[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0781.jpg (220KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0781.jpg
220KB, 1500x900px
What happened, /pol/?

I'm 25 and I now unironically believe that Hitler was trying to save us. I look around now and every white person is degenerate and disgusting. No white person is in shape, no one dresses well, no one shaves, no one has good posture, no one takes pride in appearance or intelligence, they're all fucking beta males and sluts.

THINGS WERENT LIKE THIS, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

AM I RACIST OR WAS HITLER RIGHT???
>>
Hitler was right, we should have been Muslim. It would have been better fitting for a good European power.
>>
A bit off topic but did the Nazi's really believe that psychology was a jewish ploy to bring down all the non-jews?
>>
File: dryheaves.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
dryheaves.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>sent to free us from international banking Jewry
>is indirectly responsible for the state of Israel
>tfw Hitler was unironically sent by God
>the one that got away
>>
The above literally makes Hitler (((their))) Messiah
>>
>>131847597
http://mailstar.net/carthage-became-jewish.html
One of Freud's most powerful motives in life was the desire to inflict vengeance on Christianity for its traditional anti-Semitism. This idea has been suggested by Freud himself, and has been alluded to by others. In The Interpretation of Dreams, where Freud tells us so much about himself, he relates one of his dreams in which he is in Rome. To explain it, he offers the following episode about his childhood:

{quote}
I had actually been following in Hannibal's footsteps. Like him, I had been fated not to see Rome; and he too had moved into the Campagna when everyone had expected him in Rome. But Hannibal, whom I had come to resemble in these respects, had been the favourite hero of my later school days. Like so many boys of that age, I had sympathized in the Punic Wars not with the Romans but with the Carthaginians. And when in the higher classes I began to understand for the first time what it meant to belong to all alien race, and anti-Semitic feelings among the other boys warned me that I must take up a definite position, the figure of the Semitic general rose still higher in my esteem. To my youthful mind Hannibal and Rome symbolized the conflict between the tenacity of Jewry and the organization of the Catholic church . And the increasing importance of the effects of the anti-Semitic movement upon our emotional life helped to fix the thoughts and feelings of those early days. At that point I was brought up against the event in my youth whose power was still being shown in my dreams. I may have been ten or twelve years old, when my father began to take me with him on his walks and reveal to me in his talk his views
>>
archive.4plebs.org

Go there, search on /pol/ archive for this topic, you will find good replies. This board is dead and full of shills these days, discussion is low quality. Your question has also been done to death and people are probably tired and bored of talking about something like this.
>>
File: 1490413744486.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1490413744486.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>131843872
You woke up.

History really is written by the victors and your history teacher lied to you.
>>
>>131847597

modern psychiatry was born in germany by a german named riel around 1808, and before Nazism turned toward the ethnic holocaust as a priority, it was occupied with using psychiatry to determine who was and was not mentally fit for society. psychiatrists made those calls, and the resulting genocide happened within mental institutions. even when hitler told them to stop, and to instead focus on the Jewish problem, those mental institutions in germany continued to kill the mentally unfit on their own accord.

I always thought it was funny how the jews took psychiatry from their enemy for their own, and now use it as a major source of power and authority in america
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.