[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podesta/Pizzagate/Human Trafficking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: pedosta.png (216KB, 906x330px) Image search: [Google]
pedosta.png
216KB, 906x330px
The fact that this slimeball still gets airtime should tell you everything you need to know about how powerful he is in DC and media circles, for whatever reason.

But seriously, how do we take down this pedo?
>>
>>131831964
unless the jew is overthrown from his power position he's untouchable, they control absolutely everything, not one thing we can do. Look at the dude who went into comet pizza with the rifle hes been given 4 years.....
it isnt even that big an offense, they just wanted to ruin his life
>>
>>131831964
We can't. Not with Eartly power, for now.
>>
>>131832412
He was an actor. The street cam was conveniently moved just a couple days before the incident. If you know that someone is going to expose you, you do it first, that way you control what is being exposed and how.
>>
>>131831964

The fact is that Podesta is the keystone to the entire pedo-operation.

If they take him down, the rest of the power players go down.

This is going to take time, but I trust Trump and crew have already mapped out the plan.

I mean just ask yourself if you really believe that Bannon, Trump, Sessions or any of them haven't read the Wikileaks or seen the 4chan threads, or have access to the FBI intel and are are just going to sit there and do nothing for 8 years.
>>
>>131831964
It's not even really that he is or isn't powerful, it's the scope of the involvement by media.

I don't doubt for a second the owners of all these media companies are in on it.
>>
>>131833875
Honestly I'm skeptical because maybe other than Bannon, these are old Boomers with much less understanding of things like wikileaks and 4chan.

However if that FBI intel is real then yes I'm sure they've seen it and I have faith.
>>
File: 14387023946.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
14387023946.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>131833875
>>131834312
post yfw pedo podesta the molesta gets taken down for something other than sodazing kids
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.