[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Hudson - Polistan (The true Kekistan) and Katy Perry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: katy perry.jpg (34KB, 483x367px) Image search: [Google]
katy perry.jpg
34KB, 483x367px
This is an Operation for the true Fathers of Kekistan. (Polistan - The Upper Kingdom)

"...Nothing is beyond our reach..."

Operation Hudson - In support of Operation Broken Heart.

Situation: Katy Perry is scrambling from the dark forces. Weak and Vulnerable we have an opportunity for a true Red Pill. And to assist in breaking Pedo Gate wide open.

Mission: Use our means to directly contact Katy Perry (Katheryn Hudson) and convince her to directly contact President Trump so she seek help and protection from Hollywood's dark forces. Walk right up to the White House gates if need be. In doing so it could be an intelligence gold mine to Operation Broken Heart (Pedogate) if we can actually turn her.

Execution: Possible engagement through her parents. Mary and Keith Hudson and By any means necessary...

Service and Support: To be determined.

Command and Signals: Mission go code "Irene"

Running Password "Boneyard"

Mission Abortion code "Gonzo"

Thoughts on the idea of this Operation?
>>
>>131803807
kys didnt read
>>
>>131803807
Good idea hold on a sec while I call her
>>
I'm in B^)
>>
>>131803807
Cool larp flaggot :D
>>
File: full.jpg (47KB, 655x800px) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
47KB, 655x800px
bumping for potential
>>
It's an operation not a larp. The feint of heart need not apply.
>>
>>131803807
>stan
Again with this sandnigger shit?
Lemme guess. The flag is still green?
I fucking hate you faggots.
>>
File: red leader.jpg (73KB, 581x421px) Image search: [Google]
red leader.jpg
73KB, 581x421px
Red Leader standing by
>>
File: Auts.jpg (214KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Auts.jpg
214KB, 679x960px
>>131803807
>Command and Signals: Mission go code "Irene"

>Running Password "Boneyard"

>Mission Abortion code "Gonzo"
>>
>>131807117

Auts for sure. But it has potential.
>>
>>131807713
You can't redpill a person that brainwashed, her whole identity would collapse and she's be whisked into a ((clinic)) until they could patch her mind.
>>
File: 43_style-icon-chet-baker.jpg (13KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
43_style-icon-chet-baker.jpg
13KB, 246x320px
>>131803807
>Kekistan
fuck off
>>
>>131807911

That doesn't seem to be working now. She's scrambling but trying to break out of it. She had a haywire moment during a live performance recently. And posted a recorded therapy session.
>>
>>131808656
>She had a haywire moment during a live performance recently.
Vid?
>>
>>131808723

That finishing act could just be her swan song. She'll likely be dead in a short time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGiyulUZZXE
>>
>>131809033
That was part of the performance.
>>
>>131809033
Ive been that drunk. Just not in front of 35000 people.
>>
>>131803807
and how are you planning on directly being in contact with her?
>>
>>131809343

That's the big question. What means do we have to do that?
>>
>>131809649
Aside from Twitter anything sent to her will go through her handlers first and be vetted.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (10KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
download (7).jpg
10KB, 216x234px
>kekistan
>nothing is beyond our reach
Name one accomplishment of "kekistan. You can't say /HWNDU/ either because people didn't start in with that cringe worthy bullshit until the end.
>>
File: katy4chan.png (171KB, 1530x585px) Image search: [Google]
katy4chan.png
171KB, 1530x585px
>>131803807
Sending a copy of this post to her twitter account.
>>
>>131810004

It would take an insider or a computer crafty bastard that's for sure.
>>
>>131810488

Ha. That'll get deleted pretty fast but give er.
>>
>>131809033
what if all of this is part of their plan?
is she gonna get replaced by her dopplebanger like miley was a couple of times already?
>>
OP reeks of cancer but hes on the right track. Katy has been MK ultra'd and from her live stream, there is still some humanity left in her. she is unhappy with her degenerate lifestyle and was genuinely happy when her favourite gospel singer visited her.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.