[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK court rules to kill baby against loaded parents' wishes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 49

>couple has baby that develops a serious health condition 8 weeks after birth
>experts say it's no use, there's no cure
>american doctor offers and experimental treatment
>they managed to raise £1.4million via crowdfunding
>courts don't allow the parents to move the son to america for the experimental treatment
>couple managed to get 110,000+ signatures calling for the Prime Minister to release the baby from the hospital
>they try to battle the doctors in the court who want to pull the plug of the baby so bad
>UK judicial system ultimately forbids them from seeking experimental treatment in the US with their own money
>European Union courts are in total agreement with killing the baby

The Orwellian world we're living in, where parents need to fight just so they can treat their child with their own money. If you want to off your kids it's alright, if you want to spend money to treat one you're almost a criminal.
>>
>>131820522
This is basically a revenge killing, as in their minds if the poor cannot get the healthcare someone else could afford, then nobody should get it. Also, if this baby had immigrant parents, the NHS would be stumbling over one another to shower the kid with money.

It's cold blooded murder. Plain and simple.
>>
>>131820522
THERE ARE NO DEATH PANELS! THERE ARE NONE! AND BY NONE WE MEAN THAT THERE ARE A REASONABLE AMOUNT!
I wonder exactly how many of these highly diseased and thoroughly unvaccinated "refugees" are subjected to the same reasoning.
>>
>>131820522
This is also useful in pointing out that the globalists and the one percent are not just anyone with money.
>>
The whole situation is fucked. That said that American doctor was basically scamming there is nothing in the world that can save that baby. Plus no ethics committee would approve experimental treatment on a baby that probably so damaged it will be dependent on expensive care its whole life and never be a fully functional adult.
>>
>>131820522
You want to save ONE white baby? GOY NO!!!

>>131824645
Like fat people? Like down people? Like whatever disease that requires lots of money for life?
>>
>>131820522
>preventing parents from paying out of pocket to save their child
how is this anyone's business?
>meanwhile governments fund abortion clinics
shiggydiggy coo-coo-cuck-land
>>
If the kid and parents were fucking mudslimes, these fuckers would be falling over themselves to get it to the US.

Fucking disgusting.
>>
This is one of the most horrific stories of the overstepping of government power I have ever encountered.
>>
>>131820953

No the government's stopping you lot from taking £1 million from them on the basis of false hope.

The child is clinically brain dead.
>>
>>131825714
all niggers are born brain dead yet they attend Harvard with full scholarship
>>
Jesus Christ save me, but I'm raging pretty hard over this.
>>
>>131825714
>from them
>not from circulation
If you think 1 million is a lot to be removed from the economy, you're either retarded or expect the brexit to leave UK in Venezuela tier ruin.
>>
>>131825714
It's THEIR money and more importantly its THEIR FUCKING CHILD you fucking piece of shit bong this is NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S PLACE.
>>
This is where you take the child regardless of what anyone says. Your child, your money.
>>
>>131825928

That's because America is a cucked nation.

The tax payer shouldn't have to pay for 40 years of round the clock treatment on top of lining money grubbing American doctors pockets for an unproven treatment that won't reverse the severe brain damage the child already has.

>>131826026
>>131826091

I didn't say it had anything to do with removing it from the economy, they're being scammed, the treatment can't reverse brain damage, even after treatment he will need 24 hour care and won't be able to breathe or eat without a machine. They're praying on their desperation and the Americans would happily take the million and let the NHS and British tax payer pay millions every year for a vegetable.

Better they spent their money on the next healthy child.
>>
"UK court rules that child abuse is illegal" would be a more accurate headline.

Nobody is killing the baby. They're not putting a gun to its head. They're switching off life support. The baby dies on its own.

>but that's the equivalent of killing
Artificially prolonging life with no prognosis except further suffering is the equivalent of child abuse, too.
>>
People with subtly mutated genetics like that guy pictured always end up with underweight babies, malformed babies, diseased babies or miscarriages. Further strengthening the case for eugenics.

I work with a total white trash family of the laziest pieces of crap ever, who get dumber each generation.

The 16 year old is pregnant, and just found out the baby she is carrying is way too small.

She's probably going to have a miscarriage.

Sometime I just stare at her malformed cranial structure and total idiot bug eyed face and just know that her baby must end up coming out malformd and shitty like her.

And low and behold, it's too small & underweight for it's stage of development in the womb.

Is it a coincidence that the shittiest people tend to also be of the shittiest genetics?

NO.

This featured couples baby was highly prone to coming out messed up, and it's their fault for having attempted child birth to begin with.
>>
>>131826294
The baby can't be moved without life support are you retarded.

Also even if they get the treatment and it's successful, the baby's still going to end up a retard like this kid who got the treatment and survived.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3318065/arthur-olga-estopinan-arturito-charlie-gard-court-case/
>>
>>131824645
>That said that American doctor was basically scamming there is nothing in the world that can save that baby.
Pretty much this. Probably a Jew doctor that has an 'experimental' procedure that has a 'chance' of working.
>Sorry Goy the procedure didn't work, that will be $1.5 million dollars.
>>
>>131826436
>nothing is killing the baby
except the government and the doctors who want to pull the plug :^)
>>
>>131826624

Exactly, it actually makes me worried that there are Yanks in here defending doctors who are effectively robbing people at their weakest moment.
>>
>>131826395
>let the NHS and British tax payer pay millions every year for a vegetable
Like all your other obese and retarded people that benefit from it, right?

>they're being scammed
Since when is the state allowed to decide what you should or shouldn't choose to do with your own money? I can see this only leading to more infringement of civil liberties.
>>
>>131826395
>That's because America is a cucked nation.
not as cucked as your shithole
>The tax payer shouldn't have to pay for 40 years of round the clock treatment on top of lining money grubbing American doctors pockets for an unproven treatment that won't reverse the severe brain damage the child already has.
do you understand the fallacy behind that argument? your tax dollars are given to 'asylum' seekers who are not citizens while your citizens suffer and work to pay the ((('asylum'))) seekers to blow your country up? who is really cucked? at least we have guns...
>>
>>131826505
I'm not arguing that it's a good decision to destroy your life over a brain dead child, but it should be the parent's decision to make, the court has no role here.

Portable life support can be purchased if you have 1.4 million pounds lying around
>>
>>131826091
>THEIR money
Well nobody is preventing them from throwing this money on a child or buying equipment with it. Otherwise it's the governments equipment, and they can refuse to waste it on a child who is literally brain dead.I definitely wouldn't prolong a person's suffering for a million dollars.
>>
>>131826733
>except the government and the doctors who want to pull the plug :^)
If the babby can't live on its own then that's the babby's problem.
>>
>>131826761
are you a medical professional?

are you a clinical research of some sort in this field?
>>
Most of the people in this thread defending this are Brits. You are truly lost.
>>
>>131826825
>but it should be the parent's decision to make
"I'm not saying it's a good idea to beat your child rape him daily for eight years, starve him and neglect him in the basement, and then flay him alive for a YouTube video, but it should be the parent's decision to make."
Child abuse is illegal even if you're the parent of the child that you're abusing.
>>
>>131826891
the baby can live with the parents' money, who are you or the UK courts to prevent them from giving their son a treatment they see as better than the one given by the NHS?

It's not like they want the government to keep paying for it, they want out of the system but now their son is the government's property or so.
>>
>>131827084
totally the same thing. good argument.
>>
also listen up all you bootlicking cucks. these life support machines, these medicines, these treatments: are super inflated to the point where only governments and corporations have the rights to the incentives. the jews are over 60000000000% behind this. they want you to be dumb-down and sick and poor. it is a big game. reason there is no competition is because they do not allow it.
>>
>>131827096
>the baby can live with the parents' money
No it can't, obviously, or the parents would just buy their own life support systems.

When you say "the baby can live with the parents' money" what you really mean is the parents, through begging and panhandling, have scraped together enough to pay some Jew liar doctor from the US to wave a magic wand, collect his paycheck, and then express regret that the "experimental" treatment didn't work - all the while the babby is sitting in a UK hospital on UK machines sucking up UK resources from kids who can actually be helped.

Not to mention that child abuse doesn't become legal just because you're the parent of the child you're abusing.

>>131827193
>inflicting pointless suffering
>not child abuse
Although you're right in a sense because this is more akin to animal cruelty considering how retarded the babby is.
>>
File: 1458309181249.png (52KB, 249x238px) Image search: [Google]
1458309181249.png
52KB, 249x238px
>>131824645
>Plus no ethics committee would approve experimental treatment on a baby that probably so damaged it will be dependent on expensive care its whole life and never be a fully functional adult

Better dead than alive with an expensive medical condition amirite people who's with me on this
>>
>>131826789
>>131826804

Nice strawman argument, we're not talking about retards, shitskins or fat people.

This kid is going to die without treatment, with treatment he will live as a vegetable, better he were to just die than be locked in a corpse for 30 years. Retards don't need 24 hour care, £1 million operation and millions more spending on equipment so he can live at home.

The state normally wouldn't step in but these people are being prayed on by your doctors, they will take the money and the child will die anyway.

> Muh guns

Fucking kek, what does this even have to do with this discussion?
>>
>>131826949

No but I've done more than anyone else in this thread by following this story for a month and reading the full report by the appeals court.
>>
>>131827457
there is no strawman. this kid has the right to live. end of jewry right there. if you cucks can pay for fats and down syndrome retards, niggers, you can spare a few million. fucking joke.
>>
>>131827074
Take a second to comprehend your statement here.
>>131826949
Do you see the contradiction? Probably not.
>>
File: 3bait5me.jpg (67KB, 649x491px) Image search: [Google]
3bait5me.jpg
67KB, 649x491px
>>131827457
>better he were to just die than be locked in a corpse for 30 years.

why

you can't mechanically get any worse off than dead so if your family has a bank account and a will who the fuck is anyone to murder that person
>>
File: 1498778457575.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498778457575.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>/pol/ has threads all the time laughing at brain-dead kids (especially that one YT channel with the twins the parents dress up)
>pic-related happens and suddenly /pol/ has a heart for the clinically brain dead
>>
>>131827412
we get it, you're a supreme edgelord who doesn't value human life. now fuck off
>>
>>131820522
Remember white man: This is what your fathers fought and died for
>>
>>131827084
Nice strawman, faggot.
>>
>>131827776

If that's true then why do people commit suicide?

I think most people would rather be dead than in a 'Johnny god his gun' scenario'.
>>
>>131827412
>No it can't, obviously, or the parents would just buy their own life support systems.
They want and have enough money to pay for an ambulance airplane to get to the US to get whatever treatment they want to give to their kid. The UK government/NHS isn't necessary any longer. It doesn't matter how they got the money, they got enough to treat their kid.

>trying an alternative treatment for your kid is child abuse
You do realize that doctors aren't gods, right? They do mistakes when condemning people to live X months, get diagnosis wrong and more.

I get the impression you want to live under a scientific dictatorship where a group of anointed docs tell you to off your mom and you gladly do it, for the well being of Big Brother. There's a thing called second opinion, and people get second opinions in the medical field all the time. That's essentially what they're doing.
>>
>>131825714
It's not the government's money bong.
>>
>>131827084
Horrible analogy. Human life should be valued, and attempting to treat a suffering human life is not a bad goal, rather than just ending it. I'm sure the legal battle has prolonged and caused more suffering than just allowing the parents to try.
>>
>>131820522
All I read in that article was
>31 year old woman has baby

Well theres your problem.
>>
>>131827819
Are you stupid? No one actually gives a shit about a vegetable child. Millions of people die every day and the majority of us are blissfully unaware. That's not the point. The point is, the government is overstepping their bounds by legally restricting travel on it's own law abiding, tax paying citizens.
>>
File: 14819541878019.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
14819541878019.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>131827448
>Better dead than alive with an expensive medical condition amirite people who's with me on this
precisely, from now on all white british born children shall be left in the woods soon after they are born. if they cant fend for themselves, so be it.
>>
>>131827841
>every person has an unlimited right to every possible effort that could be made to save its life
Fuck off communist.

>>131828053
It's not a strawman though. The logic is exactly the same.

Being the parent of a child doesn't give you any special right whatsoever to engage in child abuse. An "experimental" treatment that will render this child a vegetable is child abuse.
>>
>>131820522
It's sick but we shouldn't be surprised as it's what happens when you have a culture of death.
>>
>>131828110

It is, the money they have will only cover the immediate treatment.

The decades of care he would need here (which would be 10 million plus easily over 30 years) would be funded by the NHS and the tax payer, of course these money grubbing doctors don't have to worry about that though because they can cut and run.
>>
>>131820522
Death Panels don't exi-
>>
>>131820522
You missed the part where the US doctor didnt realise how severe the illness was and said treatment was unlikely to be effective.
>>
>>131828098
>I think most people would rather be dead

that's because you're dumb as shit

if you still experience any sensation even of thought that's probably more freedom and richness of life than an inert hydrocarbon mass
>>
>>131827732

The fact is that no matter how much you hate Obese people or shitskins they pay tax like everyone else and can actually breathe and eat without a £1 million machine.
>>
>>131820522

If that was a Muslim or nigger baby the UK would allow the experimental treatment and also pay for it.
>>
>>131828167
>letting the kid die is wrong
>letting the kid go under treatment is wrong
>letting the parents decide what to is child abuse
>letting the parents pay is wrong
>letting the state pay is wrong
it is a paradox, contraction, fallacy, straw-man, jewry all in one.
>>
>>131828388

M8 this panel is B8, they didn't even add the report that said he was brain dead.

It's salty obese septics projecting their insecurities as always.
>>
>>131828107
>They want and have enough money to pay for an ambulance airplane to get to the US to get whatever treatment they want to give to their kid.
And what happens when the treatment doesn't work and they fly home? How many weeks or months will it take for them to arrange their visas and flights? How many millions has this potato swallowed already in hospital bills and legal fees?

>It doesn't matter how they got the money
Every dollar spent on and donated to this lost cause is wasted.

>They do mistakes when condemning people to live X months, get diagnosis wrong and more.
A cancer prognosis is a lot different from "your brain is fucking 80% dead."

>I get the impression you want to live under a scientific dictatorship where a group of anointed docs tell you to off your mom and you gladly do it, for the well being of Big Brother
Then you're wrong, and you should try assuming less in future, retard.

>>131828122
>Human life should be valued
Nothing has infinite value.
>>
>>131828146
31 is a perfectly fine age to have a baby. Past 35 is when you need to worry.
>>
>>131828147
This. We are arguing for civil liberties, and expressly medical parental rights for a child, not because we believe Dr. Shekelstein can actually cure the kid, but that parents should have more decision making power than the government. If one disagrees then I surely hope that one day government overreach doesn't prevent you from treating one of your loved ones
>>
>>131828459

Well that's more than he would have, he would be a vegetable, unable to talk, breathe, eat or even understand what was going on around him.

Keeping him alive serves no purpose.
>>
>>131828565
>>letting the kid die is wrong
Incorrect.

Letting the kid die is right in all the circumstances.

We turn off life support for braindead old people every single fucking day, yet you ignorant faggots throw a pissfit when we do the exact same thing for a baby because REEE CHILDREN ARE SACRED.

No, they're not. They're meat like everything else.
>>
>>131828849

Well this is the price of a tax funded healthcare system, it has to be utilitarian.

Maybe instead of worry about this one instance you should worry about the millions of Americans who die from treatable diseases because they can't afford health insurance.
>>
>>131828849
>treating
I'm sorry, what treatment are you suggesting this child receive? The one that even the doctor who proposed it says isn't going to work, and that will never restore the massive amount of brain functionality already lost anyway?

That "treatment"?

You're basically saying we shouldn't switch off life support on alzhiemers patients because we haven't tried leeching them yet and it might help.
>>
>>131824645
>Plus no ethics committee would approve experimental treatment on a baby that probably so damaged it will be dependent on expensive care its whole life and never be a fully functional adult.
Yet your government fully supports giving expensive care to fully functional jihadists.
>>
>>131826395
Its the parents' right to do that though.
If later on they're like "yeah this wasn't worth it, the treatment didn't help him live very well" then that's their own fucking problem.
A government can advise people but cannot prevent them from using their own money to pursue their own happiness when it doesn't infringe upon the rights of others (and in this case is trying to save the right to life of the child).
And maybe allowing the procedure would have uncovered some new flaw or shown how to improve the treatment or study of this particular disease.
>>
>>131828167
>It's not a strawman though
Yes it is.
>The logic is exactly the same.
No it isn't, you fucking piece of shit.
Keeping your child on life support is not the same as raping them in a dungeon. You're either literally retarded, or a Shareblue/CTR paid shill.
>>
File: call now.png (192KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
call now.png
192KB, 369x369px
>>131828861
>Keeping him alive serves no purpose.

4u

nobody cares about your gay opinions when it comes to imprisoning a baby in a hospital until it dies against the parents' wishes
>>
File: 23213234.jpg (200KB, 667x922px) Image search: [Google]
23213234.jpg
200KB, 667x922px
They probably want to avoid this happening again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-38650739
>>
>>131829286
>or a Shareblue/CTR paid shill.

it is this one my man

I have solved this mystery, bow to my intellect
>>
>>131829286
>Keeping your child on life support is not the same as raping them in a dungeon
The only possible difference you can name is the magnitude of suffering.

And that's the point.

Keeping this child on life support is still inflicting suffering on it for no fucking reason whatsoever, and thus is still child abuse.
>>
Wow, fuck Europe.
>>
>>131828167
>defends eugenics
>thinks the parents should be cucks to the government in what's best for the child
>is ok with the government holding the baby hostage in the NHS hospital while the parents have £1.4m in the bank for treating him elsewhere
>calls others communists
jej

>>131828697
>And what happens when the treatment doesn't work and they fly home?
How is that any of your business of the government's? Don't you want the baby dead? Fine, you and NHS have quit but the parents want to try to give the baby some quality of life. Perhaps they'll even be able to help others by investing into possible treatments for this whole shit.

>wasted
It was donated out of people's goodwill all over the world, again their money is none of your business as well.

Doctors give ultimatums all the time that prove to be wrong. The parents have a right to get a second opinion. But you sure love to get on your knees and suck some authority cock don't you.
>>
>World's most expensive vegetable
>>
>>131829271

The rights of these parents have to be weighed up against the rights of everyone else on the NHS, the £10 million they spend keeping a vegetable alive could fund thousands of treatments of chemotherapy.

Them pursing their happiness does infringe on other peoples rights, THEIR MONEY WILL ONLY COVER THE FIRST TREATMEN.

I'm sure people who have to wait months for cancer care can be glad that this child lived on in a bed ridden coma.

>>131829311

No it would literally serve no purpose for anyone.
>>
>>131829097
It's not about the treatment. If I wanted to empty out my bank account, buy nothing but I've cubes and watch them melt. There is not a person in the world who should be able to tell me what I do with my money. Time is money, and you're wasting yours on this website. Who are you to tell anyone else how they waste theirs?
>>
File: the architect.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
the architect.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>131829469
>The only possible difference you can name is the magnitude of suffering.

>The only possible difference you can name

>only possible difference
>>
They should take the baby to the US against the court order.
>>
>>131829553
>literally supports the state wasting infinite dollars in some retarded pursuit of egalitarian "everyone's life matters" progressive bullshit, which will undoubtedly be funded by increasing taxes
>not communist

>How is that any of your business of the government's
Government has the sovereign right to legislate and thus can make whatever it wants its business, retard.

Not to mention that it's still child abuse.

>the parents want to try to give the baby some quality of life
Their opinions are of no higher relevance than anybody else's in this matter.
>>
>>131829701

They can if they want.

The judgement basically says 'we won't support him through the NHS', so when he returned they would have to find millions of Pounds every year to keep treating him.
>>
File: where do you think you are.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think you are.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>131829701
>trip

buddy are you lost
>>
>>131829614
>Who are you to tell anyone else how they waste theirs?
I want to buy a nigger and flay him alive for amusement in my amphitheatre. I'll sell tickets.
>"murder is illegal"
REEEE WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO SPEND MY MONEY.

>"but that's a strawman because there parents aren't breaking the law!"
Firstly, they're in violation of a court order, so yes they are. Secondly, they'd be committing child abuse if they actually went through with it.

>>131829633
Yes, and that difference is irrelevant, thus it doesn't matter if you name it.
>>
>>131829603
No. You can't play that card. This child was born a vegetable. By natural selection, he is defect. In people with cancer, their cells develope a mutation that kills them. That's a defect, and should be treated as such. If you're going scream "SOCIAL MEDICINE FOR ALL" that means you don't get to pick and choose who you treat. That defeats the point of "social"
>>
>>131829067
I don't worry bong. I can and do afford health insurance for myself and my family. It's not an issue of taxpayer money if I want to treat my own, regardless of cost. It's one of those great things about being a burger. That's the society I live in, and the one I prefer. My liberty with health is more important than those who don't work and make enough for themselves or their families.

>>131829097
You're missing the point entirely. It has nothing to do with the treatment, and everything to do about the rights of the parent, not the state, to decide. And yes, if I had millions and had uncle Alzheimer on life support and wanted to keep him on life support because I'm hopefully of a treatment, then I should be allowed to spend my money and do so (given uncle Al hasn't expressed that he wishes not to be placed on life support given the situation)
>>
>>131820522

Meanwhile some nigger kid is born with a cleft lip and gets flown to America with his family for surgery, will probably get to stay in America on bennies for the rest of his life.

BUT OH NO, WE CANNOT LET THE WHITE FAMILY IN WHO CAN FUND MOST OF THE MONEY THEMSELVES.
>>
File: 1469413743904.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1469413743904.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>131825714
>taking money from them on the basis of false hope

By that logic, we should just euthanize anyone diagnosised with cancers that have low survival rates immediately.

Also, it's their money and their child, not the government's.
>>
>>131828491
>If that was a Muslim or nigger baby the UK would allow the experimental treatment and also pay for it

True. The parents should say tell the media that their baby self identifies as black and murdering him is racism. Checkmate.
>>
>>131829855
>state wasting infinite dollars
>parents got over a million and want out of the NHS system
Seems pretty clear to me they wouldn't want to put the baby in the same kind of healthcare system, especially after they were told he's expendable and from now on it's pull your plug all day everyday.

>child abuse
Nah it isn't. You're a fucking retard who equates keeping someone on life support to raping someone daily. Go put your dick through a meat grinder.
>>
>>131830119
>if I had millions and had uncle Alzheimer on life support and wanted to keep him on life support because I'm hopefully of a treatment, then I should be allowed to spend my money and do so
But it's not just life support, is it. It's subjecting uncle Al to a cruel and torturous procedure with no prospect of success simply because you're a weak fuck who can't let go.

THAT is the point. If potatolad could be sent home and remain in potatuity then he would be. Many britatos exist in Britain as it is. The crucial defining factor is that he can't be sent home, he won't recover without treatment, and the treatment doesn't work and will just cause more suffering.

This isn't "executing a retarded baby."

This is turning off life support for someone we literally can no longer help.

>but this treatment might work
According to his doctor that's as likely as amputating his hands and grafting his ass skin over his eyes working. Should we let the parents do that too?
>>
>>131830072
Are you comparing to buying an able bodied person, whom is being held against their will; to a retarded vegetable that can't even function? Hold on friend, you've moved the goal posts to far you're playing a different sport. Slavery deprives a person of their freedom, and killing this child deprives a person of their life. Those are guaranteed under our constitution, that's why America is great. You're not against the constitution are you anon? You're not a left leaning commie right? Ever person has unaliable rights as given to us by birth, that's the definition of "unaliable".
>>
>>131820522
this is a staged event to "restrict" or otherwise control things like this from happening in the future. its a "tactic".
>raises money. like 1.4 million
>cant do shit
>why raise the money to begin with without a garantee that it will be used for said usage. (oh right, i suppose if something goes wrong then it can be for the heartache they experience)
>be an media spectacle
>still cant do shit

honestly kill that fuck, should have been healthy, and shouldnt have raised money. other kids have problems, did they get money raised? they probably could have actually used it if they did. sick of this article and these teary parents
>>
File: 1479579218220.jpg (45KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1479579218220.jpg
45KB, 1500x1500px
>>131829469
>>131829633
>>Keeping your child on life support is not the same as raping them in a dungeon

>The only possible difference you can name

>only possible difference
>>
>>131830294
>You're a fucking retard who equates keeping someone on life support to raping someone daily
The only difference is the magnitude of suffering, not that suffering is inflicted. Logically there must be an exchange rate between days on life support and rapes inflicted. I wonder what it is.
>>
File: 1485486926287.gif (839KB, 450x402px) Image search: [Google]
1485486926287.gif
839KB, 450x402px
>>131820522
what is this totalitarian shit im seeing here
>>
>>131829701
lol yea just let me take my infant son requiring intensive care on a commercial plane for 12+hours.
>>
>>131820522
>kid is already a vegetable that can literally only suffer at this point
>disease is essentially extremely rare and aggressive forms of Alzheimer's and ALS combined; well studied diseases that we still have no answer to despite decades of study. This disease has had less than 20 known sufferers and all of them have failed to live past infancy even with various procedures
>doctor offering the "experimental procedure" acknowledges he has little understanding about the true nature of the disease and procedure; he's literally just another medical professional sociopath trying to get his name out there at the cost of millions to the parents and prolonged suffering to the child. The chances a unicorn will save this child are equal to the "doctors" chances.
>parents can only hold guardianship, not ownership, of the child. There are COUNTLESS precedents of states intervening on behalf of children when parents are objectively inflicting harm upon their child; regardless if this harm is committed with good intent. Reality and your feelings are two different things.

At no point can you excuse these fucking disgusting parents. They are dillusional morons literally just trying to avoid experiencing personal grief at the cost of guaranteed prolonging of the suffering and agony the poor infant is experiencing.

This isn't "muh big brother took muh kids" like the euro tabloids want you to think, it's "board of medical and ethical professionals are trying to stop irresponsible people from inflicting pain on a baby"
>>
>>131830076

Yes we can pick and choose, we just have. Keeping him alive as a vegetable is less useful than treating an extra 1000 people a year with cancer.

>>131830276

1) No that's not logical at all, even stage 4 cancer can on occasion go into remission.

The British doctors, the European doctors and even the American doctors agree the treatment won't help him, he cannot recover from brain damage.

Also it's not their money, the £1 million they have pays for the treatment to keep him alive, the NHS would have to cover the decades of his vegetative state.
>>
File: 1489084783042s.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1489084783042s.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
>>131830775
>Logically there must be an exchange rate between days on life support and rapes inflicted.

what is this shill even doing anymore

is this what Leftism does to the brain
>>
>>131830685
>Are you comparing to buying an able bodied person, whom is being held against their will; to a retarded vegetable that can't even function?
Yes.

Money does not give you an unlimited right to break the law.

It IS the state's business what you do with your money because you may use it to do illegal things like violating court orders and inflicting child abuse, or murdering niggers in am amphitheatre for fun and profit.

>Ever person has unaliable rights as given to us by birth
Even IF I believed this, those rights are not unlimited. Your right to life does not, for example, give you a right to use force to make doctors render aid to you.
>>
>>131820522

The genetic fuck up has brain damage, fuck off. You want to help, you pay for it.
>>
>>131830985
If both inflict suffering then this can be quantified. If it can be quantified it can be compared. A ratio can be established between the two.

I wonder how many rapes these parents inflicted on their child already.
>>
File: filename.jpg (427KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
427KB, 800x800px
>>131830882
>They are dillusional morons literally just trying to avoid experiencing personal grief at the cost of guaranteed prolonging of the suffering and agony the poor infant is experiencing.

you poor stupid little faggot hiding behind a gadsden flag now of all the ironies

any novel medical procedure ever has been experimental at some point, the state doesn't get to decide what is and what isn't medically reasonable
>>
File: weekend at bernies.webm (3MB, 588x684px) Image search: [Google]
weekend at bernies.webm
3MB, 588x684px
>>131830076
shouldn't we send Stephen Hawking packing then?
How about Hillary Clinton, we gotta put her out of her misery. I heard Raul Castro was ill recently, give him the needle too, he has lived enough already.
>>
>>131831085
>If both inflict suffering then this can be quantified. If it can be quantified it can be compared.

you can compare whatever you can validly quantify but that doesn't make any comparison on that basis valid in and of itself

it's like you flunked a logic class that hasn't existed since the 1800s
>>
>>131830906
Why? Because you said so? Nature doesn't give a shit about you. Those who are killed by mutations, and sickness deserve to die. You think much too highly of yourself to play god, and those people who barred those parents sentenced that child to death, just like any other man who puts a gun to another innocent man's head and pulls the trigger.
>>
Holy fucking shit, just let him die and make a new one.
>>
This is bad for the parents, the kid and science. An experimental cure tested on a human leads to many more saved lives because now we would know if the treatment is effective so we can safely adopt it, otherwise if it's not find a way to improve it or completely drop it to avoid this unnecessary treatment on another human being.
It's like they want not only this kid to die, but also other potential patients
>>
>>131831563

What the fuck are you even babbling about you imbecile?
>>
>>131830775
this
>>
>>131829876
Wait, seriously? I was not led to believe that. If that is the case then that's fine with me.

>>131830598
>It's subjecting uncle Al to a cruel and torturous procedure with no prospect of success simply because you're a weak fuck who can't let go.
Life support is definitely not cruel or torturous, especially for someone brain dead.

> that he can't be sent home
That should be the right of the parents
>he won't recover without treatment
That should be the right of the parents (given they are using their money)
>the treatment doesn't work
Irrelevant
>and will just cause more suffering.
What suffering can take place in a brain dead patient? Where is the line between potato is suffering some, and potato is suffering so much that it'd be better to let them die?

>This isn't "executing a retarded baby." This is turning off life support for someone we literally can no longer help.
Not sure why you are using quotation marks, because I never said that. And it shouldn't be the state's decision.

>According to his doctor that's as likely as amputating his hands and grafting his ass skin over his eyes working. Should we let the parents do that too?
If, and I highly stress if, there was a licensed doctor, who has some shitty strawman procedure, it is the right of the patient to attempt that procedure. If the patient can't consent, then that right falls to the next of kin, not to the state.
>>
>>131826395
>The tax payer shouldn't have to pay for 40 years of round the clock treatment on top of lining money grubbing American doctors pockets for an unproven treatment that won't reverse the severe brain damage the child already has.
Its like you almost get it you fucking retard.
>>
>>131830988
That doctor reached out to them, he was under no duress. I'm not sure where you wandered off to, in order to get your definition of unaliable, but I hope to god you didn't get your definition of forced from the same place. I honestly don't see how you consider this breaking the law. I can leave the country tomorrow, you can leave the country tomorrow. Leaving the country isn't illegal unless you've already previously broken a law. These people didn't break any laws. The government, literally restricted these people's freedoms, and they had broken no laws before hand. That's actually illegal in the United States, and the fact you don't believe in unaliable rights takes out the corner stone of our constitution. What the fuck? Our constitution is one of the most important works of any government body EVER. They are 100% guaranteed freedoms*. And you want to restrict that?
>>
>>131830882
>>doctor offering the "experimental procedure"
>>acknowledges he has little understanding about the true nature of the disease and procedure;
Then why can't the little baby be used as an experiment for the new treatment? That is how we find treatments and cures for diseases, by testing and seeing what works and what doesn't. Since doctors admit this is a rare disease with little understanding, then this little baby is perfect to try new forms of cures since the parents are willing to try anything to keep him alive. As long as no pain or suffering are involved (no more so than what the poor little wee lad already suffers), then why not? Since when does the medical field not want to find cures? Since when as the Hippocratic Oath been thrown out the window?

I would rather use this little boy who actually has the disease than an animal to find a cure.
>>
>>131831866
that's a gay hat too faggot
>>
>>131825714

ya we need that money for more refugees
>>
>>131832281
>(((doctors)))
>wanting cures
>not wanting to monetize indefinite treatment
>>
>>131831514
Yes. He has contributed many great works to our society, but don't pretend hot wheels is the only person involved in that. He had MANY, hundreds of students help him out with his work as well as hundreds of colleagues. He was nothing more than a piece in the cog that had some extra wheels. Hillary too. She's already on the downhill.

>>131831832
Sorry, I can translate it into Arabic if it makes more sense to you.
>>
>>131832137

> He still doesn't know that the tax payer is paying for all his care in the UK, the families money only covers 1 treatment in the USA.

I can only assume you are either, like him, clinically brain dead or haven't even bothered to read the article.
>>
>>131831969
>Life support is definitely not cruel or torturous, especially for someone brain dead.
It is literally described in the court documents as suffering, with the likelihood that it will get worse in future. But if it's so much fun and totally not suffering why don't you come over to New York and I'll hit you on the head until you get some too.

>That should be the right of the parents
So the hospital that is rendering the aid, the doctors wasting their time, and the state funding it (and through them the taxpayers) have no rights? The world stops existing outside the triangle of child-mum-dad?

>(given they are using their money)
For the treatment. Not the decades of life support that will be required afterwards.

>Irrelevant
Hardly. See above.

>What suffering can take place in a brain dead patient?
If this is going to be your argument then why is killing him wrong? By your own words it can't be inflicting suffering on him.

>Where is the line between potato is suffering some, and potato is suffering so much that it'd be better to let them die?
You can't draw a fine line between red and orange, so therefore red and orange don't exist.

>And it shouldn't be the state's decision.
States have the sovereign right to legislate.

>it is the right of the patient to attempt that procedure
Wrong. The state has the power to issue court orders to block charlatan doctors spruiking snake oil to vulnerable people.
>>
>>131820522
>UKucks literally kill babies for shits and giggles
>Think they can insult Americans
el oh el
>>
File: ugy8ugy.png (463KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
ugy8ugy.png
463KB, 541x498px
>>131820522
>rare genetic condition
>have kids anyway
>oh no they have the rare genetic condition
Well who would have thought?
>>
>>131820522
>Couple gives birth to genetically inferior baby.
"Let that fucker die."

>Baby is white.
"NNOOOO DEATH PANELS AND 1984!!"

Classy, faggots.
>>
>>131832634

No just keep you idiocy to yourself, we already have enough on this god forsaken board.

>>131832788

We only insult you because you apparently can't read.
>>
File: j.jpg (7KB, 249x215px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
7KB, 249x215px
>>131832788
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html
>>
>>131832262
>That doctor reached out to them, he was under no duress
Retard, I was talking about the doctors at the NHS being strongarmed into caring for this fucking potato.

>The government, literally restricted these people's freedoms
Call the fucking wambulance. That's what government exists to do you fucking moron, don't act so surprised.

>Our constitution is one of the most important works of any government body EVER
It's a piece of shit that gives legislative power over fundamental human rights to unelected judges which is, ironically, what you're bitching about here.

Next time the Supreme Court interprets the constitution in a way you disagree with just remember that the constitution gave them that power in the first place, and that's why it's a pile of shit. Rights need to be defended by people in parliament.
>>
>>131832891
What was that? Sorry I couldn't hear you over that truck running you over.
>>
>>131832886
>Couple gives birth to genetically inferior baby.
>"Let that fucker die."

>/po/
>pro state power over life and death of children

is this conscious alinsky or retard projection?
>>
>>131833055

I said you're fucking dumb, or shall I put that into ghetto speak so you can understand it?
>>
>>131833139
it's no good, speak up over your wife's lusty moans and the slapping of Mohammed's meat
>>
>>131820522
>bongistan
>saving a white baby that is most likely not even a muslim

what did you expect
>>
> kill him because it would be expensive to keep him alive

The death panels are here.
>>
>>131833139
Sorry still can't understand you, is that Arabic or Polish you're speaking right now?
>>
>>131824645
You should give experimental treatment to people who need it the most. You'll never advance science and save lives with that policy.
>>
File: 1482020291220.jpg (90KB, 1029x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1482020291220.jpg
90KB, 1029x1738px
>>131833255
>>131833331

Maybe you'll understand this.

Your nation is dead.
>>
>>131820522
"M-muh free healthcare"
"H-hahaha Amerilards, L-land of the free"
So cucked Europe is.
>>
>>131828098

Well it's a fucking good thing you don't have the power of life and death over other peoples' children then, isn't it?
>>
>>131826395
Please fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>131820522
>daily mail
>news
Nah.
>>
>>131833397
I opened your image but all I saw was 1400 schoolgirls having sex with Pakistani immigrants, is this that British humor I keep hearing about?
>>
>>131828697

>"human life should be valued"
>"Well ACTUALLY..."

This is where the logic of atheism inexorably leads.
>>
>>131833489

It's a good thing you don't, "sorry Sir we can't treat you today because every bed in the hospital has a vegetable in it".
>>
File: but the future.jpg (161KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
but the future.jpg
161KB, 960x960px
>>131833397
>London

>60% white

woah did I skip timelines again
>>
>>131833034
>governments exist to restrict freedoms

This is why liberals are the worst. How did you graduate high school? Our entire country was based on anti-goverment, and you want them allow them to stick their cock wherever they please, while you beg for more. If I disagree with the Supreme Court I accept their ruling. That's their function. You're also missing the point of the Supreme Court. If the government tries to illegally take away my freedom the Supreme Court would say "You can't do that." If the government tries to take your freedom you say "Hell Yeah, they can take my freedom for no reason!" and that's why I trust unelected officials well versed in law, over you.
>>
File: 1498510939925.jpg (42KB, 511x493px) Image search: [Google]
1498510939925.jpg
42KB, 511x493px
>>131833397
Holy shit Leeds is on there.
>We made it.
>>
>>131829603

What the fuck kind of savage, dystopian hellhole is Britain where you're put to death unless you serve a purpose? That is a literally Stalinist view of human rights.
>>
>>131833614

Nah it was about how whites are a minority in the USA, the country is dead like this child.

>>131833676

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London

No it's true.

>>131833799

M8 why is everyone I've ever known from Leeds a bit weird?
>>
>>131833653
>This is where the logic of atheism inexorably leads.

no, only socialism, hitchens would have torn these retards a new poz hole
>>
>>131833853

It's called the 1000 year Tory Reich.

The myth of the equality of man has ended.
>>
>>131833662

no no your line is "death panels are a myth, socialized medicine is fine"!
>>
>>131833878
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London

>The following table shows the ethnic group of respondents in the 2011 census

>2011

hahahahahahaha I almost took you seriously hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1498693414949.png (227KB, 568x510px) Image search: [Google]
1498693414949.png
227KB, 568x510px
>>131826395
>US is cucked
>literally have to kill your child in Orwellistan
>>
>>131832281
Now you're arguing turning people into lab mice is okay. Your one stipulation is already being violated by the very procedure itself as the doctor's admitted idea of success is prolonging an agonizing existence so the parents can put a complete vegetable in a crib they bought to take pictures. Even if this disease was everywhere the idea of using the kid to develop a cure is still a complete violation of the individual, but atleast then you could ethically debate it. Here, it's just parents not wanting to cry in a few days versus a few months at the extremely inhumane cost of the infant's prolonged pain.
>>
>>131833949

WRONG.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/euthanasia/
>>
>>131834063

Yeah, 60% white? Are you illiterate?
>>
>>131825714
YOU are the one who is clinically retarded and your plug should be retroactively pulled.
>>
>>131833684
>Our entire country was based on anti-goverment
Then why do we have one at all?

>>131833684
>If I disagree with the Supreme Court I accept their ruling
What happens if tomorrow they decree you only have the right to bear arms while participating in a state militia? Gonna accept that too, cuck?

You're a cuck to the courts, faggot.

>"BUT THE SUPREME COURT WILL ALWAYS BE NOBLE AND PURE"
k e k

And here I thought communists were delusional.
>>
>>131834131
People undergo experimental treatment all the time when they're in such harsh conditions. There are still ethical laws.

They aren't going to send the baby to have his legs sawn off or his parts sold. They ain't sending him to planned parenthood
>>
>>131833653
>human life should be valued
>human life has infinite value
These are two different contentions.
>>
File: 1372389405133.png (174KB, 762x800px) Image search: [Google]
1372389405133.png
174KB, 762x800px
>couple has a genetically weak baby probably because of bad diet/drug use/environmental toxins and xenoestrogens
>experts tell the couple the baby is unhealthy so they go into denial and blame everyone else
>american doctor sees a lab rat that's going to be dead soon anyways
>a bunch of self congratulatory faggots give their money away on the internet
>lazy government bureaucrats chose the path of least paperwork
>expecting me to care about any of this

sounds like business as usual on all fronts
>>
>>131833878
Theres definetly something in the water, Leeds is right next to Bradford after all so something must have leaked.
>Also Notre Dame college. A fucking shit hole.
>>
If he was a virile male he'd already have her pregnant with another
>>
>>131834087

I don't think you know what the word 'literally' means.
>>
>>131834216
are you differently abled? 2011 census was pre-fall of gaddafi, pre syria, pre EU migration programme, pre mohammed most common baby name in britain, pre jihadi mayor
>>
>>131834432
Absolutely based.
>>
>>131826436
I'm going to shoot you. The gun didn't kill you, you just bled to death.
>>
>>131834432
>american doctor sees a lab rat that's going to be dead soon anyways

we would be back in the dark ages without trials or "lab rats"
>>
>>131833397
It only takes one random mudslime to sneak up next to you to blow up 20 people. I can avoid the dangerous areas in town, and live in the suburbs. You can't avoid the explosions Nigel.
>>
>>131820522
The UK and most of Europe aren't free nations. Thank goodness I'm an American.
>>
>>131834553
>>but that's the equivalent of killing
>Artificially prolonging life with no prognosis except further suffering is the equivalent of child abuse, too.
Read before posting.
>>
>>131834295
>What happens if tomorrow they decree you only have the right to bear arms while participating in a state militia?

constitution is mighty clear about that shit, son

2nd amendment isn't there because sport shooting is rad, it's specifically for instances like that
>>
>>131829067
i can not fucking wait until you are rejected care over some mudslime.
>>
>>131824645
>Be ethics committee
>See a couple have a child
>Child is terminally ill
>Apply water to eyes to simulate tears
>Licensed Doctor in America says he may be able to help
>Says he needs money to do it though.
>Couple attempts to raise money
>Couple succeeds!
>Watched this all unfold
>"Naw lets just kill the fucking thing"
>>
>>131820522
It's a white baby, so of course the (((governments))) of (((Europe))) want to kill him.
>>
>>131834681
>i trust the supreme court but only when they agree with me
You're shitting all over the constitution yourself then, you hypocritical fuckcunt.

The Supreme Court is clearly empowered to interpret the consitution.
>>
>>131834334
1. those people give consent. An infant cannot
2. Those experimental procedures aim to restore quality of life of those who undergo them- not keep a child rotting from the inside alive for a month or two longer so it can wither in pain for that duration

Stage IV cancer patients regularly refuse standard treatment because of the fact you're almost 100% likely experiencing the pain of chemo and radiation in futility.
>>
>>131820522
well, it's a white baby, it must die.
>>
>>131834517

You clearly don't know how the EU works, we have a boarder at Calai, hence the camp. Freedom of movement for migrants does not apply here. Meanwhile millions of Mexicans flood into your nation every day.

>>131834594

Whatever helps you sleep at night, just remember this when they start moving into your town and making you all pay taxes towards their upkeep.
>>
File: woo.jpg (60KB, 899x583px) Image search: [Google]
woo.jpg
60KB, 899x583px
>>131826395
>"America is a cucked nation!"
>UK government practically throwing white babies into an incinerator overhand
>>
>>131820522
Good we don't need more brain damaged retards.
>>
>>131834823
>The Supreme Court is clearly empowered to interpret the consitution.

the bill of rights was designed to allow the people to resist tyranny if the government was coopted, it's what it's for

like how your women are 'for' the local arabs to use as a toilet
>>
>>131835016

You are cucked, you're 60% white and a minority in every city.

Meanwhile over here we're practising eugenics.
>>
>>131820522
That literally kinda made my feels upset
>>
>>131834672
>Artificially prolonging life with no prognosis

THEY WANT TO GET TREATMENT IN AMERICA YOU DUMB FUCKING BURGER IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'RE USING THE MILLION TO KEEP HIM ON LIFE SUPPORT AND NOTHING ELSE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And fuck you we're the shitposters supreme I'll read what I fucking want.
>>
File: power-drill-1.jpg (67KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
power-drill-1.jpg
67KB, 400x300px
>>131820522
>The Orwellian world we're living in, where parents need to fight just so they can treat their child with their own money. If you want to off your kids it's alright, if you want to spend money to treat one you're almost a criminal.

Torturing a baby is not 'treatment'

Can't fail to notice your country (brazil) forbids abortion of Zika babys so they get to live life with half a brain

Your country runs fine on half a brain so its expected.
>>
>>131820522
Keeping your dying child artificially alive and in pain when there is no hope of recovery is cruel and wrong. The courts made the right choice.
>>
Proof Brits are arrogant fucking assholes.
>>
File: 1215452117.jpg (1MB, 3528x2449px) Image search: [Google]
1215452117.jpg
1MB, 3528x2449px
Hi I'm Barry Obama and let me tell you, there is no such thing as death panels. Never will be! But sometimes, people who can't make decisions for themselves should have the right to die with dignity, if our not death panels decide that's what's best. SINGLEPAYER HEALTHCARE IS THE ONLY WAY!

Why is /pol/ mad? EUGENICS WILL BE COMING BACK, PEOPLE! FROM THE LEFT WING! WHO'S SURPRISED?

>>131834553
BASED LEAF
>>
File: big brother.jpg (48KB, 640x353px) Image search: [Google]
big brother.jpg
48KB, 640x353px
>>131834898
The parents are the caretakers of the child. Who are you to tell they can't pay for treatment that may improve the quality of life of their baby?

I guess the kid can't consent to experimental treatment, but killing is totally fine though.
>>
>>131835152
Who is the Major of London again?
>>
>>131835148
>the bill of rights was designed to allow the people to resist tyranny if the government was coopted, it's what it's for
The Supreme Court lawfully exercising its powers of interpretation isn't co-optment.

>BUT I DISAGREE WITH THE COURT
OH WHAT A SHAME THAT THE COURT IS AN UNELECTED BODY WITH ABSOLUTE POWER TO INTERPRET THE CONSITUTION AND NOT A LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY WHERE THAT MIGHT BE RELEVANT.

>>131835205
>THEY WANT TO GET TREATMENT IN AMERICA
Which even the treating doctor says won't work.

And he will still require life support after it.

All of this is written in the article.

This is why you should read.

You have wasted enough of my time with your wilful ignorance and I will not be replying to you further. You had your chance at debate and you blew it.
>>
File: 7.png (55KB, 213x404px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
55KB, 213x404px
>>131835237

> Your country runs fine on half a brain so its expected.

God damn that made me kek.
>>
>>131834967
>Meanwhile millions of Mexicans
it's down to dozens, whereas PM may already let in 10 million to the uk just as immigration minister, soooo

you're down to 35% white in london by recent polling i can find, counting greasy demispics and greeks as white cali style
>>
>>131835335

Remind me who the last black Prime Minster was?
>>
>>131835381
>implying I'm on /pol/ for a rousing intellectual debate.
>>
File: CmiKHeNWcAAmsk3[1].jpg (76KB, 1154x649px) Image search: [Google]
CmiKHeNWcAAmsk3[1].jpg
76KB, 1154x649px
>>131835412
>>
>>131835381
>OH WHAT A SHAME THAT THE COURT IS AN UNELECTED BODY WITH ABSOLUTE POWER

it doesn't have absolute power, its power has strictly defined limits, you're thinking of mosques in britain
>>
>>131835408

Even if everything you said is true, and it isn't because we have immigration statistic, all of your cities are about 30% white.

So you're still shit even by the most forgiving margins.
>>
>>131835412
We don't have prime ministers dumb shit but we do have a white president :)
>>
>>131826733
From a medical point of view, it is already dead.
>>
>>131835575

America you need to come and get this retard back on his leash, he can't understand that my last comment was rhetorical.
>>
>>131835327
The quality of life of a fucking vegetable? It is already fucking dead, Brain dead is dead.
>>
>>131835505
>only replying to half the phrase
>>
>>131835152
>capitol is 30% white
>4.3 million Muslims
>largest minority group is mutant half-breeds
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2046197/British-population-Are-mixed-race-people-Britains-biggest-ethnic-minority.html?fb_xd_fragment
>>
>>131835496

I said black not the Hun slayer 9000.
>>
>>131835712
it kind of hinges on 'absolute power' so I didn't bother, are you ok?
>>
>>131835412
Blair. So niggery he stole your future.
>>
File: edformatura_microcefalia_3.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
edformatura_microcefalia_3.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>131835237
There's a woman who had microcephaly, she grew up and managed to get a degree, and is a fully functioning person. Also there's controversy over zika causing it anyway, since many countries have shitloads of cases of zika and zero microcephaly in Colombia or South Africa, for some reason nobody has explained this fact.

>keeping someone alive is torture
People like you sound like you're in the euthanasia business
>>
>>131835719

He fucking mad now.

Seriously I worry about you Yanks, when you hit 50% it's going to be like Rhodesia all over again. I would get a ticket booked out of there as soon as possible.
>>
>>131835835
That is not fucking life, you monkey its a drain of resources.
>>
>>131835702
So it's not suffering then? How's your reasoning from preventing the parents from trying to help their kid out? The baby is either in pain or he's already dead, pick your poison doctor mengele.
>>
File: Londonistanis.jpg (68KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
Londonistanis.jpg
68KB, 640x791px
>>131825420
And somehow this niggers are kept alive a life time, fuck you England.
>>
>>131835835
>keeping someone alive is torture
I don't think he said that.
>>
File: 1489075091761s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1489075091761s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>131835719
>>
>>131835811
>the court has absolute power to do X
>UH BUT THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT Y SO IT'S NOT ABSOLUTE POWER
please kill yourself and save the NHS the trouble
>>
File: 14624462434570.jpg (55KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
14624462434570.jpg
55KB, 500x665px
The Bongistani government is literally killing non Paki Babies.

That's fucking hilarious. It's like a Meme made reality

>>131825714
They can have all the Money they want, but that won't matter when they have to live their entire lives knowing that they were kept from doing everything they could have.
>>
>>131835988
Its not suffering, because its already dead.
Nothing they are going to do is going to bring their baby back, they are only prolonging an inevitable end.
Take your fee-fees out of here.
>>
>>131836018
it doesn't have absolute power to do anything, though

what can you even be suggested to mean by this
>>
>>131836083

They could spend the money if they wanted to, no one can physically stop them.

What the ruling said was 'the tax paying will not support a vegetable', so if the treatment worked they would have to find millions of Pounds a year for his 24 hour a day care.
>>
>>131835327
I already established parents lose guardianship of their kids all the time. Guardianship =/= ownership. This kid is not sick dog you can choose to not put down because your feelings will be hurt.

Already established that this procedure is by all definitions aiming to merely keep the baby alive a month or two longer. By keeping the child alive longer you are actively allowing its already non-existent quality of life to decline even further. And that's IF this procedure doesn't kill the baby itself. There is no possible positive outcome to allowing the procedure.

The baby isn't being killed by doctors it's being killed by the disease.

The intellectual poverty of your argument is on par with your favelas.
>>
does anyone know what the actual "rare genetic condition" is?
>>
>>131835584
If life can be sustained with simple measures such as a ventilator, food, and water, then the child is not dead. People have recovered from brain death.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9223408/Miracle-recovery-of-teen-declared-brain-dead-by-four-doctors.html
The dead don't come back to life. Brain death is bull.
>>
>>131836108
You're the one with fee-fees muh suffering, preventing parents from trying to do what they think it's the best for the child. Their money and their kid is none of your business, or the government's since they wanted to pay for a treatment out of their pocket.

What exactly is your justification for not allowing them to seek treatment since he's dead? Are they abusing a corpse? Just trying to think with your backwards retardation here.
>>
>>131836282
>no one can physically stop them.

the parents are trying to get a court order to release the baby from the hospital, the govt is literally holding it there until it dies

read the article
>>
>>131836298
is it a woman's hat? is that the issue? it's a piece of garbage
>>
>>131836402
Britishism.
>>
>>131835969
Somebody who get's a degree and is a functioning member of socity is not a drain, but an asset. As he stated, people with microcephaly have fulfilled that category.
>>
>>131832760
>It is literally described in the court documents as suffering, with the likelihood that it will get worse in future
Then I would challenge and say it is either brain dead and thus not conscious or suffering, or is not brain dead thus conscious and suffering. If not suffering then there is no harm in life support. If not brain dead then there is value in the life of the child.

>So the hospital that is rendering the aid, the doctors wasting their time
As long as they hold valid medical licences, it is their right and prerogative to choose which patents they will treat. If the state is saying they cannot treat someone they wish to, or if the state is saying they must treat someone they do not wish to, then that is wrong. (excluding the exception of life-threatening medical emergencies)

>the state funding it (and through them the taxpayers) have no rights? Not the decades of life support that will be required afterwards.
The state has no business in funding it or deciding the correct course of action. I don't know how many times I must state that.

>Hardly.
Yes it is irrelevant.

>If this is going to be your argument then why is killing him wrong?
It's not the states baby! If it was an orphan and was cared by the state, then yes. If the parents wish to not kill their child, then the state should be able to do so. This argument is insane.

>You can't draw a fine line between red and orange, so therefore red and orange don't exist.
..., so therefore the state cannot deem the color to irrevocably be orange and orange objects are better destroyed.

>States have the sovereign right to legislate.
And the people have civil liberties that the state should not legislate against.

>Wrong. The state has the power to issue court orders to block charlatan doctors spruiking snake oil to vulnerable people.
The state has a right to revoke a doctor's medical license, not a right to decide if a parent's decision is not the right one.
>>
>>131820522
Fuck the UK.
>>
>>131836500

I have read it.

They could go in and take him, this happened in 2014 and they were allowed to go in a different case.

Again though we're not paying for a vegetable, if they can find the millions of Pounds he'll need a year to live as a brain dead vegetable then they can make it work. But the tax payer will not pick up the bill.
>>
File: 1496179611505.jpg (656KB, 1440x1737px) Image search: [Google]
1496179611505.jpg
656KB, 1440x1737px
>>131836436
good argument mate.

Who knew Brazil was less of a socialist death panel hellhole than the UK.
>>
>>131836436

It's not their money though.
>>
>>131836108
There are many people who's conditions have been declared hopeless, and who have long declared brain dead, who have inexplicably recovered. You supporting people trying to give their child every opportunity possible, literally at no cost to you, are evil.
>>
>this thread
>americans arguing to save the white kids life
>brits arguing to kill another white baby
Wow what a fucking surprise.

Nuking England when? They've birthed the non-cucked nations, they're usefulness is done, get rid of them.
>>
>>131836282
False. This isn't the situation at all. Parents are trying to use their own money to take the child out of the taxpayer funded system.

You are brainwashed by (((their))) cult of death. Any killing declared just by (((the medical authorities))) you will blindly support.
>>
>>131836930
their cash, read the article

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3318065/arthur-olga-estopinan-arturito-charlie-gard-court-case/

>>131837084
>this thread
>americans arguing to save the white kids life
>brits arguing to kill another white baby

a situation as old as time itself
>>
>>131836298
Refusing reasonable care is killing. If a mother refuses to feed her baby, the baby isn't "killed" by nature, it's killed by the mother. If the hospital refuses the child care, the hospital is killing the child.

You may believe the killing is justified, but it is a killing.
>>
>>131825031
reminder that there were zero downies born in Finland in 2016 and that 99% of tards are aborted
>>
File: why.jpg (26KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
26KB, 940x627px
>>131836679
>baby is braindead and cannot suffer
>but you shouldn't kill it
Pic related. If the baby can't suffer what possible reason is there not to kill it?

>if the state is saying they must treat someone they do not wish to
Who do you think applied for permission to turn off life support in the first place you fucking idiot? If the courts ordered that the parents were allowed to keep babby on life support indefinitely then the doctors would indeed be forced to care for the babby.

But the courts didn't order that because babby's rights are NOT infinite. Not even his right to life.

>The state has no business in funding it
Then the baby would have died a long time ago already. So much for this right to life you're trumpeting, faggot.

>If the parents wish to not kill their child
The parents don't own this child. They have no special rights in this matter.

Also
>If the parents wish to not kill their child, then the state should be able to do so
"I know you want to execute him for triple homicide and raping babies but I don't want you to so you can't."
t. parent of every death row inmate

Your arguments are fucking insane, yes.

>And the people have civil liberties that the state should not legislate against.
None of which are unlimited.

>not a right to decide if a parent's decision is not the right one.
"I want to rape my child and it's my decision so you can't say it's not the right one."
You fucking idiot.
>>
>>131836962
>literally at no cost to you
The second he returns to Britain the NHS will have to keep paying for his life support.

Actually, I think the parents should be able to take the baby to America, treat him, and then watch as the customs officials gas their baby the second they return to the UK.
>>
>>131836962
True, and it happens in every field of medicine. They certainly are anecdotal, but trying something else might open up to unexpected possibilities. Doctors are tied to hospital policies, some even believe that they're always correct no matter what, even though they've never tried alternatives and they give the ultimatum every time similar situations happen.
>>
File: tumblr_o45083479P1r2qvjxo1_500.jpg (132KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o45083479P1r2qvjxo1_500.jpg
132KB, 425x600px
too fucking right they should switch the damn machine off, stop wasting my cunting taxpayer money on your breathing rack of pork ribs you set of waste cadets

why don't you use your own money raised for you by guilliable arse-sniffing cretins and transfer your waste of oxygen to aprivate hospital and then ship the cunt second class to the bottom of the fucking ocean where it'll finally be useful as fish food
>>
>>131837084
It's going to die anyway you retard. "As he is in the terminal stages of his illness a High Court judge agreed it would be “futile” and “not in Charlie’s best interests” to undergo nucleoside treatment."
>>
File: what.gif (380KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
380KB, 250x150px
>>131820522
Why you reopen this shit again
This shit is being discussed over and over
Are you a fucking shill??
Previous threads
Sage and close this shit
Any mod awake?
>>
File: Heart.jpg (163KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Heart.jpg
163KB, 768x960px
>>131837128
>>131837281

No they aren't, they want to NHS to give him all his care when he returns to the UK. Their money only covers the treatment in the USA, who do you think is going to look after him 24 hours a day in the UK? They can't pay for it.

I know the USA needs money to support your ghettos but this is getting out of hand lads.
>>
>>131837467
hi achmed
>>
>>131828927
You sound extremely jewish
>>
The parents should rent a van of peace.
>>
File: 1439893740474s.jpg (3KB, 125x107px) Image search: [Google]
1439893740474s.jpg
3KB, 125x107px
>>131837294
>what possible reason is there not to kill it?

you need a reason to legally prevent someone from doing something, not the other way around
>>
>>131836298
>dumbass with a gadsen flag arguing for the government to overrule the parents when it comes to what's the best treatment for their own kids
You should know that those kind of experiments are the things that allow breakthrough discoveries that may help to find better treatments for those conditions.

You're defending pulling the plug, yet you think something that might improve the kid's life paid by the parents' own pockets is inhumane. They're losing a great People's Commissar in you.

Like someone else said, i'll shoot your empty head, I didn't kill you, the bleeding did.
>>
>>131837468
You're going to die anyway. I guess we should just let the Government decide if you're worth any publicly funded services that you've spent your whole life paying into so that there's enough to give welfare to more immigrants.
>>
>>131836962
>You stopping* people trying to give
>>
>>131837539
Shut up goyim and give me his stem cells.
>>
>>131820522
These parents are stupid and fuck your feelings. Brain damaged babies need to be disposed of.
>>
>>131820522
States have been killing people since forever.
>>
>>131837600

The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>131837600
>you need a reason to legally prevent someone from doing something
Cost to taxpayers.
>>
>>131836436
Well monkey, using resources on the living in my opinion is more important than wasting loads of money that by the way aren't from them.
>>131836962
You don't recover from Brain Death, It means total brain malfunction, As you may know doctors are humans and can be wrong that means that people that have recovered are not brain dead, I am against wasting resources on a fucking corpse, someone alive might need it.
>>131836430
That is not life, please don't talk about shit you know nothing about.
Brain death is death full stop. No matter how much water, food and ventilation you give it means death. As in your little exception, its not an exception its doctors missing a beat.
>>
fuck europe
>>
There's some tiny chance of that baby having some sort of life. It's probably infinitesimal but there is nothing wrong with making some sort of long shot if you have the money.
>>
>>131837467

Communists like you really aren't human. You prove this daily.
>>
>>131837685
>private funding
>>
>>131825714
What mental gymnastics is this?

People voluntarily donated money for the child. The government is murdering the child.
>>
>>131837474
>>131749805
>>131767677
>>
>>131837600
well it would be extremely inhumane though.
>>
>>131835835
Not all microcephaly is created equal. Look up "Gwen Hartley" and see how bad things can get.
>>
>>131837863

It's the fucking Hues.

Spain you should never have let Portugal near them.
>>
>>131837815
Only covers the cost of treatment, not the subsequent months of care that will be needed before he dies, which will be carried out in the UK.

And that's if the treatment is successful.
>>
>>131828927
>We do evil things to some people, so why are you objecting to it being done to other people?
>>
>>131826395
The government doesn't own the child's body, you fucking dumb piece of shit. Do you not understand what sort of precedent this would set? Are you really that fucking retarded?
>>
>>131820522
>pretend to convert baby to islam
>claim the courts are being islamaphobic
>by the laws of leftism they must make sure the baby survives at all cost
>angela merkel pays for the flight ticket to america out of her own pocket
>college students around the us and europe are hashtagging their support
>doctor tries experimental cure
>it doesn't work because doctor is indian and doesn't realize cow urine isn't magic
>>
>>131820522
White privilege at it again. If this was a muz baby, the state would pay it themselves, sans crowdfunding.

Fuck. This triggers me.
>>
>>131824645
I was pissed off when I read the OP, but ya you're probably right. It probably is just some Jew doctor trying to scam the parents for a shitload of money by offering them some bullshit treatment.
>>
>>131838009
>we should never turn off life support for anyone
Okay moneybags, what's your card number and CCV?
>>
>>131837818

The money they have pays for one treatment in the USA.

The NHS pays for decades of 24 hour care when he returns.

Okay, are you following me, can you do simple mathematics?
>>
>>131836430
>People recover from brain death
No. If you read the article, they say he had no chance of recovery, not that he was braindead. There's a difference between being in a vegetative state and being braindead.
>>
>>131820522
This is the point where if you are a father, you kill everyone standing in your way.
>>
File: 1491278224115.gif (2MB, 429x338px) Image search: [Google]
1491278224115.gif
2MB, 429x338px
>>131830906
>No that's not logical at all
It's entirely logical to end someone's life who is just going to die anyways. Why prolong it?
Just hop in the oven and get it over with already.
>>
>>131820522
>where parents need to fight just so they can treat their child with their own money
And lose.

You know, I used to make fun of these "the state owns you" people, but in some cases the state really does own you and decide whether you live or die.
>>
>>131837526
truly epic argument bro, upvoted and reddit golded, thank you for your introspection
>>131837813
>communist
where did you dredge that conclusion from you tragic waste of resources
the story goes as follows

1. cunts want to abuse the system to fill a used crip packet made of flesh alive on millions of taxpayer money
2. as a taxpayer i'd prefer my money not being wasted, it's unfortunate i have to pay it in the first place
3. old people's life support is shut off daily because they are brain dead, much like this kid. if they want to keep it alive they can do it themselves

why don't you use all that fucking maple syrup you've got to keep your stupid trap shut for once, eh?
>>
File: bolsonaropequ.png (59KB, 202x246px) Image search: [Google]
bolsonaropequ.png
59KB, 202x246px
>>131837474
>>131837863
you're free to fuck off to a kekistani thread, this subject is interesting and 100% politics oriented
>>
>>131837695
The example linked had 4 different doctors declare brain death. If it's so difficult to determine brain death that literally 4 doctors can overlook that the brain was actually alive, this means true brain death is virtually indistinguishable from imitation brain death. Therefore brain death is a meaningless category.
>>
>>131824645
You realize there was a time when we didn't perform heart transplants and kidney transplants because they weren't experimented yet?

Fucking idiot, bong. COSTLY experiments are usually refined and cheapened with time. That is the whole fucking point of trying. We might have found a cure for something with this.

Idiot bong. Truly idiot bong.
>>
>>131838246
You're just going to die. It's therefore totally justified to kill you. After all, you're eating food that could be going to more useful people. If your logic holds.
>>
File: vatican.gif (7KB, 324x216px) Image search: [Google]
vatican.gif
7KB, 324x216px
And this is why euthanasia is a disgrace.
>>
>>131838078
You shouldn't be mad that the baby will die. 99% chance that's what happens anyway.

But you should be mad that these parents don't have the right to have their own child treated by the doctor they want. And you should be mad that the state gets to decide whether the plug is pulled.
>>
>>131838007
After this kind ordeal, I doubt the parents would ever put their kid in a NHS hospital ever again. Maybe they'd even seek asylum in the US or some shit claiming the british government wants to kill their kid.
>>
>>131838297

You know, if you put as much energy into developing your nation as you did into shitposting maybe one day your country wouldn't be such an embarrassment.
>>
>>131833853
So in your mind we should allow a literal vegetable to continue on and live an entire life as a money sponge just because feelings? Wew lad
>>
>>131820522
probably embarrassment over NHS shitty healthcare system, "if we cant fix it, nobody else is allowed too"
>>
>>131836721
>Bong can't into logic
The government is preventing them from spending their own money for the treatment on the grounds that it will then have to pay taxpayer money on a vegetative child. This is immoral because the government chose that they would pay for vegetative children when they instituted state healthcare. If they didn't want to anymore, they could within their rights amend the law to stop socializing medicine for the vegetative. They cannot within their rights, however, prevent an independant party from acting on their own liberty and of their own finances because of the GOVERNMENT'S FAILURE TO PLAN.
>>
>>131820522
fucking Britain, you allahu akhbar mohammed worshipping, grey weather constantly or 4 days over 30 degreeing, tesco meat glued together from horse eating, multicultural loving, cramped in disease cultivating, fucking muslim in charge of your capital what the fuck, part and parcel lets all get blown up terrorist encouraging, neighbours and home and away loving, fucked up teeth can opening, synthetic weed devouring, cockney accented fetal alcohol syndrome suffering, shitskin enabling, pasty as fuck blood sausage eating, our life is so shit we dedicate it to following a game for faggots, low employment prospect, high chance of misery bumbling apologetic pieces of fucking shit.

Thanks for sending the convict bros here years ago, fucking hilarious seeing how many poms try to get in here every year, fuckers bailing on visas, every pomgolian """"woman"""" literally wants to marry for citizenship fucking love it.

Your country is a crumbling shell of what once was a great superpower, civil war on the streets by 2019, calling it.
>>
I support this. Imagine being braindead or severely brain damaged and your family flew you around the world to keep you from finally dying.
I've made it clear to my friends and family that I want to die if anything like that happens.
>>
>>131838585
>I doubt the parents would ever put their kid in a NHS hospital ever again.
THEY
DON'T
HAVE
THE
MONEY
NOT
TO.

THAT'S
THE
PROBLEM.

>seek asylum in the US
kek, our system would have killed their kid long ago
>>
File: theresa-may-dhimmi.jpg (47KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
theresa-may-dhimmi.jpg
47KB, 900x600px
>>131838587
>discussing a political subject is now shitposting
This shit isn't even about UK but about the limits of government vs how far parents can go with their kid.
Also don't cast stones Nigel, we're all seeing your PM breaking records of deepthroating muslim cock
>>
>>131827448
Better dead than a braindead vegetable that is only technically alive because your heart is still beating.
>>
>>131837606
Do you know what terminal stages means? They are saying the baby suffering and is going to die soon, how does trying to move him to America to attempt a surgery which obviously won't work sound like a good idea to you?
>>
File: 1429657804597.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1429657804597.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>131838481
The same can be said about you, buddy.
And that's the ironic thing about government officials: they decide who to kill on a whim, regardless of whether the dosh comes from my pocket or the person who is trying to have the treatments done.
>>
>>131838732
>on the grounds that it will then have to pay taxpayer money on a vegetative child
Wrong.

Read before posting.

That's how a lot of people in this thread are justifying it, but not how the court did.
>>
>>131838587
Relax moe, you conquered a kingdom you did not build it.
>>
You shitposters that are saying the baby was going to die anyway, you guys know that if it was muzzie baby, the state would have rolled out the red carpet and funded for the research and treatment itself, whilst pushing some bullshit propagandic "WE STAND UNITED" slogan to it. But it's totally ok for the white bong baby to die.
>>
>>131820522
>Die with dignity
Astounding new-speak, I think the kikes will purposely use that phrase if they ever reach their dream of killing off whites by trowing them in vats of boiling shit like they fantasize abut in their talmud. "Just shooting the goys? They should die with dignity by getting lowered in vats of boiling shit".
>>
>>131838832
Unfortunately no.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahi_McMath_case
Prepare to get mad. Her mom is a real piece of shit too.
Basic gestalt:
>Get surgery to deal with sleep apnea and get your tonsils remove because you're an Amerifat stereotype
>Not supposed to eat until your stitches heal
>Family brings you burgers and other food
>Stitches break
>Family dilly dalies about getting paramedics
>Brain dies
>Mother uses the body as a donation generator and hires retarded quacks to lie about your condition
>>
>>131838832
so what you're saying is the taxpayer should fork overmillions of pounds for treatment on an already overstretched system?

epic
>>
>>131820522
>rare genetic condition
>brain damage
sorry to say that nothing of value was lost
>>
>>131838939
I was responding to the less stupid bong's argument, jewbong. The court's (((justification))) is an obvious attempt to hide the argument he was making under a veil of a false sense of futility
>>
>>131838996
fucking this, cunts also complaining about taxpayers money, happy to let in Achmed and his fifteen fucking family members yet don't give a WHITE baby a chance at life, even if it is a small one.

BRITAIN IS A TAQIYA ISLAMIC STATE
>>
>>131837294
>Pic related. If the baby can't suffer what possible reason is there not to kill it?
NOT THE STATE'S BABY, NOT THE STATE's DECISION TO KILL THE BABY. GOD.

>Who do you think applied for permission to turn off life support in the first place you fucking idiot?
Again, I'm not in a socialist country, nor do I want to be. In a non-socialist country, if I can pay for that life support to stay on, and the hospital wishes to treat the child, it stays on. If that hospital doesn't wish to, then I take the child somewhere else, or purchase equipment for my own home if needs be.

>Then the baby would have died a long time ago already.
Okay then! I'm on board. Sign me up. Kill the baby. However, if you had your own money, you should be able to spend it on your own family, for their health.

>The parents don't own this child. They have no special rights in this matter.
wat. Parents have rights over their child.

>t. parent of every death row inmate
Obvious strawman. Once circumstance is the states vs parents right to make health decisions for their child, the other is an adult taking an action that forfeits their right to life. Must I repeat the exact situation every sentence for you not to set up the false analogies?

>None of which are unlimited.
The point is just because the state has rights to legislate on some matters, does not mean they have the right to legislate on every matter, and especially not for life/death health decisions between parent and child. That was a poor argument to start with.

>"I want to rape my child and it's my decision so you can't say it's not the right one."
Keep pumping out those poor analogies.
>>
>>131838858
Well burger, that is where you are wrong, You are not technically alive, you are dead.
Let everyone here understand one thing, Being Brain dead is not being alive if your heart beats.
Your heart beating does not even mean you are alive (As it is haves its own cells that make the heart beat by itself).
>>
>>131838832
They raised £1.4 million, they had the money to take their kid for treatment in the us, they just weren't allowed to.
>>
>>131838116
>The NHS pays for decades of 24 hour care when he returns.
That's the problem with socialism. Now they're introducing death panels and eugenics to "maximize social utility." It's a brave new world.
>>
>>131839187
Read before posting.

>>131839254
Then why did you say "the government is..." instead of "you are..."

>the court's justification is LIES
I doubt it. I think instead you are trying to ignore it because it's a hard target and you're not good at debate.
>>
>>131838523
I would be mad if the baby actually had a shot at living, and actually living and not being a braindead vegetable who will spend it's entire "life" hooked up to machines in a hospital bed.

But, the baby has no shot at living, it's braindead and it's disease cannot be cured, if the doctor isn't scamming the parents and the experimental treatment works then it would just be a braindead vegetable on life support.

And that's why the british government refused to let the parents seek the treatment, because there is literally nothing to be gained from it, even if the treatment wasn't a scam and kept the kid alive because it would just be a vegetable on life support until it died. If there was a chance of it working the british government would have let them go, so I don't really care.
>>
>>131839340
>NOT THE STATE'S BABY, NOT THE STATE's DECISION TO KILL THE BABY. GOD.
States have a sovereign right to legislate.

>BUT IN AMERICA WE WOULD DO IT THIS WAY
Wow, I couldn't possibly care less.

You are why the entire world hates us. Brits have their own system and if you're not prepared to discuss within that system why did you even open your mouth?
>>
>>131820522
Cool. We should do this with more potatoes, and old people.
>>
>>131839383
You fucking idiot, this has been covered.

THAT'S NOT ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR THE SUBSEQUENT MONTHS OF LIFE SUPPORT AND CARE REQUIRED UNTIL THE BABY DIES, THAT WILL BE CARRIED OUT IN THE UK UNDER THE NHS.

AND THAT'S IF THE TREATMENT IS SUCCESSFUL.
>>
>>131820522
one more redpilled couple.

>the government does not want white babies
>the government can take your children from you with or without your consent
>there is nothing you can do to stop them alone
>>
File: thought_crime.jpg (288KB, 865x992px) Image search: [Google]
thought_crime.jpg
288KB, 865x992px
>>131826395
>Brit talking about cucked nations
Come on now Nigel
>>
>>131839865
come off it clinton
>>
>>131839276
Bongs also hate it when the Welsh speak their language in Wales, but say nothing about Pakis speaking Urdu in England.
>>
>>131820522
>Anyone think the British will protest this?
Naaaaahh, just keep a stiff upper lip.
>>
>>131839394

Why though, he's brain dead? What is the point keeping his body functioning?
>>
>>131840472
Muh feelings
>>
>>131839865

M8 have you seen this thread? It's full of septics wanting to spend millions to keep a vegetable afloat.

No wonder America has the highest level of autism per capita.
>>
>>131839187

M8 he agrees with us.

Just let the poor kid die in peace.
>>
>>131840603
Its not even a Vegetable, A Vegetable has some Brain Damage and some brain functions intact.
This is full on Brain Death.
>>
>>131840772
Stop playing their game, The kid is already dead, he died long ago and these people want to waste time and resources on a corpse
>>
it's immoral to keep that kid """alive""", let alone on anyone's tax dollars
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.