[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/General Barron/ - Time Traveller Edition The world had become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

/General Barron/ - Time Traveller Edition

The world had become a much different place since WW3. With the globalist elites' plan for world domination nearly complete, the remaining hopes and dreams of the resistance rested on the shoulders of Donald Trump's only remaining son, Barron.
>>
>>131808953
Even as a child, Barron knew of the impending war. While his father was not able to stop the globalist assault, he was able to delay it long enough for his son to develop into an admirable young man before the war began. On the eve of his 20th birthday, the official resistance was formed, and Barron was the first to enlist. He quickly became a major leader, lending his skills to developing experimental weapon technologies and rightfully earning the nickname "The Expert". For nearly 3 decades he worked endlessly to save humanity, the globalists were winning, the resistance was nearly destroyed, but he kept working. Barron had the strongest will of anyone in the resistance, but even he began to question if what he was doing would be worth it, and then it happened... a major breakthrough that might just win them the war, and he could think of only one person he wanted to tell.
>>
>>131808953
All hail
>>
>>131809185
"You look as beautiful as ever." Barron said to his nearly 90 year old mother. He expected she would be happy to see him, as he would be gone for months on end fighting the good fight, but her attention was glued to a couple of old photo albums from before the war. "I have been expecting you, son." Melania said in a whisper. Too excited to notice her somber mood he quickly started to say "Mother, I finally solved the quantum fluctua..." "fluctuation in the space time curvature" Melania interrupted. Barron was stunned. "How does she know about that?" He thought to himself. "I know what you have been working on." Melania announced to a silent Barron. "Mom?" Barron asked hesitantly as he saw tears begin to form in his mother's eyes. "Take a seat Barron. There is something I have to tell you."
>>
>>131809374
Barron's head was spinning from the sudden revelation that his mother knew of his top secret weapon... dozens of scenarios running through his head as he tried to think of how she got this information, but nothing could have prepared him for what his still gorgeous mother was about to say. "I know you have been developing an interdemensional power source to stop the globalists, Barron..." His mother began as he pulled his fidget spinner out of his pocket to calm his nerves. "..but you do not yet know what you have actually created." Melania finished. Now even more confused, Barron began to spin his fidget spinner faster and faster. "Do you remember our friend Steve... from before the war?" Melania asked. Barron had not thought of the old world for years, but hearing that name brought back many memories of his childhood. All the birthdays, helicopter rides, and long nights at the White House. "He gave me this fidget spinner..." Barron said quietly, "...for my eleventh birthday." Barron could now see that his mother was extremely distraught. He could tell that she was struggling to find the right words to explain what she knew. "How did you know about my work?" Barron asked nervously. A single tear rolled down his mother's face and landed on an old picture of them both, and with a slight quiver in her voice she finally said, "You told me.... almost 40 years ago."
>>
>>131808953
Do you reckon the rest of him matured early too?

A-asking for a friend
>>
File: 1495514441254.jpg (44KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
1495514441254.jpg
44KB, 700x478px
>>131808953
Fucking Americuck plebbitors bringing their non-news LARPing faggotry here, seriously fuck off you are not wanted here.

Is it that hard for people to lurk and post with quality, instead of posting stupidity or replying to bait?
>>
>>131810312
This is just chapter 1 pussy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.