[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a beautiful flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Flag_of_Europe.svg.png (31KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
31KB, 1280x853px
And such a beautiful anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPYFTeSmDU

We need a United Europe now, and the UK needs to be part of it.
>>
>>131809130
>and the UK needs to be part of it
Nah, fuck off paki.
>>
>>131809130
Fuck off
>>
I second this motion.
>>
Why is the EU anthem literally just a Beethoven piece?
>>
>>131809130
>>131809328
Get the fuck off our board, normalfags.
>>
Still don't understand why we voted to leave. Our economy was doing so well in the EU, it was growing the fastest out of all western countries and we were set to overtake Germany as largest economy in Europe, then we decided to throw all that away by voting to leave. I could understand leaving if we were doing badly but we had a terrific deal from Europe.
>>
>>131810147 I second this motion.
>>
>>131810482
It's crumbling mate with 80 billion Euros being freshly injected every week and lets not forget the Greek crisis that almost threatened the world economy

Let's also not forget the reasons to leave were political and not just economical. We want to keep our soveriegnty and not hand it over to a foreign power

Stay cucked
>>
File: 1485466288630.jpg (241KB, 789x558px) Image search: [Google]
1485466288630.jpg
241KB, 789x558px
>>131809328
>>
>>131809130
Fuck off
And kys
>>
>>131811563
We could have just taken a harder line in Europe, push for reform, while vetoing any legislation we don't like. Problem was David Camerom was a cuck when it came to foreign policy
>>
>>131809328
get out of this board
>>
>>131812888
They'd have never conceded. We shouldn't have to beg for our soveriengty nor should we willingly be part of a sinking ship.
>>
>>131813083
we could have vetoed anything we didn't like just abuse our power every country literally has a veto
>>
File: EC-EU-enlargement_animation.gif (42KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
EC-EU-enlargement_animation.gif
42KB, 300x229px
>>131810482

EU always considered us the black sheep, with us wanting to keep the pound and demanding special treatment because we are/were one of the biggest contributors.
>>
>>131809130
As a Citizen of the headstates of th EU, i tell you. Yes it is beautiful, BUT FUCK OFF!

SOVEREIGNITY OVER COMMUNITY
UNITY OVER DIVERSITY
STRENGTH OVER DEGENERACY
>>
>>131809458
Europe has a flag that means nothing and the anthem is an ode as joy is what it will take away from its people
>>
>>131809458
Because it's a european (german) masterpiece and the original poem's text fits a pan-european sentiment.

>All people become brothers
>>
>>131813768
tfw Ageria and Greenland were part of this bulshit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.