[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN LEAKS TOMORROW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0607.jpg (64KB, 632x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
64KB, 632x509px
AAAAAAHHHH MY BREAKFAST ME-TIME IS GETTING TOO INTENSE!!
>>
>>131818833
I'm not holding my breath... he usually releases the best stuff first so people pay attention to the shit tier release later and they get more cred
>>
>>131818833
His last nothing burger wasnt very tasty and this new one is making me super drowsy. Aren't you feeling tired, anon? Let's all take a nice long nap and forget about old O'keefer. Totally fake news.
>>
>>131819444
yeah I'm friends with O'Keefe and he showed me the video. It's a nothing burger, I'll just go to bed and let this thread die
>>
>>131818833
Popcorn for breakfast!
>>
>>131819293
Yeah he has been a disappointment, but remember that's partly because the Opposition Media refuses to acknowledge when he exposes felonies ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
I'm super duper sleepy. I'm gonna go lay my head down on a nice comfy pillow
>>
>>131820285
I'm gonna troll my future kids when they get active in politics and try to teach me stuff. I'm nothing, go to bed, I am."
>>
>>131819828
You mean like when daddy used his connections to prevent O'queef from getting felony charges?

>O'Keefe and colleagues were arrested in New Orleans in January 2010 and charged with entering federal property under false pretenses with the intent of committing a felony, at the office of United States Senator Mary Landrieu, a Democrat. His three fellow activists, who were dressed as telephone repairmen when apprehended, included Robert Flanagan, the son of William Flanagan, acting U.S. Attorney of the Eastern District of Louisiana.[63][64] The four men were charged with malicious intent to damage the phone system.[65] O'Keefe stated that he had entered Landrieu's office to investigate complaints that she was ignoring phone calls from constituents during the debate over President Barack Obama's health care bill.[66]
>The charges in the case were reduced from a felony to a single misdemeanor count of entering a federal building under false pretenses.[67][68] O'Keefe and the others pleaded guilty on May 26. O'Keefe was sentenced to three years' probation, 100 hours of community service and a $1,500 fine. The other three men received lesser sentences.[69]

Or how he constantly edits footage to make people look worse? Or how he's nothing but a fake news huckster eager to make a buck and get famous?
>>
>>131818833
Can someone archive this article and give their thoughts on it? Can Jones responded 24 hours after the tape was released.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/880484923332845569
>>
File: IMG_2635.png (370KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2635.png
370KB, 750x1334px
>>131820641
Sorry, forgot pic.
>>
>>131820709
What a bunch of nothing, honestly

you are feeling sleepy, g'night anon, sleep tight
>>
>>131818833
What was today's release?
>>
>>131821337
It was just Zucker dodging O'keefe and jumping in an SUV without answering his question. So nothing
>>
>>131820614
>good guys using the same nepotism as the bad guys
it's like you only care about being (((technically right)))
>>131821337
witnessed. Him low-key harassing Zucker. Nothing big but he says tomorrow morning will be fun
>>131820641
I tried idk how to archive links
>>
>>131821782
As said earlier he followed up the Nothing Burger with a nothing burger.
>>
>>131821782
>>131821844
Thanks
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.