[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate Trump's people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Tillerson_testimony_ap_img.jpg (142KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
Tillerson_testimony_ap_img.jpg
142KB, 1440x907px
Let's start with Tillerson.
>>
Rex wreks
>>
>>131796940
Great potential, it seems like. Curiously absent from the spotlight. State Department seems to fling out conflicting messaging not entirely in keeping with Tillerson's pokerface.

I think he needs a star understudy or something to ride in and be the spotlight guy and kick the department into shape so Rex can do Rex things.
>>
>>131796940
Bump
>>
File: session2.jpg (109KB, 1000x542px) Image search: [Google]
session2.jpg
109KB, 1000x542px
>>131796940
7.5/10 much better diplomat then Jared

Lets rate this guy next.
>>
>>131796940
8/10 so far

Acts like an american Lavrov.
>>
>>131796940
Isn't he a globalist? If Trump will force him to fight globalism he will be amazing but now he's a negative force
>>
>>131797972
I like Lavrov a lot. Rex definitely has the same sort of character to be able to take the stage an issue the real narrative, simply ignoring and sweeping aside all the bullshit.

He did a fine job of it clearing up the mixed messaging regarding Assad's ouster toward the beginning, and that seems like just the sort of reassertion of narrative control that would be in order if underlings and turncoats aren't behaving.
>>
T-Rex Tillerson is turning out to be a great Secretary of State. He fired the 7th Floor Group, is freezing hiring in the State Dept, and said that anyone who is complicit or part of any human trafficking whether even police or politician WILL be prosecuted to the highest extent of the law.

Foreshadowing bigly there.
>>
>>131796940
FUCK OFF DATA GATHERING SHILLS, THIS IS BASICALLY TESTING WATERS FOR CHARACTER ASSASSINATION
>>
>>131798242
L*vrov is a fucking churka-nigger.
>>
>>131798202
Tillerson has been behind Trump 100% even when he didn't necessarily agree with him, he didn't complain and still stood behind him like the Paris Accord.
>>
McMaster the fucking bilderberger should be thrown out head first
>>
>>131798571
I don't care. He offers level-headed pronouncements that are reasonably straight-shooting. That's what I want in diplomacy.
>>
>>131798706

What's wrong with McMaster?
>>
>>131799051
Increasing track record of suspicion that he's a key malefactor against the Trump administration + media and the rest of the communist traitors never attack him = probably worth closer examination.
>>
>>131796940

Has a lot of potential to be really good
>>
>>131797921
>hates fags
That alone places him at a solid 9.
>>
https://www.smdailyjournal.com/news/national/u-s-to-say-china-among-worst-on-human-trafficking/article_be64d13a-5ae2-11e7-bc19-a780445eb4ea.html

Based Tillerson puts china in the lowest tier for human trafficking, which will result in aid reduction unless trump decides to not put them in place
>>
>>131797921
Has done fuck all so far. WastedPotential/10
>>
>>131796940
He was able to get warmbier out of Norkland, so he already accomplished more than the previous two secretaries of state.
>>
Tillerson must be making some good headway the way MSM are trying to shit stir his relationship with President Trump this week
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.