[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artificial Wombs = No racial tension

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 48

File: 1138184.jpg (65KB, 786x443px) Image search: [Google]
1138184.jpg
65KB, 786x443px
>women are most responsible for racial tension (they all vote for leftist parties, interracial marriage, etc.)
>scientists develop artificial wombs and ai waifus available to everyone
>they replace degenerate women with pure wives that abide to everything you say
>most people will pick the white waifus, as they are more attractive
>the world is 75% more white, without resorting to violence
Artificial wombs are the ultimate redpill.
>>
Who is going to raise the kiddo though?
>>
>>131823794
If we get to that stage, humanity will advance far beyond whiteness as a goal. And women would have their own ai husbands/lovers as well.
>>
>>131823996
You and the AI. Unlike today where women are free to ruin relationships and raise their children in single mother homes, where they are destined to become criminals.

>>131824004
>And women would have their own ai husbands/lovers as well.
>implying all flesh women wouldn't have been killed at that point.
Also technological development is exponential, so don't be surprised when it comes sooner than you think. Artificial wombs are already partially done in development.
>>
>>131824504
>>implying all flesh women wouldn't have been killed at that point.

No, that's a strange revenge fantasy you hold for whatever reason.
>>
>>131824004
>And women would have their own ai husbands/lovers as well
As a woman I'm not sure how to feel about this. I really don't see myself wanting an adult size male doll. Even if it looked like Ryan Gosling, I find it hard to imagine myself finding any other need for "him" than maybe cleaning and other such unpleasant chores. I definitely wouldn't want to masturbate with it. I also don't like the idea of even sleeping next to some robot in my house. It's actually a terrifying thought. If it was actually intelligent enough to response to my feelings and hold an actual conversation, how can the manufacturer ensure that the robot only has good intentions? What motivates him, or is he reprogrammed to do certain tasks and say certain things? Also when it comes to that holding a conversation part, in order to have a dialogue his data system would have to have some kind of opinion base of it's own, because I don't want to discuss with someone who's just reading me outloud wikipedia articles.

>>131824504
>You and the AI
But kids needs emotional stimulation and for example smiling is something babies learn by copying their caregivers. How do you program these robots to response to diverse human emotions?

I'm not against AI, all I'm saying is that to me it seems like we are far from the point technologically were this issues stated here could be nowhere near solved. And if they aren't, the risks are great. Raising a kid is not just care giving in terms of keeping it fed and changing nappies. Emotional neglecting is disastrous.
>>
>>131823794
OP gets it

The real red pill here
>>
>>131825088
Women are aliens who use trigger mechanisms to enslave mankind.
No women - no wars.
The endgame is near.
>>
File: brains.png (399KB, 469x649px) Image search: [Google]
brains.png
399KB, 469x649px
>>131823794
>>
>>131825088
It's just logic. Why should we have to put up with the same beasts that made us go through what we are going through today? Especially since we would have better women at that point.

>>131825314
>as a woman
Tits or GTFO

>How do you program these robots to response to diverse human emotions?
Deep learning using neural networks. Practically, we already know how the brain works and how we can teach AI, we just need the storage capacity and processing power. Scientists are already developing storage devices that are made of crystal quartz that can store 100's to 1000's of more data than we do now, and is stable enough to last billions of years (no hyperbole). It's coming sooner than we think.
>>
File: ai_waifu.jpg (85KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
ai_waifu.jpg
85KB, 900x600px
>>131823996
Ai Waifu. They already have shows about this in their second season...
>>
>>131826038
It's not logical. It shows someone who has very little knowledge of human behavior. And if women as he know them will cease to exist ( not by any incel inspired genocide ) but by technological advancement, men will also cease to exist.
>>
>>131825314
I think woman should have thought about this before they decided to usurp and undermine the men of society. True enough, you seemingly wouldn't want an Adult size male AI doll because women take pleasure in manipulating things and undermining them instinctually and that wouldn't fit well with an AI platform that wasn't adapting to such an end.

If you take issue with it then maybe more women should change their ways w.r.t to how they treat men. That ship has obviously sailed some time ago and it is unlikely women are going to change their ways... Thus goes the progression of solutions technology.
>>
>>131826553
>men will also cease to exist.
Proof of this claim? Men are the creators of civilization and technology. Black men coming straight out of slavery have invented more things than women have in there entire existence. The creation of the AI waifu would be the end of the woman in our story, just like how the car was the end of the horse.
>>
>>131826909
We still keep horses around for fun tho.
>>
>>131827032
The population of horses plummeted to 10% of their original amount. We keep horses because they are unique beings; car's replaced the horse's purpose of transportation, but there are many things a horse can do that a car can't. Women and AI are a different story. The only thing a woman can do that a man can't is make babies. If we can replace the woman's womb with the artificial womb, there would be no reason to keep them.
>>
>>131826909
It's very simple. If we have advanced AI and robotics replacing women, that same technology will inevitably used to replace or augment man to such an extent that he will cease to exist in his current form. You are creating this genocidal extinction narrative for women because you are bitter. The good news this ai tech will make life better for everyone. Future looks bright.
>>
>>131827495
Technology many times ensures social progression. In many ways, social progression has stagnated and in cases of male/female relations reverted. Men are in a different role and capacity in society as they always have been. Women have primarily lost their place and have been manipulated into being detrimental and socially destructive. They will be the first to be significantly impacted by these advances. I don't have a doomsday outlook on this. I feel, among many things, it will cause them to become more socially productive and positive in society.
>>
>2000 years in the future
>some fuck gives the women AI rights
>they start getting really lazy and slutty
>we make organic women in response
>4000 years in the future...
>>
>>131826847
>how women treat men
Kek. Just because some little Stacey bullied you in mid school, doesn't mean that there is one inborn behavior model in all women. As a whole there is nothing wrong with how women treat men. It's mainly women taking care of little men in daycare, mainly women working in hospitals and elderly care institutions. Taking care of men too.

You are much more likely to get bullied, robbed, molested and even killed by another man. It's also mostly men fatally hurting, raping and assaulting women - in every culture, throughout history.

And women should think how they treat men? Just because not all women are willing to date you or have sex with you doesn't quite compare.
>>
>>131827933
>They will be the first to be significantly impacted by these advances

This i agree with. Initially.

My belief is that true AI will be so beyond comprehension that it will change society and mankind in ways we cannot foresee. Humans, as they exist today - male or female - will not be so in the year 2150. It will be something else.
>>
>>131827495
>he will cease to exist in his current form.
Augmentation != Replacement

The replacement of the womb is perfectly possible, and could happen very soon. That is the only function that a woman can do that a man can't, therefore the use of women would cease. There are many other qualities of a man then there are unique qualities in women. All that I can say is that the replacement of one gender is way sooner than the other.

>You are creating this genocidal extinction narrative for women because you are bitter.
>LOL BITTER VIRGIN
Not an argument.

>>131828045
Then don't make AI women lazy and slutty. We would be able to control their impulses by design. If we couldn't there would be no reason to create AI in the first place.

>>131828075
Women are undeniably more selfish and untrustworthy than men. They are also more emotional, which is a death sentence if you allow them to vote.
>>
>>131823996
apposite militaristic institutions
>>
>>131828075
I have no issue with model examples of women.
I have had many healthy relationships with women and hold no ill will towards them. I wasn't bullied and have no social hangups. Project your life experiences on someone else.

> As a whole there is nothing wrong with how women treat men. It's mainly women taking care of little men in daycare, mainly women working in hospitals and elderly care institutions. Taking care of men too.
So, you use highly paid occupations as an example for women taking care of men? I'm sorry, that's called a job.

I am speaking about the nature of dominant ideology and social trends which are beyond one's 9-5. Social relations have deteriorated and they have done so due to steered manipulation. Weak individuals have fallen for socially backsliding frameworks. Women have been manipulated towards this end more effectively than men.

> You are much more likely to get bullied, robbed, molested and even killed by another man.
Bullied. I disgree... Women engage in this far more than men and to far deeper mental effects.
Robbed/Molested... Sorry, never happened and likely never will. CCW. Not to mention that I stay away from shitty environments/situations in which this is more likely to occur .. Unlike women who fall victim to it most often.

> It's also mostly men fatally hurting, raping and assaulting women - in every culture, throughout history.
Wtf is this reddit? Take your bullshit flawed statistical interpretations somewhere else.
Also, if you really want to be that much of an ass clown, maybe you should stop and think about what that implies... Men dominate society by force. This is a natural dynamic thatwill never change thus why it is asinine and/or destructive to try to subvert men in a society.

> And women should think how they treat men?
Yes. See the laws of nature. Less you forget or need a harsh lesson on how the world works.
>>
>>131828075
> Just because not all women are willing to date you or have sex with you doesn't quite compare.
I can make commentary about what's happening in broader society without it reflecting on my personal life. You also can behave like a mature adult capable of having a critical conversation without stooping to silly ass and childish personal remarks. I don't have any of the issues you claim I have. I am simply speaking honestly and critically about broader society. If you can't handle such a conversation, its best you just stop responding less you make yourself out to clearly be the immature child who is projecting their own insecurities on others.
>>
File: 1491178690839.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491178690839.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>131828330
Yes, there are a great deal of changes that will be ushered in with advanced A.I. It will occur sooner than most people expect. The time is actually right for it (now).
>>
>>131829386
>tfw ill be long gone before ai gets advanced
>>
>>131823794
I love women and their wombs. But mainly their vaginas, mmmmm.
>>
File: ripper.jpg (226KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
ripper.jpg
226KB, 590x332px
>>131829592
mfw it's right around the corner
Pic is related to such a timeline.
>>
>>131828601
>therefore the use of women would cease.

I disagree. Single fathers using AWs to raise children by themselves is not in line with normal incentivization. Most men do not want to raise a child without a helper. And if AI 'waifus' are introduced, society will change so much that it is ridiculous to think women will be targeted or 'die out' but men will remain the same.

>Augmentation != Replacement

To a certain extent, it is virtual replacement.

>Not an argument.

It's an observation.

The one thing i agree on is that primitive sexbots will hit women a bit harder at the onset, but as tech improves at an exponential rate this social crisis will be just a small blip.
>>
>>131825744
Fuck that immortality is hell, death is a part of life
>>
>>131829779
Women are glorified fleshlights, except these fleshlights can leave you and take everything you own.

>>131829951
>Most men do not want to raise a child without a helper.
What do you think the "AI" part comes in? Of course I'm not expecting men to raise children by themselves. That's why it's important to help the development of AI so that they are more proficient caregivers.

>And if AI 'waifus' are introduced, society will change so much that it is ridiculous to think women will be targeted or 'die out' but men will remain the same
You are right, women would have been killed or at least stripped of rights before AI waifus even happened. If such a thing today happened, it would be called "sexist".
>>
>>131823794
One of the stupidest threads in recent memory
>>
>>131827933
That argument of yours is coming from your personal and bitter standing point and doesn't knowledge the fact that the world is full of men having fulfilling relationships with women. And there will always be those men who will much rather have relations with real women and have those real breathing and living women to raise their kids instead of plastic robots with long hair and other female features. For them a woman is much more than a cleaner or a womb, so they want, they need their woman to come with her own personality, memories, likes and dislikes.

For someone like you who only sees women as something to serve his own purpose, I'm sure that those AI women could work. But that somehow women stopped existing? Dream on. Even if we could have a pill which would offer all the essential nutrients and calories for us to strive and survive, real food wouldn't still be going anywhere. Because food, just like real women, serves a much more complex meaning than just serving a purpose as keeping us alive.
>>
>>131829951
>>131830645
>It's an observation.
It's ad hominem. Which isn't an argument, nor does it support any argument. Cease your name-calling.

>>131830693
>planning for the future is stupid
>>
>>131830978
Thinking that this will happen in the future
>>
>>131828045
kek
>>
>>131830945
>For them a woman is much more than a cleaner or a womb
Debatable.

>their woman to come with her own personality, memories, likes and dislikes.
>implying AI wouldn't be able to do this in the near future

>>131831073
Just like how space travel and quantum computing wouldn't happen, right? Luddites should be hanged.
>>
>>131830644
Fuck that, dying of flu is part of life
>>
>>131829244
And I'm talking about this said mishandling or bad treatment practiced by women, intentionally targeted to harm men. You really have to help me to understand because I can not come up with any examples of that said phenomenon. Not on a bigger scale, we are not talking about your ex Jennifer cheating on you here.

However I can show you many statistics of women who are victims of rapes, assaults, murders, committed by men. Those are real, actual hurting and harmful things, where as I'm sure that the bad treatment women practice according to you is things like attending uni, working, not having 5 kids, not preparing the dinner by 6pm.

If it's something else, pls enlighten me.
>>
>>131830645
>That's why it's important to help the development of AI

If such AI is developed, it will be available to everyone. And it will soon become leaps and bounds more intelligent than humans. It is literally the extinction and applied impotence of man if we were to remain as he is. Where in this equation will women go extinct while men remain more or less the same?

>women would have been killed or at least stripped of rights before AI waifus even happened

Not true at all. Not plausible at all, or necessary at all.

Anyway, about the observation. You're on 4chan. You can admit you have past bitterness or rejection with women. It will not validate or invalidate your argument but is only useful so much as it explains this deluded and warped mindset of a fantasy that will never occur.
>>
>>131830644
I believe there should be an "off switch" for people who simply done with living. Death is natural, but that doesn't make it moral. People should be able to choose when it is their time.
>>
>>131823794
Keep pushing this meme kike

Only white women can make white children

14/88
>>
File: 1497051501086.jpg (76KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497051501086.jpg
76KB, 1920x1080px
>>131830945
> That argument of yours is coming from your personal and bitter standing point and
Your claim is an assumption which actually reflects moreso on you than me. As that's not the source of my commentary, I now know what is the source of yours. Are you a woman by any chance? If so, your commentary is quite telling. Do yourself a favor and don't presume to know the minds of men based on your trivial emotional conceptions of the world. Men don't form their views nearly as much on emotions as women do. As such, I get a clear read on you when you claim that its the nature of my commentary.

> doesn't knowledge the fact that the world is full of men having fulfilling relationships with women.
I happen to be one of those men. That fact doesn't preclude me from seeing a social trend beyond my personal situation.

> And there will always be those men who will much rather have relations with real women and have those real breathing and living women to raise their kids instead of plastic robots with long hair and other female features. For them a woman is much more than a cleaner or a womb, so they want, they need their woman to come with her own...
Social happenings are an aside. Technological alternatives in a market place change market dynamics. That is proven and factual. What it will change is up to society.

> For someone like you who only sees women as something to serve his own purpose, I'm sure that those AI women could work
Calm down. You don't know me.

As for the remainder of your commentary, women ultimately can determine how this technological advancement unfolds. How it will unfold, I can't tell you. However, it's coming and many will have important decisions to make when it does and that will be soon. The nature of this world has stagnated for too long. Therefore, their will be a catalyst provided to the new stage. Do as you wish and as you please. Just know there will be increasingly larger consequences... good/bad
>>
>>131824004
Women don't need men like men need women. They seek status first of all. They need an alpha male not a walking dildo.
Anyway troll post.
>>
>>131831904
>Where in this equation will women go extinct while men remain more or less the same?
I saying that the woman's primary function is to produce children, and that it will be replaced way sooner than men's replacement.

>Not true at all.
Please, explain how 3rd wave feminazis would be A-OK with their replacement.

>It will not validate or invalidate your argument
>literally tries to invalidate my argument by claiming that it is warped and immoral
Women, everyone.

>>131832224
Why make white children with beings that can barely control their own sluttiness? The only way to save civilization for the long-term is to replace the civilization wreckers. Quit vagina worshiping for once and think of what will actually help your race and possibly every race.
>>
>>131832746
Barely control their own sluttiness?
You don't even type like a white

I fucking hate you people. Even whilst anonymous your inner untermensch shines through
>>
File: 1491262044524.jpg (228KB, 1357x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1491262044524.jpg
228KB, 1357x2048px
>>131823794
Macron = Man
Swedish PM = Man
Tony blair = Man
More white women voted Trump then Hillary and in Brexit there was not much difference. I also think more women voted Le Pen. if Man were nationalist and not cucked women would follow
>>
>>131823794
Artificial wombs do not replace the necessary genetic material required to produce viable offspring that is not just a clone of the parent. Those eggs have to be collected from somewhere, which means White female donors will still be needed in this future.
>>
>>131833018
You can start arguing any time now.

>>131833033
This is a dumb assumption, since women inherently do not care for their in-group, at least not as much as men. If the nation falls, I bet you the women will be on the enemies cock. Nearly all accounts of a nation being taken over, say France in WW2 as an example, shows how untrustworthy women can be. They only care for who are alpha for the moment, they have no loyalties.
>>
>>131832399
You're an imbecile with a weak mind ruled by emotion. Do you understand what strong AI is? It's more than a walking dildo.

>>131832746
>I saying that the woman's primary function is to produce children, and that it will be replaced way sooner than men's replacement.

Yes, but the women themselves will not be exterminated. They will still exist. I don't see how they couldn't. It is simply absurd. The revenge narrative fails.

>Please, explain how 3rd wave feminazis would be A-OK with their replacement.

Because strong AI and the perfect 'waifu' will be and is desired by everyone. Men will be just as replaced as a suitable partner as women are to men.

>It will not validate or invalidate your argument
>literally tries to invalidate my argument by claiming that it is warped and immoral

Yes, but it is also ridiculous and non probable. You don't actually have a strong argument. This is why i believe you are influenced primarily by emotions like a certain gender. Tell me what will happen to four billion women who are the daughters, wives, and mothers of men?
>>
>>131823794
>wombs
And where will you get the genetic material from, retard?
>>
>>131833394
Not true. Artificial eggs can and have been created with stem cells. Human trials haven't started but I have heard that they have done this with various species, such as mice.
>>
>>131833903
see
>>131833915
and

http://www.nature.com/news/mouse-eggs-made-from-skin-cells-in-a-dish-1.20817
>>
>>131832377
>women ultimately can determine how this technological advancement unfolds

And how is that? If all women become beautiful, submissive virgin wives scientists will abandon the project completely because there is no need for such AI robot wives anymore, is this what you are saying?

Stop blaming and guilt tripping women when they don't play by the rules you'd want them to. It's not all women's fault if you can't find the type of a woman you want. It's not other people's job or responsibility to sacrifice their own lives to satisfy yours. People are selfish, they are motivated by their own desires. You are just as selfish as everyone else, yet you find your desires and motives better and practice complex mental gymnastics to make it sound like you had some kind of a moral reason by your side.
>>
>>131834860
Women are 50% of the population, so it would be hard to replace them without stripping them of their rights.
>>
>>131831854
You're either a woman, being coy in order to tease out information (In which case I will only do so in service to a certain capacity) as you won't likely understand what I'm saying if I get into deeper details while other unintended people will, or you're just that blue-pilled and new here.

Bigger macro social scale:
Force dominated universe. Forces and force carriers. Male/Female. Yin/Yang.
Throw something out of fundamental balance and you have issues in this universe.
That being said, the universe always strikes a balance eventually.

Women have abandoned their naturally gifted/powerful rooted in Yin in an (attempt) to harness the power found in (yang) - thinking ignorantly that it holds more power than yin. This is reflected in 3rd wave feminism and the usurping energy behind the empowered woman movement. The fundamental issue here is they are going against their fundamental nature and attempting to war with men who are rooted in Yang. When Man goes against man forcefully, the outcomes are destruction of the lessor force as it is in the universe. This also reflects what will occur when women attempt this. As for me having to detail exactly how this is occurring on a macro social level, it appears you're not red-pilled in the slightest if you're asking me for examples for how this is occurring. It's occurring. It has been for some time and it's heading towards a balance. If you want details/examples, ask a red-pilled man.

> However I can show you many statistics of women who are victims of rapes, assaults, murders, committed by men.
The statistics reflect that these crimes ~80% occur from people the women know. Women have a bad habit of playing with fire (and they tend to know exactly what they're playing with). So, what about the wolves among men? Women have a gift of seeing them, yet they tempt fate. I know why you do. However, you tell me why this is. Suffice to say, you play with fire, you get burned. Powerful Force/Yang works that way.
>>
File: 2+2 = 5.gif (1MB, 498x252px) Image search: [Google]
2+2 = 5.gif
1MB, 498x252px
>>131833715
And in modern times women have caste away their veil in search of increased power such that they've revealed their true natures even moreso. But the work of a truly powerful trickster to have convinced women to do something so stupid so all eyes can see this while convincing them that it'd result in more liberation/power.
>>
>>131833998
Assuming this will work with humans and eventually it will be possible to create artificial eggs from male cells (and vice versa) that will create a healthy, functional human. Do you think lots of time and resources will be spent into this direction just so people like you can have a family with a robowaifu? It would change how we view society in ways you havent thought of yet.
>>
>>131826847
>That ship has obviously sailed some time ago and it is unlikely women are going to change their ways... Thus goes the progression of solutions technology.

Have you tried hitting them? And don't say you should never hit a woman, they need it from time to time.
>>
>>131835628
If AI waifus are produced in large numbers, why is it foolish to think I wouldn't be able to have a family, or any man for that case? The problem with women is, that regardless of race, women cannot do anything better than a man, besides producing children. If we replace that function, why have women? You may say that all human characteristics can be replaced, which I whole-heartily agree with you, but it is for certain which will come first.

>It would change how we view society in ways you havent thought of yet.
It COULD change, not that it will. It could easily stay the same, but even when it does change, it doesn't make that specific change right. Change is only good when it makes things better.
>>
File: 1496543948333.jpg (33KB, 540x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496543948333.jpg
33KB, 540x600px
>>131834860
> And how is that?
If you truly need to ask me this question, you've abandoned your innately gifted Yin moreso than I could have imagined. You surely don't think you're going to use force (Yang) to change things do you? If so, the trickster has surely done a good number on you this time.

> If all women become beautiful, submissive virgin wives scientists will abandon the project completely because there is no need for such AI robot wives anymore, is this what you are saying?
Technology is technology. It can be a tool, an amplifier, or a catalyst. What it is used in service to, what it amplifiers, or what it catalyzes is up to broader society. The domain of yin being abandoned is what got us down this pathway/timeline. If you care for where its going and are based in Yin, I suggest you begin respecting the power of Yang and directing it towards productive capacities. I also suggest you stop playing fires. I've already given the outline of what results from that in this universe.

> Stop blaming and guilt tripping women when they don't play by the rules you'd want them to.
There are forces and force carriers in this universe.
They both play by the same rules. Rules that are beyond both.
In the infinite sea of possibilities, you arrive at those you set upon at the macro scale.
The happenings of new are beyond women. Indeed the modern woman wants to play by their own rules but nothing in this universe does .. The strongest of men even understand and (respect) this as will all.
>>
>>131823794
Shit up faggot.

Women are impressionable. Guide them and they'll follow.
>>
>>131835149
>Women have abandoned their naturally gifted/powerful rooted in Yin
This is just as much bs as energy crystals and horoscopes. What you are referring to is the natural division of work and labor, and biological facts such as women being the ones giving birth and being on average more nurturing in nature than men.

The division of work is not some universal right way of doing things. It's done for the sake of convenience, making things run smoothly within the current environment.

And the environment is constantly changing and under different influences. Was it changes in climate, living space, economy - it's all connected, and the division of work in a functioning society is modified to match the needs and again - make things run smoothly.

The world has went through major changes within the last 100 years or so. Urbanization, convenient transportation, wars and conflicts, medicine, internet - you name it. The way how we live our lives has changed drastically and the only things which remains is that we eat and breath to stay alive. Everything else has changed, the way how we live, the way how our socities are structed, how we work, entertain ourselves, everything. How could you expect people not to change too?

I think most people see a very local issue, yet they then try to compare the issue to a way bigger scale issues and find quick fixes to something which is maybe actually just a very local issue. Not enough time has passed from the feministic revolution when we still have people who somehow wants to force women to take a role they once naturally took in a vastly different time and environment.

That world were traditional division of labor was functional doesn't exist anymore, anons. It's not the women who have ruined anything, it's not that everything was better, it's that you are brainwashed by American marketing tricks and posters from the 50s and therefore you hold unrealistic views of reality.
>>
ok, but trap waifus > ai waifus
>>
>>131836888
Tell that to the Romans, or the French during WW2. Women are impressionable, true, but that isn't necessarily a good thing. They only follow those who own them at that moment, and when Muslims take over Europe, you can bet they won't be defending their husbands on the chopping block. It is up to men to control their women, and it's arguably better and moral to make them more controllable.
>>
>>131823794
>pol is against homos
>but a robotic abomination of flesh and machine is okay
>>
>>131836136
Nope. I never found the need to stoop to such levels of interaction with a woman and I never let one manipulate/undermine me to the point that I did. If a woman pushes me to the point that such things cross my mind, I know that I am dealing with an unruly fool who doesn't respect me, seeks not to uplift me, but constantly tempt me with tearing myself down. I won't be such a woman's fool. So, I do the more intelligent thing and remove them from my company. No woman is worth going down such paths. I realize this and it stops me from ever going down such paths. Beyond ideology, in my experience, I've been graced with women that respect me enough to never push something/shit test me to such considerations because they know I have the capacity to act on them.

My comments are directed beyond my personal life/experience and moreso reflect observations of trends in society.
>>
>>131837340
Homosexuality is counter-productive as it doesn't produce offspring. The conversion from man to machine has many applications that could be helpful to humanity in it's entirety.
>>
File: color-030.jpg (131KB, 544x800px) Image search: [Google]
color-030.jpg
131KB, 544x800px
>>131827492

Not only that but we can engineer ai women to be literal 11/10 tier qts.
It would be like having your own personal goddess that forgives everything and showers you with infinite compassion, kindness, love and encouragement.

I fail to see how can that be detrimental
>>
>>131837666
It's only women or vagina-worshiping cucks who believe that it is detrimental. They merely serve as barriers to possibility.
>>
>>131837892

I remember watching
>her
and thinking how can a man get cucked so hard by his computer.
The fact that such outcome is a prevalent behavior shows one the mindset of people who would be against AI or in favor of just creating a human like consciousness.
IMO we dont need 100% human behavior, in fact that would be detrimental because we then would have competition.
Like, why would you want a computer that can has a sad?
>>
>>131838511
>Like, why would you want a computer that can has a sad?
Well sadness is just a way to show distress. That isn't necessarily detrimental if the sadness isn't used to fuel negative behavior.

Which, if anything, is an argument for AI waifus. If we live in a society where men can live their whole lives without anyone to be with or to have children with and care for, and this causes this sadness that can lead to damaging behavior such as self-harm and non-productivity, isn't that more immoral than to be able to make such waifus and don't do so just because of selfish whores who impede society and naturalistic fallacy?
>>
File: 1496603273849.png (269KB, 362x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496603273849.png
269KB, 362x350px
>>131836995
> This is just as much bs as energy crystals and horoscopes.
I touched on this earlier :
>>131831854
being coy in order to tease out information (In which case I will only do so in service to a certain capacity) as you won't likely understand what I'm saying if I get into deeper details while other unintended people will.
Thus, you get what is being said. You just don't believe it. Which is fine.

> What you are referring to ..
I'm referring to a lot of things which build upon other things. If you don't agree with the fundamental aspects of what has been discussed, it is unlikely you're going to get what higher level things are being referred to. If you my commentary is in support of some minimalist idea of structuring a productive society, you're mistaken.

> And the environment is constantly changing and under different influences.
Indeed in which a balance is struck for a time...

> How could you expect people not to change too?
Human beings have a special gift of perception and choice in the sea of changes that surround them. They are not helpless leaves floating and coasting along the river current. As such, even neutral forces get steered and directed by human choice and intent.

> I think most people see a very local issue...
Few people look at the bigger picture which is why there's so much suffering in the world. My commentary is clearly forward looking/thinking and has more to do with timeless relationships than throwback nostalgia.

The technology is in the pipe. It will be up to the human race as to what to do with it.
That being said, I see lots of things people should get in order before then.
Ultimately, it's will be up to you. A choice.
>>
>>131839090

Yeah but my example was in relation to the movie her, since they made AI so human that in the end the guy got cucked p hard.
Not that sadness is a bad thing, for example you AI waifu could be sad because some counterproductive behavior you have motivating you to change it.
>>
>>131837666
>how is playing a video game with cheat codes on detrimental
it's unfun and unfulfilling
>>
>>131839594

There is more to life than getting laid anon.
>>
>>131839551
Excuse me, I haven't seen that movie, but yeah. It seems to me the only argument against such things is when these AI waifus act just like a human, or when it's in appeal to nature.

>>131839594
That's because video games are for entertainment. Reproduction and love are necessity for humans, almost like food, and can cause emotional distress. That's like saying to an African:
>why would you want free water for everyone? It's more fun to look for and fight over it yourself.
It's like digging a hole just to fill it back up again.
>>
>>131839594
Ideally, the program would be written in such a way to keep things interesting.
>>
>>131839594
>>131840111
*emotional distress if not attained
You get what I was referring to.
>>
>>131839551
Her was a rather bad example of a chatbot/personal assistant going from 0 to ASI (Artificial Super Intelligence). That's now how the technology fundamentally works. It was moreso how humans imagined themselves acting in the capacity of such technology... So, it says moreso about the writers and what they felt about the upper limits of human nature than it does actual AI tech. It was a great and ground breaking movie for its time. It took lots of risks and tackled a great number of social topics. However, it centered moreso on social commentary than a critical depiction of said technology.
>>
>>131829003
>Yes. See the laws of nature. Less you forget or need a harsh lesson on how the world works.
I hate that my peers can't understand this. I would litterally btfo all of you freaks for advocating female genocide but on the whole? this shit is pants on head retarded. men hold all the power, at some point the sjw menace is going to cross a line and everyone else will have to pay for their stupidity and decedance.
>>
>>131840928
Woman needs man, man needs woman. However, we need to save our women from becoming degenerate whores. The only way to do that is give them their place back in society, not keep them in the place man has predominately been since the dawn of time.
>>
>>131840111

Watch it if you want to see the apex beta.

>>131840280
Always wondered if there's a proper AI movie, it always seems its either going genocidal or if her its a trendsetter then full betamax.
I do prefer Chobits desu fampai but that was less sci-fi and more SOL.

A good parallel to a waifu AI would be something like a bodhisattva in hindu religion, ie a being that has transcended the suffering but descends into the world again to help humanity out of a pure sense of compassion.
>>
>>131831854
>I'm sure that the bad treatment women practice according to you is things like attending uni, working, not having 5 kids, not preparing the dinner by 6pm

No. It's violence, it's emasculation, it's shaming, it's undermining and making each small task into an undertaking. It's plotting and scheming to dismantle the person, and once she is finished, toss him away. And that's just what mothers do to their sons if there isn't a grown man around to absorb all that emotional energy.
>>
>>131841420
Interstellar had a cool conception of an AI helper bot with a personality.
Star Wars did too to varying degrees.

This was a solid movie :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0212720/
Better than most present-day AI films even though it is 16 years old.

Although it lends itself to social commentary, this is a cool show about AI tech :
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4122068/

> A good parallel to a waifu AI would be something like a bodhisattva in hindu religion, ie a being that has transcended the suffering but descends into the world again to help humanity out of a pure sense of compassion.
Yes, I do find eastern conceptions of things to be far more grounded, balanced, and favorable.
>>
>>131841381
>save
you are not saving women, you are controlling women. out of the frying pan, into the fryer. You are upset that you have been outcompeted by careers in stability for women. We don't want to live on the edge, getting no marketable skills, and forced to marry someone who may turn abusive or not connected in a relationship. We do not want to be hosed if a man kicks us out on the street nor do we want to play mother may I with every single thing we want to do. You are not giving our role back because you gave us another role, we left that role of our own volition, and thus far you have been unable or unwilling to provide competition for stability the job market provides. Being a dependant servant who is only your displeasure away from being sent to the street is not a life women want to live, even if the current situation isn't all that great either.
>>
>>131842442
Your mother doesn't represent the entire female population.

I rest my case, you guys just have to take care of your mommy issues. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>131841420
>bodhisattva
madokami bot when?
>>
>>131842695
And here you doing to do exactly the things we talk about.
Personal attacks like "mommy issues" "bitter virgin" and other silliness.
Pretending that women "took" anything.
You didn't. You can't. You aren't strong enough. If western men collectives decided "no" tomorrow, you would be back to whever they let you do. Just like in every society outside the west. As it is you are yours are at the forefront of replacing those men with men who WILL put you back in the kitchen, who WILL beat you when you mouth off, and who will ignore you because by and large you bore them.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (20KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
20KB, 940x469px
>>131825314
>intelligent enough to response to my feelings and hold an actual conversation

Women!
>>
File: 1491255558070.png (298KB, 515x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491255558070.png
298KB, 515x438px
>>131842554
Here's the thing. You say all of these things and behave as if this narrow, unfortunate, and unlikely situation was the predominate situation of women in the past. You say this while ignoring the perils of the present. You say this while ignoring the fact that you still are in this situation and in service to a man's desires. However, you now do so with even less securities. A job doesn't provide you with security. Companies don't give a shit about you and exploit you ever day. Even men know and accept this. Do you think this truth somehow has changed because women are in the workforce? What do you have to offer a man after you have given everything to a corporation? A man still has to provide for himself and his family and only then is considered marriage material. So, what does a woman contribute after she has given her best years and all her time to another man (corporation)?

So you trash the men who went into this jungle in a time's past even when they hated it in order to ensure their wife/children don't have to. You speak about working for another man as if its an accomplishment/freedom when it is moreso inline with slavery. You're quite clearly brainwashed on an illusion of sorts. It is this which cannot be contended with nor will be. It will simply be transitioned beyond.

> You are not giving our role back because you gave us another role, we left that role of our own volition, and thus far you have been unable or unwilling to provide competition for stability the job market provides
It's called a great roll forward... Progress.
No one aims to try to give you back what you once had. You clearly and vocally don't want it. You left something of significance under your own volition. It is a very important/fundamental thing. Thus, it will be replaced by a better steward. At this juncture, among such pronouncements, and amidst such a social backdrop, it is clear you don't want a particular role. So, something else will take it.
>>
File: lain.gif (487KB, 450x343px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
487KB, 450x343px
>>131842533

>A.I.
Oh yeah I remember that, real tearjerker with the ayyys at the end.
I'll watch the human tv series thanks!

>>131842948
I'd rather a lain bot, but why not both?
>>
>>131843203
Now you are going full Tumblr, next you are going to accuse me for assuming your gender.

>You didn't. You can't. You aren't strong enough
I'm shook and literally shaking here right now. Not but for real, that's quite thick coming from someone who just got offended when I pointed out his pretty obvious mommy issues. It wasn't even an insult, it was an observation which explains your twisted view.

Keep dreaming. But it's not like that was going to happen. Women will always have their army of white knights by their side. And even if some revolution did happen, women would just ran to the men at the top of the hierarchy and many of you guys would be left without, even more so than in today's world.
>>
>>131823794
This will not happen within the next 20 years when you should have children. Hell let alone your lifetime. What is more optimal would be to have a kid with a surrogate and make her sign away all rights and seal it in blood. Then raise the kid yourself.

I mean it will cost a lot but it's better than the threat of someone taking half your stuff, could send you to jail, make it so you never see your kids, never get to raise them as you please, and even if you do see them will hate you.

It's my game plan if I don't find someone I am will to risk putting a ring on it. At least luckily I have a good career to pay for this. Take a few years off till she can be in day care, then put her in home school with a private tutor.

Still even if I make some bitch sign her rights away it wouldn't put it past the government to let her win custody if she really wanted it.
>>
File: 1179.jpg (27KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
1179.jpg
27KB, 560x315px
>>131843652
The ending was profound. It has aged very nicely in the grand scheme of things. A movie way ahead of its time.

> Lain
Oh man, I watched this when i was far to young. It left an imprint on me. Ghost in the shell manga was another solid sci-fi anime. They don't make good sci-fi anime like this anymore. Feels bad desu. Most of the (sci-fi anime is junk normie trash.

There are very interesting times ahead anon.
All I can say is that this community will be at home to a degree in what is to come.
>>
>>131843205
>women
>intellegent
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

>>131844144
Just because it might not happen in 20 years (although it's very much possible it will), doesn't mean we shouldn't look toward to it.

>make her sign away all rights and seal it in blood
>believing the modern woman will allow this to happen
We'll just be better off waiting.
>>
>>131823794

That's the last thing we need: artificially womb produced, state brainwashed through VR, and monitored through chipping those citizens. Homogenous? Yeah, save for the non-conformists they kill out of sight out of mind which, with all that tech, will be super easy to distract the populace from.

Detached, out of place, and state made/controlled. Humans as a commodity in its final form.
>>
>>131844384

Give eve no jikan a go, its about what we're talking in this thread.
>>
>>131823794
>implying jewish wombs aren't superior
>>
I'm calling it now: artificial womb produced humans suffer from a great depression from an unknown source the older they get. Suicide rates increase.

They will offer brain patches or credit shopping as therapy/solution, but a fake substitute for reality.
>>
>>131844541
>Detached, out of place, and state made/controlled.
That's why you don't let the state have power. Anything controlled by the state is bad news. Production of cars? Shit. Production of food? Shit. Production of education? Even worse.
>>
File: 1486237473647.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1486237473647.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>131823794
>AI will be make a shit load of children
I wonder if they will use this for infinite wars in the future.
>>
>>131844414
>Just because it might not happen in 20 years (although it's very much possible it will), doesn't mean we shouldn't look toward to it.

If it happens in 20 years I'll eat my hat, but I agree it is something we can look toward. I think I will be dead so personally I don't care.

>believing the modern woman will allow this to happen
Money can move mountains. Also do you really think there is no money grubbing woman who is too dumb to read fine print, sees children as nothing but a check, and who's only worth in the world is her womb?
>>
>>131844821

AI more efficient than that: targeted DNA bioweapons. Or just turn off their money chip. Or decrease the serotonin in their brain chip of those they don't like to suicide themselves. Or increase the seratonin in those they do to make sex slaves, and then wipe their memory afterwards.

People are evil, and tech enslaves. Fuck the NWO.
>>
>>131844754
Baseless assumption made out of fear. That's like saying we shouldn't space travel because we "might" run into hostile ayys

>>131844880
>I think I will be dead so personally I don't care.
You should. The more support it has, the more likely it will come sooner. It may not happen in our lifetimes, but it's better safe than sorry, no?

>>131845023
Alex Jones, is that you?
>>
>>131842554
Sorry but it's clear from the data that women are happiest when kept in a subordinate position. Since women have been "liberated" they've become more miserable and more psychotic. Women shouldn't be treated with cruelty, but they should embrace the symbiotic relationship with men which nature has carved into our souls. Trying to revolt against this and act like men while resenting them and any perceived slight of pride that comes about by accepting a gender role has done nothing but destroy social interactions between the sexes and turned it into a power game.
>>
>>131823794

A children needs a mother.
>>
File: 1480269730.jpg (57KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480269730.jpg
57KB, 768x512px
>>131843948

> Shit testing
> Undermining
> Belittling
> Playing with fire

> Women will always have their army of white knights by their side. And even if some revolution did happen, women would just ran to the men at the top of the hierarchy and many of you guys would be left without, even more so than in today's world.
Force carriers attempting to tease out fundamental forces.

Excerpt ...
>They're trying to force God's hand.
In its own time.
>>
>>131845394
Where do you think the AI part comes in, Admed?
Also apparently not, since single-fathers perform way better than single-mothers.
>>
>>131845394
>makes a fuckload of white children
>children will grow up and marry other whites
AI could be used to save us, however as I said here>>131844821 we could have a problem...
>>
File: time_of_eve.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_eve.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>131844590
Yes. I've seen this particular anime desu.
I very much enjoyed it.
>>
>>131843632
>Here's the thing. You say all of these things and behave as if this narrow, unfortunate, and unlikely situation was the predominate situation of women in the past. You say this while ignoring the perils of the present. You say this while ignoring the fact that you still are in this situation and in service to a man's desires. However, you now do so with even less securities.

you are a fucking delusional fool. sorry have you had your ears stuffed with wax and kleenex? companies don't give a shit abut me yes, but they give me money, and they give me marketable skills, and when they drop me I can go to another one and be just fine. with how much you guys bitch about used goods, and cucks, I can't fucking fathom how any of you could be so blinded by your own stupidity that you think being kicked out of a home in a prefeminist society doesn't fuck me way worse than being fired. I can save money, my investments are mine to make, I can spend that money on what I choose to. It may be a mans world even now, but this is my room, with my stuff, and I spend my time doing what I find to be valuable. I am not forced to do exactly what a husband wants or face their wrath, entitled as it will be since all of their investments and savings are on the line and I can pitch in to none of it. nor is my labor in such demand that he is willing to treat me any better than a dog; living in the home he secured and benefiting from it, but owning and secured by none of it any more than a dog could take money or belongings with him when running away.

You have all the power and agency in this situation, and you do not value women or our work since you are not willing to pay us. You wish to use your financial dominance to deprive us of agency, and that is how you aquire for yourself those prime years? posh <c>
>>
>>131845239

Baseless? You do realize humanity weaponizes everything it first preaches as humanitarian, right? You also realize that governments aren't your friend, but seek control, right? These are fundamental principles of both humanity and the government, and not to be ignored. I find it naive you would suggest such.

No, not Jones, but just know that our overlords call us animals and take their statement at face value. Sex slavery is also one of the biggest crimes in the world, and it has been linked back to the powers that shouldn't be. If you just look at the function of the tech and the character of those behind the scenes you will realize it is not far out there to suggest.
>>
>>131843632
Plenty of men and women work together in unison and equality of some measure, they both work, they both contribute finances, and they both have an emotional connection and raise a family. If you think a stay at home mother could do it better, you have to ask yourself what you are willing to pay a woman to do that instead of providing for her own future and well-being, and abandoning the very things which will give her any social power to say no to you in any capacit in the future.

Where is the turn of the other cheek, what youth do you have to offer us, whiling away your days at a corporation as well? what time do you lose exactly from a woman who works the same hours you do?

these are excuses. as is the postulation that men did this to spare women the fate. if they did such a thing, they would not have bared our way to walk such a path ourselves. women where property and no more. bargaining chips, the value of which was so negative you had to pay other families to take one.

Working for another man is an accomplishment and freedom because it grants me agency, your world does not. employment is superior to marriage for stability, it provides wealth, it provides savings, it provides marketable skills. that is all a fact.

>You clearly and vocally don't want it. You left something of significance under your own volition. It is a very important/fundamental thing.
and yet none of you behave as if this was true, you speak only of controlling us, killing us to be replaced with machines, or other fates. If you value a role, you pay someone to do it. it's that simple. women who are home makers don't get paid, they are dogs, they enjoy the benefits of the man while having ownership of none of his realm.

You are right that machines are on the rise though, just don't get so complacent you think theyre only after low skilled work like home making and selling you coffee.
>>
>>131845706
[1/2]
> give me money
And what exactly do you do with that money? Men would save it in order to provide for their future family unit and partners. What do (empowered) women do with it? So, what does your job do beyond your personal enrichment. Jobs weren't used by men for personal enrichment. They were used to enrich themselves, their wife and their family. You obviously don't see the game that's afoot here. But you've had long enough to consider it. Marketable skills? I hope you understand that that concept is a joke meme in the business world.

> I can save money, my investments are mine to make, I can spend that money on what I choose to. It may be a mans world even now, but this is my room, with my stuff, and I spend my time doing what I find to be valuable.
Mine. mine.mine. mine. mine. Exactly what I referred to earlier. Selfish myopic attitude that thinks about nothing beyond its own self gratification. You're delusional as hell if you think that was the foundational thought beyond the male dominated workplace given how much society progressed under it including offspring. That's the antithesis behind why a man works. Yet, it is the direct proclamation of women. Thank you for sharing with all the anons what truly is on your mind.

> I am not forced to do exactly what a husband wants or face their wrath, entitled as it will be since all of their investments and savings are on the line and I can pitch in to none of it. nor is my labor in such demand that he is willing to treat me any better than a dog; living in the home he secured and benefiting from it, but owning and secured by none of it any more than a dog could take money or belongings with him when running away.
Look anons.. the inner thoughts of an insufferable modern successful woman. The exact opposite of what you should seek to settle down with.
>>
>>131834860
t. Roastie
>>
File: 1492961966620.png (432KB, 2028x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1492961966620.png
432KB, 2028x1576px
>>131843652
because madoka a cute. lain's anime just gave me a headache instead of despair.

>>131845272
wrong bucko, your fancy chart is from the 1970s. if you think even the 1950s was bad for womens right;s you are out of your mind. try going back a few hundred years. oh wait thats right, your data doesn't go that far back because back then why would anyone care what the property thought of her lot?

the powergame was always there, only women were forbidden to play.

Still, you remind me of that one girl I saw in a different thread who argued with me, who ended up being a christian and male supremacist. I fully admit I'd be happy to find out if you where. while I may disagree in principle with everything you said, I have a friend who agrees with it and could use a waifu or wing girl.
>>
>>131846325
That's an argument against government, and can be applied to almost everything. Weapons are good because they can be used to protect, but when in the wrong hands such as the majority of governments, they cause wars and death.

What you are saying is that government would make artificial wombs bad, not that artificial wombs are bad themselves.
>>
File: 1493540777490.jpg (343KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
1493540777490.jpg
343KB, 640x877px
>>131845706
[2/2]

> You have all the power and agency in this situation
Actually strong men understand the limits of their power. Their respect the limits of their power. Only an idiot believes they have all power or agency in this world. Good men struggle to free themselves of this by gathering resources and they do so namely to find a good women to enjoy the spoils of such labor with. As this is a hard requirement for men, as women could never bring themselves to by and large take care of a man and still respect them, we do so with grace and understanding. Good men do so hoping to free those who we love from it not suppress/control them. The pronouncement is that you aim to be freed of a man's bond. Men too shall be given a way.

> and you do not value women or our work since you are not willing to pay us. You wish to use your financial dominance to deprive us of agency, and that is how you aquire for yourself those prime years? posh
I've had an exchange with you before. You are disillusioned but it is my observation that a great number of women are too. Thus will come a time...

You shit test and play with fire. That is your nature.
and the universe eventually produces that which calms you.
>>
>>131846325
>>131847037
Tech is also such a broad term. Spears are technically primitive "tech". They can be used by nations in ancient days to wage war against people, but they are beneficial to hunters.

I agree that government cannot be trusted, but we shouldn't resort to hiding under a rock and hoping no one develops anymore technology.
>>
>>131842554
>Women are better than men in the work place

Is that why all female led companies but 1 never made a profit? If the men are too weak to put you in your place then they will be replaced by different men who will not have that fear.
>>
>>131846607
>And what exactly do you do with that money? Men would save it in order to provide for their future family unit and partners. What do (empowered) women do with it?
are you actually trying to insinuate that men don't buy things for their own enjoyment, or that women don't want to save money to have a cushion for possible hard times? you need to wake up. You live in some strange fantasy world where women are alien creatures with unknowable emotions. Instead, we're quite like men, selfish and flawed. Knowing mans weakness, why would I ever put myself in a position where if our relationship breaks down I am screwed and he is fine? Why would any woman respecting man want me to fear that over every disagreement?

>Marketable skills? I hope you understand that that concept is a joke meme in the business world.
and yet you cannot get hired without them.

>Mine. mine.mine. mine. mine. Exactly what I referred to earlier. Selfish myopic attitude that thinks about nothing beyond its own self gratification.
such is the state of man indeed. It is even so intense that one gender will arbitrarily state itself sole keeper and horder of the cash for their interests, keeping it all to themselves and the agency it represents while pretending anyone else who wants any of that is the greedy morally repugnant one. Yes it is my labor and I wish to be compensated for it. that is what you do when someone provides you a valuable skill and economy. If you don't want to pay me then you obviously don't consider home making and childrearing valuable.

> That's the antithesis behind why a man works.
you really are a myopic fool, so stuck on your misgynist bent that you cannot even parse the most basic reality. why don't you go check out the demographic reports on spending for men and women and show me this imaginary man who cares not for the pleasures of the flesh and delights of mortal living you fucking kike.
>>
>>131846453
[1/2]
Were not talking about unison. Your attitude clearly doesn't reflect unification. It reflects being freed from something that you have been bonded to beyond even your wildest conceptions.

So, what is not an issue is a woman working. What is an issue is the type of mindset and framework for which a woman works, the attitude that she then thus carries home, and the type of participation she then thus has in society. It is far different from a man's and it has to do with the fundamental natures of men/women. You've been gifted the the ability to produce and nurture new life in the world. What sorcery has convinced you that there's anything more valuable/precious than that? As for shit tier marriages, that's why you were given the instincts to understand the heart of a man (yin). This is why you don't fuck around with chads/bad boys even though many of you do and do so knowingly. Your nature precludes you to playing with fire. Thus, when given more power/resources, you play with more dangerous fires. This is what is fundamentally wrong with the modern framework of the empowered woman and it is clear in what is occurring in society. All the while, you're abandoning your most important gift (nurturing in new life) and the children of society are turning into shit.

You speak ignorantly as such and selfishly but now do so on borrowed time.
A vacuum exists in the role you have abandoned and it will be filled. It's how the universe that is beyond both men/women functions. However, it cannot be forced. It will occur in its own time.
>>
>>131847730
The best thing you can do to a roastie is if or her.

Seriously, why are you arguing with a child?
>>
>>131847730
Ignore her*
>>
>>131847081
>Actually strong men understand the limits of their power. Their respect the limits of their power. Only an idiot believes they have all power or agency in this world.
perhaps you are so out of touch with reality you lost the frame of context. let me ram it into your numb skull. You have all the power in your world means the world where women are deprived of careers and independance, and men are the sole breadwinners. and it is no less true just because you claim with great power comes great responsability. Men where apt to marry away their daughters to whoever wanted them for the dowry in order to sustain their aspirations and invesments and family connections. In a world where even a womans husband is decided for her, you are telling me I should rely on men knowing their limits and not crossing them for my personal benefit. Preposterous. You cannot even comprehend the most basic of flaws in your own reasoning, yet I know it is possible from your perspective to own up to them as friends I have spoken to have. the vast majority of pol is to proud to admit to the ugly truth.

a good woman indeed, an obedient woman to his liking, and why not when he has all the buying power and the women little choice in the matter.

Your delusions follow you as you follow me into thread after thread, claiming men have some pure greater purpose for their labor that they are trying to protect us from the cruelties of a life of having the power and ability to decide what you want and aquire it, why? because clearly if women enjoy the fruits of their own labor in the same way, that is selfish instead of generous.

>shit test
this is is also the most hilarious meme i have ever heard of. I am unironically not capable of understanding the mindset of anyone who would do this. I talk directly, usually, but not always! to people who will listen to me and respond evenly. you might learn something of that behavior before you get high on your technological holier than thou.
>>
>>131847491
you are lost in insanity muslimfriend. nothing you said has any relationship to what I posted.
>>
>>131845272
You don't have modern day data showing that. Or maybe there is a statistcs showing that stay at home mothers are happier than the average woman - yet if we are honest here, if your life goal is to be a stay at home mom and a housewife (nothing wrong with that if it's what floats your boat), and you have a good loving relationship and your partner has the financial means to support the family, then she's lucky and no wonder getting what she wants is what makes her happy.

Why do you find it so hard to admit that women, just like men, are different? Not every man wants the burden of supporting the entire family alone, not every man even wants kids. Some men are gay. Would you just force these people to live life as you see is the ideal way anyway?

>Sorry but it's clear from the data that women are happiest when kept in a subordinate position
This isn't a fact, this is you cherry picking data which supports your beliefs and reading it as you wish. And then making an argument that you just want what's best for women and you want them to happy. Alrighty.
>>
>>131847730
>or that women don't want to save money to have a cushion for possible hard times?
Women have less to worry about then men, because they have child support and cucked white knights on their side. Men actually have to work to get what they want.

>You live in some strange fantasy world where women are alien creatures with unknowable emotions.
And you live in some just fallacy world where you believe that men are somehow equal to women yet one contributed nothing to society except for it's collapse. Over and over again.

>we're quite like men, selfish and flawed.
Yet somehow even more selfish and flawed.

>why would I ever put myself in a position where if our relationship breaks down I am screwed and he is fine?
Expect, nearly every case it's the other way around. Women almost always win custody battles, which means they get alimony and child support. You aren't in any danger in a divorce, we are. It's because everyone, including women, know that they are weak, and it wouldn't be "fair" if it was any other way.

>and yet you cannot get hired without them.
Yet when presented with a choice between a man and a woman, an employer will almost always pick woman, because he got to reach that diversity quota.

>It is even so intense that one gender will arbitrarily state itself sole keeper and horder of the cash for their interests, keeping it all to themselves and the agency it represents while pretending anyone else who wants any of that is the greedy morally repugnant one.
Kek, sounds like a woman to me.

>Yes it is my labor and I wish to be compensated for it. that is what you do when someone provides you a valuable skill and economy
Muh wage gap. Also women serve no purpose in the economy; men already can do everything a women can do then some.

>If you don't want to pay me then you obviously don't consider home making and childrearing valuable.
You get "paid" in a relationship by being financially supported by your spouse and not having to do manual labor.
>>
File: 1442833387889.png (712KB, 687x945px) Image search: [Google]
1442833387889.png
712KB, 687x945px
>>131826406
>making your robowaifu look like a insectoid chink bioslut
0/10, gas the organics, composition war now.
>>
File: 1496276450114.png (133KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496276450114.png
133KB, 333x333px
>>131846453

> Where is the turn of the other cheek,
What cheek is that my child beyond your own?

> what youth do you have to offer us, whiling away your days at a corporation as well?
Look between your legs my child. Wells eventually run dry. You allow your well spring of invaluable life to run dry and degrade in its crucial years in order to gain bread crumbs from a man while knowing you will only become a cohabitant with a man that provides for you in full? What game do you think you're playing in front of men who have crafted it?

> what time do you lose exactly from a woman who works the same hours you do?
Nothing if a woman is strong enough to maintain her sensibilities while aligning herself to the gamed out corporate world ruled by wolves. How many women are though as they do thus lust for men of power and rank? How many women lose respect for their partners? Lose satisfaction with what is truly valuable? Ah', but the social trends reflect the truth of this matter.

> they would not have bared our way to walk such a path ourselves.
A new path cuts in two direction. You mistake the nature of things. You want to walk down a new path on your own? That's fine. There are others forged as a consequence.

> Working for another man is an accomplishment and freedom because it grants me agency..
You no longer can be reached. Enjoy the agency that such paths afford you. A new (agency) will be forged elsewhere for others.

> you speak only of controlling us, killing us to be replaced with machines, or other fates.
I speak of no such thing and no such desire to control a woman. I only enjoy the company of a woman who enjoys mine. I speak of things beyond inane social conceptions. You just don't grasp what I'm saying. When enough aspects chose a particular path, a new one will arise. It's just the nature of the universe. It doesn't seem to be a nature privy to your understanding and for good reason.
>>
>>131847941
indeed, it is freedom from being a slave
and the unison is indeed the subject. many hands make light work. but no, you cannot accept a society where by you do not have a monopoly on the agency of the house hold, nor are you able to admit to the ugly truth that your selfishness is the very motivation for such a thing.

>What sorcery has convinced you that there's anything more valuable/precious than that?
the fact that there are too many people in the world already, and the only people who are commanding I breed are the same ones who push their heads in the sand over incoming disasters of mans hubris in destroying natural habitats we depend on, and exausting resources we need. Some people give up meat, some give up cars, I chose to give up the greatest excess of my kind; the conciet that I deserve to have a child just because I exist.

all together this is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

>yin
>instincts
what instincts are at play here? in your magical psuedoscientific world of taoism? As soon as women have no marketable value beyond breeding, it's back to the dowry and marriages of unequal deciding power.
>don't fuck around with chads and bad boys
even though many do because instincts am i right? so what are we born with those instincts or aren't we? clearly there is some carnal force motivating other women to persue inane hook up culture bullshit. maybe its the same force that also lures in droves of men, as there must be chads for there to be sluts.

>you are dangerous
so are men. literally the only difference between the two is that we have something you want that you can't get alone; a male heir. that is why you don't slaughter.
>nurturing new life is our gift
no, it is our curse, because in your narritive we are inferior, so men can do it better than we could ever dream, but since hes clearly more suited to doing everything else good too, in his good graces he'll let his property settle herself with the children and their desires.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (143KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
143KB, 800x555px
>>131823794
I already have a succubus that rapes me.

SO no use for a waifu bot.
>>
>>131846607
>give me money
Or give me the equal power when it comes to investing that money you as a man make outside home, aka recognize the work I do at home as a real, valuable work just like yours is. Therefore when the money is truly ours, not just yours, you don't have the upper hand financially and I'm much more secured. Alternatively let me work and make my own money and this problem stops existing.

However I as a woman refuse to dig myself a financial grave by working at home for free, having no real security other than the one I might have at the moment, no back up plan, no financial freedom to have a say or flee the scene if I'm not happy with the situation and not getting treated right.
>>
>>131848773
>Women have less to worry about then men, because they have child support and cucked white knights on their side. Men actually have to work to get what they want.
I would rather not be forced to destroy someones life to not be sleeping on park benches for the rest of my life

>And you live in some just fallacy world where you believe that men are somehow equal to women yet one contributed nothing to society except for it's collapse. Over and over again.
what a clearly peer reviewed scientific source we have here.

>Yet somehow even more selfish and flawed.
Yet every man I meet who believes in female inferiority is inconsulably full of hubris.

>Expect, nearly every case it's the other way around.
it should not be that way. but more importantly, we are not discussing the now you deluded ancap, we are discussing what might or will be, and when men have nothing to gain from women other than by their obedience the courts will once again favor the menfolk.

>Muh wage gap.
non sequitor

>You get "paid" in a relationship by being financially supported by your spouse and not having to do manual labor.
I think you've lost it if you don't consider childrearing, home making, and cooking, manual labor, to say nothing of the fact that people who do all of these things outside of marraige ARE paid for it, and their customers can't take their money from hundreds of previous visits back just because they decided to drop tendies and honey mustard from their menu.
>>
>>131848315
>women are deprived of careers and independance, and men are the sole breadwinners.
Oh woe, why do I have to make sandwiches and care for children? Why can't I die in wars and break my bones trying to keep myself and my family afloat? It's even more ironic, since the introduction of women in the workforce caused an inflation of people working, which lowered wages and made it even harder to support families. Now both parents have to work, and the kids have no one to look after them except incompetent babysitters and jewish daycare. This supports the fact that women are selfish, as they would rather be "independent" than to care for the next generation.

>Men where apt to marry away their daughters to whoever wanted them for the dowry in order to sustain their aspirations and invesments and family connections.
How is this any better than a woman leaving his man for money from child support?

>In a world where even a womans husband is decided for her, you are telling me I should rely on men knowing their limits and not crossing them for my personal benefit.
Women don't know any better. They pick based on attraction and their dick size, not out of actual competency

>claiming men have some pure greater purpose for their labor that they are trying to protect us
If they are willing to work for their family, yeah. We have killed ourselves in wars for 1000's of years so you don't have to.

>having the power and ability to decide what you want and aquire it, why?
It's because women have proven themselves incompetent with use of this power.

>because clearly if women enjoy the fruits of their own labor in the same way, that is selfish instead of generous
Except women only want to work for themselves, not for their families. There are countless stories of women leaving their stay at home men. Men for nearly the entirely of human existence worked to support women and their children, and we still do except now we are painted as evil by your average feminist.
>>
>>131849205
>What cheek is that my child beyond your own?
your youth as you said. same as you wish for me, my youngest days toiled away for a company, and yet you are free to spend yours that way to get what you wish out of life and the idea is vehelmently corrosive to you that you should be the one instead to pay me in those years.

>Look between your legs my child. Wells eventually run dry. You allow your well spring of invaluable life to run dry and degrade in its crucial years in order to gain bread crumbs from a man while knowing you will only become a cohabitant with a man that provides for you in full? What game do you think you're playing in front of men who have crafted it?
you are touched in the head if you think any of that is relevant to the fact that aside from pregnancy and early childbonding, you could not handle the bulk of the child rearing while I went to work. your well will run dry too. if you think just because men produce sperm for longer that it's the same quality you've lost it.

>Nothing if a woman is strong enough to maintain her sensibilities while aligning herself to the gamed out corporate world ruled by wolves. How many women are though as they do thus lust for men of power and rank? How many women lose respect for their partners? Lose satisfaction with what is truly valuable? Ah', but the social trends reflect the truth of this matter.
indeed they do, they reflect a culture of men unwilling to compensate women for their work because they consider women to be inferior and dangerous to wield any kind of agency, and the women who seek other men, unsatisfied with that sexism. all together peppered by each individuals own hubris and selfish whims, male or female. that is the fact no matter your delusions and intense need to practice historical revisionism.
>>
>>131849205
>A new path cuts in two direction. You mistake the nature of things. You want to walk down a new path on your own? That's fine. There are others forged as a consequence.
a bath of blood for us daring to seize our fate for ourselves, in petty revengence after we are no longer needed. that is the path you claim you walk as a consiquence of us wanting to be treated like people. so be it. I'll die free.

>You no longer can be reached. Enjoy the agency that such paths afford you. A new (agency) will be forged elsewhere for others.
so long as that agency does not threaten mine, I have no grief with it. you are the lost one, I am able to understand your delusions, but you cannot grasp reality for yourself.

>I speak of no such thing and no such desire to control a woman.
it is the responsibility of the superior to bear power responsibly, yet you cannot even keep track of the general context and narrative this thread preports. pathetic. I'd expect more from something that deigned to call giving things like money and free will to women like giving us rocket launchers.
>>
>>131847081
I repeat, women left home and kitchen because the grass is greener on the other side. What men are offering is that men can both eat and save the cake - make the money, have power over their wives, have a life outside the house, have hobbies, have a life. Whereas women should be happy with living in a small bubble inside home, have sex, clean, cook, nurture kids all day long. Yeah buddy, you are going to need to develop a robot who does that because that kind of a life does not fulfill most women.

>as women could never bring themselves to by and large take care of a man and still respect them, we do so with grace and understanding
Haha. Well I guess this is a beautiful way of saying that men enjoy having power over their wives financially.

There is nothing respectful about forcing women to adapt a role they don't want. Find a woman who agrees with your worldview, and stop lying t to yourself and degrade women's opinions by telling them that they have been brainwashed to feel or think a certain way, that their dreams and goals aren't real and that you know better. That is manipulating and degrading.

Anything you've said has nothing to do with respect. You don't respect women, you need women to serve a purpose in your life, with your terms, and then if she plays by your rules, you can reward her with what you call respect. But it's just a word and for a woman that is an empty bill, valued at nothing.
>>
File: 1496184631157.png (54KB, 308x188px) Image search: [Google]
1496184631157.png
54KB, 308x188px
>>131849574
it is preposterous that a socialist fag and a libertarian must join forces to end this self delusion.

this is some mlpol shit.

>>131849777
>Oh woe, why do I have to make sandwiches and care for children? Why can't I die in wars and break my bones trying to keep myself and my family afloat? It's even more ironic, since the introduction of women in the workforce caused an inflation of people working, which lowered wages and made it even harder to support families.
I will always tire more and more of this meme.
Feminism did not flood the market with women, machine taking over our previous careers did. making it unsustainable for a woman to twist, knit, sew, weave, and bleach, and otherwise rule the textile industry for her husband with an iron fist. automation dealt a similar blow to all other industries women were involved with.

The most hilariously grim part though is your deluded view that women are somehow now less able to raise children from home, when we are in the hayday where working from home is more possible than at any time in the last 300 years.
>>
File: 1497403639030.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1497403639030.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
dam....some quality posts here....let me save it when I will be taking dump....thanks anons

>I am all in for AI waifus.....no liabilities, always help in many ways, no money spending and always treat you like god.....of course unlimited quality sex....quality yes.....
>>
>>131849721
>I would rather not be forced to destroy someones life to not be sleeping on park benches for the rest of my life
You'd pick to destroy someone's life, because you are a woman.

>what a clearly peer reviewed scientific source we have here.
Name one notable invention by a woman. If you do, now name all of the inventions by man. With the societal collapse, civilizations, such as Rome, on the verge of collapse have been noticed to have higher woman freedom compared to when the civilization first started. Another example is today, where women are willing to sell out their own culture for foreign hordes because muh equality.

>Yet every man I meet who believes in female inferiority is inconsulably full of hubris.
Yet we have 100's of 1000's of years of history to back that up. Feminists only have "muh sexism".

>it should not be that way.
Yet it will always be like that with women in power.

> but more importantly, we are not discussing the now you deluded ancap
It's only "not now" when ever I point out the flaws of women.

>non sequitor
Not an argument.

>I think you've lost it if you don't consider childrearing, home making, and cooking, manual labor,
>she thinks making sandwiches is on par with working in factories near scolding hot furnaces
Boo hoo.

>to say nothing of the fact that people who do all of these things outside of marraige ARE paid for it
Why do you have to be paid to take care of your own kids? Women are totally not selfish, amiright?
>>
>>131849777
>How is this any better than a woman leaving his man for money from child support?
it isn't. theyre both miscarriages of justice.

>Women don't know any better. They pick based on attraction and their dick size, not out of actual competency
just like men in that regard

>If they are willing to work for their family, yeah. We have killed ourselves in wars for 1000's of years so you don't have to.
no dumbass, you killed yourself in wars for over 1000s of years because you HAD to. it was not a choice, but a command.

>It's because women have proven themselves incompetent with use of this power.
such cited sources

>Except women only want to work for themselves, not for their families.
everyone wants to work for themselves, not their families.

> There are countless stories of women leaving their stay at home men
and countless in the reverse

> Men for nearly the entirely of human existence worked to support women and their children,
historical revisionism past the neolithic area, where men worked to control women and benefit from us, not for us. women are to obey, providing your servant with room and board is not supporting them, it is maintaining them.
>>
>>131850944
>You'd pick to destroy someone's life, because you are a woman.
I'm glad you have these psychic powers, but maybe you should find something better to do than waste them on the internet. I'm sure you could be using them to build your own retarded ancap society by now. this is always the point in which I wash my hands of my opponents posts. when they outright tell me what I would do is not what I would do. like they know me better than I know myself.
>>
File: pepper lewd.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepper lewd.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
>>131830645
they already are becoming a thing (and are a thing for the few guys who have actually built them), this isn't some far in the future thing unless you are talking about robots completely indistinguishable from humans (what would be the point then?). Feminists/tradcucks/bitter women are already decrying them as sexist, "promoting rape culture somehow", etc.
>>131831073
it's already happening, but you're too lazy to find out for yourself.
>>
>>131848315
Let repeat it again because you still don't seem to understand what you even quoted :
> >Actually strong men understand the limits of their power. Their respect the limits of their power. Only an idiot believes they have all power or agency in this world.

So, yet again, you assume far too much (incorrectly) and know far too little about the natures of the universe. You gain an ounce of power and look at how you behave... Unyielding, unruly, boastfully, and without unison to your counterpart. All of your commentary centers on selfish division not unification. You speak of your capacity to work w.r.t to how it frees you from a man not on how it allows you to more harmoniously and effectively bond with him.

You will indeed be freed in and to the degrees you seek to be freed. However, so to will your counterpart be compensated in equally unified degrees (beyond you). A new path cuts in two directions my child.

There's is nothing more to say for you are beyond words.
As per the nature of such a spirit, you are only convinced once it is revealed.
However, that will occur along its own timeline.

There is no reason to argue this further as there is no power in your pronouncements.
You are shadowboxing yourself and proclaiming strength and victory.
>>
>>131851372
>Feminists/tradcucks/bitter women are already decrying them as sexist, "promoting rape culture somehow", etc.
I'll never understand this level of self deception.
They must learn to embrace the machine.
>>
>>131848773
>Muh wage gap. Also women serve no purpose in the economy; men already can do everything a women can do then some.
She was referring to woman's job at home as a stay at home wife. You keep telling how nurturing a new life is such an important task (it is) and so valuable, yet you want women to do it for free, under your power and supervision. Were exactly lies the price here for women? Women gets to be cleaners, nannies, sex slaves, with the price of getting fed and having a roof over her head tonight at least. If he was to leave tomorrow for whatever reason, she can't do anything. Or maybe the husband has an affair. What is the wife going to do in that situation, suck it up?

You basically expect women to sacrifice their time, bodies, health, eggs and often times dignity for men's sake and then with this set of mental gymnastics you justify this robbery.

The femanon completely blew you out on this topic and pinpointed your true colors and selfish motives. Get off your high horse already. The deal you are selling to women is simply bad and it has been shown in this thread a million times already. You want women to get back in the kitchen, then you make the position attractive instead of just waiting this to fall into your lap.
>>
>>131850751
>Feminism did not flood the market with women, machine taking over our previous careers did.
>you know these machines are taking our jobs, how about we put even more unskilled workers in the workforce. Now we have even less jobs!
I don't know how much mental gymnastics it took you to reach that conclusion.

>also muh automation takes jobs meme
TRACTORS ARE GOING TO RUIN THE FARMING INDUSTRY

>women are somehow now less able to raise children from home
Single mother statistics tells you yes, this is true.

>when we are in the hayday where working from home is more possible than at any time in the last 300 years.
Only 5.4% of people in their 20's, the most viable time to have a healthy child, work at home.

Go back to /lgbt/ and complain about muh patriarchy there, dyke.
>>
>>131833033
>hurr womyn voted for blumpf so therefore they are based xDxD
>>
>>131851554
once you get a look at them, it becomes quite obvious why they're afraid.
pic very related
>>
>>131851501
>So, yet again, you assume far too much (incorrectly) and know far too little about the natures of the universe. You gain an ounce of power and look at how you behave...
repeating something wrong and then going off on a tangent, are you just pretending to be retarded? surely you didn't believe that just saying the same stupid straman over again would actually change my mind somehow right?

Let me repeat it and see how well it works for you

You do not understand the context of this thread despite your vaunted supremacy, There are no limits to mens power here because it is solely in the context of men's power over women, which becomes absolute once women are financially insolvent and have no agency.

>Unyielding, unruly, boastfully, and without unison to your counterpart.
it takes two to tango.

>All of your commentary centers on selfish division not unification.
big lie technique, 3 times in such a short duration no less. any more fallacies you want to throw my way? You cannot claim I am being selfish and unruly yet demand I make all accomidations for your vaunted supremacy and you make no compromises of your own. No compromises you make in your own favor like oh no you have to have a JOB don't count. they have to be compromises that directly benefit me and secure my position in the unity. yet you decry any act of even suggesting this as selfish. pathetic. You cannot even pretend to be less stubborn than you accuse us of being.

>You will indeed be freed in and to the degrees you seek to be freed. However, so to will your counterpart be compensated in equally unified degrees (beyond you). A new path cuts in two directions my child.
holy repost batman
>There's is nothing more to say for you are beyond words.
stop acting like a dragon quest npc ANYTIME.
>As per the nature of such a spirit, you are only convinced once it is revealed.
any more couda shouda buddha from you yet?

>However, that will occur along its own timeline.
34d chess
>>
>>131851501
>There is no reason to argue this further as there is no power in your pronouncements.
and yet here you are anyway, topping off your hypocracy with this little number no less
>You are shadowboxing yourself and proclaiming strength and victory.

tell me my stupid friendo, where do you imagine you are right now?
>>
File: IMG_0427.jpg (97KB, 621x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427.jpg
97KB, 621x648px
>>131851232
Yourself is nothing, because you're a woman. All that you are is merely a reflection of men's better ideas. Quit pretending to be on our level. We've obviously grown tired of it and have called you out on it ad nauseam.
>>
File: tumblr_nwfn42yZza1uhfxjjo1_1280.jpg (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwfn42yZza1uhfxjjo1_1280.jpg
462KB, 1280x720px
>>131851906
so what? I'm not pretty either. nothing some cybernetic implants can't cover up
>>
File: 1492202779702.jpg (400KB, 1424x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492202779702.jpg
400KB, 1424x768px
>>131823794
>>
>>131852326
Just hack your own eyes.

Best part of being drunk.
>>
>>131852212
epic psychic skills. I'm sure they'll very come much in handy in saving the white race.
>>
>>131851094
>it isn't. theyre both miscarriages of justice.
Dowry shows that the man is able to provide.

>just like men in that regard
Except the only thing women provide is a pretty face and a child incubator. There is nothing else a woman can do better than a man.

>no dumbass, you killed yourself in wars for over 1000s of years because you HAD to. it was not a choice, but a command.
What, do you think a woman could be able to do it? Or want to?

>such cited sources
Women are undeniably more emotional, therefore have a clouded view on how things must be handled. Literally ever leftist party ever.

>everyone wants to work for themselves, not their families.
Wew lad. I wonder what shit parents you had. My dad worked his ass off to get what I and my mom wanted.

>and countless in the reverse
Yet men, until recently, was the only ones working. are you telling me that a huge portion of men left there families because they worked?

>women are to obey, providing your servant with room and board is not supporting them, it is maintaining them.
>wah wah, I live in this huge house where all I do is clean dishes and watch reality TV. I'm so oppressed.
Also the social norm is that we must propose to you, not the other way around. You can leave us at any moment.
>>
>>131852326
No men wanting to fuck them=no men showering them with money/stuff
bitch will probably be dead before cybernetic implants of that capacity become real, also that requires thinking about the future which is a rare trait these days
>>131852440
or live on Mars as it supposedly gives you permanent beer goggles
>>
>>131823794
>without resorting to violence

Ruining all the fun.
>>
>>131852596
>Dowry shows that the man is able to provide.
are you some kind of idiot? a dowry is paid to the groom.
>>
>>131852638
>unlikely in our lifetimes
I mean, probably, but if it is then the machine that replaces her wont be coming soon either.
either way she has no reason to feel threatened and every reason to hope.
>>
Can someone put together an image of a fat guy with a long ponytail, sitting at his computer running arch linux, with a sexbot sitting in the corner, turned off and baby in a crib or maybe in one of those man pouches as he shitposts on /g/ or something?
>>
>>131850944
>women are willing to sell out their own culture for foreign hordes because muh equality.
It's men sitting in top political office, it's male CEOs of corporations lobbing for what's happening right now. Men invited the hordes, men drove the hordes here. Men decided not to drive off the hordes. Track it back and see how men made the decisions. Don't blame women for something your gender did.

>higher woman freedom compared to when the civilization first started
Someone had to take care of children already back then, did men do that, did women have the same amount of free time in their hands to educate theirselves and invent as men did? The average man isn't intellectually any superior to the average women, so don't take the pride for inventions a very small percentage of men has done. There is more variety in IQs amongst men than women, so for every super gifted male individual you got a retard. You can't just cherry pick the bride from all positive things men have contributed to the society and use that as a reasoning for your superiority. Don't leave out the bad and ugly your gender also has committed, from human trafficking to pedophilia, sexual assaults, wars and violence. Now tell me again how women are the evil gender, all while you are telling women to serve your needs even with the cost of their personal happiness.
>>
Acutally, it's all about making the "price" of the only things (((the ovarian jew))) can offer crash down by introducing competition where there never was any. Women only treat men decently (if ever) when there aren't much of them around to protect them and fix their shit, hence why the "perfect wife behavior" was last seen in the late 40's and early 50's, when WW2 took many men's lives

>>131825314
>As a woman
Tits or GTFO
>I'm not sure how to feel about this. I really don't see myself wanting an adult size male doll.
Of course you don't, it can't bring you ressources that you would find in a man
Men on the other hand should have no problem getting what they seek in women from bots

Also
>Implying emotions are relevant when you have raw logic to instill instead
Emotions are the root of mankind's problems. The only time you need to feel is when your skin/eye/ear/nose has something valuable to say

>>131826553
False. We will evolve into a species like the universe has never seen before. Besides, if AI waifus are a thing, there are huge chances that the artificial womb comes with it, which erases any kind of need for (((the ovarian jew))) to still exist in the first place, it just erases redundency

>>131836136
>tried hitting them?
Too many cucks around to make it worth it

>>131828075
>Back in WW1
>What were the white feathers
a taste of what was to come imo, and a legitimate casus belli once they're not the gatekeepers of reproduction anymore
>>
File: 1497468293929.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497468293929.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
>>131849303
>>131849721
>>131850145
>>131850378
>>131850431
>>131852131
>>131852196

Tell yourself whatever you have to in order to get through the jungle you've ran off to.. I see you and right through you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt4YeJlAyqY

Enjoy the upcoming timeline anons.
>>
>>131853056
coming sooner than you think
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/27/report-realdolls-15k-a-i-powered-sex-robot-talks-learns/
also this chink built one with a 3d printer, it's creepy looking but he made the mistake of making it look too human
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3QDTPgkOg&t=5s
>>
>>131851597
>Or maybe the husband has an affair.
Women do this, even before they had rights.

>What is the wife going to do in that situation, suck it up?
We had to suck it up when we do labor, or get drafted into war. Or when they leave and we have to pay alimony and child support. Oh so oppressed.

>What is the wife going to do in that situation, suck it up?
Again, we risk ourselves in dangerous manufacturing jobs and war. Watching kids or being fucked isn't a risk to your health.

>The femanon completely blew you out on this topic and pinpointed your true colors and selfish motives. Get off your high horse already.
Yes it's totally selfish to work to support a family, or want your wife to stay faithful to you. Women can leave us and take our money after all the work that you do for them. They can openly degrade us and treat us like shit. So yes, women are inferior physically and morally, and AI sexbots can't come soon enough. Men aren't in power any more. Women expect equality, yet they get triggered when they get called out or aren't treated like queens. Fuck women and fuck you, cucked white knight.

>The deal you are selling to women is simply bad and it has been shown in this thread a million times already.
It isn't a deal, it's a command.
>>
>>131826038
Failing for the deep learning meme.

>Reminder: it is just statistics applied to a huge learning set of data. You will have probably image recognition, some language processing and possibility to automate some tasks in a complex environment such as driving.

But never forget that as big as the training sample is, there will be always some errors. You can accept that Facebook fails to recognize a picture, or even that your car brakes for no reason in a small road. But I am sure you will never allow a robot which has a 0.01% chance to fail to take care of your babies !
>>
>>131853598
>But I am sure you will never allow a robot which has a 0.01% chance to fail to take care of your babies !
sounds like better odds than with a "real" woman
>>
>>131853716
A junkie or an American nigger one perhaps. Not really a normal woman (at least in France)
>>
File: equality.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
equality.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>131853597
Ultimately all this back and forth was a waste of time, you believe in family, they don't.
>>
File: rod_mirage_by_wen_jr-d7s6zy5.jpg (136KB, 800x1331px) Image search: [Google]
rod_mirage_by_wen_jr-d7s6zy5.jpg
136KB, 800x1331px
>>131853493
then i have no reason to think "enhancemets" wont be soon to follow. women are already willing to get random substances that go in computers shoved into their bodies and faces. it's not a huge leap for us.
>>
>>131854155
no actualy, we both believe in family. they just believe in a family on the basis of a male monopoly on wealth and agency.
>>
>>131832224
We'll see in time, but since we should be able to make eggs from bone marrow and stem cells, I'm pretty sure we won't need women, including whites

>>131834995
>What is outsourcing
We'll outsource the jobs they have a monopoly on rn, it can only get better with time

>>131834860
Supply and demand.
Ironically, we're making extra supply of something in high demand, which will lower it's price, giving us a much better bang for our time/patience. And it'll put the same level disposability on both sides at last, if not greater on your side for once since men are biologically stronger and risk takers

>>131854059
>>131853598
>But I am sure you will never allow a robot which has a 0.01% chance to fail to take care of your babies !

I'll take a machine's 0.01% chance of failure to (((the ovarian jew)))'s 80% chance of failure, especially nowadays and even more in countries where the plague of (((feminism))) struck.

Women should be put in a sittuation where they have to actually compete for once
>>
>>131853597
All I want is a freedom not to need a man or the need of enslaving myself by a man.

Also I'm not American, your alimony and a million dollar child support arguments aren't a valid argument in my home country.

>They can openly degrade us and treat us like shit
says the man who wants to lock a woman home and work for him for free and have 0 financial stability on her side.

I want equality, I want the kind of equality where you as a man take equal responsibility of the kids and the household as I do as a woman. You can't have it all. We either share the workload and the benefits or I'm not signing this deal.
>>
>>131853276
Women vote leftist. Merkel, the PM of the most powerful nation in the EU is the main one bringing the savages here.

>Track it back and see how men made the decisions.
Huh, I guess men are the reason women can vote to begin with. So yes, it's our fault.

>so don't take the pride for inventions a very small percentage of men has done. There is more variety in IQs amongst men than women, so for every super gifted male individual you got a retard. You can't just cherry pick the bride from all positive things men have contributed to the society and use that as a reasoning for your superiority.
At least men actually have good things to cherry-pick from. You still haven't told me an invention that a woman has made.

>Now tell me again how women are the evil gender, all while you are telling women to serve your needs even with the cost of their personal happiness.
Just because men are the only ones able to handle power, doesn't mean all of men are. However women are incompetent for nearly everything. Sure they may be good intentioned, but they need a man to make it happen.
>>
>>131853276
Women are 51% of the population
Democracy allows the 51% of the population to command and oppress the remaining 49%
Thus, women did this
>>
>>131854654
then enlist for frontline duty, what do you want me to tell you
YOu want the same level of liabilities and disposability than men have, then do what most men do and shut up
>>
>>131853598
Shit, real women have a failure rate of like, 45 percent. Sign me the fuck up!

>>131854654
>All I want is a freedom not to need a man or the need of enslaving myself by a man.
Why is it so important for you to have the freedom to have to wageslave for your entire life? If it wasn't for the incompetency, I would trade the life of a man for a woman any day.
>>
>>131854654
> You can't have it all.
unfortunately, they can. all they have to do is wait for society to either get unbearably violent, or for sjws to trigger enough of the men in power to litigate us back a few centuries. It's not guaranteed, but if sjws continue at this rate we have reason to be concerned. I only aim to deny them their delusions that this is fair. I have no illusions that in the right circumstance they can get a coupe on women's rights and regain the abject monopoly they had before on our agency.
>>
>>131854341
Fair enough, in pic, argument is made that it should be either men or women but not both.
Since we already know what its like with men people are more willing to fall into what is familiar.
Then I start to think that the right to vote should be restricted then to married couples or maybe somethingh you earn.
>>
>>131852835
that's an easy one:
Artificial wombs and eugenics
>>
>>131854837
you really don't need to go that far. women vote a good 5% minimum more than you do just by virtue of showing up at the ballot instead of playing vidya.

that said, I doubt women have much control over the refugee situation. That seems purely moderated by the media, which is controlled by (((Them)))
>>
>>131855075
same reason you don't want to be stuck with a woman who will ruin you in the current unfair version of american court systems now dumbass.
>>
>>131826553
Only the federal reserve can print money, so a male sexbot is not happening for women
>>
File: 1497577469560.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1497577469560.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>>131855351
>having your life ruined is somehow similar to being unable to work
OMG SO OPPRESSED
>>
>>131855138
I wouldn't mind earning the right to vote on issues if it was straightforward, but a lot of the reason that never happens is potential for corruption in determining what counts as educated and earned. as for married couples, thats usually just shorthand for the man gets the vote and the woman can shut up because she doesn't have a job and ergo has no bargaining power in an arguement.

better would be a two vote system for families though. that might actually work. I especially feel though that this is a poisonous idea to your version of political ideals since it requires you to expose yourself to our ludicrous divorce laws.

Idea needs work, and in my opinion its the kind of voting vicotry system we have that is more poisonous than stupid voters, though they are a problem.
>>
We need white sharia
>>
>>131855533
you are right it would suck more that after women are screwed from being kicked out in a male dominated world that theres no where else for them to go. I'm glad you are catching on to this.

If only there where like, some kind of place, or series of places, that valued their efforts and labor more than the husband who discarded them?
>>
>>131855732
It's called dominionism you naive christcuck.
>>
>>131855034
I'm talking about the context of family and household here.

>Why is it so important for you to have the freedom to have to wageslave for your entire life?
Well give me a billion dollars and maybe I don't feel like I had the need to work in order to gain security. Although for me personally my job brings me personal satisfaction and it's something I rather enjoy. I wouldn't chose to be a housewife even if I had endless financial resources, I'd hire someone to do the nasty chores and start a business. I have a strong inbuilt need of achieving personal satisfaction through work.

But shortly, I need to work in order to get payed, and money makes it possible for me to have fulfilling hobbies. Money also gives me security, freedom and independence. I value those things because by having them I can sleep at ease.

I can control myself and my finances but I can't control anyone else. Therefore if my life depended on someone else (my husband) I'd be forced to lick his behind and look things through fingers. If he was to leave me, I'd be screwed, unless I found another master who's bottom to worship. Which is degrading. Serving someone who doesn't even value or respect you and considers you his inferior.
>>
>>131855753
>you are right it would suck more that after women are screwed from being kicked out in a male dominated world that theres no where else for them to go.
Huh, it's almost like women need men to survive.

>that valued their efforts and labor more than the husband who discarded them?
PAY ME I'M A WOMAN.
>>
>>131855806
you forgot to mention that no one would take you because after the previous master got you first you're used goods to anyone else.
>>
>>131855806
>If he was to leave me, I'd be screwed, unless I found another master who's bottom to worship.
How i it any different than
>If I were to be fired, I'd be screwed, unless I found another job prospect lined up
?
>>
>>131855909
>Huh, it's almost like women need men to survive.
indeed, in a world where everyone denied women employment on the basis of their vaginas they would need men to survive short of becoming jungle bunnies

>PAY ME I'M A WOMAN.
I admit the street is better than an HR job though.
>>
>>131855978
the other job won't be upset you don't have a hymen and aren't under 25 anymore. the previous job also can't withhold your earnings that you made while employed like a husband can since you are an unpaid worker living on his property at his whims.
>>
>>131856006
>in a world where everyone denied women employment on the basis of their vaginas they would need men to survive short of becoming jungle bunnies
Even when you are excepted, you need child support if you are a single mother. Single fathers can support themselves.
>>
>>131856080
>wives are unpaid workers
I beg to differ. Just because it isn't monetary doesn't mean it's unpaid
>>
>>131855978
I like my field of work and I have savings so I don't have to panic and accept whatever work I can get. Also, because I enjoy my work, working is something I do of joy. Being someone's house wife slave, not so much.

Is it really so hard to you guys to grasp your head around this. If I have a job, I have the financial means to buy nice shoes every now and then. Go get my hair cut at hairsalong, have a foot massage, eat out with my friends, buy equipment related to my hobby.

Then if I was a stay at home mom, I couldn't have all that and I couldn't explore that wonderful life there is outside my house. It just sounds sad. Stay at home, do the same monotonic chores day after day.

You guys don't wanna stay at home either, don't assume that just because I have a pair of ovaries I had a genetical tendency to enjoy dusting and changing nappies.
>>
>>131856006
>indeed, in a world where everyone denied women employment on the basis of their vaginas they would need men to survive short of becoming jungle bunnies

Just because I don't give you the job you want doesn't mean I won't give you any. Besides, why should I pay the same amount for less work done in the long run? It's like paying more for the same thing and it's pants on head retarded
>>
Men build civilizations. Women destroy them. With ai waifus with wombs and a perfect mother/wife personality man can get back to building civilization. To Mars or beyond.
>>
>>131856350
it is unpaid because the money doesn't stay with the wife if she leaves. it is a privilege bestowed by her superior in the same way a dog is allowed to use a home owned by the owner but cannot own a shred of it nor take any of it with it if things go south and the owner starts beating them or decides a dog is too much trouble, or found a cuter dog.

A woman has no right to a mans investments in a male domianted world. she cannot work, leaving is suicide, and she can only benefit from the mans labor through abject obedience to his whims.
>>
>>131856350
As the other anon said earlier in this thread, maintaining isn't the same as supporting or rewarding (with salary.)

If you aren't getting rewarded with currency from your efforts, you are being a free slave and wasting your time. Currency is what gives us the freedom what essentially is the most valuable thing there is. Therefore, anything else than currency holds no value. Currency can be stored and saved for later, anything that you are offering does not. And there is the problem.
>>
File: imreadyforthis.jpg (262KB, 773x1000px) Image search: [Google]
imreadyforthis.jpg
262KB, 773x1000px
>>131823794
>>131856082
>>131855909
>>131823794

Serious question, are there going to be artificial eggs for the sperm to join with? Or is there going to be a woman that is going to donate her eggs?

It can either be a good thing or a bad thing depending on whose eggs you get.
>>
Fucking stupid. There is no reason to conflagerate sex bots for betas and artificial wombs.

People will just submit their dna and order their kids with the latest meme genes overwritten. (Basically the end of manlets)

Cumming in your Stacy Replica goes strait to the trash.
>>
>>131856792
Eggs can be made from stem cells, that can come from any other cell, like skin. It merely depends on who you take it off of. Gender doesn't matter as long it has genetic material.

It would make the most sense to put the stem cells in to a robot that matches the race of the donor.

>>131856922
I'm pretty sure AI sexrobots will come before being able to order babies of the meme market.
>>
>>131856546
>Just because I don't give you the job you want doesn't mean I won't give you any
indeed having a total monopoly on our available employment and sustainable life styles does give you total control on what to bargain and grant a woman as a method of living. That is why I continue to insist, to your stupifyingly delusional arguments, that this is a raw deal that favors you directly and causes us suffering. that cannot be argued, though it's utility to society can be.

ultimately what value you place on the home makers work is going to be variable based on the quality and scope of the work expected. but in the end the position you are fighting and championing is that this work is worth absolutely nothing. zero dollars. zilch.

The value of the money you should pay a woman for her work is always going to depend on the value of that work and the scarcity of it, especially factoring in competition like other jobs your waifu might be interested in getting employed. It's no secret that the alt right wants complete control to dictate in absolute terms what we can expect, and that expectation is "obey or die"
>>
>>131856976
Yea no shit. But there is literally no reason to install/develop a portable womb into a glorified fuck toy.
>>
>>131857304
>But there is literally no reason to install/develop a portable womb into a glorified fuck toy.
So we can upgrade the glorified fuck toys we have already.
>>
>>131854730
men gave women the right to vote because after much protesting, they failed to see a clear ethical reason of why they shouldn't have the right to vote
While it's clear now that it fucked shit up, hindsight is 20/20
>>
>>131857393
no really. you don't want to do this. you want the womb to stay external so it can benefit from monitoring and so that medical assisted machines can take extra special care that the baby is born healthy and free of deformities or maladies.
>>
>>131857556
>not just programming the AI to tell you about deformities
It's like you are making you excuses to keep you worthless pieces of shit around.
>>
>>131856986
>and that expectation is "obey or die"
Exactly. I have yet to decide if those guys are just plain selfish or dense that they don't understand what makes their offering so unappealing.

I really don't feel like I ask for much from men. I just want to have my own life and identity too. I want that he doesn't avoid his responsibility as a father which includes changing dirty nappies, staying up at night, cleaning the house, doing dishes, just like it does for me. We both work in and outside the house as equally as possible, which in my eyes is the only way we can have an equal relationship based on mutual respect and fairness.

What is wrong with such arrangement, guys?
>>
>>131856986
>>131858049
"My home, my rules, don't like it, fuck off"
Base of capitalism and property rights
>>
>>131858457
However, this is rooted in the dominance instinct. One of the two instincts in men that drives men, just like male sex drive
>>
>>131823794
Haven't you ever watched the clone wars?
If you have, you already know what'll happen with the advent of artificial wombs.
>>
>>131843632
I was going to reply to her post but you said it so much more eloquently.
>>
>>131856986
oh but we are going to find out the value of those things

what is the price of my AI waifu?

theres what she is worth.
>>
>>131857304
theres every reason
it provides an additional lifestyle enhancement tool
>>
>>131844590
watching, thanks columbo!
>>
>>131848945
fucking leaf
>>
>>131858049
no those arent his "responsibilities as a father"

those are his new AI Waifu's responsibilities

now hiring, 200k lifetime commitment, 40 year warranty
soon that will be the "job" you are applying for
and you'll have to be able to do it better then a robot!!!!
>>
>>131857668
are you some kind of moron? what purpose would a woman serve to an external womb? what makes you think your ram stressed AI is going to do better than a robot purpose built to monitor growing fetuses with urgent care available immediately at all times?

>>131858457
hey, you finally came out with the truth at least
though in her scenario you would both own the home.

>oh but we are going to find out the value of those things
machines are gonna outcompete everyone, not just waifus.
still, as long as waifu bots cost money that is more than we're discussing is likely to be recieved at all. so thats kind of funny.
>>
>>131858611
Well, my dad is born in the 50s', he was a captain of the football team, captain in the army, also in a leadership position at work. Despite that he was the one who picked me from daycare and school and spent the rest of the day with me, bathed and played with me. He had a full time job yet he also did a fair share of the household work. Just like my mother. My dad is far from some beta cuck, yet he didn't feel the need of proving his masculinity by treating my mother like his possession.

Admit it, you have a poor self-esteem and you feel the need to control your woman to ensure that she can't leave you. Just admit it.
>>
>>131859378
>Admit it, you have a poor self-esteem and you feel the need to control your woman to ensure that she can't leave you. Just admit it.
doubt.jpg
while that most certainly exists in one form or another here
most of the hatred for women here is not r9k sadness but political combat. they view us as the enemy to their goals so they seek to subvert us. very jew like.
>>
>>131859315
If you don't mind, May I ask what you do for a living?
>>
Yes of course, robowaifus any day now.

https://youtu.be/g0TaYhjpOfo
>>
>>131823794
Jooz again with their bullshit. The day of the rope don't cry like u didn't do anything wrong
>>
File: 1493798070845.jpg (137KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
1493798070845.jpg
137KB, 1024x743px
>>131859537
holy shit, you just can't go away.
Why don't you use some of that superiority you claim you have and practice some commitment to your statements.
either that or stop pretending you aren't the one fishing for (yous)
>>
>>131825314
I would pay any price to replace man with a perfect sexy robot stud. Tall, muscular, large penis and programmed to pleasure me without any of the typical bro bullshit we normally have to put up with. No fear of getting pregnant and wasting my life taking care of his fucking spawn. Absolute dream, ROBOT SEX STUDS NOW! And PS: extra mustard on that sandwich, and make sure my glass of rosé is properly chilled!
>>
>>131859512
Kind of. Why should we assist (((the ovarian jew))) when we get nothing in return? After all we did for you, all we get is contempt, so we kinda want our money back
>>
File: 1495228655847.png (1MB, 1688x1916px) Image search: [Google]
1495228655847.png
1MB, 1688x1916px
>>131859923
This is the last night for this type of song and dance. I'm just curious before this thread closes out and this chapter of exchange is closed.
>>
>>131860035
>all we did for you
again with this meme. you did it for yourself. we just happened to be here and a desirable piece of property to secure your lineage and stick your dick inside of. we don't owe you money any more than you owe Isaac newton's family money for the satilite phone you enjoy.
>>
File: 1495814759954.png (305KB, 1141x654px) Image search: [Google]
1495814759954.png
305KB, 1141x654px
>>131860092
you have proven well enough that the reality of a thing has no consequence on your perception of it. I'm certain you'll come up with something that fits what you think of me.
>>
>>131823794
I wouldn't fuck a synth even if it costed me my life. AD VICTORIUM!!!!
>>
>>131823794
>>scientists develop artificial wombs

Are they going to open source it so that we know they don't exclusively pump out downies?

like, by design?
>>
File: hard-boiled.jpg (131KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
hard-boiled.jpg
131KB, 600x425px
>>131860333
Trips to accompany your closing bants.
>>
>>131830945
>the world is full of men having fulfilling relationships with women.

You are going to feel really stupid when the CIA or Mossad mind controls your woman into leaving you with half of your shit, to fund the family courts and municipalities... and to provide a short term boost to GDP.
>>
>>131823794
Artificial wombs are not Human, but machine. we cannot replace the Aryan race with machines
>>
>>131830644
Stop using medicine then
>>
>>131860887
>You can't replace the aryan race with machines
That's right, you don't replac it, you upgrade it
>>
>>131823794
The future:
>Invent artificial AI waifubots
>Artificial wombs can CRISPR any embryo into a male
>No more human females
>No more psychological shitstorm
>No more mental castration
>All biological humans are men with the advantages of testosterone
>All women are androids with all the benefits of AI and none of the drawbacks of estrogen, lack of testosterone, other shitfucked parts of female psychology and physiology

Perfect world.
>>
>>131833033
>More white women voted Trump then Hillary
*than
*middle-aged or old white women with families
FTFY, young white women are generally terrible people.
>>
File: robo asian.jpg (151KB, 1090x500px) Image search: [Google]
robo asian.jpg
151KB, 1090x500px
>>131848945
get the muzzie cock out of your mouth leaf
>>
File: 14764010040060-.png (2MB, 650x7300px) Image search: [Google]
14764010040060-.png
2MB, 650x7300px
>>131823794
>>
>>131856538
I'd stay at home all day while my wife would be working for 10 hours and providing the finacial income the family needs. Sure that means doing some chores and have food prepared for when my wife comes home, however I can be a free man that has his own schedule and can have the ability to do whatever I wanted, unlike my wife.
You are just like a Jew, a career and income means everything to you, and without an excess amount of money you cannot imagine doing anything that does not seem fun, because to you how expensive it is = how much of a good time you are having.
>>
>I can be a free man that has his own schedule and can have the ability to do whatever I wanted
You have the financial means? I work so that I have the money to do the things I like.
>>
>>131865120
-->
>>131865394
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.