[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and want to build a nationalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: natural progression.jpg (49KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
natural progression.jpg
49KB, 500x458px
I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba and want to build a nationalist libertarian Canada, I am currently living on 75$ a week, and know of no one else who will even listen to my views without cutting all ties with me, you have no idea how lonely this feels, I want to meet up with a fellow /pol/ anon IRL to discuss my political ideas, if you are another anon in Winnipeg, please send me an email at [email protected].
>>
>>131826126
Immigration Control:
I believe in intellectual nationalism, that is, immigration to the country should be on the sole basis of an IQ over 90, this also applies to asylum seekers and refugees, who will not be permitted entry unless they can reasonably demonstrate an IQ over 90, I believe an ethno-state is not necessary since different ethnic groups tend to segregate on their own, and without any ability for anyone to affect government policy, there will be no reason for communities to form lobbying groups, IQ is the sole basis for the issuance of citizenship, being born to a pair of non-Canadian parents in Canada, or getting married to a Canadian will not grant citizenship, having one Canadian citizen as a biological parent, however, will be grounds for Canadian citizenship.
>>
>>131826277
Reactive Military:
I'd like to completely eliminate all foreign wars, foreign intervention, and foreign aid (especially concerning Israel), in the event Canada is attacked our military will fight them back, then take an equal amount of territory from them as they had taken from us during the conflict, the individuals within those territories will have their former citizenships revoked and replaced with a sole Canadian citizenship, only then will we accept peace, and only on the grounds that we will not have to give up any of our territory or citizens held at the time of the peace negotiations (unless those acquired citizens wish to immigrate to what remains of their countries, and the country will accept them), so that if you attack us, we will take your land and divide your families.
>>
>>131826126

Why add Molymeme to that list? He is a fucking sperglord.
>>
>>131826364
Government Structure:
I want to remove all government except for separate national representation, law enforcement, criminal rehabilitation, reactive military, immigration control, and taxation systems, each of these systems are to be run by leaders elected by the citizens (each identified as citizens by their ID's) by process of the Schulz Alternative Voting System (SAVS), votes are tallied during each taxation period, and they may be cast at any time before the next taxation period, but Citizen ID's must be verified whenever a citizen casts a ballot.
>>
>>131826430
Taxation System:
Each system will be funded by a mandatory flat taxation system, in which an identical lump sum is taken once a year from each citizen, those not born in Canada will be deported to their nation of origin if they cannot afford this tax, those who were born in Canada will be sent to rehabilitation.
>>
>>131826506
ID's:
ID's are issued to each citizen at 16 years of age, they are required to buy recreational drugs, to buy a gun, to drive a car, or to vote in an election.
>>
>>131826583
Law Enforcement:
All domestic laws will be scrapped and replaced with new laws explicitly based upon the NAP, plus the sole exceptions of a ban on reasonably demonstrable fraudulent claims (fuck the jews!), and a ban on sexual contact (defined as physical involving the genitals or anus of either participant, unless when such contact is made for medical purposes) between anyone over 16 and anyone under 13; these changes will include the illegalization of circumcision (again, fuck the jews!), the abolition of intellectual property (businesses will have to find their own way of proving whether a product originated from them), the legalization of CP (but not the actual child abuse it records), and the establishment of completely free speech, expression, assembly, association, media, press, etc. except for the aforementioned law against reasonably demonstrable fraud.
>>
>>131826678
Rehabilitation:
Those born in Canada who violate the laws or fail to pay the taxes will be arrested and sent to rehabilitation, if an offender was not born in Canada, they will be sent back to their country of origin. In rehabilitation, offenders will be assigned to a psychiatrist and a social worker, the offender will not be permitted to leave until they are determined by their assigned team to be reasonably unlikely to re-offend, previous offenses will be taken into account for these evaluations, if an offender is determined by their team to be permanently at risk of recidivism, such as serial killers and child molesters, they will be executed via being "recycled" under anesthesia, the "harvested" parts will be sold to help fund the rehabilitative system.
>>
>>131826751
Religion: Freedom of thought will allow any religious practice, or organization, so long as it remains private, and receives no state involvement.
>>
>>131826396
I just searched "national libertarianism Canada" and chose the first image that came up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.