[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligent animals such as horses and lions will kill their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: abortion.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Intelligent animals such as horses and lions will kill their children if they beleive they are not up to standards or unwanted. In Rome, during it's height of power, there were entire books written to help mothers decide whether or not a child was worth keeping alive. The trash heaps were sometimes filled with abounded babies.

Essentially it is a type of eugenics program, like abortion.

So why is /pol/ against abortion? Isn't it a bit contradicting to talk about the sanctity of life while calling for a race war or to be supportive of any war at all, all war kills people.
>>
>implying they do it for the reasons you stated
you cant be this dense. though i am for abortion because its keeps the nogs from shitting up the country
>>
File: 14717-620x-anime-industry-dead.jpg (58KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
14717-620x-anime-industry-dead.jpg
58KB, 620x349px
>>131819210
>Expecting retards that believe in Jewish fairy tales, sky wizards, and got their votes swindled by some guy playing politics for giggles to be rational

Oh lawdy I hope you be trollin'
>>
>>131819210
Because on one hand we're against giving women a choice but for killing babies. Abortion is a tough issue.
>>
It's not like the women who would make good mothers were aborting left and right. It's the poor and troubled ones who lack control of their lives and whose kids would very likely take after their parents.

If I was pregnant, I'd abort without a doubt because I don't have the financial resources to bring up a baby. I also have bad genes and it would be unfair for the child to be born to a situation like this and with my genes.
>>
>>131820649
>we're
I'm not you faggot. I have no problem with abortion. If a bitch is willing to kill her fetus she's probably not gonna be a good parent. Plus nigger population stays down.
>>
>>131821374
>I also have bad genes and it would be unfair for the child to be born to a situation like this and with my genes.

I'll throw this out. Another thing about child birthing in ancient society's was that it was not considered shameful to raise the child of someone else (adoption, surrogate, etc.) It wasn't uncommon for an extremely high ranking aristocrat to decide that some young kid was prodigy and to take him as his son and heir. Augustus the Emperor is one such person.

In other words if you have bad genes but think you still have good maternal skills find a surrogate.

I'll throw out that advanced strategies for eugenics such as adoption, surrogates, and abortion were all developed by artistocratic families because they had high prospects for their children. Their heir would be managing large sums of monies, armies, or even entire cities. The peasants raised children with no future (they'd just be farming vegetables all their life) so the best strategy for them was quantity over quality.
>>
Ah here comes the damage control thread.
>>
>>131819210
because humans don't use it the same as your so called "intelligent animals", dumbass
>>
>>131822894
You never read the second sentence.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.