[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facebook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Who here is still on Facebook? I de-activated my account a year ago and it didnt ruin my social life, but actually brought my real friends closer. What is Facebooks endgame?
>>
It's designed to make you jealous of people you like, hate the people you once loved, and love the people who will never give you a second glance. It's designed to keep you asleep. Feeding you fake news and social justice bullshit, it wants you to March to its tune and sound the drum of, "fuck drumpf!"

We all must deactivate them.
>>
>>131839857
When being around people with Facebook, i notice how conform they are. They also seem to not really care about anything else than what gains themselves, a notion they learn from FB.
>>
>>131839545
>what is Facebooks endgame?

To sell your information to companies for advertising purposes.

Not really that complex. They are a business like any other.
>>
Take the Twitter pill
>>
>>131840190
Yes, it sounds relatively harmless, but they can basically graph the peoples emotions. When you steer emotions you can make people do what you want. You can overthrow Rome if you got the support of the people.
>>
>mfw all of my friends never use facebook except to shitpost some inside highschool joke in a secret group
It's ok, it's the last connection that I have with friends
>>
>>131839545
I'm there for the secret groups and getting zucced every week
>>
>>131839545
i don't have friends, a facebook account would be useless
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Imagine this guy in about 40 years.
>>
>>131839545
Never had FB. Don't care about FB. The only interest I have in FB is for sock accounts to meme war.
>>
>>131839545

never even had a facebook account.

wait one time i made one to get skin on League of Legends. Cant remember how to log into it though.
>>
>>131841012

They've openly admitted to deploying subtle forms of manipulation by toying with the amount of negative or postive words a user is presented with. They had a measurable level of success with it, in that they did directly affect their moods. I've also caught them doing sneaky shit like presenting me with ads that are liked by people Im close with that they never liked themselves. I know this because one of them is dead and he still pops up on things that didnt exist while he was around. Theyre fucking messing with us man, very subtly.
>>
>>131839545
Personal Data + Opinion collection to use it during election so every politician knows what to say, and to track every offender when they outnumber conservative people.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.