[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get why /pol/ hates women.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: average_tourist_women.jpg (66KB, 493x640px) Image search: [Google]
average_tourist_women.jpg
66KB, 493x640px
Summer is a perfect opportunity to meet women from other country, make new relationships, seduce them, and you guys are complaining about this ?
Why ?

In Paris the place you must go if you want to seduce some girls is Luxembourg's garden, they are really open-minded. In Barcelona it's amost everywhere because it is litterally overcrowded with tourists, in München it's next to bars and restaurants.

So stop whining and go find the love of your life !
NOW !
>>
I must add the most you are complaining about women, the less seductive you are.
>>
Fuck off dickhead it's not as easy as that just go out and tlak to some girls bro just get a tinder bro. It's not that easy. If it were I wouldn't be here. It's not as simple as just talking to some bitches. Fuck off. I could talk to 40,000 women and get rejected by every single one.
>>
File: 1498228530806.png (797KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1498228530806.png
797KB, 666x666px
>>131804163
It isn't that simple. Women just aren't worth the time or effort anymore. They've shown their true colors. Our own white women want us dead. They're absolutely disgusting.

Not worth it.

Roasties kys
>>
>>131804633

I do not use Tinder.

But, for instance, a single woman, or a woman with a friend, come alone to "visit" LA, she is coming from Spain or Italy. Do not you think it would be a crime to do not - at least - try to seduce her ?

If both agree, what is the problem .

> I could talk to 40,000 women and get rejected by every single one.

Then you need to work about it. Stop complaining, talk about her.
>>
>>131804990

No it's not true, stop hiding behind a computer. A talked with dozen of american women, swedish women, german women, none of them was a crazy feminist like you imagine.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.