[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil war re-enactment with a modern twist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: Gettysberg.jpg (143KB, 866x508px) Image search: [Google]
Gettysberg.jpg
143KB, 866x508px
Gettysburg protests expected this weekend coinciding with the 154th anniversary of the Civil War battle. Antifa plans to burn Confederate flags and desecrate graves, and have prompted calls on social media for other groups to gather in Gettysburg to counter those protesters.

The Sons of Confederate Veterans and a group called Real 3% Risen have received special use permits for 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday in a special section north of Meade’s Headquarters.

Officials also are aware of plans for other rallies that have been announced on social media but have not obtained permits, and there are unconfirmed reports that anarchists plan to burn Confederate flags during the anniversary of the battle.

Lawhon said the park is working with the U.S. Park Police, the Pennsylvania State Police, and local law enforcement to keep order during the weekend.

http://www.mcall.com/news/nationworld/pennsylvania/mc-nws-gettysburg-anniversary-battles-20170628-story.html

I'll be there to fuck up some antifag shit-heels. These commie scum need to be crushed, they cannot be reasoned with anymore. They want to re-write history despite never having read it in the first place.
>>
>>131810599
Is this for real? I've been to gettysburg twice, maybe ill go there again
>>
>>131810958
They've already torn down statues of R. E. Lee, And other monuments. It's just a matter of time before they start burning books, and redacting peoples right to talk about it. I've never been before, I'm hoping i get to see some anti-fags get bayoneted.
>>
File: Virginia Monument Gettysburg.jpg (85KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Virginia Monument Gettysburg.jpg
85KB, 750x500px
>>131810599
What graves are they planning to desecrate?
As far as I know there are no Confederates buried in the National Cemetery. But there are...{cue spooky musics} Confederates still buried on the battlefield. Occasionally one is discovered.
>>
File: HowToTalkToCommunists.jpg (32KB, 479x341px) Image search: [Google]
HowToTalkToCommunists.jpg
32KB, 479x341px
>>131811882
That's how retarded they are, they plan on desecrating both union and confederate graves, why you may ask? Because communism.
>>
File: julie-newmar-101 Portrait.jpg (15KB, 405x500px) Image search: [Google]
julie-newmar-101 Portrait.jpg
15KB, 405x500px
TTT
>>
>>131811882
Yea condeferate soldiers bodies were shipped home
>>
File: SpoilsOfWar.jpg (184KB, 994x746px) Image search: [Google]
SpoilsOfWar.jpg
184KB, 994x746px
They're not even trying to hide how they're just maoist screeching they are at this point. Is it just death throws? these cultists need to be put down. I think they are going after whatever they can, like the chimps they are, remember after the inauguration?
>>
File: LOlz.jpg (10KB, 287x217px) Image search: [Google]
LOlz.jpg
10KB, 287x217px
>Say it, say it! MM-mmake Am-merica G-reat again!
>>
File: Laguna.png (913KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
Laguna.png
913KB, 800x629px
just to be clear this is what antifa wants:

>All the rules for us
>none for them

that about right? sounds evil to me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.