[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites and Blacks both fucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1495943970891.jpg (867KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1495943970891.jpg
867KB, 2000x1000px
Black people

>highly emotional
>behaves like an ape
>refuses to work
>commits crime
>can't control emotions
>highly violent
>poor
>retarded
>brainwashed by gangster/thot media and culture
>so stupid they consider common sense to be "WOKE"

White people
>smart but weak
>manipulated by the Jew
>50% divorce rate
>engages in weird sex fetishes
>completely dominated by women and a feminist culture
>ends up giving every penny made to women/child-support
>letting their entire culture and history be completely destroyed by shitskins and women
>overdosing on Heroine across America
>taking anti-depressants en masse
>putting their last hope in Donald Trump

I hear preachers saying that God is letting America be destroyed because White Christians have rejected God, you guys think that's true?

It makes sense to me. Once the culture turned it's back on God, we've had these disgusting shitskins flooding into the country and now they are destroying the accomplishments of White Christians through American History. They want to re-write history, knock down our monuments, and tell us we're not worth anything. This is what God did to the Jews in the Old Testament every time they turned their backs on him.

Is God the solution to the problems we're facing? Is He letting this happen?
>>
File: 1498025128389.jpg (95KB, 950x678px) Image search: [Google]
1498025128389.jpg
95KB, 950x678px
>>
>Is God the solution to the problems we're facing?
Yeah, but his name is Wotan.
>>
>>131854507
absolutelyvalourous.jpg
>>
>>131853865
One could make the argument that GOD was the reason white people ended up in this mess in the first place. Why are we worshipping semitic gods again, white folks?
>>
I come here to feel depressed.
>>
>>131853865
I was think the same thing today brother, God forgive us.
>>
>>131856436
But America was built by Christians on Christian values.

When those values/beliefs disappeared and megachurches became co-opted by the government, America has been on a death spiral ever since.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.