[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Representative Justin Amash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ;lj.png (12KB, 586x108px) Image search: [Google]
;lj.png
12KB, 586x108px
Thoughts?

>Only congressional cuck-servative to vote 'no' on the two anti-immigration law.
>>
Obviously a faggot who needs to gtfo
>>
>>131820079
I'd like to amash his face m80
>>
He is our best in the house!
Amash, Massie, Rand, Lee and Trump! Our people!
>>
Both sides of the isle are infested with corrupt assholes.
>>
>>131820079
>Defends felon illegal spics
OP. How does Kate's Law disrupt the US Constitution
>>
>>131820696
it doesn't, he's virtue signalling.
>>
For one thing, he appears to be an oppositional personality who loves "taking a stand": "...not afraid to go against the flow, Amash has cast the sole “no” vote on bills in the state House more than 60 times — more often than any other legislator."

Above and beyond that--his father's a Palestinian immigrant. Amash CLAIMS to be a Christian Republican, but let's read between the lines, shall we? Michigan? Mudslime heritage? Yeah, not /ourguy/. Probably compromised on some level, radicalized by Soros' peeps, etc. I'd love a look at his offshore accounts.

Oh and also, his father runs a tool business in Michigan, Michigan Industrial Tools. Amash and his brothers "share ownership of a Chinese firm that procures tools for their father’s company." There, see? Offshore investments. Controlling immigration is obviously going to be an issue with this fucker.
>>
>>131821486
Also affiliated w/pedos? Here are two things he voted no on: "That included voting against a package of bills that

>tightened the laws against human trafficking

and a bill that would have prevented utilities from shutting off power on elderly customers."

Charming.
>>
>>131821486
>Middle Eastern Christian
Michigander here. If they aren't crypto-Mudslimes they're bleeding heart leftists. There are no "based" Middle Eastern Christians.
>>
>>131822636
Totally agree, it's the same out west.

And, this guy was one of the first Repubs to jump on the "impeach" train over the Comey shit in May--http://thehill.com/homenews/house/333803-first-republicans-talk-impeachment-for-trump
>>
>>131822909
What if we archive it
https://archive.is/cmOBS
>>
And this, Amash was one of the whiners who flipped his wig over the travel ban. I've heard he may get primaried in 2018. This is one Republican I'd like to see get ousted; he's not supporting Trump anyway, so fuck him.

https://personalliberty.com/conservatives-need-keep-eye-rep-justin-amash/

"As WSJ notes:

When Mr. Trump suspended immigration from seven Muslim-majority nations out of concerns about terrorism, Mr. Amash responded with a tweetstorm in which he called the executive order illegal. Immigrants with green cards, he said, cannot legally be banned on the basis of their nationality or place of birth. Mr. Trump’s order “overreaches and undermines our constitutional system,” Mr. Amash wrote at the time."

It seems SCOTUS disagrees with Amash. Suck it up, asshole. I trust their grasp of Constitutional law more than his.

So yeah, Amash is clearly of those crypto-mudslime, immigrant-loving globalists who hides his treachery behind the Constitution and fake libertarian principles.
>>
>>131822964
thanks Breivik-bot ;>)
>>
huh he seemed like Ron Paul guy a few years ago, now he's an open borders fag
>>
File: 1489011717605.jpg (13KB, 484x403px) Image search: [Google]
1489011717605.jpg
13KB, 484x403px
>non-citizens
>constitutional rights
>>
File: ted cruz pepe animated gif wink.gif (223KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz pepe animated gif wink.gif
223KB, 600x453px
>>131824008
Yeah, Karl Rove called him the biggest RINO in Congress, lol

I wonder what I could dig up on this guy if I really tried....
>>
>>131820079
1st amendment
No one's speech or religion is being discriminated against nor is the press.
2nd amendment
The militia clause is the basis for posse comitatus, where civilians and non-federal law enforcement can be federalized.
4th amendment
Literally the new law makes it okay to search for people where there's reason to believe they're illegal, Jesus Christ, the feds were already doing this alone.
10th amendment
See: 2nd amendment response, Constitution also makes it clear Congress can pass laws on immigration.
11th amendment
Forbids citizens from another state or anyone from a foreign states from suing other states.
>The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.
Illegal immigrants aren't citizens of any state unless the state makes them citizens, but they still won't be US citizens and hence can't vote in federal elections (legally).
http://www.realtruth.biz/freedomstuff/state%20citizen%20or%20us%20citizen.htm
What a dumbass sandnigger.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.