[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING NIGGERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (25KB, 257x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 257x247px
Fucking niggers man, I fucking hate them

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19760676/university-rochester-football-player-kidnapped-tortured-40-hours
>>
All niggers must die!
>>
>>131850467
>judging an entire race for the actions of one
>>
>>131850467
Reminds me of a roommate I once had.

I don't get where this culture of young guys acting worse than animals comes from. I see these kinds of guys who I can tell would do this kind of stuff or worse.
>>
>>131850467
hispanics were also involved in the torture and a wop girl helped set them up
>>
>>131851129
>new case
>new case
>new case
>new case
>new case
:^)
>>
This is why I don't watch college sports. It's for student athletes, not criminals and nogs who have no business being in college. Take away the views, take away the college money, take away these subhumans ability to exploit that shitty corrupt system of sports programs using ringers.

I dont understand how stupid the fans can be watching a team of players they KNOW dont even represent the college or take part in anything but parties and sports. It's fucking repulsive
>>
File: Truth.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
Truth.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>131852313
>I don't get where this culture of young guys acting worse than animals comes from. I see these kinds of guys who I can tell would do this kind of stuff or worse.

Same place Aids comes from.
>>
Can someone summarize this unnecessarily long article? Who did it? Why'd they do it?
>>
>>131853431
Their excuse is that it brings in a lot of money for the school.

>>131853620
But sometimes it's hispanic or even south asian guys. Almost like they're in a cult.
>>
>>131853878
>Who did it?
Drug dealers & co

>Why'd they do it?
They thought the (innocent) football player was responsible for a drug deal gone bad just because of where he lived.

The bigger picture is that it happened because the university had tolerated drug dealing shit because one of their star players had been involved.
>>
>>131850467
Niggers should be chemically castrated, sometimes you have to take control of the situation, and maybe this is the time for it, they act like there`s no tomorrow, or the democratic state will provide everything they need, fuck this liberal state of mind.
>>
File: WHITE MASTERRACE.png (653KB, 564x850px) Image search: [Google]
WHITE MASTERRACE.png
653KB, 564x850px
>>131852738
Wow I'm pretty racist but you're fucking retarded.
1,25000000 Africans including diaspora so over 1 billion.

All of the crime in the US, Africa, Europe don't even touch 1 billion crimes.

Fucking stupid gypsy.
>>131850467
yes my white brother!!!@11121
>>
File: 1472098344931.jpg (325KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472098344931.jpg
325KB, 819x1024px
>>131854154
>They thought the (innocent) football player was responsible for a drug deal gone bad just because of where he lived.

Re-read the article, anon.
The main guy in the story, Niko Kollias, didn't even live in the apartment. He was just out with a friend who did live there.
And, the guys who kidnapped and tortured him KNEW he didn't live there, or have anything to do with the drug bullshit caused by the other nigger.

They just tortured him for shits and giggles anyway, as well as robbing him because it was convenient.

Think about this every time you hear some faggot say "don't defend yourself, just do whatever your attacker says and you'll be fine!"

>Christian and Newsom were leaving an apartment together on the evening of January 6, 2007 to go to a friend's party when they were abducted via her car from the apartment complex parking lot.

>Newsom's body was discovered near a set of nearby railroad tracks. He had been bound, blindfolded, gagged, and stripped naked from the waist down. He had been shot in the back of the head, neck, and back, and his body had been set on fire. According to the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner, Newsom was sodomized with an object and raped by a person. Police believe these actions took place at the house and his body was later wrapped and abandoned.

>The medical examiner said that Christian died after hours of torture, suffering injuries to her vagina, anus, and mouth in repeated sexual assaults. Bleach was poured down her throat and used to scrub her body while she was alive in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence. She was bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a trash bag, and her body stashed in five large trash bags. These were placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Christian slowly suffocated to death.

Find out more than you'd ever want to know by searching for Knoxville Horror.
>>
File: CIHPwurUYAAoN9q.jpg (80KB, 433x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CIHPwurUYAAoN9q.jpg
80KB, 433x1024px
>>131850467
Fuck niggers.
>>
>>131851129

It's a scientific fact that Negroes ruin everything.

You need to take them as a whole, just as you do any other violent and stupid species.
>>
File: NiggerJudge.png (400KB, 1124x900px) Image search: [Google]
NiggerJudge.png
400KB, 1124x900px
>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills.

>Rather, it was liquid Drano.

>The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too.

>Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Orren Walker was the last to be given the drain cleaner, but seeing what was happening to the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
>>
Schillstein kvetch schlemiel strikes again....
>>
>>131853997
>Their excuse is that it brings in a lot of money for the school.
It does and it also brings in a lot of rape.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.