[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note Movie: WE WUZ L

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

HOLLYJEW STRIKES AGAIN
>>
Is that the nigga from Get Out
>>
>>131841422
no its another nigga
>>
File: 1496410384789.jpg (164KB, 800x936px) Image search: [Google]
1496410384789.jpg
164KB, 800x936px
>>131841310
>world renowned super genius detective
>nigger

Disbelief can only be suspended so much
>>
>>131841310
link??
>>
>>131841310
My daughter is pissed about it as well. She doesn't feel it keeps with the original and the guy is way too emotional to be L. Also, why is he covering his face? L didn't have to since he didn't give his name out. Probably some bullshit nod to antifa, I'll bet money on it.
>>
>>131841310
I won't be watching it. Hollywood movies suck cock. Literally half of all of their movies star Adam Sandler and that guy from mall cop
>>
File: therideneverends.jpg (17KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
therideneverends.jpg
17KB, 470x300px
>>131841310
>>
Did you even watch the trailer? That nog is not L, though the real L looks faggy
>>
>>131847407
>though the real L looks faggy

He should.
>>
>>131847407
The Nog is L the bullied pussy is Light aka Kira which makes this beyond even worse.

Light could have been a nog but no we need the le ebin super smart hacker black man to stop the beta white male from killing everyone.
>>
>>131841310

Honestly I'm more disappointed that Light-o (1) Doesn't look handsome/alpha, (2) Doesn't look at all smart, and (3) doesn't seem at all charismatic.

He's supposed to be ambitious and righteous

Not resentful and moralfaggy
>>
>>131841310
The more they try to make the 95% of literal retard tier blacks seem intelligent the more they draw attention to the fact they aren't
>>
>>131844460
Because of the whole shinigami eyes thing Misa has in the original series. L didn't really have to cover his face since he barely ever got outside, he used Watari to communicate with the public/police, but apparently there isn't a Watari in this movie so yeah.
>>
File: willem-dafoe-crazy-eyes.jpg (558KB, 1596x879px) Image search: [Google]
willem-dafoe-crazy-eyes.jpg
558KB, 1596x879px
>>131841310
>Death Note Movie
Idk man, William Dafoe is playing Ryuk.

As much as I hate Netflix and live action animes, im kind of hype to see how dafoe plays out.
>>
>>131851437
The fact that they only got one character right is depressing because Dafoe is so perfect. It's like the cherry on top of a vomit icecream bowl.
>>
Light is now a bullied white autist who doesn't believe in himself and think he's wrong.

Since there's not going to be a sequel most likely, which means no Near, L is probably going to win and not die.

It's going to piss all over the source material and be an overall bad movie but bad reviews will be chalked up to racism since no one actually watches anime
>>
>>131841310
They casted a jew as light. Seems fitting for light to be a jew.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.