[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ ideology poll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170211_040525.png (756KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170211_040525.png
756KB, 1440x2560px
Identify yourself citizen

http://www.strawpoll.me/13317456
>>
>>131804624
> help me datamine for my school project pwease :^)
nah fuckoff
>>
American conservativism is not listed. A conservative in other nations are not comparable to American constitutional conservatives.
>>
File: 25698474184_e26c7d396d_b.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
25698474184_e26c7d396d_b.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>131804624

It's that what the flags are for?
>>
>>131804909
conservatism is relative so I left it as just conservatism.
>>
File: aXm1270xjU.jpg (142KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1270xjU.jpg
142KB, 650x650px
>>131804624
This has already been done six gorrilon times
>>
>>131804624
again?
>>
>>131805327
post them then
>>
>>131804624
What about free thinker?
>>
>>131804624
define liberal
>>
>>131805788
doesn't exist
>>
See. You can laugh that out in Georgia but god forbid you tarry near a mosque
>>
LMFAO this shit is actually hilarious. The best thing is that the original post didn't even mention alt-right. they just called them dicks and fascists.
>>
>>131807482
Alt-right isn't a generalizable ideology. The individual members would probably fall under one of the options listed.
>>
>>131806010

IKR, georgia is a place where you laugh at this kinda shit. And the police did that as well. Also, the main reason the police thought the bar cunts started this is because they had piercings and shit and were foreigners.
>>
Somewhere between libertarian/ancap and reactionary. I love the idea of a decentralized society, free markets, and individual freedom/responsibility, but I also recognize the desirability and inevitability of organic hierarchies and hate the liberal baggage associated with mainstream libertarianism.

Guess my ideal system would be a Hoppean one where private communities could choose to be as reactionary as they want and remove all leftists.
>>
>>131804624
Litebertarian Conservative, what do I click

>Legalize guns, weed, and small business
>State shouldn't legally recognize any marriage, much less gay marriage
>Taxes should be reduced
>Borders are dope, build the wall
>>
>>131807804

IK that. but funny how the gardian cunts said it was an alt-right movement or some shit even though there is no real alt right in georgia and no one even knows what it is. like even the teachers that teach us politics don't know anything about it. And calling someone a dick like they did. "10 dicks walked in" doesn't say much about them being alt right. The original post also said that they were of nazis.... even though that isn't a right wing ideology or whatever it's called.
>>
>>131804624
I love the fact that a majority of americans have a german ancestry...
FIGHT WITH HONOR AND SAUSAGE!
EN GARDE!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.