[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something weird is definately happening where I work.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: food-stamps.jpg (24KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
food-stamps.jpg
24KB, 490x360px
I couldn't comment/post this anywhere else because they find you through facebook/google. Literally. But I work in a hospital. For the last 6 years or so, our boards (mother baby unit) have been half spanish. NONE or almost none can speak english. They know how to say "no", sometimes yes, and "sorry no can speak".

So half the board, almost every night, gomez, domingo, marsalis, bla bla bla, every night. No english.

Then two months ago. POOF! They are gone. And I mean like gone with the wind. It is freakin crazy! I don't know what they are doing but whatever it is or was. It did.

Don't know of any other professions where this has been seen but it is STARK. I expected some transistion or something but not like a night and day thing. If anyone cares this is in Gainesville Florida.
>>
>>131847343
wow gj dude some spanish ladies got deported cuz u voted trump. now whos going to look after peoples babies idiot
>>
File: IMG_2413.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
More Mexicans and niggers than ever here in TX...
>>
>>131847343
if you can produce real hard data on it you should send a tip to kikebart maybe theyll write a story on it
>>
Fellow gainesville resident here, I see less beaners so idk maybe ICE is operating in the area? Who knows man, Florida is a fucking crazy place. I once saw a raccoon riding a fucking alligator in the middle of shands medical plaza.

Also, 'member burrito brothers?
>>
Why would you trust your child with an illiterate in the first place?
>>
File: 1471761399864.png (243KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1471761399864.png
243KB, 1500x1500px
>>131847343
I live in Hartford Michigan. It's about 50% hispanic here and I haven't heard of any illegals getting deported. We still got beaners everywhere.
>>
Fannin County, GA reporting. One place usually frequented by non-whites is now barren. Usually the KKK lodges keep people at bay by simply existing, but with ICE being itself, every other place is now barren.

Whatever ICE did, it's working. I couldn't be more proud.
>>
>>131847343

"Bad people," Trump continued. "And we've gotten many of them out already. …We're getting them out as fast as we can get them out and we're freeing up towns. Actually liberating towns, if you can believe that we have to do that in the United States of America. But we're doing it and we're doing it fast."

t. Trump, today.
>>
Haha ya now its El Indio that took up where BB left off. And we were going to move to Texas years ago and so glad we didnt if its as bad as they say.
>>
>>131847343

They were all living in the same house and got reported to ICE by one of your co-workers. They got V& my dude.
>>
>>131847343
Hey that's where I'm from. I worked at the hospital that's probably attached to yours so I never saw a lot of Hispanics working since you usually had to be a citizen or an Asian doctor. If you're at the hospital on the other side of town though I can't say I ever saw any there either.

So glad I left that place though, the University is a fucking cult there.
>>
>>131847343
There's rumors of "Baby Birth Tourism": where women would pay a high price to come to the US to have their anchor baby, go home, and apply for immigration.

Guess that's been stopped at last.
>>
>>131847619
oh look the REAL racist, who wants to perpetuate broken immigration system so they have a fuckin shitty baby sitter smmfh
>>
>>131850042
>Hartford Michigan
Nigga, you got only 2866 people in your town. There's more beaners in Benton Harbor than people who live in your entire town.
>>
>>131847343
>tfw people call your Hispanic family Mexicans even though they aren't Mexican, and tell them to go back to their country because they are "illegals" even though they voted for Trump and are legal
kek
>>
lots of mexicans have been self deporting
>>
Good post - quality observation and worth a look at it in other places. Similar hints are available in NYC, where rents have stagnated since Trump's election. Huge, huge illegal immigrant population here, probably 1 million. They've been a key driver in the high rent prices (unexpected demand) in major coastal US cities over the past decade - now that they've all quietly fucked off the demand has leveled out. There is no other reasonable explanation for this.
>>
>>131847343
Hey hombré, your compadrés got ICE'd
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.