[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE FAILING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: awsd.png (558KB, 595x452px) Image search: [Google]
awsd.png
558KB, 595x452px
We have failed ourselves. Man, women, we where too weak, too weak to see reality, and reality wasn´t thought by us, we lie to our kids, we make-up reality, and worse, we distort it. I used to be your regular liberal fag who blamed everything on rules and traditions, my parent basically. Then I saw the world, and began blaming "the jews" for being clever, and giving everybody what they want, an easy, pleasurable world on the surface, which in reality ties you up to it. Then and finally, I blame us, for allowing this to happen, for letting our superficial feelings blind. I see that, in other for things to advance, all those 3 parts must happen, but we could skip all that, we have all we need, all the knowledge, as a species, to avoid repeating the same shit over and over again, to keep learning the same stuff we always forget. Me as a male, lets take this example, we always blame women for being whores, and for being uncommitted to family, and for cucking us, but who is really to blame, us, we allowed this, for being weak, for caving into the easy pussy, and forgoing our roles. Women´s role reproductively is not easy, giving birth with pain, nursing, its only natural they would shy away from this, if there is not a strong philosophical conviction, of purpose. And that lack of purpose, is fomented by us. We have ourselves, men and women, to roam wild without purpose, making us target for "the shitty easy way". WE HAVE NOT PROVEN OUR VALUE, AND PART OF PROVING THE VALUE, IS "FORCING" THE VALUE. Let me explain, man have to be assertive, they have to make the women feel like you know what the hell you are doing, in a life sense. Learn to survive, learn how the world works, be independent, women will see that, and react. They have to do their part as well, but if nobody gives a shit, nobody will start, we have to lead by example, and become men, not in a classical "be aggressive and a douche, social status" bullshit,, but in a way of "being assertive, and independent"
>>
We have failed ourselves. Man, women, we where too weak, too weak to see reality, and reality wasn´t thought by us, we lie to our kids, we make-up reality, and worse, we distort it.

I used to be your regular liberal fag who blamed everything on rules and traditions, my parent basically. Then I saw the world, and began blaming "the jews" for being clever, and giving everybody what they want, an easy, pleasurable world on the surface, which in reality ties you up to it. Then and finally, I blame us, for allowing this to happen, for letting our superficial feelings blind.

I see that, in other for things to advance, all those 3 parts must happen, but we could skip all that, we have all we need, all the knowledge, as a species, to avoid repeating the same shit over and over again, to keep learning the same stuff we always forget. Me as a male, lets take this example, we always blame women for being whores, and for being uncommitted to family, and for cucking us, but who is really to blame, us, we allowed this, for being weak, for caving into the easy pussy, and forgoing our roles. Women´s role reproductively is not easy, giving birth with pain, nursing, its only natural they would shy away from this, if there is not a strong philosophical conviction, of purpose. And that lack of purpose, is fomented by us. We have ourselves, men and women, to roam wild without purpose, making us target for "the shitty easy way". WE HAVE NOT PROVEN OUR VALUE, AND PART OF PROVING THE VALUE, IS "FORCING" THE VALUE. Let me explain, man have to be assertive, they have to make the women feel like you know what the hell you are doing, in a life sense. Learn to survive, learn how the world works, be independent, women will see that, and react. They have to do their part as well, but if nobody gives a shit, nobody will start, we have to lead by example, and become men, not in a classical "be aggressive and a douche, social status" bullshit, but in a way of "being assertive, and independent"
>>
i am bumping this once more, you dont need to reply, if only one of you read this, its purpose is completed.

may easy of mind be with you all
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.