[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TICK-TOCK...TICK-TOCK...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: CHITOWN.jpg (59KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
CHITOWN.jpg
59KB, 800x532px
Will Trump bail them out, or will they have a SUPER CHIMP-OUT?
Can't wait to see.
Neighboring states should start prepping for refugees.
>>
Watching the pavement apes chimp out would be entertaining, but I would wish the refugees on the other states.
>>
>>131839573
>implying they wouldn't set out for california like they did during the depression
>>
>>131839403

What's the worst that could happen?
>>
In the old days there was rehabilitation via greyhound. The cops would hand them a bus ticket to NYC or LA, a bag of chips and tell them if they ever saw them back in town they would kill them. Chicago will just do something similar, except renting out the entire bus.
>>
>>131839744
Oh god I hope so, just drag California down deeper.
>>
He'll use the inevitable chimpout as leverage and then bail them out when they agree to his terms
>>
>>131839403
>tfw in the suburbs
time to board the first floor windows I guess
>>
>>131840437
I took a greyhound bus from PA to FL once. Never again. Save your money and take a plane or fucking walk. Greyhound is for poor people.
>>
Anyone else think this could be the Black Swan event that will tank the whole economy? I'd much rather Democrat-run Illinois get the blame for the inevetable than Trump.
>>
>>131841814
I once took a greyhound from Toronto to Ottawa. 5.5 hour drive by car normally. Greyhound took 10 hours. 10 fucking hours.
>>
>>131840788
Nah, the minute those Greyhounds roll along the South Platte River - and see those big-ass mountains looming in the distance - they'll say, "fug it, nigga", and disembark in Denver.

They'll stay because... niggas... and weed - can't forget weed! Besides, Hickendoof Evil Incorporated will gladly welcome these newfound voters to shore-up his Democrat base and spread enlightened "cultural enrichment" along the Front Range Urban Cuckold.

Something wicked this way comes: Church's Chicken coming soon to a 'hood near you.
>>
Robert ?!!
>>
>>131839403

Catch me up? What's happening to chicago?
>>
This situation infuriates me. Trump is put into a position where he will likely have to bail out corrupt politicians in a BLUE STATE on the doll of the taxpayer... Madigan should be hanged in the street.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.