[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: 2014-08-07 21.24.12.jpg (188KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-07 21.24.12.jpg
188KB, 720x1280px
“Suicide is an option” voice in my head tells me.

“I can’t, I’ll take mom & dad with me. They don’t deserve it” I tell the voice

“You failed everything you started & you don’t belong on this planet, this planet will be better off without you” -Voice

“I have a great job, so I must have did something right” -Me

“You failed that too, & its a matter of time before you end up in jail, where you will end it anyway” -Voice

“if that happens, I might have to end it but until then I need to hold on. I want a family” -Me

“You will never get married, you have toenail fungus!! Its nasty & no one will want to live with you” -Voice

“……..” -Me

“Suicide is an option” -Voice

“Thats throwing away a life God gave me for my own selfish reasons. Ill go to hell” -Me

“Hell does not exist!!! What kind of God knows the future & knows that we the people are super weak & still give us this extremely hard test but you can’t say no because thats suicide & if you don’t worship him you burn for eternity. Why give you a life in the first place? Why? Why? So a loving God just lets us burn ourselves out/die/burn in hell for eternity.” -Voice

“if I was God there would be no pain, & id love to save the world but I can’t even save my own self. I SWEAR I TRY DAILY” -ME

“So do you believe in this God?” -Voice

“yes, I do!! look around you Ive heard many funny religions but the funniest one was (this is all a coincidence)

but Im still so lost” -Me

Repeat Every Single Day, EVEN THOUGH I IVE BECOME A BETTER PERSON TO OTHERS & FINALY PROUD OF HOW FAR I WENT WITH CHANGING MY CHARACTER FOR THE BETTER. I STILL CANT GET RIDE OF THAT VOICE.
>>
>>131798101
I don't know how to get rid of the voice but good luck anon! Hugs!
>become a better person to others
Have you been ignoring yourself? Taking care of your needs and desires is important too!
>>
>>131798101
You need to find where the voice lives and kill it.
>>
>>131798101
Seek professional help.
>>
cool blog post
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16S7gNL7eI
>>
>>131798101
You're becoming a stronger person with every day that goes anon, this voice is your subconcious trying to motivate you.
>>
>>131798101
Anon, anon, anon. That voice is your conscience. My mum always said it is important to listen to your conscience.
>>
Suicide is always an option. It just makes you a weak pos. Fight that voice. Spit in its face. Live well just to spite it.
>>
>>131798776
The only sane advice. I think suicide ought to be an option with people who have psychological situations that are both intolerable and not responsive to treatment, but getting help should always be the first step.
>>
>>131798590
I agree I used to neglect what I wanted to impress or do well by others. It's not sin to fulfill your own desires. You have to have a bit of that to stay grounded.
>>
>>131798101
Fuck the foresthill bridge.
>>
I refuse to go get help, because I know i can live through this, on my own. I dont want someone telling me what to do. see im my own worst enemy !!! Ill hold on ill make it. JUST THE DAMM VOICE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE :(
>>
>>>/adv/
Pussy
>>
>arent all of you fucking glad its summer again?

hail the irrelevant blogposts
>>
>>131798101
Lel. I have toenail fungus + a wife and two kids. Everyday my wife tells me to go see a foot doctor and everyday I tell her that she knew what she was getting in to.
>>
>>131798101
thats the foresthill bridge
>>
>>131800248
you're not special, the world does not conspiring against you, you're irrelevant, and if you kill yourself, the world will still continue to live, the next morning the poeple you know will still continue their lives, not giving a single fuck about you.

suicide means you're weaker than others, the people who made it big are the ones who suffered more
>>
>>131798101
>I can’t, I’ll take mom & dad with me
Nah. I'm pretty sure they can just get over it eventually like normal human beings, unlike other useless mentally ill pieces of shit.
>>
>>131798101
There is something that you want to do and you know that you can't do that you haven't done. Figure out what it is. It's the only way to get rid of the voice. For me it was quitting my job and playing poker for a living. Also cutting off 90% of my friends whom I didn't like but I was friends with because I didn't want to be alone.
>>
>>131801150
Your attitude on this matter is why society is weak. You are potentially trying to kill blue on blue here.

We should help people who are with us. No matter how weak or strong they are perceived to be.

And nobody give me that stormfag shit about survival of the fittest. Look at Hermann Goring. He was a heroin addict and overweight shithead, he still rose to a position of power. An ally is an ally no matter what.
>>
File: 1473639144064.jpg (20KB, 304x310px) Image search: [Google]
1473639144064.jpg
20KB, 304x310px
>>131798101
Toe fungus is nasty. You probably should kill yourself.
>>
UPDATE!!! READING ALL THIS GAVE ME A EPIPHANY. SERIOUSLY. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU.
>>
>>131800971
This.

Suicide is the cowards option, it's the quickest and easiest way to give up. Everyone says the know what happens after you die but no one actually truly knows, you only have this one life. Wasting the only chance at living you have just because you hit a bump in the road.

In the past, people had things to fight to keep them going: wars, disease, etc. Enemies to inspire them to keep living. Now-a-days with no real enemy to fight people tend to just fight their reflection, and ultimately you loose that fight when you kill that person in the mirror.
>>
>>131800120
Absolutely!
>>
>>131798101

Go to a podiatrist, retard. If over the counter toenail fungus stuff doesn't work they will give you a prescription. Also wear flip flops and go outside daily, between the sunlight and the medicine it should clear up in a matter of months.
>>
>>131802517
I like that last bit, very introspective. It makes a lot of sense. We are programmed for conflict, but really have none. I guess now I see why military and law enforcement tend to be so in control of their self talk. They have much bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>131798101
wrong board you shitbird faggot, take it somewhere else, reported.
>>
>>131798101
You're pathetic
stop talking to yourself you fucking drama queen

Shut up, pussy. you're too much of a coward to do it clearly so quit whining.
>>
>>131802460
Godspeed anon.
>>
>>131800248
Suck it up pussy. You'll be glad you did one day
>>
>>131798101

embrace suffering. once you quit you can no longer experience the cold claws of despair. Unless you find out there is a hell, and then you ran away from awesome finite suffering into really awesome never ending suffering.
>>
File: 1480729628366.jpg (37KB, 480x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480729628366.jpg
37KB, 480x576px
>>131798101
i just made a psychiatrist appointment my man
gonna go get MEDICATED bro

no really ive been lost in a sea of alcohol and whatever else i can shove into my body for the last ~8 years. i feel my organs are starting to fail and i dont want to die yet.
>>
>>131798101

You are not treating yourself fairly. You are a person who has value.

How would you judge someone else who was in your circumstances? Would you think they were better off killing themselves?

Your thinking is polluted by the fact that you are not meeting your own standards. It's good to see ways to improve yourself, but focusing on your flaws is not the right way to perceive yourself. Focus on things that you do well, or if you can't think of anything, things you could do well. Focus on things you can improve. Then, even if it takes five years, or fifty years, go out and improve yourself. It doesn't matter if you succeed. You'll never be perfect. The important thing is making the attempt, that is the measure by which to judge your own character. And it will take a while to get good at making attempts, but you can do it.

Start with a list of things to do every day, try to end the day with at least one checked off. Then, after a few weeks, try to check two off. Then three. Then five. Then try to finish the list every day. Then make the list harder. Take small steps that you can accomplish, and string them together into a large achievement.

You can do this, Anon. You just have to recognize that you can.
>>
>>131798101
liveatream it
>>
>>131798101
what you really need is a qt3.14159 gf to convince you to do it
>>
File: 1490100626239.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490100626239.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
>>131798101
for fucks sake op, go to therapy, even if you do have little money theres sliding scale therapists.

why do so many rightwing fags hate treatment for mental ailments?
>>
>>131798101
Keep me posted
>>
>>131803668
Its no good man. I was the same way for quite some time. When I finally began to sober up, I actually felt so much better. Weirdly enough it seems the alcohol made it worse, and I couldn't realize that.

Try to get past the mindset of needed to be "medicated." Mental illness that can't physically be detected is mostly myth. Pain and suffering is apart of life. It does not make you broken or mentally ill.

The biggest way I got over it was realizing my ultimate goal and using that as my go to when I felt down.
>>
>>131798101
Go see a psychologist or a therapist anon.
>>
>>131804220
What's your goal?
>>
>>131798101
You have a destiny that it doesn't want to be fulfilled. Don't give up.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/38044095
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.