[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did gypsies prepare eastern europe for muslims?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

I just realised that the countries that are safe from muslims now are mostly the countries that were infested with gypsies for decades.Is it because they knew they don t need other subhuman pieces of shit?

The way the gypsies act is very similar to the way muslims act.They also reproduce like maggots in a rotting body, they can't adapt to their countries no matter how much time day spend there.They are above the law and are rarely put in prison, they have their own law.They left Eastern and central europe for rich welfare states.They have low IQ and always stay together in big groups ready to jump and kill people who "disrespect their culture".Women like to be abused and defend their dirty spouses(they also don t wash that often...or at all).These are just a few of the similarities.Eastern europeans were fighting these mongoloids while
Western and northern europeans were growing naive and started to believe everyone is nice like they are, that all cultures are equal and that everyone deserves a chance.

The EU tried to build a refugee camp in Romania.The public was not informed but locals found out and some farmers destroyed the shit out of it.I also saw a self proclaimed 20 year old "child" who was crying on facebook for being mistreated in romania,serbia and hungary and he was so happy to be in germany.

So, /pol/, did gypsies prepare Eastern and Central Europeans for muslims ?
>>
File: Romani_people_migrations.jpg (89KB, 667x493px) Image search: [Google]
Romani_people_migrations.jpg
89KB, 667x493px
>>131805463
Migrations by Romani/Cigan people into Europe

We had already have gipsies before Romania.

Just that Romania probably incentivised the birth rates of those bastards and never integrated them - giving their highest gipsy pop before adhesion to Schengen area- gipsies coming from Romania are the most violent.
>>
>>131806880
>before Romania.
before Romania immigration to our countries.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.