[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nuking Mecca Meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Solution to Islam-2.jpg (250KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [Google]
Solution to Islam-2.jpg
250KB, 1200x760px
http://disobedientmedia.com/2017/06/saudi-arabias-march-towards-civil-war/

>The specter of nuclear proliferation in the Middle East also raises concerns that weapons could fall into the wrong hands or be used indiscriminately. Julian Assange has repeated 2010 claims from the head of Al-Jazeera that Qatar is in possession of a nuclear weapon. Saudi Arabia itself also is suspected of possessing nuclear arms. In 2013, BBC News reported that Saudi Arabia had nuclear weapons “on order” from Pakistan, whose nuclear program was bankrolled by the Saudis. In 2012, the Saudis also entered into an Atomic Collaboration Deal with China which projects that Riyadh will construct 16 nuclear reactors in the country by no later than 2030. Arab acquisitions of weapons of mass destruction have created concern among Israeli intelligence officials, who fear that the countries acquiring these weapons systems will not use them effectively.

If there's a civil war, could we meme the nuking of Mecca into a thing? Think of the chimp out potential, everyone but the worst libshits would be forced to admit that Islam is a cancer.
>>
let's get this shit off the ground
>>
File: IMG_3307.jpg (67KB, 549x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3307.jpg
67KB, 549x604px
Not at home so I can't shoop anything, have a bump though
>>
This is a breddy good idea, it's time we had a monumental happening to get the eurocucks to wake up.
>>
File: LvlLQ8s.png (509KB, 572x700px) Image search: [Google]
LvlLQ8s.png
509KB, 572x700px
>>131803688
>adolf approved

I just really want to see that desert shithole get glassed, forget this amateur regional destabilization shit
>>
>>131802718
What is the most probable outcome should Mecca get glassed? Wouldn't the shitskins just go full muhammed and behead all the infidels that they believe caused it?
>>
>>131803999
That's the goal, kick off a happening that would cause the mudshits to all chimp out and attack whitey. Create a make or break moment for the West instead of letting it get cucked and bred out of existence. If they didn't chimp out, they'd have to at the least majorly reform since the center of their religion would be nonexistent.

The Europeans should fight Islam instead of gangbanging each other for a third time desu
>>
File: 57bf6ca9.png (746KB, 786x717px) Image search: [Google]
57bf6ca9.png
746KB, 786x717px
>>131803999

>What is the most probable outcome should Mecca get glassed?

the rolling sticky on pol gets a +500 post max limit
>>
>>131803999 (checked)
Look at how buttchapped even the "moderates" got over a stupid cartoon. No matter who nuked Mecca, they'd blame the EU and US for it. Everyone would have no choice but to lay waste to the entire Muslim world.

We need some good chaos to jump start shit
>>
>>131802718
It's no fun if the Muslims do it to themselves.
>>
>>131804263
There wouldn't be a useful happening though.
>Nuke Mecca
>shitskins chimp out
>MSM excuses them because muh holy lands just got glassed
Even if it were an arabic or african or otherwise non-white nation that built, provided, and delivered the nuke. Whitey would still be blamed either with (((einstein))) or a callback to the crusades. Sure there'd be plenty out in the streets removing kebab but the left would still blame whitey and nothing would change aside from minor kebab removal.
At least that's what I see anyway.
>>
File: 1476331711464.gif (2MB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1476331711464.gif
2MB, 659x609px
>>131804885
who is to say that the dune coons would do it? Everyone knows the jews and CIA could use ISIS for some shit like that.

>>131804955
Nice digits, but once the blood started spilling on that level the leftists still trying to side with the jihadis would be getting helicopter rides. I'm just brainstorming some ways we can force white people to stand up and save their race here.
>>
File: IMG_3020.jpg (24KB, 300x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3020.jpg
24KB, 300x535px
>>131803688
>>131803999
>>131804955
>>131805433
This thread is officially blessed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.