[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything sadder than heterosexual pride day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1498769500511.jpg (86KB, 1080x602px) Image search: [Google]
1498769500511.jpg
86KB, 1080x602px
Is there anything sadder than heterosexual pride day?
>>
You can't say he's wrong.
>>
>>131802783
pretty sure the faggots are the ones who created and popularized the word homophobia, really makes you think
>>
>>131802783
why are those the only two options, spotty? Maybe some of us are a bit more receptive when it comes to looking at the long term implications of ALL the shit we do for non-straight/non-"cis" people?
>>
>>131802783
Germany
>>
>>131802783
hiding your country
>>
>>131802783
I'd rather be an asshole than have an asshole with a dick in it.

Is there anything more sad than fags adding nigger colors to their flag?
>>
>>131802783
Same as islamophobia, people shit on islam because they're pissed, not because they're scared. Typical leftist manipulation of words to shape society. The media too, first makes 20 services on how you have to be scared, then say people must stop being scared.
>>
He isn't wrong. I don't mind gay people but it pisses me off when they rub their faggotry in my face and act like victims, while they have the same rights as everyone else.
>>
>>131803469
I like it desu, makes the nogs hate them even more. Of course they don't realize this, they think nonwhites and white libshits are a hivemind
>>
File: faggots.jpg (65KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
65KB, 600x750px
>>131802783
Kill yourself, AIDS incubator

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African Americanb gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
>>
When I read the tweets I didn't see almost any pro-heterosexual pride tweets. Just liberals bitching about the hashtag. The reason it is trending is entirely because of their vitriolic response to the hashtag, not because heterosexual pride is being celebrated
>>
File: gay test.jpg (42KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
gay test.jpg
42KB, 500x524px
Queers are disgusting.
What kind of freak must you be to be so broken?
No shits given.
>>
>>131802783
On that note is there not anything more pathetic than Gay Pride Days as well?
If the degenerate deviant community can have a day. Why can't the normal people have one. I also want a Caucasian History Month as well.
>>
>>131802783

>Sees nothing wrong with faggots whipping out their dicks and twerking in S&M gear while flinging around dildos
>Thinks that normal people happy in their normalness are in the wrong

Really stirs my pot.
>>
>>131803037
"morgOn"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.