[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Burgers of /pol/, are you rednecks or do you have a redneck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 27

File: RedneckHuntingLodge.jpg (222KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
RedneckHuntingLodge.jpg
222KB, 600x450px
If you are, share some stories and describe your families. It's awesome being liberals most hated group on Earth and living among other nigger haters who couldn't give a fuck less about political correctness.

Rundown on my family
>mom has 8 brothers and sisters
>live in rural area with close proximity to them all in small town
>our house has cars out back and car parts everywhere
>confederate flag on my shed that I build stuff and make beer in
>Trump signs all over where I live
>family drinks moonshine at family parties
>when my grandfather was alive it wouldn't be weird for him to make everyone laugh by going on racist rants and talking about how great segregation was
>family owns a local bar built by my granddads bare hands
>even the ones who claim they aren't racist in my family love to joke about niggers
>ride ATV's and dirtbikes in the massive land behind me
>climb mountains every week for exercise
>everyone in my family owns multiple cars and trucks
>everyone owns guns and most guys in my family have military service
>have lots of cousins that are unironically pretty hot

Explain your redneck family.
>>
>>131820456
No rednecks on /pol/, well that's disappointing
>>
>>131820456
Ohh im full blown REDNECK. I have a stil producing "fuel".
>>
The 5 sisters of my grandpa, who went to the states in the 30s have all family there. Their grandchildren are somehow rednecks, but they live in Pennsylvania. Is that still considered as Rednecks? They look alot like em.
>>
>>131821584
>I have a stil producing "fuel"

Lmao how do you make it man? I bet people around here make their own fuel, just have no clue how you would do that
>>
Inderstasring

The hate redneck get and all the lies spouted about them made me only love them

Whatever Kikes say , do the opposite

Rednecks are the best merisharts
>>
>>131821901
Sugar, yeast, and nutrients. REDNECK racing fuel. 2 fights per pint.
>>
>>131820456
Imagine my shock, another datamining thread.
sage
>>
>>131821871
>Their grandchildren are somehow rednecks, but they live in Pennsylvania.

Yes, certainly. Not only the South is redneck. The South is the cultural home of rednecks and most rednecks whether you're from rural Oregon or rural Maine have some sort of spiritual connection to the South because they will listen to the music, share the same opinions, and enjoy the same sports and culture generally that come out of the South.

But all of the U.S. has always had a 'frontier' mentality. That's why those who descended from cowboys in the Wild West have very similar opinions to those who lived in the agricultural South, but we don't think anything like the city liberals. In rural Pennsylvania there's plenty of working class whites (reason it went to Trump) who live in small towns with manufacturing and stuff. I see tons of confederate flags in rural Penn.

I'm a native to Alabama but have lived in rural New Hampshire and although there's slight differences we're all very similar
>>
>>131820456

On my father's side, to some degree. Southern, dozens of distant cousins, all from Alabama/Georgia. That being said, they've managed to rise above redneckery to some level of Middle Class respectability. Don't have near as strong accents, live in nice houses, intermarried with Catholics.
>>
>>131822185
>some NSA/CIA agent really cares to come on a forum website to see what people live in rural areas and like to hunt and fish

Yeah ok man...Or you could just be paranoid and y'know, it's just a topic of discussion. Tinfoil retard get the fuck out
>>
>>131822396
They live in a small town with a bunch of Amish, but theyre not amish themselves. Do Rednecks like the Amish?
>>
>>131820456
I'm not personally a red neck but I know a lot and have some in my extended family. Mostly good people that are a little too degenerate at times.
>>
>>131821915
>The hate redneck get and all the lies spouted about them made me only love them
Yes sir our culture is depised in the U.S. You know how foreigners usually say white Americans don't have culture?? That's because it's redneck culture, and we've have great culture, but liberals in the U.S. try to hide it because they hate it so much. So foreigners only see Broadway and Hollywood as American culture when in reality, it;s not the case at all.
>Whatever Kikes say , do the opposite
Precisely brother
>Rednecks are the best merisharts
We're the real americans
>>
>>131821871
Rednecks are everywhere. Not just the south, however the south probably has its own little defined redneck culture compared to those in Penn
>>
>>131822501
>That being said, they've managed to rise above redneckery to some level of Middle Class respectability.

Is that a good thing though? One of my aunts and my uncle live in a nice suburb and aren't like the rest of our family, they lived in the city too. They seem to be very bored people with no friends and no fun. I don't see how wasting your life trying to conform to some fancy 'normal' lifestyle because people say that growing up a 'redneck' means you're somehow inferior
>>
>>131822663
Yeah they're really cool. They are the last Americans that truly live off the land and live like the Puritans and colonists did. They're awesome but I think they're lifestyle is too restricted. They're EXTREMELY conservative, but that's a good thing honestly. They hate degeneracy more than anyone in Western society
>>
>>131822501
>Don't have near as strong accents
Makes me want to vocaroo my accent
>>
>>131822068
Kek right on man, I thought you meant you made some sort of fuel for a car or atv or something
>>
There are rednecks in Kagoshima, too. We like our beer, steak, and junky cars. Also, we are mostly farmers.
I don't think we are racist, but maybe we don't need to be.
>>
>>131820456
>liberals most hated group
liberals hate anything based.
>>
File: IMG_6858.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6858.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>131823371
Whachu want? Whachu need?

Yeah, we golf. What's it to ya?
>>
File: home.jpg (64KB, 671x335px) Image search: [Google]
home.jpg
64KB, 671x335px
>>131823284
Sounds comfy. Guess all people at countrysides and in the villages are more relaxed and conservative. I live in a small village, too. We only have 2 pubs and a church here. No liberals, no foreigners.
>>
From Massachusetts. No rednecks here (besides dumbasses who adopt the culture on their own after seeing it on TV).
>>
>>131823700
Jesus man that thing is redneck
>>
>>131823745
That looks really nice man, looks almost like an Appalachian town, secluded in those hills there. I would love to live there
>>
>>131823940
What about in Western Mass?
>>
Syracuse, NY is the redneck capital of upstate NY. confederate flags on pickups and all. kinda weird really.
>>
>>131820456
When I picked my wife up for our first date, her parents had a confederate flag and picture of Toby Keith on the wall in the kitchen.

Most of my family could shoot and clean a gun before we could read.
>>
>>131821871
Pennsylvania has Pittsburgh in the west, Philadelphia in the east, and Kentucky in the middle.
>>
>>131823745
I'll never leave it. It's by far the best place to be. Being country is the most satisfying life I can imagine. I've travelled around pretty good too in my time. Still nothing else compares. We also have great music. If you're into the style, it's everywhere. Just hanging out in a field at a bonfire drinking shine and beer and playing music and singing loud.

https://youtu.be/vltkORbN7Kg
>>
>>131824474
hot damn got any cute sisters?
>>
Sounded good up to military service

Are rednecks truly raterded?
>>
>>131824217
It works too
>>
>>131823116

In some regards, I guess. More money, and a continued connection to our roots, albeit in a somewhat more refined manner. My Dad's side is still hard-working, within the region, and connected to one another. Just in better clothes, better cars, and quieter reunions.

That being said, while I'm only half-southern, I've lived in it most of my life, and I have nothing really but love for it. I'd be happy to find a redneck chick and scurry off to the country later on in my life. I don't mind being among Rednecks, so long as they have their shit together.

>>131823320

I've lived in region since I was six, and haven't gotten much more than a mild inflection on some words, and some southern slang interjected throughout.
>>
>>131824557
Yes, but she live in Saint Louis, now . Total disappointment to her mother. Has a pussy boyfriend. Day drinks.
>>
>>131820456
>be like 15
>go to my redneck uncles for the weekend
>hanging out in his hottub
>he sees a deer across the hollar
>reaches for his gun, doesn't even get out of the hot tub
>killshot.exe
>"we'll go get that later"
>cracks another beer

God bless America
>>
>>131820456
I live in an RV in the suburbs.
>>
>>131820456
Same case here......grandpa would get drunk and sing racist songs....he lived in a broken down trailer in the backyard ..no young female was allowed to enter.the trailer alone ,when grandpa was inside
>>
>>131824640
>I've lived in region since I was six, and haven't gotten much more than a mild inflection on some words, and some southern slang interjected throughout.

That's a good thing, especially if job searching in bigger cities. My accent is pretty damn bad. If I go to Chicago or something everyone I interact with ask what part of the south I'm from. Accent gets worse if drinking or around a bunch of other people with heavy accents
>>
>>131820456
Somewhat. Albeit more Appalachian hillbilly/backwoodsman to be more exact. Don't know much of the taxonomy of what defines what. But dads from western Pennsylvania and my ma is a city girl whose definition of roughing it is s bad parking spot at the mall.

Anyways used to go visit my cousins out there every summer. One cousin is in the military and the other one is former MP who had to leave due to a nasty knee injury. MP cousin is cool. Does /ck/ tier homebrew. Been trying to get into doing vape juice but its hard. He has potential, but the vape juice taxes by him are ridiculous.
>>
>>131824570
Whatever your opinion is on it, we do it because we like serving under the flag of our country and rural Americans and Southerners live in an honor culture where military service is to be respected.

We don't all need to agree with the agenda of our government to want to maintain a warrior culture. The South is 60% of the U.S. military, this is why we would destroy liberals in a civil war
>>
>>131825183
My grandfather was awesome. Was drunk all the time, was always doing something funny as hell. I have fond memories of my mom covering my ears when he started talking about niggers
>>
>>131824640
>That being said, while I'm only half-southern, I've lived in it most of my life, and I have nothing really but love for it. I'd be happy to find a redneck chick and scurry off to the country later on in my life. I don't mind being among Rednecks, so long as they have their shit together.

Makes a lot of sense and is respectable
>>
>grew up in a trailer-house parked in Grandpa's pasture
>our trash, junk cars, etc. were pushed in the gully behind the trailer
>could shoot a .22 before I was in 1st grade
>>
My Father & uncle were raised on a farm, me too for that matter. My Grandfather had a 6th grade education. The man had saved a million dollars in his lifetime. My father went on to be a very successful businessman, now retired. Said uncle was a bad-ass federal agent, now deceased. My sister is a doctor, me? I'm doing alright. Crappy 30+ year job which I make a damn good salary. Not bad for "rednecks".
>>
>>131820456
Bump
>>
>>131826223
Sounds comfy
>>
>>131820456
>>131820456
Try to make sure your family stays sober and encourage sobriety throughout your family(stay away from drugs). Encourage some scientific studies and have your family study some science online and keep your genes healthy and sustainable. Convert the local building your family has (the "bar"(gross)) into a community league building, restaurant, or even a scientific research facility. It sounds like you should definitely start farming. These actions I have described will help your family sustain themselves and live better lives.
Remember to know and obey the law as much as possible to protect societies rights.
>>
>>131824570
They spell better than you, retard.
>>
My wife has 2 step fathers. Her half sister lives My wife's first stepdad. Wife went to spend a week with her sister. Stepdad spends week telling her, that my letting her be a housewife was being controlling. She could get a job and move in with them. She calls me up day 4 and tells me all this. Ask me to come get her. Step dad is too buggy.

I drive 12 hours and knocked his ass out. He calls my wife's mom like a bitch. Now my in-laws celebrates my badassness.
>>
>>131826900
But none of that sounds fun though, man. Also the bars been in the family for so long and my grandfather made that with his bare hands, now way I could change it to some boring thing
>>
>>131822884
If it ain't Bluegrass or Classic Country, then it's Crap.
>>
>>131822501
Catholics ?!!
>>
>>131823700
>cooler for the worm
Stealing that idea.
>>
File: new_bike.jpg (699KB, 898x897px) Image search: [Google]
new_bike.jpg
699KB, 898x897px
>>131820456
what up dirtbro. Check my new bike.
>>
>>131827329
Damn right about that man, Hank Williams, David Allen Coe, Waylen Jennings. Fuck Nu-Country
>>
>>131827510
Damn thats beautiful bro, love that color, how much did that cost?
>>
>>131827475
Kek underrated
>>
>>131827491
Seems to work good.

Remember to throw away the first bit
>>
I left my family and friends in suburbia after realizing they wanted me to buy a 300K house with mortgage. Now I live in a doublewide on a 7 acre hobby farm. I commute a hour to wagecuck job. Literally had 4 hour diversity seminar last week. I love my new life and dont miss any of the normies I left behind. Rural American communities are amazing and the true home of any /pol/ack. People are openly, unironically redpilled out here
>>
File: youregoingback.png (157KB, 480x243px) Image search: [Google]
youregoingback.png
157KB, 480x243px
>>131826900

that's funny, i don't remember OP asking for 100% irrelevant leaf advice
>>
>>131827997
Will do. Weather is nice enough and I've got the itch to do another run. Think I might get fancy and do a bourbon, for science of course.
>>
>>131827902
8,700 bucks.
2017 KTM 300 XC-W. I even got it street legal using South Dakotas broken registration system. 50 bucks and i got a plate, a street title, and registration. The best part is, I live in New Jersey, where anything fun (including dirt bikes) is fucking banned.
>>
>>131828337
>>131820456

He said explain your redneck family so I was making a comparison to his, I hear pretty unsustainable things about his family so I'm trying to help. You can learn from different people. I also see a house in OP's pic that looks like it should be cleaner and could be better organized. Honestly man I don't see a reason for that picture other than supporting Trump but your picture is still a strange visualization. I think people are better off seeing a picture of something real and unedited such as the OPs picture could be.
Canada is an clean and sustainable place other than some scenario handling, I relatively approve of some or many parts of Canada.
>>
>>131823284
Rednecks are mostly low IQ, degenerate and live in filthy places. Hillbillies are the true patricians of rural America:

>actual culture
>infinitely better music
>eat actual food
>produce better booze
>conservationist
>superior terrain that legitimately scares off most types of non-whites
>high IQ, polite civic libertarians
>ball sports are considered nog tier, while wrestling, weight lifting and swimming are common
>slowly preparing takeover of the US and bringing justice to the revenuer
>hillbillies proven on a genetic level to have larger benis than any ethnicity the world over, much larger than rednecks

Can redlets even compete?
>>
File: 1484314689735.jpg (38KB, 567x523px) Image search: [Google]
1484314689735.jpg
38KB, 567x523px
>>131832759
Pretty shocking footage
>>
>>131832759
What was that guy expecting to happen, can he not into electricity ?
>>
File: chimp-with-ak.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chimp-with-ak.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>131836151
dude went ape shit
>>
>>131836392
but there was more pcp at the top of the pole. he swears!
>>
>>131824528
Ha ha ... I always heard that political consultants called it Northern Alabama.
>>
>>131827475

My aunt married a Polish-American. My Uncle has respect, though. Mainly because he was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force.

Aunt converted, and four of my cousins are Catholic and gigging right along.
>>
>>131825038
this gave me a chuckle
>>
>>131837090
with that flag you must have some redneck stories
>>
>>131832759
BTFO
>>
File: lanamerica.jpg (340KB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
lanamerica.jpg
340KB, 2880x1800px
>>131820456
Not a redneck as I am first generation american
I'm the only Trump supporter in family
Thanksgiving was a big clusterfuck as they all kept saying shit 'how could you vote for a man who wants to deport all latinos'

I plan to move south one day and buy a bunch of guns
already got a tattoo that's part american flag
i declined my moms offer to get duel citizenship
i love america
i am a first generation redneck
>>
>>131827510
FUCK YOU AND YOUR 6 DAYS KTM MASTER RACE!
>>
File: 1461897666687.jpg (379KB, 1160x963px) Image search: [Google]
1461897666687.jpg
379KB, 1160x963px
>>131837390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0
>>
>>131837309
kekekekek
>>
>>131823940
Wrong. The hill towns are pure Appalachia.
>>
The hostility towards rural culture overall comes because jews are urban people and they have fear and loathing of anything outside the city.

American entertainment used to celebrate the frontier, cowboys, the little house on the prairie... but since jews run things now you will very rarely see a positive portrayal of rural or small town whites.

I doubt there has ever been a Hollywood production with a positive portrayal of Christianity or christians.
>>
>>131820456

I grew up in the rural south.

If that's what you're asking.

No real interesting stories, just depressing displays by white trash.
>>
>>131825758
Borderlanders have enthusiastically supported every war the nation has fought.
>>
File: Ave.jpg (59KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ave.jpg
59KB, 300x270px
>>131820456
Got kids the age of 6 driving full sized quads. Need them to know how to work them in case any of us get hurt mountain farming here in Northern Ca. hahahah
>>
File: 1486335404506.jpg (26KB, 480x316px) Image search: [Google]
1486335404506.jpg
26KB, 480x316px
>>131820456
My family is pretty damn redneck. Going camping with them tomorrow. We're gonna drink some beer and blow shit up. Happy 4th bros.
>>
>>131838151
This.
>>
>>131838504
>new england wannabe redneck reporting in
seriously, let's not have a civil war. we was MIT and sheeit.
>robots
>>
File: 1482861450340.jpg (130KB, 720x677px) Image search: [Google]
1482861450340.jpg
130KB, 720x677px
>>131823700
that bag looks heavy a/f.
You never walk the course do you?
Bubba in a cart passing around mason jars...
Invite me. Sound fun.
>>
File: 1496109814278.jpg (677KB, 1279x752px) Image search: [Google]
1496109814278.jpg
677KB, 1279x752px
>being a redneck
>>
>>131821871
here we call them Amish, germanbro
>>
i'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPjliwcbKFg
>>
File: p.jpg (35KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
35KB, 550x550px
>tfw born in Texas but parents are filthy no guns yankees

Friends dads had to teach me to hunt and shoot
>>
>>131839069
don't forget the Menonites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZLb33uCg
>>
>>131838869
I'm not a redneck, I'm an urban yankee with some scots Irish admixture. I respect the southern and hill man though. No more cousins war. If TBTB try to pull that shit we should string up every goddamn .1%er instead. And then crack a beer and divide the spoils.
>>
File: listening dixie.png (719KB, 669x640px) Image search: [Google]
listening dixie.png
719KB, 669x640px
>>
>>131839165
it's ok. i have yuppie boomer parents too. fuck them. keep being based anon.

>>131839282
if you can, buy a cabin in the woods and prep the shit out of it. that's my goal.
>>
>>131820456
Nope, I'm a Yankee. Still don't like niggers or most spics.
>>
>>131839069
WW1 and 2 should have been a harder sell.

No lucitania and hun baby skewering propaganda and I doubt we would have ruined the party for the Kaiser seeing as most of the army are kraut descendants.

Hitler imported his social science from Britain and America. All the eugenics concept was all Anglo. As was the cutting edge of mechanization and computing was all brought about by partnerships. It's shocking we allow our leadership to lead us into conflict with each other when if we ironed out our rough edges we could have brought about a true new world order of peace and prosperity and innovation.
>>
>>131838982
It's old and shitty. But it gets the job done. You can come but you gotta take it easy on the shine and pace yourself. 18 holes takes a while. Don't want you yacking off the 4th tee box
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>131832759
he looked bright
>>
>>131839461
Oh I get the rural pull more and more. Can only do this goddamn UN urban shit for so long.
>>
>>131820456
Looks comfy.
>>
I'm a true red blooded American RedNeck. I fuck my sister and dropped out of school in grade 9. USA
USA
USA
>>
>>131839619
lel gayfag

>>131839641
ever thought about getting a shit job just so you could live out in the boonies?
>>
>>131820456
>be califag
>right wing but still stuck in commiefornia
>most of my family are from places like georgia or Arkansas and some from florida
>great grandmother had alzheimer's
>took care of her here in san diego
>when she died people from around the country come in for funeral
>dont know why, she was mean as fuck
>we stay in Marriot hotel
>not great not bad. average
>Florida cousins show up in hole ridden jeans, wife beaters, and barefoot to the funeral
>cry loud as hell and yellin like a nigger in a church
>we stay at the hotel a few days after dealing with will and shit
>time to leave
>Flroida cousins dont want to leave
>best place theyve ever lived
>refused to leave
>Police had to come and physically remove them from the hotel room
>one of my cousins is still in jail for resisting arrest
>>
>>131836037
Insane clown posse fans vs. flatt & scruggs fans
>>
>>131839825
are you married?
>>
>>131821901
It's legal to make moonshine as long as you have a federal fuel production stamp. The stamp is free.
>>
>>131823551
Woah that's cool. Can you tell us more about Japanese redneck culture? Elaborate please
>>
>>131839813
I want to develop my career a bit more. I do dream of working remote down south some day.
>>
>>131839825
This sounds like a lampoons movie script.
>>
>>131820456
no rednecks just hillbillies.

Fun bunch, good music, lotsa guns.
>>
Grandfather runs a 9k acre ranch at about 6k feet elevation steep ass shit, couldnt really use it for much else than cattle. Land was homesteaded on my grandmothers side and my grandfathered married into it, moved to cali from oaklahoma during the dust bowl. plan on making a thread sometime in the future on his about it
bucked more hay ate more call balls and pissed more beer than you ever drank
>>
>>131823551
this

>>131839990
for a long time i dreamed of coding on a pristine beach or w/e, but now, i'm thinking more about working with my hands in the woods or something. i blame AWS. why does every employer demand 30+ yrs. of AWS experience?!?
>>
>>131839959
no not currently
>>
File: 13f.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>>131820456
>have lots of cousins that are unironically pretty hot
I know this feel all too well
>>
>>131839825
>selling out yer kin
despicable
>>
>>131840129
idk about that. just immensly embarrasing
>>
>>131840301
k, you have to stay in cali
>>
>>131840311
who did i sell out? the hotel called the police
>>
>>131839961

pretty sure you can make it just not sell it, not sure about the stamp, maybe for distilling which can be explosive?
>>
Not a redneck, but am a hick from south Indiana. We define the difference as a hick is someone who is outdoorsy and tends to like things that city fuckers hate like hunting, fishing, and just overall not being an enmasculated pussy, but we can actually hold down jobs and aren't degenerate white trash. We consider rednecks and white trash the same here, I'm sure down south when they say "redneck" they mean more like we mean "hick" though.
>>
My grandmother was one of 12 daughters, all of whom I do not know. My grandmother tells me they are mountain hillbillies in central Maine, you know, the part of Maine that has zero lights on maps and zero people for miles. My grandmother her son (my dad) decided they didn't want to live like them, it was awkward at the few family gatherings I went to everything they owned seemed like a decade old knockoff of things, they had a knockoff version of an Atari that played a weird knockoff of GTA. To this day I still don't know what those two things were called or where they got them.

Later on, my grandmother told me half of them were former KKK and skinheads but got bored. Most of them live in the same area and I think they have their own community there now.
>>
>>131840387
why? i have 5 guns, vote republican every chance i get and hate gays. i guarentee you id fit in better in a place like montana more so than some neet on the internet who never leave saying "we're full"
>>
>>131820456
cousins are sort of redneck, but only in that they talk like hicks and like hunting. they have relatively white collar lifestyles besides that.

my rents are liberal as fuck, no guns in the household growing up, consistent Democrat voters. but despite not wanting guns in the house, all of our neighbors were either cops or rednecks who were armed to the teeth, and they liked it that way and were friends with them. dad always said he felt safe having close neighbors with lots of guns.
>>
>>131839961
>>131840424
did you know you can buy a still as a kitchen appliance?
>>
>>131840519
we're full
>>
File: 1405621392412.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1405621392412.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>131823745
>you'll never live in a small comfy german town made up of only white german traditional qts

it was my dream, even though im not of german heritage i always believe i was born in the wrong place... why this country of all places, at least had i been born in africa i would be a stupid nigger and wouldnt care about this shit
>>
>>131840465
Here in Kentucky the dilleniatieon is red neck or hick vs white trash

The former are the good ole boys while the later trash are meth heads
>>
>>131820456
Best advice I've ever gotten from redneck family:

>never trust a woman named Misty

Now quietly think about every Misty you know.
>>
>>131841213
What the fuck. I know two. Yes it's bad.
>>
>>131841085
meth heads are degenerates
>>
My cousin is 2 months pregnant with our 4th kid
YEE HAW
MURICA
>>
I'm not a redneck but I have a few cousins I'd plow like a field man we've all been there
>>
>>131841213
>good friend of mine who died's mother who also had a husband die and went full mid life crisis whore mode after these two things happened

mother of God you're right.
>>
>>131840723
move to bariloche perhaps?
>>
>>131841386
>achmed tier
>>
>>131837390
You're ours pablito fuck your old country. Just don't be a libby faggit and we're cool.
>>
>>131841713
It's my god given RIGHT to impregnante my big butt cousin you cuck
>>
>>131820456
How would you feel if one of your hot female relatives wanted to marry a foreigner?

t. a foreigner dating a chick from Alabama
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (73KB, 794x453px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
73KB, 794x453px
>>131841718
As a kid, i would constantly get shit from my family when i visited mexico. always got told i was 'too american'. like no shit, i only lived only in usa. american music. american tv. american education. and you wonder why i'm not mexican?
>>
>>131827654
This guy gets it.
Up against the wall, redneck mother.
Mothers who have raised their sons so well.
He's 54 and drinkin in a honkeytonk
Just kickin hippies' asses and raisin hell.
>>
>>131841386
>>131841449

You guys know how it is. Glad to see some fellow evolved humans here. I've never fucked one of my cousins and I don't think any of my male ones have fucked any of the females like I want to, but I sure do get touchy with them sometimes

Also, would be a lie if I said I never hit on my sister. I do that to her all the time. Who gives a fuck honestly? This is America
>>
>>131820456
Is this you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhnAZFR1po
>>
File: 1496970033931s.jpg (6KB, 225x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496970033931s.jpg
6KB, 225x250px
my aunt on the redneck side of my family legit had a kid with her first cousin
>>
>>131841844
it's also your right to go for a helicopter ride. that's child abuse.
>>
>>131841862
>How would you feel if one of your hot female relatives wanted to marry a foreigner?

Wouldn't like it whatsoever. Can't imagine any of my uncles would accept that, but maybe if he was a nice fella they would accept it. I wouldn't let my sister date anyone outside the Deep South that I didn't know.

How does your girlfriends family feel about you dating her? Also it's nothing personal, I would just only accept my kin marrying those who are like us
>>
Cajun, often confused as redneck. Good catholic, 1 of 5 mom was 1 of 14 and grandpa was 1 of 22 that grew up on the family plantation. My son has to ask for a family tree before dating a girl, related to more than half the town.
>>
>>131830992
When you look at the taximony of things like sticking together with the family or owning a bar, these things are not for the community. They're mainly for the substainablity of fun and suffiencity.

Farming is not for everyone, nor is community centers. I'm a country person, mostly an Appalachian kinda guy and most of my communication with neighbors are "I'll rent you my buck goat for a case of shine" or "I'll give you a gallon of honey if you give me a gallon or two of berry preserves." Everything is about the trade and staying in the family. But you probably won't understand this because the family unit is notbas strong in Canada as it is for rednecks. Also, these things you recommended are possible, but they require a community effort no one is willing to admit they want to do.
>>
>>131841844
also, go to blockbuster and rent deliverance
>>
>>131842209
Believe it or not I have a buddy who has met that actor there. He works at a WalMart in Georgia. Don't know where but I always wanted to go there to see that fucker. My friend saw him and took a picture with him

I've never seen an inbred but I have heard stories of people fucking family members (not in my family but others).
>>
>>131839961
And you *promise to denature the alcohol with wood alcohol
>>
>>131842628
isn't that guy an actual banjo virtuoso, too?
>>
>>131841213
Very accurate
>>
>>131842381
Why would you want to personally 'know' the guy who's sliding his penis inside your sister or cousin or whatever? I really don't get that mentality.
>>
>>131820456
>From surburban NYC, no rednecks
I'm the closest thing the family has

>lots of guns
>hunt/fish
>trump signs

I have an advanced degree and wear nice suits, so not very redneck. For my area though I'm on the redneck spectrum
>>
File: Billy Redden.jpg (27KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Redden.jpg
27KB, 600x375px
>>131842209
Here he is man, Billy Redden is his name. Guy works at a WalMart somewhere in GA
>>
i'm just gonna leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCOQf12y3kw
>>
>>131842870
Apparently he is, when I searched him up I saw him with a lot of banjos in pictures. He's somewhere in Rabun County, Georgia. I might search up every walmart in that county and go searching for this guy when I get the chance to get a picture with him
>>
>>131842955
OP i applaud you for this epic thread.
>>
>>131842955
Cool, thanks for the pic. Yeah, I heard he works at WalMart in a youtube video about him.
>>
>Grew up listening to ICP and chugging 2 liters of cheap soda daily. Mountain Dew if Maw was feelin fancy on food stamps day
>Tortured cats in my basement like it was going out of style through grade school
>few years back I went huntin with my brother and "accidentally" shot him in the gut. He lived, at the hospital pappy said right in front of that Jewish doctor "That's the Aryan blood in em" and stood up out of his wheelchair to give a right hand salute. Funniest thing I ever did seen
>Last year when my cousin Darrell and my cousin Hailey got married(before you start calling us hillbillies they're second cousins, it's fine people) my aunt from out of state brought in her nigger man
>"Oh hell no!" I yelled, then took pappy's double barrel and chased that nigger "G'OWN GIT"
>>
>>131823940
Everywhere outside of cities in MA has rednecks. Have you ever been to western mass? Parts of SE?
>>
>>131842918
>some random guy who you have no clue what he believes in, what he's all about or what his past is
>could manipulate your sister
>could be a liberal cuck
>very hard to gauge if he's alright

Would way rather have a friend of mine who I know is redpilled, know is a nice guy, and know will treat her right, rather than some random dude who could possibly be a nigger lover, a yankee, both, a muslim, or just wants to fuck her and leave her. I will eventually ask one of my best friends to ask my sister out

In an ideal world I would just have her for myself but that just isn't how it works anymore
>>
File: trump_go-back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
trump_go-back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>131843262
>to plebbit
no, your greentext isn't even edgy
>>
>go to church in the morning
>go to BBQ afterwards and see my cousin
>fuck her raw and cum inside
>go home, mom gives me a handjob
>plow my sister in our bed before I pass out

yankee cucks will never know this bliss
>>
>>131843154
Thanks no problem man, I knew there was a redneck /pol/ that was hidden. Glad to see there are so many rednecks and redneck supporters.

Disappointing I had to leave for a while but thankfully I didn't miss much
>>
>>131843392
If your sister chose a man who has even a single character trait such as the ones you mentioned, then you've failed as a brother faggot. You obviously haven't redpilled her enough if you think that she would even consider making that choice.
>>
File: trump_he-man.gif (2MB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
trump_he-man.gif
2MB, 272x204px
>>131843576
did you notice how i kept the thread alive while you were gone?
>>
>>131843475
I applaud you for this epic post, my friend :^]
>>
>>131839935
Delete this post.
>>
>>131843735
the day of the ropes is nigh
>>
>>131843262
>ICP
Nigger, ICP is for white trash not rednecks, get that awful shit out of here
>Mountain Dew
Nigger I drink sweet tea and beer
>torturing cats
Nigger there's no need for that just hunt
>shoot a brother
Nigger It was an accident but he can just walk it off
>Cousin marriage
Nigger that's The final redpill
>Aunt with a nigger
NOT ALLOWED
>>
>>131842411
Cajun here as well. I'm from a much smaller family than yours, but was still raised Catholic. A lot of us are able to live off the land pretty efficiently.
>>
>>131823700
You need to get to /diy/ ASAP

>clean solder job, btw
>>
>>131843825
nope. fucking cousins is strictly for mudslimes. if you do it you automatically give up your murcuh card.
>>
>>131843694
You never know how sneaky nigger lovers or any of the other undesirables can be. I know for a fact my sister wouldn't date any of them but you can't always trust a girls judgment. Thankfully, she doesn't even date cause she's shy, just stays at home and I never needed to worry about her too much.
>>
>>131843730
You really did and I appreciate you for that, thanks man
>>
>>131844084
np. just stop the cousin fuckin. it's bad for the white race.
>>
>>131843990
>fucking cousins is strictly for mudslimes
They give it a bad name don't you think? White man used to do it for centuries now the only societies that do it widespread are muslim societies
>if you do it you automatically give up your murcuh card.
It's just kinda hot desu, marrying a cousin though isn't the best idea
>>
This thread needs make clear the difference between rural whites and low income whites.

The wiggers with face tattoos, insane clown posse fans, trashy moms with implants, leopard print leggings and stripper heels etc are white trash and typically live in the trailer parks. They are not rednecks.

Rednecks are rural Americans who enjoy trucks, guns, and country music and have so for generations. They may also live in trailers, but may also be middle class or higher. It is about the culture rather than the socioeconomic group, although they typically earn less income than urban whites and have no need for postsecondary education.
>>
>>131844171
Don't worry man, I've tried and haven't succeeded, so I don't think i'll end up fucking a cousin
>>
>>131842584
He's doing ironic shitposting, and non-southerners bringing up Deliverance always feels so humiliating. Not because it accurately depicts anything about the south, but that every time the film is brought up in conversation, it's because some (((yankee))) who can't into Southern Gothic thinks he has something legitimate to say. Southern Gothic is one of best genres of English Language fiction and the fact that only patrician hillbillies and effeminate /lit/ tier Europeans truly understand it is a cultural humiliation for the entire burger race.
>>
Is it true though that there better at sex then middle class guys.
I really might go for sex in a trailer unless it's cousins only.
>>
>>131844297
>Rednecks are rural Americans who enjoy trucks, guns, and country music and have so for generations. They may also live in trailers, but may also be middle class or higher. It is about the culture rather than the socioeconomic group, although they typically earn less income than urban whites and have no need for postsecondary education.

Great explanation, spot on. Look at how rich the Duck Dynasty guys are. They're rich as fuck and still rednecks, you can be rich and a redneck, like you said it's a culture. The white trash aren't rednecks even if some of them think they are, they're the niggers of the white race.

Someone else put it well when they said white trash were the garbage people and rednecks are good ol' boys
>>
>>131843262
>Tortured cats in my basement like it was going out of style through grade school

You probably had a lot of success dating modern American women. (I mean this totally unironically).
>>
>>131844262
>>131844336
>not hating
genetics is a legitimate science. it doesn't preclude God or anything. I know the creation story can be confusing, but Moses didn't literally mean it's ok to fuck your sister or cousin. Birth defects are real. Go on a hike and find a pretty white girl you're not related to. It's not that hard.

>>>131844434
this may be the most valid point in an hour or so. OP are you trolling?
>>
>>131843846
Can you please explain the cajuns are niggers meme? All the cajuns I've met are white but that's only like 10. I hope it's just WE WUZ tier shit.
>>
>>131843846
It comes as second nature to us. I think most rednecks would run screaming from the swamps and bayous within a few hours of nightfall. I don't hunt as fish as much as I used to still try to get to the basin a few times a year though.
>>
>>131843735
he's right. you need to go back.
>>
>>131844577
>You probably had a lot of success dating modern American women
Your assertion would be correct. I BEAT THE FUCK out of those pussies
>>
File: white-male.png (59KB, 388x546px) Image search: [Google]
white-male.png
59KB, 388x546px
>>131845148
>virgin detected
>>
>sisters are DTF
>bunch of slutty cousins I get to knock up
>best steaks and burgers in the world
>white, christian and holy people that love the community
>moonshine, trucks and guns everywhere
Why aren't you a redneck yet?
>>
>>131844686
>genetics is a legitimate science. it doesn't preclude God or anything. I know the creation story can be confusing, but Moses didn't literally mean it's ok to fuck your sister or cousin. Birth defects are real. Go on a hike and find a pretty white girl you're not related to. It's not that hard.

No I know it is bro, im not gonna marry a cousin haha
>his may be the most valid point in an hour or so. OP are you trolling?
No, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but I've never fucked a cousin like I said, and most likely never will. I just said I have hot cousins and weirdly enough I find incest to be a hot fetish, which is ironic because I am a redneck .I do hit on my sister though, but obviously I probably would never fuck my sister
>>
File: download (12).jpg (3KB, 181x157px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
3KB, 181x157px
>>131845299
>>
>>131844815
Cajuns are Acadians, the British kicked us out of Nova Scotia. (Yes even Canada kicked us out) we settled in South Louisiana. We have mixed backgrounds but nothing nigger tier. Some cajuns have Native American ancestry cuz the French were Indian fuckers. Cajuns take anything from any culture improve it and claim it as our own as long as it tastes good, sounds good or serves a purpose.
>>
>cumming balls deep in your cute, pure white cousin
city cucks will never know this feel
>>
>>131845631
Best para on this I've read. I think some people might confuse Cajun with creole.
>>
>>131844815
Go to the ethnic mixing section https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cajuns
There are certain places for example Grand Mary, Louisiana that's entire population is mixed. It's areas like that calling themselves Cajun that contributes to it. Estimates are as high as 89% of cajuns have no black or Indian blood. Acadian is God tier.
>>
>>131845407
>wew lad
gettin a little close to the fire, but you're ok.

>>131845475
you are literally a virgin. niggers don't even like you you stupid calicuck shiteater. like i said...
>you have to go back to plebbit
>>
https://www.full30.com/channels/hickok45
>>
>>131843262

this is clearly a leaf larping.
>>
File: dfer.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dfer.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>131820456
i wouldnt mind if the white trash were systematically killed
>>
>>131847323
psycho cunt. wouldn't fugg
>>
>>131847323
also, kys
>>
fuck you all for abandoning the thread. except you probably have jobs to get to in the morning so that's cool. catchya next time. /thread
>>
>>131820456
"The end of the world will be caused by drugs and computers" - redneck matriarch in "The Weird and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"

Anyone looking for a kino redneck documentary? Watch the above, but watch "Dancing Outlaw" about Jesco White first, then watch the sequel, where Tom Arnold invites Jesco to guest star on "Roseanne" and she ORDERS him to get his swazstika tattoo removed before they can film. Based shit. Requisite /pol/ kino
>>
>>131821584
Gasoline........
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.