[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more evil man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 447744774477.jpg (81KB, 797x531px) Image search: [Google]
447744774477.jpg
81KB, 797x531px
If so, please name them below and give your reasons.
>>
oн бyквaльнo гитлep
>>
Angela Merkel
>>
Hitler, he destroyed Europe, killed and enslaved millions and destroyed some of the most beautiful relics of Western civilization.
>>
>>131819342
When the fuck will this man just die already
>>
Donald Trump
>>
>>131819342
Can we get a link where he actually said that stuff. Seems like made-up internet quotes.

>that's because they are.
>>
>>131819342
Holy fuck I hate Germany so much, their government isn't cucked, they know exactly what they are doing. We should have turned the country to ash
>>
>>131819616
Ironically, Angela Merkel has been more destructive to Europe than Germany was in both WW1 and WW2 and she will actually succeed.
>>
>>131820591
>>131820075

What's wrong?

In 50 years there will be more people called Muhammad than Hans, but why does that upset you so much?

They are just people, human fucking beings that just want to live a nice calm life with their loved ones.

Somebody explain the actual fucking problem with Muslims here. If it wasn't for the Americans constantly destabilising every Islamic nation they can, then Syria, Iraq etc would be indistinguishable from any western nation. You've seen the pictures of those places pre-enforced-democracy-courtesy-of-america.
>>
>>131822078
nice bait bro
>>
>>131819342
Hitler for killing 6 mil jews
>>
Diocletian, who had wild animals attack Christians as a public spectacle
>>
>>131820591
>she will actually succeed
Not if she gets kicked/voted out of office(might not happen because they'll probably rig the election) or she gets assassinated.
>>
>>131820229

you won't get a link cause /pol/ retards just love making shit up
>>
>>131822779
u mad
>>
>>131819798
Thats not true,
Jews put Europe against them, it was inevitable,
Hitler saw through the jews bullshit and tried to stop them, Hitler in fact was the only persone who dared to face them, the only one who really TRIED to do something good for human race. unfortunately the outcome of war was horrible, but even if jews won and talked bullshit about hitler around the world history, time has showed us that he did the right thing.
He was the only one who dared to confront them, and died and his country and people was killed, humilliated and defamed.
>>
>>131819342

that's a fake quote.

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/
>>
>>131819342
>in Germany`s Bild
>quoting from the least trustworthy newspaper on the planet

>>131822078
just let the amerifats brag about their made-up bullshit, mate. you won`t talk about colour with a blind person, would you ?
>>
>>131819342
Yes they say Hitler was worse
>>
>>131822078
>>131823280
Hey now, I don't disagree with you guys. America is the one corrupting the entire world. Germany would not be suiciding itself with multiculture without pressure to appease the US. Neither would any nation in Europe.

But I disagree with you, Britbong, when you say there is nothing wrong with the Muhammads taking over. Have you ever lived with dark colored people? I grew up in a white minority area of LA. It is awful. Believe me. They are hateful, they are racist, they will attack you. There is no civility with them. There is no kindness, love, empathy, or enjoyment of life around blacks, browns, and mexicans. They are fucking cruel to animals and disgusting in all their demeanors. There is no sense of community. If you have any spark of life in you, then dark colored people will make you depressed to be alive.

Europe is only beginning in its multi-cultural destination. You guys are still majority white so many of you still don't know. Wait until your kids or their kids grow up in a world where they are the minority white and you will see that they will hate life.
>>
>>131826341

Funny I grew up in a white minority area too and it wasn't bad at all.

Maybe you were just a faggot and ppl didn't like you?
>>
>>131819342
Yes, I'd say the rothschild family, not just a man, a whole bloodline of evil, cursed by the seed of S*tan.
>>
>>131826646
Where did you grow up and what race are you?

Sorry, but you're just a liar.
>>
File: river.jpg (102KB, 1340x873px) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
102KB, 1340x873px
>>131819342
you rang?
>>
>>131827157

Bridgeport, CT

I stand by what I said. You were a loser and that's why you were bullied.
>>
Lyndon B. Johnson.
>>
>>131827499
>>131827157
guy speaks the truth.
>>
>>131822078
>t why does that upset you so much?

the existence of the white race is more sacred than anything else
>>
>>131827499
What percentage of white was your typical classroom?

I wasn't bullied or hated though. I had a lot of mexican and black friends. I grew up in LA and went to a Catholic school where I'd literally be the only white kid in class. I had a bunch of Mexican friends come over to my house to hang out and one of them threw something at my dog as joke and they all started laughing when my dog was shocked and I said "Wtf? Don't throw shit at my dog" and then one of them tried to pick up my dog by the arm (which is very uncomfortable for dogs) so I told him to let him go and then I just ended the day and told them all the leave or call their parents and go home.

The thing is, I was never racist. My first girlfriend was hispanic as well. I was completely fine and this was normal to me until I got into uni and made white friends and permanently moved out of bumfuck LA. I found people that were actually like me, people that were nice and enjoyed exchanging pleasantries, had manners, had modesty. I thought nice people were something of a bygone day in antiquity, but many white-majority areas still have this pleasant atmosphere.

EVEN THEN, I wasn't racist. It was mostly on the inside. It really wasn't until 4chan that it all came out of me. It's like, yup, I look back on my life, and they really were trash and degenerate.

You're just a liar if you're saying otherwise, or you really didn't grow up in a minority white area. If half your classroom is white, and the rest are other races, it's not truly minority white.

Or maybe you are just as degenerate as the trash you grew up with, so you see no difference.
>>
>>131819342
yes, Hitler was the leader nazi, and soros worked for the nazis, so even without citing all the things Hitler did simple management hierarchies prove Hitler is worse than Soros
>>
Now all he needs is a mechsuit with obvious weakspots and his own theme song

Evil Dr. Soros!
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.