[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out Jewing the Jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: befecdfvchj.jpg (117KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
befecdfvchj.jpg
117KB, 800x480px
I started learning Yiddish words as I prepare for my third semester in university. There is an organization known as Hillel on campus in which many of the Zionist Jews come to congregate. My plan is to learn enough Yiddish words and Jewish holidays so that I can convince the Jews that I am one of them. In addition to learning more about the Jews, I will have exceptional networking opportunities as I infiltrate. I'll get free food (which the organization provides) and a free trip to Israel in the process

Why isn't /pol/ taking similar measures? You guys think Jews control everything, so wouldn't it be best to subvert their tribal ways to gain an advantage? I don't believe Jews dominate and control everything, but I know how successful and rich the Jews are, so finding ways to associate with them will get me in touch with doctors, lawyers, and business executives. As a matter of fact, I heard that business executives come to speak to the Hillel students from time-to-time to give them advice on how to succeed and internships are possible as well. What are you waiting for?
>>
>>131845715
>and if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
>>
I approve of your measures. I don't plan on learning any savage tongues, but what I am doing is reading kike literature, namely ones written for other kikes. Really getting into their minds. If you have any doubts about how evil these motherfuckers are, just read about what their real thoughts are, especially about how they see themselves compared to other people and how they justify genital mutilation. Forget Hitler, the average kike thinks hes the master of humanity.
>>
>>131845715
>Free trip to iseral
>Place is filled with kikes and sand niggers
>everyone is Jewing/scamming each other in the race to get most shekels
>Religous kikes are on welfare and that's 50% of the population
>Have to watch your wallet or it will get stolen
If you want to go then I don't care just don't carry too much or expect to lose it
>>
even if you try to infiltrate their organization and get caught, you will still be instilling fear in them. Their communication networks will be disrupted because they won't know who's really Jewish anymore.
>>
>>131845715
becareful anon
>get a sponsor trip to jewland
>goes there
>gets mkultra'd
>>
>>131845715
Because they will kill you dumbass don't even try. JFK Biggie Tupac that fat fuck that got assassinated the leaker from the DNC i can keep going on.
>>
>>131846358
Here's an excerpt from "Love, Marriage, and Family in Jewish Law and Tradition" by (((Michael Kaufman)))

"Circumcision, a concrete expression of God's covenant with Israel, is an indelible physical stamp on the body of the man. Judaism regards it as a sign of absoute hjuman submission to the will of the Master. In the words of R> Ovadiah Sforno, the Italian ... commentator on the Torah: 'Its purpose is to serve as a permanent reminder to walk in His ways;it is like the seal of a master on his slave.'"

Page 129.

Don't let the kikes fool you, this is what they're all about.
>>
>>131845715
Not all of us have the look.
>>
File: IMG_3482.jpg (257KB, 1515x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3482.jpg
257KB, 1515x1136px
>>131845715
I am forbidden by Castillian laws to be employed by or associate myself with Jews.
>>
>>131847411
Go to a synagogue some time. Not all jews have huge noses. Some are just ugly
>>
>>131847713
I work with one. Ironically her name is Judy.
She's a genetic abomination. Literally looks like a troll doll.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.