[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I often hear conservatives accuse liberals of "tax and spend"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I often hear conservatives accuse liberals of "tax and spend" politics...

...but isn't that the point of taxes? To collect money that can be spent improving society and the western mankind?

What is the alternative to "tax and spend" ???
>>
>>131832688
Depends on what you consider an "improvement".
>>
>>131832688
don't tax or spend?
>>
>>131832688
The Republican policy: borrow and spend.
>>
dont tax
>>
>>131832688
Theory vs Practice.

Illinois is a liberal stronghold with one of the US major cities as its capital. They froze all lottery payments and have their credit rating dropped to "junk", they will declare bankruptcy soon.
>>
they often raise taxes, republicans generally keep them the same or lower them.
>>
the shirt should say: cut bullshit spending and fix trade deals and spend
>>
>>131832688
>...but isn't that the point of taxes? To collect money that can be spent improving society and the western mankind?

Fuck taxes. Democrats just sit around dreaming up new ways of wasting money on pie-in-the-sky liberal horseshit that either accomplishes nothing or actively makes the country worse. And lots of what they spend ends up being funneled back into their party and into the coffers of other organizations trying to destroy the country.

More than half of the federal government should be completely abolished. Then they won't have to take so much of my fucking money.
>>
>>131832688
First of all, you are B8 and an idiot. If you actually study Federalism and modernist philosophy, government inputs on the free market economy should only be done to provoke competition.For example, the commerce clause of the constitution and building a huge highways system that allows people to compete.
>>
>>131832688
>but isn't that the point of taxes?
>I'm a libtard on welfare and have no fucking clue where taxes come from.
>>
File: 1494459204260.png (75KB, 184x289px)
1494459204260.png
75KB, 184x289px
>>131832688
>.but isn't that the point of taxes? To collect money that can be spent improving society and the western mankind?

>Implying leftists can improve anything no matter how much money they throw around
>>
>>131834339
What part of "fuck taxes" don't you understand?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.