[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never forghetti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Anton-Lundin-Pettersson.png (452KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Anton-Lundin-Pettersson.png
452KB, 615x409px
>>
>>131812842
Truly the greatest swordsman of the 2010s
>>
>>131812842
Fuck that guy, he was a terrorist.
>Our only terrorist this decade was a white guy
What a surprise
>>
>>131812842
Didnt he post here before he did it?
>>
>>131813538
Drottningatan.
>>
>>131813687
It wasn't real terrorism, he was just a mentally ill man.
>>
>>131813538
Your only terrorist?
Didn't a truck of peace hit in Sweden as well?
>>
File: 680.jpg (12KB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
680.jpg
12KB, 680x381px
I'd like to read his letter.
>>
>>131813959
It was a mentally ill guy
>>
>>131812842
>Pettersson entered the school in a German WW2 helmet and a mask similar to that of Star Wars villain Darth Vader, and said the character's line "I am your father" from The Empire Strikes Back.[3] At first, eyewitnesses believed it was a Halloween prank.[4] Dagens Nyheter published a photograph of the attacker shortly before his spree. In the picture, he posed with his sword alongside two students in a corridor.[5]

>After the photograph was taken, 20-year-old teaching assistant Lavin Eskandar ordered Pettersson to remove his mask, and pleaded for the students to run. Eskandar, a Feyli Kurd from Iraq,[6][7][8][9] was stabbed and died at the scene. Pettersson then stabbed the abdomen of Ahmed Hassan, a 15-year-old born in Somalia.[3] Hassan died in hospital; a recent Syrian migrant of the same age was attacked and also sent there.[10] Pettersson was shot by police and died in hospital

based
>>
>>131813959
He wasn't a real terrorist he was following a perverted corrupt view of the q'u'ran
>>
File: 1498651567712.jpg (78KB, 495x738px) Image search: [Google]
1498651567712.jpg
78KB, 495x738px
>>131813538
>>
>>131813952
I hope you are trolling. Anton was mentally ill, so was the Ikea-nigger, none was terrorism. Running over people in the name of islam is terrorism.
>>
>>131814704
Dont mind, he's probably not even a swede.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.