[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can't stop fucking winning.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

>wall being built with solar panels so leftists can't complain
>travel ban is back
>hardly any illegal immigration since Trump
>ICE agents raiding and sending them back

This is the greatest timeline.
>>
>>131851291
>normies took my meme
>while standing by a sign of normie memes
I hate reddit so fucking much
>>
>>131851291
>because the normies took my meme.

holy shit the autism is real
>>
File: f5CXaPG.jpg (185KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
f5CXaPG.jpg
185KB, 640x480px
>>131851491
> implying
>>
File: crying.gif (546KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
546KB, 600x338px
>>131851491
Those reddit fags are so desperate to be a part of us, but they just ruin everything they touch.
>>
I really wish Trump force Ivanka to divorce Kushner and make Bannon minister of propaganda
>>
>>131852195
Its like you're at a family reunion telling some off color jokes, and a 12 year old sperg nephew hears and runs over
>HAHAHAAHA I LIEK JOKES
>NIGGER
>GUYS I SAID NIGGER
>HAHAHA I DO THE JOKES
>NIGGER HAHAAA

Thats pretty much exactly what reddit did with pepe and kek.
>>
File: 1498528627449.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1498528627449.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>>131851291

>He was there, he told me, "because the normies took my meme."
>>
File: 1487987922983.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1487987922983.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>131852195
>Us
>>
>>131854418
They clearly do want to fit in with the 4chan mentality, but they can't handle any of the unfiltered opinions.
>>
>wall being built with solar panels so leftists can't complain

Cuckservative mentality right here.

What's your next brilliant suggestion? Vote for a "based black man" so that liberals won't think we're racist?
>>
>>131854666
The purpose of the wall producing power is actually to pay for itself so Congress couldn't refuse to fund it and stall the construction. They think they could produce $4 0million to 400 million in power per year and sell it to Mexico. le epic trole notion of solar power tricking Dems is just stupid cuck thinking.
>>
>>131851291

>Kekistani flag

Can you faggots fuck off? Like I love winning but all this Kekistan shit is so cringey.
>>
>>131851291
i know border patrol hands are tied, but is there such a thing as vigilantes who just set up with sniper rifles and pick off narco traffickers as they cross the border? or hunt them in the brush?
>>
>>131851491
its our fault. i remember when pol started the donald. we all thought it was a good idea but nooooo
>>
>>131855540
There is a militia in AZ that does have long guns set up facing south of the boarder. They would go into border towns in secluded areas and check on the residents to make sure they weren't kidnapped or harassed by coyotes or cartels. A couple members used to post on /k/.
Once they were doing a routine check and found an entire little condo development abandoned. Doors kicked open, no cars, no people. Everyone up and left.
Illegals use these places as drug stashes and rest stops when they're crossing.

I don't think they've ever actually got into a firefight that I know of. They used to be pretty active on ARFCOM. I think they started to go radio silent after that whole JT Ready incident though.
>>
>>131851291

He's doing great things. In Baltimore, illegals are literally quitting their jobs (giving up their ability to make a living here, forcing them to look elsewhere) out of fear of deportation. Support your President
>>
>>131855834
i really wish some vigilante kill squads would go out and do some work and put the fear of god into the illegals crossing the border.

watching a show right now on border patrol and the narco traffickers and smugglers dont even give a shit and just laugh it off when they get caught. they run knowing nobody will shoot to stop them, and when caught they just claim they were looking for a job, then they demand water and medical treatment. the faggots game the system
>>
File: 1498108907815.jpg (151KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498108907815.jpg
151KB, 528x960px
>>131851291
Praise Kek at least we still get credit. They're better than those pussies on the left.
>>
>>131855443
For ((you)))
>>
>>131855834
I know there's a team that work out of Corpus Christi and Refugio that actively hunt narcos and coyotes. They've been doing it off and on since the 70s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.