are among the ethnic groups that have the highest level of education and success.

>muh 85 IQ
Iran has one of the highest engineering majors in the world. They managed to build their own industries under heavy sanctions and becoming more and more independent every year.
>>
>>131857419
It's actually the Sunnis who wouldn't tolerate the Maronites. The Shia prevented half of Lebanon being annexed by Israel.
>>
>>131857340

Interesting. I wonder why the US coalition has wiped them out in Iraq and northern Syria.
>>
>>131856955
Apply the travel ban to every predominantly muslim country if you want, my only contention is, why is Iran singled out of all countries when just about every other muslim country is more of a threat if only because as shia muslims, most terrorist organizations focus on killing rather than recruiting iranians.
For the stated criteria of the ban, Iran makes no sense and many countries not included would make much more sense.
>>
>>131856381

>iranians and persians are aryan

they are literal mudshits
>>
>>131857399
Iraq Syria Afghanistan. Soon Yemen. Bahrainis want to flip. Qatar and Jordan is teetering onto flipping. Tajikistan leans ever closer. All the traditional allies of Saudis have taken a huge step back from them.

Bush gave Iran the middle east when he removed Saddam. That was the beginning of this all.

By the end of this century Iran will be the central decision maker of the middle east as it usually was. Save of course the country implodes from civil war or foreign attack. Things aren't good within Iran. Everyone is sick of the ayatollahs. Ethnic nationalism and western liberal ideologies are on the rise. Lots of anger between different groups.
>>
>>131856823
I would actually want sources on that, since this 85 IQ thing comes up often. If I had sources, it could actually be useful in debating them.
>>
>>131857550

Filthy Muslims apologetist spotted.

Hezbollah is an Islamic militant organization and anti-american; therefore goat fuckers who need to be exterminated along with every single Muslims militant in the middle East. Sorry if that hurts to ur shitskin feelings.
>>
Topkek, all the Iran shills need to leave Iran is as much a problem as Saudi is just that Saudi citizens don't engage in terrorism they pay other people to do that Iran is too poor to do that
>>
>>131857419
Lebanon was slated to become West Bank 2.0 and become another israeli colony. Hezbollah put a top to that, despite sunni and Christian traitors trying to outdo each other in whoring Lebanon out to israel.

>>131857590
ISIS was always a pawn that was meant to be expendable. luckily, based Iran and Putin made sure that pawn did not achieve as much as the jews wanted it to.
>>
>>131857419
Shiites have no issues with Christians. I know for a fact Hezbollah actively teaches tolerance even admiration for Christians. If not for the Shiites and Iran then Israel would have taken half of Lebanon in the 80's
>>
>>131857274
Political assassinations dude.

>>131857305
Israelis had a good reason to invade in 82. They expelled the god-awful PLO from the south, but in the course of it broken up what could have been a fruitful alliance with Lebanon. Hezbollah fought next to the PLO even though the PLO literally invaded us prior to Israel ever doing it, kicked out our army from their bases in the south, and started shooting missiles at the Israelis at our expense. I have more reasons to hate Palestinians than I do for Israelis.
>>
>>131857572
Iranians are not a low IQ population but most of the rest of the middle east is made up of a different ethnic group than Iranians, as Im sure you know. Ethnically, Persians are closer to Europeans than Arabs.
>>
>>131857504
Of course it wouldn't make sense to you. You're an unemployed virgin that knows nothing of the world. Clean your room
>>
>>131857592

Because Iran is open about their hate for America. Their fucking parliament broke out into a chant of "Death to America" and that was when Obama was sucking their sucks for that nuke 'deal.

By all means though. Let's add Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>131856851
>funding terror groups
Great so when is the US gonna be on the list for doing the same?
>government back terror attacks
Great so when is the US gonna be on the list for doing the same?
>constant butthurt screeching 'death to america'
Great, so when is the US gonna be on the list for constant butthurt screeching 'bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran'
>authorities believe there's a credible threat from there
(((authorities))), the same ones that started all this shitfest by overthrowing a democratically elected prime minister back in the 1953, which effectively deastroyed any hope of ever having a democracy in the country
>>
>>131857747
Based tree, the only person on this thread who understands promoting terrorism in the name of freedumb will come to bite you in the ass sooner or later
>>
>>131857578
ya but the sunnis were the PLO and the PLO are at war with Israel, so obviously Israel would attack Lebanon to kill the PLO. The PLO and Hezbollah fought on the same side during the Lebanese civil war. PLO and Hezbollah fought against the Christians.
>>
>>131857838

shut up you stupid leaf

the day of the rake is coming, canada will get rid of you mudslimes one day.
>>
>>131857682
Read this:
http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?topic=1334.0

Here are significant passages:
" Lynn/Vanhanen basically did not do IQ tests--they gathered existing test results and compared against some GDP data. It somehow became the gold-standard for IQ by nation all over the internet. But its only data point for Iran is the Valentine,1959 study.

So, Iran's IQ was measured in one and only one study, which was done in the 1950s. That's all we got for Iran. Only three other countries in Lynn/Vanhanen have IQ data as outdated as Iran's."
>>
>>131857697
let the goat fuckers have the middle east, fags like you who shill for war in the middle east are servants of israel who deserve nothing more than a swift gassing. the kike has done more damage to the West than every single muzzie terrorist combined a thousandfold.
>>
>>131857802

Is that some sort of Muslim shit? Filthy sand nigger. I jerk off to pictures of dead Iranians and Dead Saudis.
>>
>>131857610
Even as mudshits we achieved more than anyone throughout history. Our nation has been wiped out more times than anyone and we've become super power status more times than anyone for longer than anyone. We're poor relative to whites right now because of recent events and heavy sanctions. But itll look different in 20 years. Don't think that the state of affairs right now is permanent.
>>
>>131857925

What the fuck are you talking about you idiot? What does that have to do with Islamic cancer? Nice job trying to deflect the conversation you filthy shitskin. All Muslims must hang.
>>
>>131857747
It was an excuse to annex land
>>
>>131858041

The only thing that's gonna happen in 20 years is you getting your shit pushed in when the whole world declares war on you filthy Islamic scum.
>>
>>131857970
If it weren't for Safavid Empire helping Habsburg repel Ottomans, then major portions of Europe would have become Muslim.

Shia never tried to impose Islam on Middle Easterns and build global caliphate the way Sunni do.

Europeans adored Persian poetry. Nietzsche loved Hafiz, Goethe loved Persian Sufi poetry, Hegel liked Persian culture, etc.
>>
>>131858041
Whatever Iran achieved was before Islam and definitely before the revolution and looking at its current situation we might have finally lost them too to Islam
>>
>>131857838
IRAN DID BLOCK THEM GENIUS
>>
>>131857828
Marg bar america transliterates to death upon but it means something closer to down with. They aren't cheering for death they're basically yelling fuck you.
>>
>>131854958
True True Agree 1000% /thread

Its amazing how trumptards are so quick to defend his actions regarding syria/ middle east. They dont realise how retarded they sound when they say shit like "huur duur Trump is protecting our soldiers from having their face burned off with sarin gas hurr durr"

Ffs Macron (yes globalist shill macron) has more sense than trump on this issue.

Trump is a liar and a traitor
>>
>>131854565
No immigration should be accepted from Iran. I don't care if MUH INNOCENT IRANIAN DINDU NUFFIN gets affected. The state of Iran is an enemy to the United States and truthfully WE DO NOT NEED THEIR IMMIGRANTS SO FUCK OFF!! Fuck them. We don't need any immigrants especially ones from hostile nations.
>>
>>131858176
>Whatever Iran achieved was before Islam
Algebra is a Latinization of Al-Khwarizmi. Avicenna, Rhazis, and Khayyam were also very good scientists.

The Islamic Golden Age was mostly Persians.
>>
>>131858068
a real nationalist (which you aren't because you are almost certainly jewish) does not give a fuck what other nations do if they aren't fucking with your nation. we keep fucikng with shitskin nations and get fucked with in return. i say let them do what they want in their desert, you want white men to go and die in these deserts for no gain other than the expansion of israel's borders.
>>
>>131857970
As I said you're a low life degenerate. You were born with every advantage in this world but you're still an unemployed virgin.
>>
>>131858251
Yeah and you can find advanced algebra in Indian texts way before the 'Islamic Golden age'
>>
>>131858239
USA deserves the refugees and terrorists they create
>>
>>131858041

>mudshits

>achieving more than romans or greeks

no.
>>
>>131854565
First off, they aren't entitled to immigration. If we want to keep them out for no reason, they really can't complain. And besides, the vast majority of people from that country disagree with basic freedoms (Islam believes in forcing everyone to be Muslim, outlawing homosexuality, and demoting women to second class citizens). These people aren't likely to blow us up, but why let them in when they believe those types of things? I want this travel ban to be more restrictive and I want it to be permanent. Only the best of the best non-Muslim, non-communist immigrants should be allowed in.
>>
>>131858233
What actions you retard. We are not at war with the Syrian government. We fired a couple of missiles into the desert. Nobody is stoping Russian and Syria.
>>
>>131858330
O..ok
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 272x185px
>>131858282
>i say let them do what they want in their desert
Iran isn't even mostly desert. Look up "Mazandarin Province" and "Zagros Mountains".
>>
>>131858239
Theyre some of your best immigrants though. Iranians are based
>>
>>131858128
If someone's shooting at you, your priority wouldn't be stealing their lunch money, it would be getting rid of them immediately. It's illogical to think what Israel did was for land. They've been giving up land whenever someone signs a peace treaty with them, just like when they gave up the Sinai peninsula after Egypt signed a peace treaty with them.
>>
>>131858303
That's a non sequitir. I was responding to your claim "Whatever Iran achieved was before Islam", which is patently false. Most of the scientists during Islamic Golden Age were Persian... That's my point.
>>
>>131858176
400 years spent ahead of the Europe technologically under abassids. Wiped out by Mongols and then rose again under safavids. Even as Muslims Iran has risen more than once. It can happen again if we can deal with irans corruption. Our culture is still heavily inclined towards education and personal achievement. Meanwhile the west moves towards anti intellectualism and ideological dogma. Trump just got elected lmao.
>>
>>131858376
>We fired a couple of missiles into the desert

Oh and shot down a couple of syrian planes, and backed up a bit of FSA propaganda

Im guessing FOX is your main news source?
>>
Because we are currently on the side of Saudi Arabia in the middle eastern cold war. Iran and the Saudis are both problematic, once Iran is defeated we will use that government to take care of Saudia Arabia. Learn to America, fag.
>>
>>131858448
Your point is moot cause arabs burned all the libraries in Iran If anything islam hindered the potential of Iran
>>
>>131858415
>If someone's shooting at you, your priority wouldn't be stealing their lunch money
you clearly do not understand jews.

and the reason the kikes gave up the sinai was because it would stretch them too thin. lebanon was a different case, traitor.
>>
My sister got brutal raped by 2 Iranians in LA. Now my sister is fuck up and afraid of men.
>>
>>131858168
>>131858297
>>131858282

The amount of Islamic cancer on /pol/ is disgusting. Thank God for Trump because if a bunch of Iranian diaspora on here are this salty, then he must be doing something right.

Get fucked, poop skin niggers.
>>
>>131858523
Still not at war. Nobody as stopped Assad's advance nor should they.
>>
>>131858519
Iran's number one priority is to prevent the USA from fueling sectarian tensions in its land via propaganda. Also, we can't let MEK/PMOI/NCRI (who are Islamic Marxist terrorists being backed by USA/Israel/KSA) continue gaining traction among disgruntled youth.

I think gradual reform is better than full-out revolution, which would make us vulnerable.
>>
>>131854958
I'm sorry but what is your alternative leaf man, Hillary? Every other republican on that platform EXCEPT Trump didn't want to clash with Iran head on in a war, let's not talk about "Fuck Libya shit up" Clinton. I hate posters like you who only regurgitate /pol/ talking points while knowing the barest knowledge on what you're talking about.
>no better than a Hillary supporter
Except she wanted to green light a war with russia, asked for assad's head on a platter and wanted Ayatollah to suffer from barbells to the neck, stop talking shit.
>>
>>131858616

we have
>>
>>131858573
Honestly, good. She would have been a degenerate slut. Based iranians
>>
>>131858600
Iranians are whiter than you, mulatto..
>>
ITT: Terrorists and sympathizers.

Can we just nuke the region and be done with it? After we're done deporting obviously.
>>
>>131858600
I'm not Muslim, but I think you're retarded.

Also, it was largely due to USA/UK the Shah lost power also.

The reason the Middle East is largely in shambles is due to USD value being tied to the petrodollar system, which requires OPEC countries to price oil according to US interests and transact them in USD. It's largely why ISIS exists.
>>
>>131858600
trump is a god-send to the regime in iran. that retard is going to unilaterally renege on obongo's nuclear deal which is EXACTLY what the iranian govt wants. no one is going to go along with new US sanctions if its trump who shread the nuke deal.
>>
>>131858616
>Nobody as stopped Assad's advance

Not even Israel at the Golan heights?

As soon as Isreal is attacked, the USA lapdogs will "kill the syrian terrorists"

Do you even watch southfront?
>>
>>131858330
Uhhhh yes the Greeks were a backwater compared to Persia and anything that existed in Mesopotamian and the lecanf for thousands of years already. Greek maths and philosophy was derived from eastern works. The Greek classical age happened after the Hellenes were introduced to Persian methods of administration. Which ironically have the Macedonians a means to build a professional army and conquer Persia.

The romans were excellent engineers and secretaries at their peak they were equivalent to Persia. But rome was built on looting and slavery of its European neighbours while Persia was not.
>>
>>131858647
How? Assad should know that we have troops in Syria and we have our area of operations. Stay out of our area and they can conquer all they want.
>>
>>131854565
Because the US is practically at war with them via proxy in Syria.
Because they're being aggressive towards America in the region in general.
Because they were given a chance with the nuclear deal and responded with ballistic missile tests and further funding to Hezbollah. If you say they have the right to do this then fuck off you shifty Persian.
Because we do not enjoy friendly relations with the government of Iran, in fact they frequently speak in a rather negative manner about the US.
Because they want to take over the entire middle east with a "pan Islamic empire", like it states they should do in their constitution.
Because their proxies frequently killed US troops in Iraq.
And the list just goes on, the only people who are fuck heads enough to still support this regime after all the shit they do are fucking Stormfags who of course love literally anyone who hates Israel regardless of how otherwise shitty they are.
>>
>>131858519
Your current generation is even more conservative than the previous one or I should say radical, your country actively tries it suppress its history before Islam, lavish mosques are built and 6000 yearn old cities are treated like garbage, it pains me to say Zoroastrianism as a religion is alive in India and not in Iran we share too much history for me to diss your country but with Islam I don't see Iran going very far
>>
>>131858723
lmao like our kike masters are going to let us nuke their holy land.
>>
>>131858777

We've fucking bombed the SAA several times
>>
>>131858707

>m-m-muh based shit skin Muslims!

Hahaha, no... get fucked kekold nerd.
>>
>>131858777
>we have troops in Syria
>Illegally
>>
>>131858553
You're assigning motives when historical evidence is against you. I don't really care for a clueless burger calling me a traitor but at least read up on how the Israelis tried to negotiate peace treaties over and over with the Lebanese up until Bachir Gemayel's death. If their goal was annexation they wouldn't try negotiating anything.
>>
>>131857699
>Saudi citizens don't engage in terrorism they pay other people to do that
Exactly, saudi arabia supports terrorism

Iran doesn't according to you because they are broke, but their citizens are no terrorists either. When the fuck was the last time that you heard about a terrorist attack commited by iranians? In the past 40 years, I can only think of 3, 2 of which was commited by their intelligence agencies, which is something that the CIA does on a daily basis, the third is a crazy sunni iranian in Australia. He was also in exile because he was being a crazy dipshit. By all mean, tell me how iranian citizens are terrorists, when you can only find 1 terrorist attack in the past 30 years. For a government which chants death to america on a daily basis, I'd say they are doing pretty well compared to other countries such as saudi arabia which are supposed to be our allies..
>>
>>131858600
Trump is basically a wahhabi proxy at this point. Good goy you are
>>
>>131858767

xerxes lost to 300 fucking spartans with a giant army

he was a faggot and an idiot
>>
>>131854958

agreed. even I underestimated trump defenders, thought they would realize there is no voting that can fix this
>>
>>131858752

Ah it finally comes out. You know you would fit in on Reddit with your anti-Trump shit. You would probably get a lot of upvotes from other disgruntled liberals.

Are you upset that it was her turn and she was denied?
>>
>>131858810
Assad knows the US backed rebels is a fraud but he should also know its all a game. Stay out of our areas and we wouldn't bomb them.
>>
>>131858806
Iran is technically not Islamic. It's like Nader Shah -- we use Islam as a pretext to project influence.

If we didn't use Shia as a pretext to project influence, then there would be a power vacuum where Wahhabism would grow in the Levant. The Shia crescent is a necessity to ward the growth of Wahhabism, which is the ideology responsible for terrorist attacks on Western and ME soil.
>>
>>131858842
More based than you, for sure. Did an iranian fuck your girlfriend or something? Wouldn't doubt it, they're based and alpha
>>
>>131858723
>everyone I don't like is a terrorist
Yes US dindu nuffin wrong.
>>
>>131858873
Yeah Iran just funds Shia terrorism which they deem as freedumb they are no better than Pakistan in that regard.
>>
>>131858895
>canadian education
>>
>>131858969

We own Syria now?

Well I guess we own the world. Bomb anybody who wants to be sovereign.
>>
>>131858877

No, Trump is just following through with what he campaigned on. Iran is a hostile nation and you will be dealt with like a hostile nation.

Just give Trump a reason to lay waste to your shitty military. He isn't a bitch like Obama.
>>
>>131857828
That's all awful but none of it has anything to do with Iranians becoming terrorists.
Even in light of the hostile government the travel ban is counter-productive. Since Iran isn't a military threat to the US, the obvious way to legitimize a hostile Iranian regime is to build our relationship with the people of Iran. The Iranian revolution is pointless if its enemies are on friendly terms with Iranians.
>>
>>131857921
Thanks, would definitely use this in the future.
>>
>>131859055
It's not really Shia terrorism Iran funds, but more like militias that resist or serve as buffer to the spread of Wahhabism. You realize there would be a power vacuum if Iran didn't do this, right? Wahhabism would spread even more then, leading to growth of terrorism.

All of these terrorist attacks come from Wahhabis.
>>
>>131858806
Our current generation is a mix of brain washed hardliners and westernophiles. And they're lazy and more corrupted. The theocracy failed. You can't force values on a population. The theocracy ironically might have destroyed Islam in Iran because everyone hates this now. It's also what destroyed Zoroastrianism so long ago. A lot of iranians are quietly converting to Baha'i Christianity and Zoroastrianism as these are seen as less corrupted and oppressive. Islam should never have left the mosque. State religion ruins the religion.
>>
>>131859143
>All of these terrorist attacks come from Wahhabis.
Wahhabis / Salafists**

Largely the same thing -- Sunni radicals.
>>
>>131858944
>liberals
>liking Iran
US media does a good job convincing people how Iran responsible for everything. Do you watch CNN too?
>>
>>131858985

> m-m-muh based Iranians! They have such huge cocks that I love to think about! I-i-i bet an Iranian fucked your mom!!!

You have to be 18 to use /pol/.
>>
>issue muslim/terrorist travel ban
>Saudi, Pakistan, Tunisia, and countless more shitholes not on the list.
>instead, only enemies of the deep state and of kikeland are on it

Uhm...
>>
>>131859055
Iran armed enemy combatants in Iraq and Afghanistan which is terrible but it does not mean Iranians as people are becoming terrorists or cannot be vetted.
>>
>>131854565
The only reason why Iran is a "Threat to the USA" is because their central bank is not ran by the jews.
>>
>>131859154
Iran is making the right geopolitical decisions, believe it or not. The Middle East cannot handle more than 2 poles of power...

In the past, we had Ottomans and Safavids that were the two main powers. Now we have Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Israel -- all 4 powers.

2 of those have to go.
>>
>>131859086
No, we created Shia Iraq and we support the Kurds. The Syrian Civil War is complicated. You think Trump wants to be assasinated by the neo cons for changing policy.
>>
>>131859179

Liberals hate America. Iran hates America.

Liberals hate Trump. Iran hates Trump.

That right there is enough to unite the two. Liberals were even crying when Trump dropped a MOAB on ISIS.
>>
>>131858976
No Islam is the ideology responsible for terrorism the wahabis just follow the book, Iran funds terrorism same way Saudi does its just that their anti Israel sentiment makes most of the board like them but most of the board hasn't experienced islam

>>131859143
Holy shit are you retarded sunni make the Same God damn arguments when you radicalize the said militia they will come back with the radicalization towards you, stop with this freedumb narrative
>>
>>131858895
That was a movie. Not reality.

7000 Greeks stationed at Thermopylae to block xerxes army at a narrow point and they lost. Athens was promptly sacked. Herodotus wrote a story about a courageous battle exagerating every detail and it's been misrepresented ever since.
>>
>>131859101
He campaigned on sucking Saudi cock?
>>
>>131859154
God I hope that's true. If there's anything worse than an uptight pro-revolutionary Shiite Iranian, it'd be an uptight pro-revolutionary Shiite Lebanese guy with a beard and lots of idiotic rings with shiny stones in them.
>>
>>131859356

> all this shit skin damage control

Face it. Your favorite tranny God king sucked lots of cock. On and off the battlefield.
>>
>>131859201
Yup, an iranian definitely fucked your girlfriend. Fuckin based
>>
>>131858895
>xerxes lost to 300 fucking spartans with a giant army
Didn't the Spartans lose that battle? And then Athens was burnt to the ground? My understanding of thermopylae was it bought time for the Greeks to prepare their defense and was more of a symbolic victory for unified Greek resistance against invasion.
>>
>>131859341

I dont give a fuck about what he wants.

He should let them fight this shit themselves
>>
>>131859353
Iran only cares about power. Religion is just a pretext to extend power.

Iran funds militias to resist the spread of Wahhabi/Salafism, which Saudi Arabia funds via mosques and madrassa schools. If Iran didn't respond, then Saudi Arabia's sphere of power would grow.

The children of Iran's mullahs live decadently like a lot of Westerners. It's just a front to manipulate others for a game to expand power, that's it.
>>
i mean technically, Shia muslims are the ones who invented suicide bombing, at this point I don't think its totally out of the question.
>>
>>131859349
Stop being retarded and writing like cancer it's not reddit. I guess CNN is fake news when it's only about Trump and I thought liberals listened to everything media said.
>>
>>131859353
Based pajeet telling it how it is

There's a lot of sandnigger sympathy on this board that prides itself as redpilled, /sg/ is practically a shitskin outpost. But because they hate the jews too suddenly they are BASED
>>
>>131859416

He campaigned on being tough on you and /pol/ supported him and so did America. That's why he is President. Don't act salty when we promptly fuck you in the ads. You deserve it.
>>
>>131859341
That's a shit argument. Saying he's bombing to capitulate neocons/dems while saying he doesn't abide by their rules is double think. I do think there are paid agents in the region who are intentionally impeding the progress it will not surprise me if it's CIA.
>>
>>131859467
Clean your room before posting
>>
>>131858944
oh god, the guy who thinks /pol/ should be a trump circlejerk like his home on r/the_dildo is calling other people redditors. you hsould upset that Trump is trying to copy hillary's foreign policy, including sucking saudi dick like it was going out of style.

>>131858872
>jew
>not trying to negotiate
also are you fucking retarded? holding the sinai would just about double the ground israel needed to defend, which thejews were smart enough to see. which is why they gave it up, not out of altruism or a desire for peace. if they could trick a dumb maronite like gamael into giving up lebanon without firing a shot, all the better. unfortunately for them, all the bribes the kikes could have given bashir wouldn't have mattered because true patriots lived in the south who fought and died to keep Lebanon free from kikes and traitors who wished to serve them.
>>
>>131856122
What does Iran mean nigger
whats the name of that mount range they live next to you fucking cunt
>>
>>131859524

Your English writing skills are shit fyi. It's kind of hard to understand the nonsense you're saying.
>>
>>131859501
I agree but if Trump gets assasinated the guy who replaces him will have no sympathy for Russia or Assad.
>>
>>131859533
But he keeps sucking Jewish and Saudi cock like every president before him. How it's in any way tough?
>>
File: 2012113114256221815070554751.jpg (18KB, 430x210px) Image search: [Google]
2012113114256221815070554751.jpg
18KB, 430x210px
>>131859502
>If only you knew how bad things really are
>>
>>131859177
This is actually wrong and just Iranian / Rooskie propaganda.

Most of the members of ISIS are from Tunisia where Wahhabism is NOT the dominant religion, so ISIS is just a Sunni sect who hate the guts of Shias.

Wahhabism is the dominant religion of Saudi Arabia and is a conservative form of Islam which lends itself to Jihadism but is not directly Jihadi in nature.

Saying this: "Saudi Arabia" funds terrorism is again Iranian / Rooskie propaganda and committing the logical fallacy of conflation. The Saudi monarchy has literally never funded terrorism, it has only ever in the past been slow to act against SAUDI CITIZENS who did previously fund terrorism. For a couple of years now the Saudi government has been quite extensively cracking down on terrorism funding from their citizens in an attempt to basically stave terrorist organisations of funds. They are cooperating with US demands as much as they can and the fact that we have good relations with their government which have allowed us to get our way on this is MASSIVE in the fight against terrorism.

Meanwhile the Iranian government DIRECTLY funds terrorists, so there's your answer as to why they're on the ban list and Saudi isn't.
>>
OIL. As always.
>>
>>131859027
>Hurr I'm not a terrorist sympathizer
>I just hate America and love culturally-enriching goat-fuckers
>>
>>131859154
I hope to God what you are saying is true, I've always liked your people but disliked the religion they followed
>>
>>131859654
Go to bed, Achmed. Saudi Arabia spreads Wahhabism via madrassa schools and mosques in the West. There is direct evidence showing that.
>>
>>131859607

/pol/ is not a board for you Muslim shit skins. So don't act like it is, bitch. You all need to be put in the ovens.

Fuck your Iranian family bitch. They are banned from America. Suck it!
>>
>>131858176
Nigger, Iran is one of the few countries (10 in total if you include the soviet union and russia as two different countries) who managed to put a satellite into orbit by using their own tech, and this under heavy sanctions. They are currently building their own cars, ships, military equipment and many other things all inside their own borders. They also mastered the use of toilets and don't have 50% of their population shitting on the streets.
>>
>>131859497
The Greeks didn't mean to lose. After they lost at Thermopylae it took them 12 months to rally another army to defeat the occupational force left behind by xerxes. In that time Athens was sacked twice.

Herodotus wrote a story about a noble and courageous defeat but people with little background on it think the Greeks won. The Greeks won on the battle the following year and spent the next 30 years purging Persian influence from the Hellenes. Persia would later make an alliance with Sparta and have Athens sacked a third time. Macedonians would later conquer Persia and end the Achaemenid line
>>
>>131856122
arya is just sanskrit for 'noble'

>inb4 ancient indians were actually nords
>>
>>131859637

Sorry shitskin, Iranians are banned from America.
>>
>>131859758
>/pol/ is not a board for you Muslim shit skins.
/pol/ is for retards then? It's international board and you can't do anything about that.
>Sorry shitskin, Iranians are banned from America.
I'm 100% sure I'm whiter than you.
>>
threadly reminder FUCK SAUDI ARABIA

#NotAllAmericans (ignore flag it's a usa one)
>>
>>131859533
He's a real tough negotiator. Hard to discuss anything with him with all that Jewish and arab semen in his mouth. The whole world is laughing at the USA more than ever. Nobody has any respect for the us government anymore. Trump will be the worst thing to ever happen to you.
>>
>>131857699
POO
>>
>>131859758
lol i cant imagine being this cuckolded. even if my family WAS iranian they'd still be let in cos Trump's big scary ban got cucked into allowing families in. cucked again and again. we lost campaign trump and are stuck with this useless kike puppet president trump. its a shame but thats democracy fro you.
>>
>>131859632
If the God Emperor is killed, we won't need another president, because the whole damned country would be in a civil war over night. I really can't imagine what it would be like. Maybe something like the Yugoslav wars....As a Deep Southerner, I know exactly what would happen here.
>>
>>131859913

It's funny how you can always spot Muslims on here. It's incredibly easy. That would explain your shit tier english.

Top Kel. Have fun crying about being banned from America, poop skins. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>131859861
Sasanians were basically the zoroastrian equivalent of the current theocracy. They're the reason Zoroastrianism died. Though artistically and militarily they were the best.
>>
This thread is derailed to hell and back.
I don't like Iran's government.
I just don't see how a travel ban on Iran of all countries accomplishes anything but give its government more fodder.
>>
>>131859788
India managed to develop nuclear weapons and missiles under heavy sanctions read what operating sleeping buddha was.
>>
>>131860023
I wonder how it feels to be wrong? I never met muslim in my life.
>>
>>131859751
So what? It's just overly conservative Islam and not directly Jihadi. If you can make a good case that it is Jihadi and those mosques should be shut down then do so.. now. Or if you can make a good case that that overly conservative form of Islam is unacceptable in a country with freedom of speech and religion then do so.. now.

The "wahhabism = terrorist" narrative is just bullshit, it's intuitively bullshit and it should have triggered your bullshit detector right off the bat.

Again, Wahhabism is not the dominant religion of ISIS they are mostly Tunisian.
>>
>>131858643
>hating trump means loving hillary
>Hating hillary means loving trump

You are literally using the same bullshit that liberals used during the campaign

Trump is a shill, call him on it, get him to change, don't just follow him blindly because the alternative would be hillary. Hillary lost the elections, now its time to call trump on his bullshit, and bring him back on the right track. If his deal with Saudi Arabia is wrong, then say something, don't just sit in your basement and shitting all over people who criticize him.
>>
>>131858176
POO
>>
>>131860042
it pleases the jews, which is trump's only actual objective
>>
>>131860030
Iran uses the tool of empowering Shia in order to form an effective buffer to the spread of Saudi Arabia's Wahhabism. Without this, we'd be in deeper shit. The USA actually helps fund Saudi Arabia spreading Wahhabism to madrassa schools and mosques, radicalizing the Sunni.
>>
>>131859951
>>131859971

War is coming to Iran next. The terrorist attacks recently were only the beginning. Iran will join it's neighbors in the chaos and I'm gonna love every second of it and I'll be here to laugh at it with you all.
>>
They say mean things about our greatest ally obviously. Trump, and all smart pedes understand Israel's right to survive in their Jewish homeland is threatened by these terrorist funding maniacs!
>>
>>131859954
t. Paki
>>
>>131860023
You're to ultimate good goy
>>
>>131858379
POO
>>
File: IMG_1863.jpg (598KB, 775x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.jpg
598KB, 775x1170px
Iran did nothing wrong

Iran = land of the Aryans

Shia Islam has many parallels with Christianity, and it has historically been tolerant of non Musllim religions for centuries

Iran has a rich history

Considering its position and how many enemies surround it and how t has been able to preserve its cuture and language all these years, they deserve the title of at least Honorary Aryan
>>
>>131860098
The 9/11 hijackers were mostly Saudi and funded by members of House of Saud. This is fact and not debatable. It is not Russian or Iranian propaganda.

I do not have time to waste with a shill like yourself.

Go fuck yourself. Assad will remain in power, scum. Get used to a multipolar world and shove it.
>>
>>131860044
Iran have developed nuclear missiles as well pajeet
>>
>>131859607
Congratulations, you've defended the south by fighting alongside the PLO, the very people who forcefully took it over, insinuated and inflamed a fight that wasn't going happen, and continuously fought against other Lebanese people for an irrelevant cause most of the country gave literally zero shits about. Hezbollah would go on to assassinate political dissidents, perform transcontinental acts of terror, create subsequent wars with Israel that cost lives and billions of dollars of infrastructure damage (see: 2006).

After all of that, you're coming here to tell me I should not only accept these people, but be proud of what they did? That's what premium shilling looks like to me. I can understand you hating the jews, this is /pol/, but projecting that into a historically illiterate pride in an evil organisation is below anyone with an actual fuck to give about this country.
>>
>>131854687
Persians are descended from indo- europeans

Iranians are only muslim because they were invaded by arabs. Theres no particular love for arabs

In fact we should be allied with iran and not saudi arabia

But we fucked it up - namely the cia fucked it up
>>
>>131860129
You're an Arab LARPing as a White supremacist. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>131860217

shia has many parallels in Christianity just like in sunni so your point is moot.
>>
>>131860103
>Don't pick anyone! Voting is for losers
I never said anything about loving anyone I said those were the choices you dense idiot, pretending otherwise doesn't lend you any credence to your position. This assumption that correcting a blatant lie means 100% support is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>131860129
lol i doubt iranians care, they worship martyrs more than any other people. giving them more martyrs is exactly what they want. cucked again magapede.
>>
>>131859745
>I generalize nations I am too stupid and lazy to read up
Thanks McCain go to bed.
>>
>>131860371
lol
>>
>>131860250
Well anon it's not a competition but you would have to agree we as a nation have achieved more in the field of science than Iran even though we faced incredible odds like them
>>
>>131860236
If it is not debatable prove it. Go get me a source right now. You can't do it because it doesn't exist.

You're either a Persian with a dribble of shit on his chin like usual or just some dumb Stormnigger who actually believes that garbage Taqiyya.
>>
>>131854565
>not a good first step
roaches need to be on the list though
>>
>>131859154
Prove your Iranian post geographic location flag or gtfo
>>
>>131859654
>>131859751
Aussie isn't lying Trump made demands of Saudi Crown Prince
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170624-saudi-prince-reveals-us-conditions-for-mohamed-bin-salman-to-be-king/
Which King Salman agreed with Crown Prince's initiative.
https://apnews.com/9ea596a18e5d4650b0d96cd8ce143be5/Qatar%27s-neighbors-issue-steep-list-of-demands-to-end-crisis?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
>>
If Iran is such a great country then why would people want to leave it.
>>
>>131860416
It's common knowledge 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 were Saudi, fucking idiot. Just Google it. Not a single iranian.
>>
>>131860482
If I remember correctly 4chan is banned in Iran.
>>
>>131860482
Worriedpaki. Jpg
>>
why are there so many retarded Drumpf defeners on /pol/ lately? Are they all from reddit? Have we somehow absorbed the Fox News audience? It's disgusting and embarrassing.

>hurr durr le fuck sandniggers n sheet mang i'm on team trump, and if that means we gotta send a billion americans to die, then let's do it. Nuke them sons of bithces and kill all their families. They are terrorists who don't care about innocent lives, so it's time we finally gas them all, and their kids. Then we can give all the land to based Israel. Hallelujah for God's chosen people!
>>
>>131859201
Youre the one acting like a fucking retard, either that or a kike
>>
>>131860517
* 15 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 were Saudi
* There is copious evidence that Saudis give direct funding to Al-Queda

Also, here are a bunch of sources:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/19/911-report-details-saudi-arabia-funding-of-muslim-/

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/lawsuit-accuses-saudi-arabia-of-funding-9-11-al-qaida-attacks-1.13294266

There is a lot more.

You can't shill here, scum.
>>
>>131860600
Whats the alternative retard? Richard Spencer lol
>>
>>131860674
Trump is not an ethno-nationalist. His son in law is a kike ffs.
>>
>>131860737
What im saying is theres no alternative to Trump.
>>
>>131860217
You mean Persia? The country who was predominant barely Zoroastrian? Islam is a cancer and it eats away at 'Iran' to this very day.

They should count themselves lucky they aren't a proto-European/Somali hybrid known as an Arab.
>>
>>131859654
>bla bla bla, i suck huge emu cocks, and drink their semen milk on a daily basis, that is why saudi arabia are the good guys
>but iran DIRECTLY funds terrorists
>no source provided
>no nothing

Just remember, the only thing preventing ISIS from taking over the whole middle east, and export terror to the entire world is Iran, Russia and Syria. The US, Israel and Saudi arabia, want ISIS to win, so Iran, and syria lose control over the region. This will result in more refugees, more deaths, and a shittier middle east.

You want to stop refugees and terrorists, then stop bombing and trying to overthrow the governments which are keeping the whole middle east in place. Overthrow the ones who are trying to break it. That would be saudi arabia and israel.
>>
>>131860674
>>131860800
the alternative is not blindly following a big man in power just because you agree with him on some things.
>>
>>131860737
>hating the president is cool
>RESIST!
>>
File: bintjbeil.png (104KB, 313x936px) Image search: [Google]
bintjbeil.png
104KB, 313x936px
>>131860266
>a fight that wasn't going to happen.
you are either a jew or severely retarded if you think israel will ever be satisfied with the land they currently own. there is only one outcome to having israel as a neighbor. resisting such an awful neighbor is the most important cause your country could ever claim the glory of championing.

>After all of that, you're coming here to tell me I should not only accept these people, but be proud of what they did?
hell yes, i am incapable of conceiving how someone could be such a cuck. A militia in your country kicked the shit out of the IDF while being laughably outnumbered, outgunned, and with absolute uncontested aerial INFERIORITY. Hezbollah is the David that made Goliath bleed. Hezbollah is unironically the stuff legends are made of. I EVNY you for having those kinds of patriots in your country. Here I am stuck with tribal retards who think voting democrat or republican makes a difference and fat boomers who think collecting overpriced ARs is what makes a militia. Lebanon's politics have always been an embarrassing shitshow, i think Hezbollah could do more to be more behave better than other leb political groups, but maybe holding to your country;s traditions isn't such a bad thing,
>>
>>131860800
There is an alternative... There is always one.

The USA needs a revolution. We must transition to decentralized cryptocurrency, abandon the petrodollar system and fiat, topple the FED, and put in a real leader who actually acts in the interests of our people.

I am tired of constantly seeing news of other parts of the world. We can become self-sufficient, self-sustainable, and gradually break reliance on oil.

This country has not been for the people for a long time.
>>
>>131860302
Sunni does not. Shia is ivsessed with martyrdom, fighting oppressors, etc. someone on /pol/ wrote a lot about this a week ago. also shia dont have problem with christians. Sunnis on the other hand.... lmao
>>
>>131860817
It's been called Iranshahr since Pre-Islamic Sassanian times.
>>
>>131860849
Im not blindly following anybody Im just realistic. The only alternative is Steve Bannon and hes at war with Jared Kushner.
>>
File: 1231231.jpg (12KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
1231231.jpg
12KB, 208x242px
>>131860410
>we as a nation
Stop we wuzzing Rakesh, if it wern't for the Mughals and Brits who made the base for your forefathers you wouldn't be on here. be thankful for them as they secede every growth and built your country.

Invaders built your country and now you are showing the true colors by claiming their token, typical.
>>
>>131860881

Hezbollah are modern successful NSs. Everything runs smooth where they have influence.
>>
>>131860135
Aap chamde par ke phaphole hain :DDDDDD
>>
>>131860944
Sunni's are goatfucking terrorists period

Only reason Shia's fight is for their own cause or defense, The US is no better than them
>>
>>131860954
oh, so you're retarded. Carry on, then.
>>
>>131860911
great run for president. half the country is stupid and doesnt vote. the other half is split between leftist retards and cucks.
>>
>>131860978
Topkek if anything the hindered our country, I swear you fuckin retards have no scale of history judging a 10,000 year old country with a few hundred years
>>
>>131860911
Without a leader, there is no revolution.

The USA is a capitalist country. Without the rest of the world, we can't make more money.
>>
>>131861007
Aap Choot ke chatore Hai
>>
>>131860044
Iran managed to do the same, and all that while being under almost north korea tier sanctions and constant mossad/cia interference. On top of being surrounded by enemy states such as israel, saudi arabia and iraq back when saddam was in charge, they also had the highest brain drain in the entire world. They could literally build a nuke in less than 2 years if they wanted to, and that is if they haven't done so already. Come back to me with indian achievements when your population has learned to use a toile and dispose the body of their deaths properly instead of dumping it in a river, the same river where you bth and all your sewage and garbage go into.
>>
>>131860978
>Stop we wuzzing
>starts to pretend colonial rule was anything but a cancer
>Mughal invasions are good
>uses images from 200+ years ago as a modern day example
Post modern India
>>
>>131861038
LOL oh shit im sorry you were played by Trump and Bannon. No dumbass they all play you there politicians.
>>
>>131861126
You people still shit in the street and bathe in diseased water. Tell me more about 10,000 years...
>>
>>131860311
I never said to not vote, I said to call out on the bullshit of the elected officials. The only thing you are doing is to suck trumps dick, no matter how much he fucks up. This makes you no different than hillary SUPPORTERS that you despise. Remember the SUPPORTER keyword, I was never talking about hillary.
>>
the wheel was invented in Iran
>>
>>131861298
Americans shit their pants at walmart every day because their ass is numb from diabetes and they can't tell what's seeping out.

Indians are leagues above Americans.
>>
>>131861191
Yeah and and we have neighbors like Pakistan and China we've engaged in more wars than Iran has with its neighbors, we have world class ICBMS and a world class space program and I am proud my country is woke to the porcelain jew
>>
>>131854691
This
>>
>>131861327
So Trump does have shit he said he would. Cool. He acts retarded in public. Why the fuck would I care as long as he does what he said would.
>>
>>131861298
>All I see on a Japanese image board is reality
>>
>>131860512
Because americans turned it to shit with years of meddling.
>>
>>131860279
Iranians are Shia Muslim, that is the only respectable form of Islam.

Arabs are all Sunni, basically the cancer that is illogical and backwards.
>>
File: IMG_1325.jpg (59KB, 869x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1325.jpg
59KB, 869x601px
>>131861186
Fook off Hindu dog Pakistan will take its rightful land of Kashmir off your hands. You can't even shit in toilets.
>>
>>131860512
because scientists, businessmen, etc., want to work/study/collaborate with Americans.
>>
File: turdparking.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
turdparking.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>131861126
10,000 years ago you guys were still shit no development.
>>131861195
Here's your "modern India"
>>
>>131861327
So Trump does half the shit he said he would. Cool. He acts retarded in public. Why the fuck would I care as long as he does what he said he would.
>>
>>131860881
You're the kind of person who revels at chaos just for the sake of chaos. You don't know our traditions. You're deluded if you think after all the suffering and damage we've incurred in 2006, we "kicked the shit out of the IDF". We didn't. We were dragged into a war that, I repeat, was NOT going to happen. Hezbollah abducted Israeli soldiers, and war broke out. We were bombed to bits. People lost their families because of Hezbollah's incessant use of human shields. If this is the kind of death cult you're infatuated with then go ahead and join it. Just don't think you know more about what's better for my country if your ultimate pride is being a legendary martyr over the corpses of innocent people.
>>
>>131861410
What's wrong with Pakistan? Any hate Pakistan has towards India is justified as Kashmir is Pakistani land
>>
>>131861575
It's 4-0 Rasheed and you can have the Kashmiris not Kashmir
>>
>>131861327
It's almost as if you can't stop ascribing your projections onto me. You claim Trump is a terrible candidate yet offer no alternative, claim that he should abandon his middle eastern idea and embrace a nation that has a negative reception of the US for no reason and when I point out your brain dead logic I am somehow "sucking Trump's dick". If anything you simply keep using emotional pleas to force a consensus that anything you say has to be agreed upon as the foundation of our discussion when I have already pointed out that you're full of it. As of now you are still fishing for my position which I haven't stated because you refuse to allow anyone else to hold a different opinion, not because I accept Trump as an alternative doesn't mean that I have to support your dumbass opinions that he should just do the opposite of his campaign promises.
>>
>>131860840
lolz i can just say that Iran funds Hezbollah, if you really want I can go get a link from the US state department but you know it's true and your only defence is that either "Hezbollah have every right to do all the shit they do, including killing US troops" or "well the US are the real terrorists" <--- here's why you're on the ban list retard.
>>
>>131861631
Nice deflection, how is that infrastructure? Thanks for pretending to know something.
>>
>>131861410
LMFAO, tell me more about your neighbors are so bad.

Iran had to fight off iraq for 8 years, all that after a revolution that put the whole country in ruins. Since 1988, they had to deal with constant interference by world powers and sactions. You didn't have to deal with jack shit. You're also part of the commonwealth and have a significantly higher population, which should gives you a huge fucking advantage over Iran. Instead you have people still shitting on the streets. Poo be gone, you have no such thing as world class ICBMs. You're a shithole and your customer service is shit too. Anything that indians touch turns to poo. Pakistan manged to get nukes too, your achievements are completely irrelevant in today's society, especially when your population still live like peasents from the 1500s
>>
>>131861702
Trust me we will take the land of Kashmir AND the Kashmiris. With countries such as United Kingdom sucking our Islamic cock like good little dogs who do you think they will back in Kashmir war? Pro tip not you
>>
>>131854565
The countries are identified as not providing enough information to allow effective screening. The travel ban is to allow time to review the rules in place and update them as neccessary to ensure all visitors from said countries can be screened effectively
>>
>>131861128
I agree, but I am saying USA should be self-sufficient and rely on decentralized cryptocurrency without the backstabbing Jew-controlled FED.

If we are self-sufficient, then we won't become reliant on any country, like Saudi Arabia, for the health of our economy. Look at William E. Simon's 1974 deal with Saudi Arabia and how the USD's value is tied to petrodollar revenue. We have to move beyond this in order for USA to become great like it once was.
>>
>>131861686
>dragged into that war
just because Hezbollah drove the kikes out in 200 doesn't mean the jews ever stopped thinking lebanon belonged to them. constant incursions onto lebanese clay in the leadup to '06 proves that. if the fate of lebanon was left to cucks like you, we would be reading baout constantly expanding israeli settlements in Beqaa. of course the impression you've given me is that being a colony would suit you just fine, but for real lebanese this is a fate Hezbollah saved them from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
>>
>>131861983
I don't disagree but you need a candidate who can win.
>>
File: IMG_5029.jpg (251KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5029.jpg
251KB, 1500x1200px
>>131857762

lol no farhad, ethnically Iranians/Persians are closer to Arabs than to Europeans. Stop being a retard.
>>
>>131861926
>Implying we would need help to take over Pakistan
>>131861881
Ok

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agni_%28missile%29?wprov=sfla1
>>
File: IMG_1326.jpg (421KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1326.jpg
421KB, 1024x682px
>>131861702
Triggered Poojeet?
>>
>>131862042
We need a revolution to topple to the FED though. We have to revolt and rebuild the system.

We need a real leader who cares for this country and its history but isn't afraid to topple the current order for something better. Then the Middle East's conflicts will have no effect on us because we transcended petrodollar.

We have to also rework the media and make it is more educational while promoting freedom of speech, that means not censor and PC-thought control (which /pol/ is right about).
>>
>>131858233
I think around 60% of the people here on /pol/ are not hardcore Trump fans Anymore , they tought he was different , but they realized he is just another Jew cocklover or that he can t oppose the shadow government . Non internet people are still supoorting him cause they understand crap of what he is doing
>>
File: IMG_1327.jpg (69KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.jpg
69KB, 600x400px
>>131862124
>implying all of pakistans Islamic brothers wouldn't come to its aid to help defeat cow worshipping infidels
>>
>>131856484
Because Trump fucking loves Jews. Even if you like Trump it's undeniable that he loves Israel more than any other nation except maybe US
>>
>>131861735
>You claim Trump is a terrible candidate yet offer no alternative
Nigger, your alternative was all the independent candidates. You didn't vote for them. It's your own fault for choosing the best of two turds. Because each elections, you make it a republican vs democrat issue instead of a policy issue. What was wrong with the independent candidates you had?

>independent would never win anyways
Well of course they never win, because they don't get to be at debates or on TV, mostly because idiots like you refuse to show their supports for them.

>claim that he should abandon his middle eastern idea
Never said that. I said that if he really wanted to protect americans, he should put the countries who deserve it on the list, like saudi arabia, instead of being a circumsized cock guzzling faggot and put only the countries that are at war with israel on the ban.

Your whole post is a no-agument, with nothing worth responding to. Because somehow you got this retarded Idea that trump is your emporor, and he's the greatest leader ever, when in fact, day after day, he shows the world what kind of pathethic moron he is. You refuse to acknowledge his short comings and to speak against it. You therefore just sit there, and take it, like a good bitch. No matter what he does. This is the fucking definition of being a trump shill. Just kill yourself
>>
>>131862156
Not really try, doing that irl here :^)
>>131862297
>Islamic brothers
The same brother that got BTFOD by Israel Topkek
>>
>>131861803
>killing us troops
When did they kill US troops on american soil? Oh what's that? They killed US troops in the middle east, where they had no fucking reason to be? Oh well then, get out of the middle east if you don't want your soldiers to die.

Furthermore Hezbollah is a political party in lebanon. Just because they go against US interest, it doesn't make them terrorists.
>>
>>131862348
Gary Johnson was a cuck, Jill Stein is a slut and Hillary is garbage. No sorry no choice.
>>
>>131862037
So you're saying you're a hypocrite? Because you sure as hell didn't mind when the PLO took over Lebanese clay and colonised it. You didn't mind the Syrian government backstabbed the Lebanese and started backing the Palestinian occupiers while they were in control of our clay.

You don't care about Lebanese clay. Go ahead and listen to some autotuned nasheeds if it makes you feel better about yourself, but don't pretend I have to be on your side to give a shit about my country.
>>
>>131862124
Lmfao, top notch ICBMs which have a 4km range at most. Kill yourself, even Iran has better missiles than that.
>>
this was fun
>>
>>131862439
Lmfao, an israel puppet is significantly better than gary johnson and jill stein. Sure tell yourself that. Like I said, take trump's little pecker out of your mouth you fucking candyass
>>
File: IMG_1328.jpg (124KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1328.jpg
124KB, 640x900px
>>131862368
You're gods are retarded you worship an inbred freak with too many arms. Every Sunni nation in the world would join us to help us claim Kashmir from you
>>
>>131862607

Well Jill Stein would be worse, but definitely would go for Gary Johnston

> Burgers dont know what its like to have a true independant in charge, they still vote like its 1769
>>
>>131862722
Exactly, its only morons who think they have to vote for a democrat or republican every fucking year. Worst case, play the long term game, vote for an independent as to make a change, even if it doesn't work in your favour for the next 4 years, it will make independent candidates more common.
>>
>>131862466
>Because you sure as hell didn't mind when the PLO took over Lebanese clay and colonised it. You didn't mind the Syrian government backstabbed the Lebanese and started backing the Palestinian occupiers while they were in control of our clay.
im saying LEBANON didn't mind it. Or at least they didn't have THAT much of a problem with it. If it was so bad, the the PLO and the Syrian would have spawned a foe like Hezbolllah to kick them out.

Of the three occupiers, the IDF is far and away the most fearsome. PLO is easy-mode, Syria at its height was normal mode at best, but Israel is super hardcore new game+ mode. And the Shia of southern Lebanon went straight at that mode without even playing the tutorial first. And they fucking won. Why would they do that? Why pick a fight with the most dangerous enemy? Because they are true patriots and knew which threat threatened the very existence of lebanon. It wasn't PLO squatters or syrian bullys, its jewish colonizers. And as the song lyrics go, the South stood up to resist.
>>
I'm Iranian. Whats up niggers.
>>
File: Beat it Iranian.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Beat it Iranian.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
>>131854565
We haven't forgotten you savages invading our embassy and holding 52 Americans hostage for a year and a half. That was a world crime by an illegitimate state.
>>
>>131865200
You shot a civilian passenger aircraft killing over 300 people, and all that while being within iranian borders. If you still wanna bitch about things that happened years ago, then how about you start holding the moron in your government and military accountable for all the shit you caused.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.