[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not knowing the gender of an applicamt makes sexism MORE likely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images-224.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-224.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
http://abc.net.au/news/2017-06-30/bilnd-recruitment-trial-to-improve-gender-equality-failing-study/8664888

Why are women still being discriminated against when you can't tell that they're women?

How is the patriarchy pulling this one off?
>>
>>131816860
https://archive.is/rCfMx
>>
>>131816901
Thank you walrus-chan
>>
>>131816860
>realize women are only being hired because it's "sexist" to turn down a female applicant
>go back to quotas to enforce your dystopia
>>
>>131816860
Cool cat.
>>
>>131816901
>>131816976
Give ad revenue to my nation reeeeee
>>
>>131816860
>When your study was supposed to prove that sexism exists but instead proves that women are inferior
>>
Soon it will be required by law to not discriminate applicants. They will make it illegal to hire too many people of the same ethnicity/sex.

That's the only they can achieve equality.
>>
>>131817642
0.001 kangaroo dollary doos have been deposited in your nations treasury
>>
>>131818345
>soon
>>
>>131816860
This doesn't sound like it was meant to improve "equality," it sounds like it was designed to prove inequality but branded the opposite way so it could be funded.
>>
>Men continue to outnumber women at senior ranks of the public service, despite vastly outnumbering men at the rank-and-file level.

Also can anybody tell me why only the first part is seen as a problem?
>>
>>131816860
>Women are only every hired based on the fact they have a vagina and a set of tits
>suddenly when her physical apperance is removed from the equation we find out how atrocious her character is
>>
>>131819199
the goal of the left is to destroy the West
the easiest way to do that is give women power
>>
>>131819199
Women in public service do it as a side gig for family spending not as a career.
They're content being the low level shit kickers(of which they don't do much actual work) and just cruising on it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.