[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about Fred Phelps?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Fred_Phelps_10-29-2002.jpg (19KB, 351x266px) Image search: [Google]
Fred_Phelps_10-29-2002.jpg
19KB, 351x266px
What does /pol/ think about Fred Phelps?
>>
>>131845556
He's dead. The Phelps are a minor inconvenience to America if any at all now. I remember watching videos of the Phelps and using it as a justification to eradicate religion like the edgy little normie atheist I was.
>>
>>131845556
HEY NOW
>>
>>131845556
He did nothing wrong.
>>
idk what his "homophobic rhetoric" was specifically but I'm inclined to say he was correct
>>
>>131845556
A real American hero.
>>
>>131846180

YOU'RE A ROCK STAR
>>
the real truth about wbc was that half the family had law degrees and they'd protest, get sued by someone then win and collect fees +damages
>>
>>131846347
GET YOUR GAME ON
>>
>>131845556
He was a lawyer that had many "African-American" clients for "civil rights" cases. Might as well have been jewish.
>>
Kansan here.

He's a dick, and an IRL troll.. but he and his clan are pretty easy to ignore. Some of his signs made me laugh though.

Being an asshole isn't illegal.
>>
Family are real, American pussies
>Held his funeral in private because "o-only sinners worship the dead!" And didn't want get shit on
If anything they pushed the gay agenda as a prime example of all the HAAAATE in America for fags.
>>
>>131845556

hates fags and likes blacks. he should've reversed it.
>>
>>131845556
Talked shit on Carlin after he died. I couldn't get behind that.

Hopefully Phelps is screaming up at us.
>>
>>131845556
Wasn't he near the end of his life kept as a prisoner by his family becouse he became regretfull of their shit and wanted to stop it?
>>
Puritan surname. I wonder if his stock came to Kansas with the New England Company? Our people get weird with religion once leaving NE. See the Mormons, 7th day Advents, etc...
>>
He was a democrat. Controlled opposition to make the right look bad.
>>
>>131847310
He was born in Mississippi
>>
>>131845556
when he said, "a gay pride parade? what's next, a perjurer's parade?" i laughed.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>131846959
>>
>>131847272

>>131847272
WTF?

post a source or gtfo man.
>>
>>131847452

/thread

I wonder how many liberals actually think he was Conservative. Nope. In bed with the Clintons the whole time.

No conservative or Republican would ever protest a soldier's funeral. Even if a conservative had it in mind to do so, their funding would dry up at the very mention of disrespecting our troops in such a fashion.

The Democrats, on the other hand, have deep pockets when it comes to subverting the military.
>>
>>131848439
The military should be subverted though. The US military is nothing but a tax grabbing, money laundering shit show for the miltary industrial complex and its stock holders. The soldiers are even worse. Nothing but a bunch of low IQ faggots with a "gibs me dat" nigger mentality.
>>
>>131845556
>sends his kids to law school
>trolls faggots
>sues them for being butthurt
Genius
>>
>what do you guys think
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.