[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

burger brains

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: quart.jpg (88KB, 1313x709px) Image search: [Google]
quart.jpg
88KB, 1313x709px
can someone explain why americans are so stupid? they cant even use the metric system right. I mean jesus Christ, its embarrassing this is the worlds super power.

metric or imperial, /pol/. which do you think is best?
>>
>>131839329
Clogged Spinal Cords. Trans fat is the true nemesis of the shart, who needs day of grill?
>>
File: fukignleef.jpg (168KB, 780x734px) Image search: [Google]
fukignleef.jpg
168KB, 780x734px
>>131839513
you should know a lot more about trans fat then most leaf
>>
>>131839938
Give me one (good) reason why.
>>
>>131840408
bill c-16
>>
File: 1461966475177.png (221KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461966475177.png
221KB, 600x600px
>>131840758
delet
>>
File: cryinricky.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
cryinricky.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>131841053
>>
>>131839329

When you think about the stupid people are the ones that can't understand the imperial system of measurement. Its really easy to work out in practice. Also its a more real system of measurement, it has a soul so to speak. Everyone know what you mean when something you say its two feet long or something but they are fucked when you say 60cm.
>>
>>131839329
Post the metric/Imperial chart with the menorah.
>>
>>131839329
any stem american uses the metric system, and even those who dont think imperial is retarded

does Ausi have a particle accelerator? didnt think so faggot
>>
Wtf is up with Fahrenheit ?

Try 0C -100C

Where: water freezes to water boils
>>
>>131843685
Fahrenheit is actually based on three different measurements.

0 is the stable temperature of a mixture of ice, water, and ammonium chloride. This makes it easier to calibrate your thermometer, something that was important before everyone bought their thermometers at the store. 32 degrees is the freezing point of water. 96 degrees was the average human body temperature. There were 64 degrees between 96 and 32, which made it easy to mark off degree lines simply by bisecting the interval 6 times because 64=2^6. These were important things for early thermometers because it made calibration and use of the thermometer pretty simple.

But anon, you might say, the human body temperature isn't 96, it's 98. That is true, but only because later on the temperature scale was revise to be based on the boiling point of water fixed at 212 degrees. So there isn't a convenient 64 degrees separation between the human body temperature and the freezing point of water anymore, but there are now 4 measurements that the scale is based on: 0, 32, 98, and 212.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.