[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reagan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (768KB, 1328x846px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
768KB, 1328x846px
Why don't people want Reagan being taught in their schools?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/23/alabama-school-bans-reagan-coulter-levin-summer-reading-list.html
>>
>>131846655
because he was a pro amnesty pro abortion pro military industrial complex faggot
>>
>>131847062
Dad and my uncles got amnesty under Reagan AMA
>>
>>131847062
its true too
>>
I'd kill reagan again if he came back to life

Created a generation of larping boomers who think that america is some magical land that turns unproductive 3rd world scum into freedum-loving hamburger eaters
>>
>>131847062
Not totally. He basically got tricked into passing amnesty. The Democrats promised to build a wall and enforce the border if he passed amnesty. The country was still 90% white, the Soviets were thought to be a bigger problem, and most Mexicans were harmless day laborers. It made sense, but the problem was that the Democrats - SHOCKINGLY - lied and did none of what they promised, thus creating the problems we have now. Reagan always maintained it was the worst mistake he ever made.
>>
>>131846655
Read Mark Levin new book Rediscovering Americanism' explain how we got to where we are today and how 'progressives' are trying to rewrite the constitution and how to fight against them - I'm surprisied Alabama is not allowing those to be read, pretty conservative state if this liberal cancer spreads to the south we are sunk
https://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2017/06/30/mark-levins-rediscovering-americanism-n2348701
>>
File: 1484004800663.jpg (55KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
1484004800663.jpg
55KB, 571x515px
>>131847744
>but the problem was that the Democrats - SHOCKINGLY - lied and did none of what they promised, thus creating the problems we have now. Reagan always maintained it was the worst mistake he ever made.
the old jewish backstab, you goyim always fall for it hehe.
>>
>>131846655
>putting anne coulter on a summer reading list
>calling this a 'ban' when his employer ordered him to cut it and he did
>seriously implying Mark Levin is "well-above" a 12th grade AP reading level
>shilling your own book right at the end
ya boi Fox News at it again
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.