[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a quick rundown why this is happening? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 15

File: Gxiirqd.jpg (155KB, 1074x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Gxiirqd.jpg
155KB, 1074x1196px
Can someone give me a quick rundown why this is happening? I'm seriously out of ideas
>>
this niggers are becoming too much and the government "finally" realized it
>>
>>131800407
I know I am saying why are they bringing in so many fucking niggers? Why? I have so no ideas left it's insane
>>
File: 1485745077722.png (57KB, 150x164px) Image search: [Google]
1485745077722.png
57KB, 150x164px
>>131800117
italy has received 25.000 migrants in six days its probably overwhelmed their facility's
>>
1) they bring more votes to the Partito Democratico (party in charge) if the ius soli passes
2) cooperatives get 35 euros a day from the state PER MIGRANT
3) there is a literal brainwashing going on that tells the italians that you're racist if you're not black, basically
>>
>>131800777
Yeah but why the fuck would the government do this? Just for votes? They will fuck their entire country up with migrants just to win votes? That doesn't make any fucking sense. These migrants don't even vote.

What does the government want?
>>
>>131800688
this, exactly

plus, consider that every fucking ong ships picks them directly in front of Lybia and brings them in Sicily, so the ones putting them on the ships started using always more damaged ships and boats, because they know they'll be picked up practically in front of the coast.

The Public minister Zuccaro tried to unveil the mistery around this "emergency" but he basically got told to shut up
>>
>>131801025
probably due to criminal organizations' interests/no one that actually fucking wants to kill them
>>
And by the way, some days after the PM Zuccaro started investigating on the mysterious travels of the ONG ships in the "Sicilian Channel", hear hear, George fucking Soros itself came to visit the prime minister Paolo Gentiloni, also being received as a fucking head of state

http://www.pravdareport.com/world/europe/04-05-2017/137668-soros_in_rome-0/
>>
>>131800777
>1) they bring more votes to the Partito Democratico (party in charge) if the ius soli passes

They wont.
>>
anyone italians tell me what its like living there recently? are your towns getting blacked?
>>
>>131800469
It's still just a drop in the bucket compared to how many there are left to bring. Also get your anus ready for (((climate))) refugees.
>Oh my the global warming is making it harder for these poor poor Africans to live. The living conditions are simply too harsh, we must accept them into our homes
I got to hand it to the jews though, they're pretty good at constantly changing the reason why we accept hordes of third worlders, so that feels always win over rational thought.
>>
>>131801632
basically, yes

this isn't easily noticeable in the peripherical towns, but in the big cities you see it more clearly
>>
>>131801632
I thought the Italians were basically just the load off zone where the migrants would then be rationed out to France Germany etc.
>>
>>131800117
Italy doesn't want to be subsaharan Africa. For some strange reason it took them two years to realize that.
>>
And, by the way, the current global-leftist narrative tends to portrait as idiots the identitarians and the ones that claim that we're being invaded

>>131801873
That is correct but not fully, a lot of them stay and beg in the streets
>>
Because there is a Soros funded PR campaign throughout Shitskinistan encouraging them to go get free shit.

Shitskinistan is almost at the tipping point where nature will clean the mess up, the globalists know this and want to use the surplus human debris flood to destabilize the West so they can prevent the inevitablerelease of disruptive technology.
>>
>>131801426
We all know this... Why does the government let it continue to happen.. Why are people doing this. Why does Soros want to destroy Europe and what is his end game?

I really want to know why the fuck Europe is being destroyed
>>
How many shitskins have been re-settled in in Israel?
>>
>>131801688
>The jews

Is Soros a zionist? What is his end game? Someone tell me I am out of ideas
>>
>>131802055
Someone talks about the infamous "kalergi plan" that aims to create an europe without borders and no race (basically a mixed race) but others may think you're a conspiracy theorist (aka a fool) if you assert this.

One more basic reason is that the presence of this people, desperate, creates a condition in which the employers employ them because they cost much less (no safety, no taxes, ecc) than the normal citizen. So the cost of work decreases.
>>
>>131802148
Has Israel promoted resettlement of migrants?
>>
I really dont think people grasp the severity of the nigger overpop levels in sub saharan africa.. It's trul mind boggling. It exceeds China. Think about that. At least the Gooks can feed themselves. The niggers? fucking mestasticizin gimmedat cancer wave is gonna crash over the bough of europe like and xploding septic tank.
>>
>>131802331
The work thing is rational, but why do it so hard that your entire country almost collapses

I heard about the Kalergi plan but that is a means to achieve one EU government. Well at what point are they going to propose the EU government? All EU countries are failing soon. If they fail too much the Islamists and everyone is going to take over, and it will not be easy to implement a new government when all your people are too cucked to fight

It's suicide
>>
>>131802231
Soros' agenda seems to be nothing less than the total destruction of civilization. I can see no other explanation.
>>
>>131802649
they are already proposing it and brainwashing the young people for it
>>
>>131802357
dont be coy joo boi...

We know here who's behind the migrant wave
>>
>>131802231
The popular opinion on /pol is that the end game is to get rid of the white race, in order to have a nice ~90IQ subservient class that (((they))) can rule over. Japan will be next up on the chopping block, and perhaps the chinks (though they might be a good slave class already).
>>
They plan to collapse the west and then release the race specific bio weapons to exterminate their useless eater shitskin classes. Then they merge with machines. The only thing between them and their goal (tran humanism) is million white people.
>>
>>131802832
The joke will be on them. Christcucks might allow themselves to be ruled by kikes, but a muslim Western Europe ain't gonna go for that.
>>
>>131800117
I don't understand why shooting everyone on those boats is wrong? It's perhaps the only solution to stop them. What they're is illegal and they need to be punished. But oh well, according to the EU destruction of western society isn't THAT bad.
>>
>>131802678
If you ever read his books you'll realize he's not that smart of a guy. It's like Stepehn Hawkins, outstanding physicist but is he a political expert? Not an the least.

Soros is a billionaire because he was talented and had the privileged and nepotism to get to where he is. It is completely possible that there is no grand plan of his, he is simply doing what he thinks will improve the world.
>>
>>131803287
It's now officially racist to try to prevent your own death.
>>
File: italian, german and colombian.jpg (27KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
italian, german and colombian.jpg
27KB, 338x450px
>>131800117
Italian genes are DOMÄ°NANT as fuck. They will bleach the entirety of Africa.
>>
>Threatens
WORDS NO ACTIONS NO MEANING.
>>
>>131803368
But how is this agenda "improving the world?" Does Rhodesia look improved to you?
>>
>>131803071
>Race specific bio-weapons
Not possible. when diseases were able to completely destroy a race but do little to hurt the other, such as with smallpox and native Americans, it was because of thousands of years of separation allowing one populations immune system to resist it while the other had no familiarity with it.

In today's world, you can't just release something new because it would kill everybody. And everyone in the continental cluster of the Asian land mass and Africa has been enduring the same diseases for thousands of years.

What would kill off Africans and middle easterners would kill of Europeans, including Jews.
>>
>>131800777
>1) they bring more votes to the Partito Democratico (party in charge) if the ius soli passes
Cant vote without citizenships.
>>
>>131800117
Just kill them you fucking retards.
>>
>>131801122
is it true the mafia helps smuggle in migrants for sheckels?
>>
File: 0M6yuVC.jpg (111KB, 659x734px) Image search: [Google]
0M6yuVC.jpg
111KB, 659x734px
op is a true retard. if your tub is overflowing wouldnt u think to shut off the faucet ...???!!!!!!!!

i mean r all you swede taking crazy pills do u not know how to solve a fucking problem with out ikea drawing a fucking picture for u.. god damn parts of europe r just finished.. finished.. god bless the poles
>>
>>131802649
>why do it so hard that your entire country almost collapses
You conflate country with economy with companies.
>>
>>131800469
because africa is a shit hole and everyone that lives there is either on the brink of starvation or civil war due to being primitive fucking beings with no idea how to behave or coexist in a society.

That's why african colonies failed, and why they continue to fail without our help. They are literal fucking apes
>>
I thought the Italian mafias were supposed to keep niggers out of Italy?
>>
>>131800117
so they let in a million monkeys and only now think about not letting the smugglers in?

wew pizza brain
>>
>>131803368
Soros probably had a natural affinity for markets to begin with. His teacher, popper, was as contradictory as soros. He was a young radical who became disillusioned with communism and turned into a contradiction of himself. He knew that communism wouldn't work but still liked large parts of the leftist ideology. Soros was a pupil of his that studied in london and fully grasped popper's idea of reflexivity, the idea is aligned with far-right economics like the austrian school. Popper was also friends with mises, an economist who used similar arguments in economic theories and discussions. Both popper and mises were liberals but mises was far-right economically while popper was a former leftist turned contradiction. Mises was also (part?) jew. The writings of mises and popper are both useful in understanding the feedback loop nature of human society and economies.
>>
>threaten to

they should have actually done it two years ago
>>
Where are these boats coming from? Has this always been a thing? Niggers in giant boats and everyone has life jackets?
>>
>>131803704
>>131803704
Like a libcuck he might believe that with enough money all those black Africans CAN assimilate. That radical feminism IS a good thing.

Maybe he is a dumb shit, maybe the genocide of the west isn't just for Jewish revenge, maybe they're like lower rung liberals who believe "one race, the human race, if we're all mixed racism will end!" kind of shit.

The point is, we love to create the idea of a master villain, that everything is one ominous plan. We forget that life isn't like a movie and there are in fact, total fucking retards out there that obtain power. That loads of big scary ideologues aren't much mentally different then "Communism failed because it wasn't communism" low run antifa?

Wouldn't this even be more true if you consider the fact that the ultra rich have the means to enforce ideology that they aren't experts on while the actual visionaries of any given idea obviously wouldn't have the means to do so because they invested their life into it? You get really rich and powerful but this doesn't mean you're Buckaroo Boonzai and have actually looked and thought about things deeply beyond the means to make money. But unlike the people who do analyze this shit you have the money to enforce it, to be a greater ideologue. So perhaps it's just taking the same hipster faggot who believes in all the hippy shit and just give them billions.

Same shit with jews, it might not be one big jewish hivemind, just a bunch of people having the same collective mentality of "protecting our own" that manifests in a way that appears like it's all one big plan when it is in all actuality various libcuck jews being nepotistic supporting nation wrecking shit for various reasons.
>>
>>131804197
African colonies failed because Europe couldn't afford them after WWII
>>
>>131805055
Libya. Now that Gadaffi is gone, it's a free for all. Nice job Europe/USA.
>>
>>131800117
Because you fucking pay them to come.

Literally all you retards need to do is stop giving them shekels.
>>
File: Berlusconi&Gaddafi.png (36KB, 1452x181px) Image search: [Google]
Berlusconi&Gaddafi.png
36KB, 1452x181px
>>131805696
True
>>
lol - niggers
>>
>>131804197
"Brink of Starvation" mates like rabbits and population increases without issue.
>>
File: do it.jpg (13KB, 271x277px) Image search: [Google]
do it.jpg
13KB, 271x277px
>>131800117
>mfw everyone knows Italy will be seen as the bad guy.
>>
>>131804054
mafia runs the welcome centers, so yes they get to steal most of the tax money sent their way
also they use the niggers as quasi-slaves in tomato fields and have them beg on street corners
>>
>>131806573
Does the mafia not care that one day Italy won't be Italian?
>>
>>131800117
If they closed their ports years ago there wouldn't be any boats today.
>>
>>131801025
There are ideology and politician careers involved, specially in Sweden.
But also you have declining population so they want tax payers and pension contributors for the long term.
For the short term, cheap labor, consumers and drug addicts. No more design drugs bro, that's expensive, you need to open yourselves to crack.
>>
File: em-chainsaw.jpg (32KB, 479x272px) Image search: [Google]
em-chainsaw.jpg
32KB, 479x272px
>>131806564
>>
>>131806852
This Nigger-ian is right, its too late to close the ports. Madagasgar is allready infected.(pandemia reference joke)

What they need to do, is make camps where people can choose if they want to go back to africa, or spend their life inside camps learning a real profession and languages.

Tests for those need to be real and accurate, not rigged.
>>
>>131806798
they care about as much as the politicians
Also I'd like to point out that the only reason the latter are trying to appear tougher on immigration lately is because they were btfo in the local elections and they don't want to lose their seats in the general
>>
>>131800117
Italy, dont be racists and bigots, lets those poor innocent young men refugees in
>>
>>131800117
It's been an entire two years since killing people in Kosovo so America is hungry for blood - invades Afghanistan because 9/11 and Iraq because top commander misspells Iraq instead of Iran
Ruined Iraq and leave it in a wrecked state to the Muslims
Muslims being Muslims completely drop the ball in Iraq and flee like cowards allowing ISIS to become a thing
Spilled over into Syria, Syrians flee to Europe, because being cowards fleeing and creating a new homeland in Europe is far superior than defending home and hearth
Africans realize this is a great opportunity to invade Europe as "refugees"
Merkel decides that it's been too long since Germany has destroyed Europe, demands all refugees be admitted

It's complicated
>>
>>131800117
European Commission plan directly from their website:
https://web.archive.org/web/20141001103754/http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/policy_advisers/archives/experts_groups/docs/rapport_complet_en.pdf
UN plan directly from their website:
https://web.archive.org/web/20011006060104/http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
Paneuropean Union:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paneuropean_Union
Charlemagne Prize:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
Articles with links and references to historical documents dating back to WW1:
http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2015/03/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-islamization-mass-immigration-and-destruction-of-european-ethnicity.html
http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2015/02/ideological-and-geopolitical-origins-of-eu-richard-von-coudenhove-kalergis-pan-europa.html
http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2015/05/bat-yeor-and-the-eurabia-thesis.html
http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2015/10/transformation-of-europe-into-eurafrican-and-eurabian-mongrel-network.html
http://www.eurocanadian.ca/2017/04/the-coming-civil-war-in-europe.html
>>
File: Untitled.png (650KB, 1349x701px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
650KB, 1349x701px
This screencap was taken today, this boat regularly transits down to Tripoli to pick up 'refugees' and ferries them to the southern tip of Italy.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:16.9/centery:33.8/zoom:6

Most light blue vessels travelling between Italy and Tripoli will are engaging in human trafficing
>>
>>131805122
I believe it's even simpler than that. Westerners are at max saturation for debt. There's hardly anyone left to force into debt, so you ship more """"customers""" to where an infrastructure conducive to indebting slaves already exists.
>>
>>131803938
Reading this reminds of FOXDIE - Are we in the age of nanomachines or it is still a few years away? An artificial virus with nanomachines might work to kill people with specific DNA markers
>>
File: SEA_WATCH_2.jpg (211KB, 1123x686px) Image search: [Google]
SEA_WATCH_2.jpg
211KB, 1123x686px
>>131808165
A picture of her maiden voyage, sponsored by NGOs that seek to undermine the European peoples
>>
>>131800117
It's simple. EU run by Germany is eager to unload it's fuckup on everyone else. Italy, France, even the UK and certainly all of Eastern Europe. Once they've gotten rid of the very people that are sinking their country to the bottom of the fucking ocean, Germany will look back and say "what good people we are. Totally not Nazi's."
>>
>>131800469
because it's the End fucking Times, open your eyes.
>>
File: IMG_0494.gif (966KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.gif
966KB, 500x391px
>>131800117
>25,000 arrivals in 6 days
>*does calculations*
>100,000+ arrivals in a month
>1.5 million arrivals in a year
>>
File: 1488322542821.webm (736KB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488322542821.webm
736KB, 202x360px
>>
>>131808642
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>131801984
They didn't want to offend Obama. I wish I was joking.
>>
File: Refugees Welcome!.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Welcome!.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>131808829
>>131808642
Wrong file
>>
>>131803938
>In today's world, you can't just release something new because it would kill everybody.
If they think they're going to have "merged with the machines" by then, that's not exactly an issue, is it?
These people are cultists, and this is their religion.
>>
>>131808642
what did he mean by this ?
>>
Does refugee even mean what it is supposed to mean anymore?
>>
>>131800117
Italy and Greece letting immigrants into Europe since forever and now Germany actually wants to send them back and now Italy wants help.
>>
>>131809035
Italy should sink those ships, seriously.
>>
File: 1493239015441.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1493239015441.png
42KB, 655x509px
>>131808635
Summer is here.
>>
>>131809211
In a lot of cases it is Italy's coast guard making the trip to pick up rapefugees. It's against maritime law to allow a boat in distress sink, so they are obliged to pick up stranded people.
>>
>>131800117
leslie jones escaping to europe?
>>
>>131800117
sauce?
>>
>>131804197
African colonies didn't fail, they were abandoned due to cost and the mounting pressure to turn over control to blacks. Africa for Africans. Colonization is the only way to unfuck Africa.
>>
I'm a bong on holiday in Venice right now

I've seen one black person and one muslim woman

I'll keep you updated but certainly I haven't seen anything like this yet, certainly not to the extent back home.
>>
File: 1384655262870.jpg (41KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
1384655262870.jpg
41KB, 283x323px
>>131810841
I'm thinking about going to Venice someday during the masquerade carnival but seeing how Europe is now I don't even want to go anywhere hell I saved enough money to go to Paris cause I always wanted to see the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame since I was a kid, I used all those money on college
>>
File: jewish behavior.png (46KB, 1177x560px) Image search: [Google]
jewish behavior.png
46KB, 1177x560px
>>131800117
A good read that explains somewhat what is happening.

They basically have no long-term plan.
>>
>>131812156
The jews' end game is to make most people as rootless as the jews, so nationalism, racial and ethnic pride cease to exist - two of the biggest enemies of the jews. When everyone is rootless, jews aren't standing out of the crowd and they will stop being persecuted and kicked out after having been kicked out over 100 times. But in the end, it's either us or them.
>>
>>131810841
does it stink?
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.